Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingMy Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSMy Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilMy Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayMy Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderMy Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMy Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPMy Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

My Burden to Bear

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:04 pm

Felix was shocked at her matter-of-factness. She was so not being professional. He had to keep himself from reacting to her next few words. Yeah, he wouldn't have to deal with the dragon. He kept walking, but when the guy whistled Felix's movements stopped. Perverted loser. Maybe he was about to go a bit overboard with this, but the less tolerant side of Felix was about to show itself. "Ignorance is not always bliss." He said very lowly. His blue eyes had turned icy cold, and his hair had slid into his eyes. This was that Felix from all those years before. The one everyone knew by either the Blue Demon or the Silver Death. And hence his nickname, Felix had already moved from his spot and backhanded the one who'd whistled. The other one he shot a cold glare at. "Find it amusing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:10 pm

(LMFAO, YOU GO FELIX, DEFEND YOUR WOMAN!!!)

Serenity hadn't been about to do anything to confront the men who'd whistled, because it had happened before. Normally she just ignored them and they went away. On rare occasions they would follow her, but that was very rare. She looked at Felix as she saw him stop, her gaze suddenly turning worried. Oh no.. "Hey, Fe, it's fine, really..." she said, half not believing it herself, but she knew what happened when Felix got mad. She blinked as he was suddenly gone and had hit the guy that had whistled. "Hey, Fe, it's not that big a deal," she said, starting towards the three. The guy who got backhanded had literally stumbled back a few paces, obviously shocked by this. The other guy had turned dead pale as Felix had glared at him. "We were just playin man!" he said, backing off a few steps.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:19 pm

(lmao, brings me back to the one conversation in the cb)

Felix had wanted to knock that man's teeth down his throat. But he'd restrained himself from causing too much damage. Oxygen finally making it's way to his brain he lowered his guard and looked to Serenity who was telling him it wasn't a big deal, to the guy who was pale in the face. The word sorry almost slipped off his tongue but he held them back. "I could have done worse." He turned away from the two and started back towards where ever the hell he'd been headed seconds before. If it wasn't for Serenity being with him he'd have disappeared right after, but sometimes you just couldn't escape the way you wanted.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:28 pm

(I know, that's why I said it, lmao)

Serenity gave a light sigh as Felix stopped. What was with him, this wasn't like him at all? She gave a light glare at the two men before following after Felix, taking up step next to him. "Felix, what was that all about?" she asked, actually sounding a bit concerned, but at the same time, she felt...well, it was really hard to describe actually. Had Felix really gone after them just because one had whistled at her? She almost felt happy in a way, but...that had been rather extreme. "That...wasn't really like you," she said, finally cracking a small smile. She actually felt like she wanted to laugh at them, but she wouldn't. But those idiots would probably think twice before whistling at a random girl again, that was for sure.

Behind her, she heard the one guy ask "Hey, you okay man?" to the one that'd been hit. Then she heard the other one. "Yeah...what a crazy basta-" And then (if a camera was looking at them from in front of Ser and Fe) you would see them both get blown forcefully into a tree by a rather concentrated looking wind.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:38 pm

(lol, Serenity, oh Serenity.)

Felix wasn't sure if it was jealously, or he was just being insecure. Serenity was right, that wasn't his normal. Back in the day, sure why not knock someone around for a few minutes then toss them a riddle. But he hadn't done that in years. He kept his head down as he walked, his hands in his jacket pocket. Kyla's words repeating in his head. 'Are you ready'. Was this the first step to his preparations? He couldn't just leave Serenity's questions hanging in the air though. "I didn't catch the joke was all." He shrugged. He really needed some time alone to gather his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:45 pm

Serenity blinked, looking at him through his silence. When he answered, she gave a light smile, then followed it up with a light giggle. Just to be a bit...unpredictable, Serenity pecked him on the cheek with a kiss. "Well, thank you," she said honestly, before returning her gaze ahead of her with a smile, her hands folded behind her back again. She wanted to cheer him up, and hoped that had worked, even if the only thing it did was confuse him a bit, at least it would take his mind off the incident.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:54 pm

*fangirls start popping out of the woodwork*

Felix had no at all expected her to kiss him. His expression had gone from expressionless, to a mixture between confusion and something he couldn't explain. He'd expected her to yell at him for his lack of civilization or something. But no, she kisses him! He couldn't even say you're welcome because he was in that much shock. He went to place his hand on his cheek as iff confirming this was real but stopped hismelf. "What, was that for?" He asked almost unsure.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:00 pm

(.........wtf, where'd woodwork come from!?)

