Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
An awkward meeting NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-An awkward meeting EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingAn awkward meeting EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSAn awkward meeting EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts An awkward meeting EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilAn awkward meeting EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.An awkward meeting EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.An awkward meeting EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!An awkward meeting EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayAn awkward meeting EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderAn awkward meeting EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)An awkward meeting EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)An awkward meeting EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. An awkward meeting EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesAn awkward meeting EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPAn awkward meeting EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

An awkward meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

An awkward meeting Empty
PostSubject: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:19 pm

It was about noon and Serenity was coming back from the store from getting medicinal supplies. It'd been about two months after the incident with Dantes, and she hadn't seen Felix since them. She wondered if he was still angry with her. She sighed, her gaze on the ground as she walked. Was I really that bad to him? she thought, and without realizing where she was going, ran into someone by accident. "I-I'm sorry," she said, looking up to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

An awkward meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:25 pm

Felix walked very slowly. Where he was going wasn't of much importance. Just when he was close to coming up with some sort of idea someone knocked into him. Felix's eyes were hidden behind his hair. "No need to apologize," he said. He then stepped back when he saw that it was Serenity. It had been two long months and this was the first time he was facing her since that day.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

An awkward meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:30 pm

(lol, they literally ran into each other)

Serenity froze for a moment when she saw it was Felix. She wasn't sure why, but she had the sudden urge to step back from him quickly. But she didn't, because she knew it would make her look as if she was afraid of him, and that wasn't the case.....was it...? Serenity almost went to ask Felix what'd happened, because Stephen said he'd be back the night after. But she didn't want to get Stephen in trouble with Felix. She gave Felix a small smile. "Where've you been? I haven't seen you in a while. Don't tell me, another mission, right?" she said, trying to act as though nothing was wrong. She desperately wanted to forget that day, but somehow found herself unable to. And the odd thing was....there were only two parts in specific that she could remember clearly.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

An awkward meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:35 pm

(lmao, ikr. And which two parts?)

Felix didn't need her to step back becuase he'd beat her to it. But his step back was more in preparations for completely turning around. "Leave me alone," he said repeating the same words from before. He couldn't sit there as though nothing happened. He couldn't, wouldn't. "Don't act as it didn't happen," he told her. "You just can't just wash away unpleasant memories, because it's those that last forever, while the good one fade away." He didn't want to speak a riddle during this time, but it was natural. They came and went, like a tide rose and fell.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

An awkward meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:44 pm

(the worst parts....the ones where felix was torturing dantes, and right before he was about to hit her)

Serenity's smile faded as Felix repeated the same thing from that day. That was right....she'd told herself that she wouldn't bother him anymore. Her shoulders dropped slightly. When he told her not to act like it didn't happen, she looked down. And when he said that she couldn't just wash away bad memories, she looked at him with almost pleading eyes. "Why can't I? It's been working for me so far," she said calmly as she could. She looked down. She was sure Felix would yell at her for this next part, but she needed him to know that it really wasn't his fault. "I.....I'm sorry for pushing you so far," she said almost quietly. "You...have every right to be mad at me," she said with a small sigh. She didn't like the idea of Felix being mad at her, but he really did have every right. She needed to stop being such a baby and crying all the time, he was right about that. But....she couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

An awkward meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:02 am

(eww)

Felix shook his head. "You don't get it do you? You think apologizing fixes things just like that? Well it doesn't." He said coldly. "You think me being mad is going to fix things? You can't fix what has been broken Serenity." He turned his back to her. "It's not always about you. You don't understand everything that's going on," he told her. "You don't understand me, you don't know me, so just forget me!" He started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

An awkward meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:25 am

(yea, rite?)

