Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Weather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Weather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingWeather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSWeather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Weather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilWeather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Weather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Weather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Weather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayWeather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderWeather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Weather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Weather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Weather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesWeather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPWeather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Weather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

Weather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!) Empty
PostSubject: Weather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!)   Weather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:34 pm

Wow,I haven't done this in a while!Been busy with a whole bunch of crap!Shockingly enough,it's had to do with computer stuff.
Hm,where does that leave excuse for you,Kenji!?
EH?!
There's been a lot of weather that's needed reporting!Now get out to the field!
*Looks outside at the rainstorm*....But....
ROAR!!!!!*Shouts in a hellish voice that raises the souls of thousands of dead*

First Report of the New Year!

Magma Village:Whelp.....hm......To put it bluntly,I'm wet from rain.My producer has left me out here with now umbrella,so as we travel through to the Stealth,I shall grab my gear.But,luckily,this weather won't last for long.In fact,after couple of days showering,it's going to be pure sunshine!You guys are getting back to your original we-AH-we-AH-we-AHCHOO!!!*Sniff*You get the point.*Disappears*

Snow Village:You guys.....have.....s-snow.....And I'm f-freezing in it.....I regret not going back home....first to grab my s-stuff.....It's at least 2-20 degrees....It'll heat up enough to k-keep snowing.....but be....a bit more comfy.....I'm leaving now....*Disappears again*

Stealth Village:Ah,it feels good to be back h-Achoo!....home.I'll probably end this with a cold....which will suck majorly.But,the Stealth will be experiencing warming temperatures all around,which is great cause I'll probably be....still working when this is over....sigh....But,up next is a village in a bit of dire straights.

Death Village:*All in whispers*Okay,so I've entered the Stealth.But,it's so dense with fog,I can hardly see where I'm heading.But,I've gotten inside and I'm able to see the weather plenty.Hopefully,before any Akatsuki member spots me,I can give it all to you.Fog,that impairs vision for up to three feet in front of you.I've been hearing weak thunderclaps in a distance coming from the east,meaning there's a thunderstorm coming in from the Storm village itself.Though,I believe it'll last only a couple of days,it's going to be pretty str-Oh!H-hold on.Crap!The enemy is coming,I must sign off at the moment.I'll be back though,I promise Death Village.

Storm Village:As was stated in the Death,you guys have some starmy weather,though,it shouldn't be surprising.This is some pretty rough stuff,however,which is why I'm glad I grabbed my stuff before coming here.The rain will get pretty rough out here,along with heavy thunder and lightning and fierce winds whipping at at least 22 mph!I sense a major storm coming into the Storm village!And I ain't stickin around for it!*Disappears*

Crested Village:Ah,I came just in time!There's a full moon on the horizon,which can only mean one thing:Full Moon Festival!You'll be having clear skies all throughout the next few months.I wish I could stick around but *sniff*this cold might hold me back for a couple of d-d-dACHOO!...*sniff*days....

Open:Short,sweet and to the point,nice weather,sun,cool breeze,partly cloudy.

Well,sorry for the late report,like I said,I was busy.I wonder thoguh....is there any man that could possibly take my place?Or at least do it when I'm gone,using comedy?....Oh,who am I kiddin?!I love this j-ACHOO!.....Kenjiro,out.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: Weather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!)   Weather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:18 am

Lol, Kenji, this job is perfect for you. Wouldn't choose anyone else to do it!! Hope you get over that cold soon, eheh. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Weather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!)   Weather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:38 am

I think I might've actually gotten a cold from typing this too.....Thanks!I try!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!)   Weather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Weather Report 4(Brought to you by the all knowing Moon Master Kenjiro!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1