Serenity gave a light grin at his obvious shock. She loved it, it was one of the emotions that she could always coax out of him, no matter what the situation. He loved seeing her blush, well she loved seeing him in shock. She was sure that if he was capable of blush, that he would've been doing just that right now. She'd noticed the movement of his hand, knowing what he'd been about to do. After all, it was a natural reaction to something like that, and she knew it. She smiled as he asked what was that for. She wondered if she should tell him. Nah, that would ruin the fun. "Think about it," she said with the same smile, bumping him lightly and playfully. After all, in his state of shock, anything more than a light bump was likely to knock him right over. She giggled lightly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:06 pm

(lol. Idk, nearby buildings, trees, imaginary walls)

Serenity's calculations had been correct. Felix was too shocked to be worrying about little things such as balance. He stumbled off to the side and had to catch himself. Shaking his head he saw how please she was with this. Had she planned this? Oh, she was good, but he was better. He'd get her back. "I...you should..." He trailed off. How could he be at loss of words? He closed his eyes and breath in then let it out. "Look at you, prancing around like a little girl." He said with a grin. "Enjoying yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:13 pm

(lmao, little things such as balance!)

Serenity blinked and giggled as she saw that he actually did have to catch himself. This was too much fun. She started laughing lightly as he stuttered. It was a very, very rare occasion on which she saw him at a loss for words. And every time it was hilarious. She laughed when he finally regained himself, then leaned on him lightly and looked up at him. "Aww, back to your old self already?" she asked with a bright smile, obviously having enjoyed that little display.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:22 pm

Had he been a little less sensible he would have pushed her away from. Or sped up to have her trip over herself. But he was a kind man. With lots of manners. Or at least he liked to think of himself that way. Was he being conceded? Back to his old self? Had she forgotten what his old self was like? Those were the days. He let himself be dragged into the memories. His first encounter with the Storm Ninja. The day that sorry bastard Remus decided to show his face. Felix shook the thought from his head. "Yes, I am back." With a grin he picked her up and swept her off her feet. "Shall we take a walk, mi lady?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:26 pm

(OMFG!!!!!! *shoots fangirls away before fainting*)

Serenity chuckled as he said that he was back. "Well that's good, because I actually like hearing you spea-ah!" she started in surprise when he swept her off her feet, her face heavy in blush, her words suddenly seeming completely lost. Had she not been so scrambled right now, she would've known that this was payback. "F-Fe...w-what're you..." she started, but then trailed off, seeming flustered, her face still it's bright red color. The dragon had gone off on it's own again somewhere, otherwise it probably would've attacked Felix.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:30 pm

(told you that thing was evil....)

Felix had a dark grin on his face. "Now who's speechless?" He asked almost sinisterly. You have though he'd gone to the dark side, but it was only a front. Since he had the physical strength to do so, he held her in one arm, pressed against his chest as he smooth her hair out of her face. "You are most adorable when you change to the color of rose." He whispered. He could so go all poetic right now, but he found it corny so avoided all together. Maybe when he was in more of a teasing mood.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:37 pm

(lol, well, in it's eyes, he's kidnapping her. XD)(OMFG SOO WORTH IT!! *grabs popcorn*)

Serenity actually grabbed onto him when she felt one of his hands leave from holding her, fearing for some reason that he'd actually drop her for teasing him before. But no. He just went to tease her instead. Her blush brightened lightly when she found herself pressed against his chest, his hand brushing the hair out of her face. Again, she found herself speechless as he spoke, again, her blush brightening to the color of a rose, just like Felix had said, but not intentional of course. She found herself unable to look away from him. And what made things worse was that he was whispering. That always made things worse. So-to-speak.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:49 pm

(Omfg. *grabs a chair* )

Felix gazed down upon her. She was magnificent. Her blue eyes extinguished his cold flames. Her smile made him want to do the same. The rosy color in her cheeks always managed to warm him to the core. How could someone be so perfect? He leaned forward a bit. Their faces inches apart. "I was going to say something romantic, but everything that just passed through my mind was way too corny to be spoken aloud." Felix dropped his gaze. "My apologies."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:56 pm

(*whispers* Omfg, Jay, I'm sure you agree with me when I say...*pulls out a loudspeaker* KISS'ER YOU FOOL!!!)