Serenity only looked at him when he said that she couldn't fix what'd been broken. He...sounded so cold...She hated it when he sounded like that towards her. Her shoulders dropped and she stayed motionless for a few moments after he turned to walk away. She'd done it again. Why was it that she always found the wrong things to say? The things that made him want to leave? "You don't get it....I don't want to forget you," she said, not leaving her spot. "If you leave...do you just plan on forgetting me as well?" she asked. "I've been trying to understand you Felix, but you just won't let me!" she said, without moving.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

An awkward meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:20 pm

"Well I want to forget you," he said still walking away. He completely ignored her last statement. He'd tried being human, he'd tried letting Serenity in, but he couldn't do it anymore. He never accepted defeat, but this was one battle that he could not win, nor would he try anymore.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

An awkward meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:19 pm

Serenity looked down with a small sigh. It’s time you stop being selfish, she thought. He doesn’t want you around anymore. He’s sick of you and your crying and your whining and your complaining. Let him have his wish. Leave him alone already, she told herself. She looked up at him with a small smile that held a hint of sadness. “Okay Felix….if this is really what you want. I’m sorry for putting your squad in danger, and thank you for saving me on so many occasions,” she said with a small bow, even though he couldn't see her, holding her bag close to her. Normally she would’ve hugged him, but….he said he wanted her to leave him alone, and the first step for her to doing that was to stop trying to be so close to him. The wound on her chest was healed by now, but there was still a scar from it that she doubted would ever disappear. Even though the wound was healed, she felt a pressure on her chest that she was recently becoming accustomed to. She felt like crying again, but for the moment was concealing her emotions.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

An awkward meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Why is she still talking, he thought bitterly. "You never put my squad in danger," he said. "It was a mission, we knew the risk. It's the way ninja live, but you wouldn't understand. So why thank me? I didn't do it on my own account, I was following orders, and doing what anyone else would do for a person in need," he said. "Simple as that."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

An awkward meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:40 pm

Serenity looked down as Felix shut down her thanks. "Alright," she said simply. "I understand," she said quietly. "I hope you still come by every now and then," she said turning around slowly. "I'll see you around....I guess...." she aid before starting to walk away with her gaze on the ground and her bag held against her chest. After a few steps she stopped. She almost turned back around. He doesn't want to be around you, she thought to herself. She forced herself to keep walking and to keep her emotions hidden. She was having a hard time accepting the fact that Felix wanted her to stay away from him. Her steps were slow, and she felt like breaking into a run towards her house, but refrained from doing so.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

An awkward meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:45 pm

Felix stopped when she started to walk away. He was never coming back to the Crested again. He was going to turn in his paperwork and then head to the Rain Village. There awaited something better for him. In his time of talking with Serenity he'd come to this conclusion. Was this punishment, he'd asked himself. But could find no right answer. Both yes and no came to mind. No because he was doing this on his own account and yes because he was leaving someone he mutaually cared about. But facing the truth was harder than it seemed and therefor he would leave it behind, along with all his memories. "You think it's easy," he said quietly and placed his hand against the side of the building, steadying himself. "It's very far from easy."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

An awkward meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:56 pm

(Later that day....)

Serenity was at home mixing up the herbs for the medicines that she was running out of. She'd unintentionally started singing to keep her mind off of what'd happened earlier that day. (here's the song) Felix was leaving and there was nothing she could do about it. She didn't realize that when she started singing, she started singing low, but now it was louder, probably able to be heard from outside the kitchen window, which she had open to let in the cool breeze from outside. She hoped that Felix would at least be happier since he seemed to be so miserable whenever she was around him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

An awkward meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:59 pm

Felix walked up to Serenity's door. He was tired, but he wasn't here to stay. He had to get the stuff that he'd left behind the day of the funeral. And since he'd never come back to her house he didn't pick them up. His eyes narrowed when he heard her singing. Why did she always do that when he was around. It made him want to change his mind about everything. He clenched his fist. Again all he could say was "why?" Before knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

An awkward meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:04 pm

Serenity stopped singing immediately when she heard a knock on the door. She didn't expect it to be Felix, so she had no problems saying "One minute please!" She quickly washed her hands. Her hair was in a pony tail, so she didn't bother fixing it. She went over to the door and opened it, freezing when she saw Felix. "Um...do...you need something?" was all she could think of to say. Why had he come back? He obviously didn't plan on staying, so what was it? Did he just come to rub salt on the open wounds, because just seeing him and knowing he was leaving made her hurt even more.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

An awkward meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:07 pm

(awwww)

Felix froze when the singing stopped and she came a moment later and opened the door. He turned his head. "I, just came to pick up some things I left," he said. Why couldn't he keep it together when she was around. His expression was blank, but turning his head gave away the fact that he too was hurting. "Since I won't be coming back, I didn't want to just leave them here," he said.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

