Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingWeather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSWeather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilWeather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayWeather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderWeather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesWeather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPWeather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!) Empty
PostSubject: Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!)   Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Ohayoo gozaimasu,ninjas.This is your numero uno weather person(*cough cough*self proclaimed*cough cough*),Kenjiro,bringing you all the latest news in the valleys.Major things are going down and with big events,big weather has to come with it as well.So,let's hit the skies with fierceness to check out the weather!

Magma Village:(Also applies after war)You guys are in for some harsh weather,and how do I know?I had to walk to your village and got caught in it!*Fake smile and laugh*But,to all seriousness,this is not the weather you guys want right after a major fight,cause this storm included the following;rain,thunder,lightning,hail....more rain,oh and did I mention....RAIN!A village of fire that used nearly all of it's own natural fire in the war that gets hit with this much rain is gonna cool your village down majorly.Good luck.

Snow Village:I regretfully tell you that your snow may be going away for a bit.Whilst traveling to your village,I stumbled upon a heat wave that made me regret wearing three snow coats.The heat will be intense for a valley usually blanketed in a snow and if any sort of fighting breaks out on your home front,you guess might be at a disadvantage......*Runs away before snow ninjas kill me*

Death Village:As a weather reporter,I'm ashamed that I didn't get into your village because of akatsuki rule.But I can give a little info about what you might expect.There's a bit of a storm coming in again and from what I saw in your village from the hidden point I had,the fog has become denser than I've seen before.I cannot keep this point for much longer so I must go but I shall return to actually enter your village!

Stealth Village:Oh,my village!Even though I'll only be here for a few moments,I want to take this time to.....wish I had decided to come with a bigger umbrella!A freak storn surge has drifted from the Storm village to the Stealth,combined with the river and has created a dreadful monsoon that's drenching the village in chilling rain and piercing winds.

Storm Village:.......Why didn't I grab a new umbrella?!*Sniff*Now I'm getting sick.If the Stealth was as bad as I reported,you guys are in the worst possible shape!You guys are in the running to get not only a tornado,but a flood as well,so be careful and watch out!I gonna get outta here before I....I....AHCHOO!*Sniff*.Never mind.

Crested Village:*Sniff sniff*Why is it that so much stuff is going on now?!Crested ninja,prepare for a good few weeks of hard hitting but quick storms with unpredictable periods of hail strikes will cause massive damage if you don't watch out and prepare.I'm not there yet but when I get there,I can help out!Just prepare the best you ca-aaaa-Aaaa-AHCHOO!*Sniff*

Open:Too tired to play around......Open,don't go to it,rain,storming,blah blah blah.....

Kenjiro,*sniff*signing off....I'm going to bed....
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!)   Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:12 pm

This is by far the best one! Keep it up Kenji. I love humor.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!)   Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:28 pm

Thanks!I'll keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!)   Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1