Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Meeting Someone New NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Meeting Someone New EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingMeeting Someone New EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSMeeting Someone New EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Meeting Someone New EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilMeeting Someone New EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Meeting Someone New EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Meeting Someone New EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Meeting Someone New EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayMeeting Someone New EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderMeeting Someone New EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Meeting Someone New EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Meeting Someone New EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Meeting Someone New EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMeeting Someone New EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPMeeting Someone New EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Meeting Someone New

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Character Age : 16
Female
Number of posts : 81

Meeting Someone New Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:33 pm

Aoi sat on the park bench, wearing a black tanktop, jean shorts, and her glasses. She was reading a rather boring book on elements. If something didn't happen soon, she thought she might fall asleep right then and there. Her backpack lying next to her on the bench, Aoi put the book in it, deciding that it was waaayy too boring. Getting up, Aoi put her bookbag on. There was a little path that went around the park. Maybe if she took a run, she'd wake up a little. She started jogging at a steady pace along the path. Just then, a bird flew past her head, catching her attention. And at that instant she looked away, as fate would have it, she crashed into someone and fell back. Blinking a few times, she looked up at the person she'd run into.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:21 pm

Kenjiro stumbled back,looking at the girl he'd crashed into."I=I'm sorry,"he said quickly,holding out his hand to help her up.The bird she'd seen flew down and landed on his shoulder,looking at her."This is Hawkeye,my little flier.And I'm Kenjiro Hatario,"he said.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:28 pm

Aoi looked up at the man. He seemed so much older than her. Blinking, she realized why the man had his hand held out, and grabbed it and pulled herself up. She gave an embarrassed smile. "Thank you. I'm Aoi Umenokouji." She gave a small laugh. "I'm the one who should be saying sorry, I should've really watched where I was going." Finally something had actually happened today. Maybe this day wouldn't turn out so boring. And maybe she might actually make a friend.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:35 pm

"No,I let Hawkeye fly out.He's a pretty rare bird and likes to fly low and get peoples attention,"he told her."Anyway,I was busy looking at the sky myself,not paying attention to where I was going myself,"he told her.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:40 pm

Aoi smiled. Why were people always so persistent? So quick to take the blame when there's no real consequences. "What village are you from?" She asked kindly. She was really curious, seeing as how she'd never actually met ninja from other villages. Well, maybe except in the Chuunin exams, but they didn't really talk. It was more about fighting and studying for the Chuunin exams.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:45 pm

"I'm from the Stealth Village,"he told her,now noticing that she was never actually in his village."What about you?"he asked,wondering where she was from as he let Hawkeye fly.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:47 pm

The bird once again caught Aoi's eye, but only for a second this time, turning to Kenjiro to answer his question. "Me? I'm from the Death Valley," she said with a smile. "But when I get the chance I plan on moving. It's way too dark there," she said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:56 pm

"Well,I know where not to go for my next family vacation,"he said with a small chuckle."If I were you,I'd try to go for the Stealth Village.It's pretty bright there,"he told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:59 pm

Aoi smiled. "Oh, you have a family? Is it really big?" This was a question she asked almost everyone she came across. She wanted to know how many people have as big a family as hers, if any. So far she came across no one whose family was as large as hers.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:24 pm

Kenjiro nodded."Three.Me,my wife and our child,who's the kage of the Snow Village,"he told her.He left out the part about Suri."What about your family?How big is yours?"he asked her as they started walking.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:34 pm

Hmm. Another tiny family. At least compared to hers. She walked next to Kenjiro and looked down, her face a little red as he asked her how big her family was. "I have eleven people living in my house. Five brothers, two sisters, my mom and dad, and my grandma." She gave a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:08 pm

"Hm,wow,"he said,surprised."That must lead to a lot of arguing,huh?"he asked her.This was the first time he'd ever heard a family as big as hers.Even when he was a child in the now gone Moon Village,he'd never heard of one.His own family was only him,his sister and both his parents and none of them were alive anymore.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:41 pm

Aoi smiled and gave a small laugh. "Yeah, but we find a way to make it work." Somehow. "So Kenjiro, what were you doing out here anyways?" She asked kindly. There weren't many people out today, but she couldn't see why. It was such a beautiful day. Maybe a few clouds here and there, but beautiful all the same.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:44 pm

"Well,"he started."This is the perfect time for Hawkeye t get some exercise without hurting any other birds,"he said."Or,as you can see,distract anyone from walking,"he told her."Now,the same question for you,"he asked,wondering what she was doing out here herself.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:37 pm

Aoi gave a small smile at him. "I didn't have anything to do in the Death Valley," she said with a shrug. She looked up at him. "So, what are you, like a jonin or an ANBU, or what?"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:45 pm

"I'm a Jonin and Sensei,"he said,smiling happily.He'd gotten promoted to a sensei a few weeks ago,making him need a team."I'm hoping to get a team together pretty soon for me to train,"he told her.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:49 pm

Aoi smiled. "I'm a Chuunin. I just got a sensei not too long ago. Haven't met her yet, but I hear she's a terrific fighter. I can't wait to train with her," she said, looking up somewhat dreamily. She'd left out a part though. Her sensei was a sanin (hopefully).
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:41 pm

"Hm,interesting,"he said,smiling."Do you know there name?"he asked curiously.He was wondering who this was,cause he wanted to meet them.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:56 pm

Aoi nodded and looked up thoughtfully. She'd always equated her teachers name with a ringing sound so that she could remember it. "Oh, yeah, her name is Bell. She's from the Stealth, like you," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:15 pm

Kenjiro stopped and looked at her."B-Bell?!She's your sensei?"he asked,looking at her in shock.He hadn't seen that coming.He'd have to ask her about that."You wanna know something?"he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:21 pm

Aoi stopped and looked at him. "What's wrong?" She blinked. "Uhmm, sure, I guess. What is it?" She wondered why he got so worked up when she mentioned who her sensei was.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:41 pm

"Bell is my wife,"he told her,catching back up to her.He hadn't known that she was a sensei or she was already getting a team together.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Aoi's eyes widened. "Seriously?!" Well....this wasn't awkward at all. She swallowed. Now she was pretty worried about what he'd tell her when he got home. "That's.....really unexpected," she said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:51 pm

Kenjiro nodded in agreement with a small chuckle."Don't worry,I won't tell her anything,promise as a ninja,"he told her,''zipping'' and imaginary zipper over his lips and throwing away the key.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:01 pm

Aoi gave a small smile at Kenjiro. "Thank you," she said rather meekly. A moment later, Aoi flushed a deep red color because her stomach had growled loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone New

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next