An awkward meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:11 pm

"Oh...come on in," Serenity said. She couldn't look at him, so she just turned and started back to the kitchen. He didn't need supervision. "Take your time," she said as she went back to the kitchen table. She didn't mean to seem so indifferent towards him, but she was doing her best to keep her emotions down to the bare minimum. Again, she felt that same pressure in her chest as before. She started mixing the herbs again, trying to keep tears from welling up. She started quietly humming to herself as she worked, to keep her mind occupied.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

An awkward meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Felix walked in and headed upstairs. When she told him to take his time the first thing that came to mind was that he had all the time in the world. Packing quickly he came down a moment later and started to leave out, but something stopped him. He couldn't just go like that. He needed an excuse and so he came up with one. Walking into the kitchen he stopped in the doorway. "Did Stephen give you the maps?" He asked. he excluded the part about the picture so that she'd probably strike up a conversation about it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

An awkward meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:20 pm

(lol, he wants to stay just as much as she wants him to)

Serenity didn't know how long Felix was upstairs for, and she didn't care to think about it. It seemed the longer he was there, the more it hurt. When she heard him come down stairs, she didn't say anything. He wanted her to leave him alone, which meant she wouldn't say goodbye to him...She fell motionless and allowed her hand that was mixing to fall on the table gently as he stood in the kitchen doorway and asked her if Stephen gave her the maps. Why wouldn't he just leave if he was going to, so she didn't have to go through all this. She nodded. "Yes, he gave me the maps." She wasn't going to say anything about the picture, but she wouldn't see him again and she might not have gotten the chance to know again. "He also gave me a picture...do you know who it was of?" she asked, not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

An awkward meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:22 pm

Felix nodded knowing Stephen had done as he'd asked. "The picture is of Hunter," Felix said. "His sister gave it to me asking me to give you it. She said she wasn't sure if you had any pictures with him and therefore wanted you to have it," he told her. "She'd forgotten to give you it before you left out."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

An awkward meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Serenity didn't say anything when Felix said the picture was of Hunter. But she looked down at the table. It was quite obvious that she was trying to hold back her emotions. She wouldn't show them again until Felix left. Until she was sure he was gone. And even then she might not've. "Thank you for having Stephen give the picture and the maps to me," she said without looking at Felix. If he was going to leave, he should've by now. She wasn't going to try and make anymore conversation. She wanted him to just go, so that she could begin trying to forget.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

An awkward meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:42 pm

Felix stepped back and then turned around. He couldn't think of anything else to say. This was as bad as the day Mer had died. He hated to say goodbye. He wanted Serenity to go to the extreme to make him stay. Give him a reason. To remind him of his promise. He then started to walk away, very slowly, but stopped. "Are you going to find the treasure," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

An awkward meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:48 pm

Serenity went back to mixing the medicine when she heard him turn around and start away. She stopped and closed her eyes when he asked her if she was going to look for the treasure. She tried not to sigh. "I'm not sure yet," she said. Why couldn't he just leave and get it over with?! Couldn't he see this was like torture to her? She was trying to stop being so selfish, to let Felix have what he said he wanted! He wasn't exactly making this easy for her. She was close to just telling him to leave and get out, but she didn't want to yell at him. And she wouldn't be able to tell him with a straight face on.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

An awkward meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:53 pm

(the damage has been done)

Felix shook his head. "If you do go, take someone with you," he said starting to walk. "It's dangerous in the unknown, and I've heard the stories about that treasure." He said. And I don't want to lose you. His heart sunk to the deepest of his chest and he felt like he was entering a bottomless bit of bitterness mixed with sorrow. Why wouldn't she say something, anything. Why didn't she detach herself from the medicine she was mixing and wrap him up in a hug. Anything.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

An awkward meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:59 pm

(yep. if he's gonna stay, its gonna have to be because he wants to, because i toldya, she given up. poor fe)

Serenity kept her gaze down and she heard him start walking again. "Thank you for your concern. I'll be sure to take someone with me," she said simply. Her emotions at this point were beyond gone. The only thing she could feel at this point was a deep pain in her chest that wasn't from her already healed wound. Serenity poured the mixed medicine into a small vial. She was done with that one and had to start on the next medicine she needed. She kept silent the entire time. She couldn't tell he wasn't gone, and wondered why he was prolonging his decision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An awkward meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   An awkward meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

An awkward meeting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next