Wait...was he actually teasing her? At the beginning, when he grinned at her like that, it had seemed like it. But now...it didn't really seem all that much like it. Her breath seemed to be caught in her throat as he leaned in. She couldn't help but give a light smile at his comment, and when he dropped his gaze. It was actually rather cute. "Don't apologize for something that doesn't make sense," she said softly, with that same light smile, which was now accompanied by a light chuckle after she'd said that, despite her embarrassment, and despite her face being flushed.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:08 am

(*nods in agreement*)

Felix blinked. She'd...quoted him. Oh, that was not a first, but this was an important moment in their lives. Finally regaining his senses he lightly grinned. He should really put her down now. People would start getting ideas, but surely no one was looking. Nosy little humans. "I guess I owe you from earlier, don't I?" He asked. He closed the gap between them with a quick, almost teasing brush of the lips. He smirked. "Love you Serenity." It didn't have much meaning to it. More like when two friends were joking with each other.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:20 am

Serenity blinked at his statement. 'I guess I owe you from earlier, don't I?' Earlier? she thought, wondering what he could've meant. Her face flushed again when he kissed her though. Again she found herself both speechless, and a little breathless when he pulled away. She could feel her heart fluttering, like it was a humming bird about to fly away at any second. Yeah, so what, she was a girl, what else could one expect of her? "Love you too..." she said a bit breathlessly, as well as almost blankly, blinking a little bit. Yes, it had definitely shocked her, but her shock wasn't shown like Felix's. His was shown through stuttering and questions. Hers was shown through stunned silence.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:25 am

Payback was complete. It may not have been sinister, but it as well worth her silent shock. He carefully set her down and stepped back to allow her some oxygen. He didn't need her passing out. The way her cheeks were turning colors made him believe she was having a problem with oxygen. "Felling alright?" He asked. Eyebrows raised and a grin playing across his lips as his blue eyes danced.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:33 am

Serenity blinked as he set her down. She was really confused, though it didn't exactly show. This wasn't like Felix. His teasing was normally much more...mean. More sinister, if one wanted to put it that way. But this one hadn't really been mean at all, not at all the usual. She looked at him for a few moments as he asked if she was alright, then shook her head to clear it a bit. "Yeah...I'm fine," she said, her cheeks still flushed. In the distance Serenity heard two girls laughing lightly, walking along a good distance away, but still close enough to have seen that. Serenity's cheeks flushed brighter as she realized she knew one of them. She quickly lowered her gaze, grabbed Felix's hand and started pulling him along. "Let's just go, before those two catch up," she near muttered, clearly still in a bit of shock about it. She'd seen his grin and it was finally registering in her mind that that had been payback for her shocking him earlier.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:07 pm

He'd figured it out. He was going to spend as much time with her as he could, even if Kyla had told him to let her go. That time was not now. "Huh?" He asked as she dragged him away. He looked to the two girls walking. "What's the rush" He asked as he came to a stop because he didn't like being dragged across the park. Taking a few breaths he looked at her with curious eyes. "You know them or something?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:16 pm

Serenity blinked and looked at Felix as he stopped. She crossed her legs nervously and looked down with a light shade of blush as he asked if she knew them. "Yeah...they're sorta...friends of mine," she said, sounding embarrassed. "They're about my age, so they're gonna be real immature about this whole situation if they catch up...which is why I wanted to hurry before they did..." she explained, blushing heavily now. She looked back up at him, her eyes slightly pleading. "Can we just go before they catch up? Please?" she asked, looking rather embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:09 pm

It was disappointing to know that she wanted to leave because of a few immature girls. But he respected her enough to let her leave. Taking her by the hand he started away from the giggling girls. "Why do they have to 'sorta' be your friends?" He asked. He didn't understand why people did that. He either had associates or enemies. Serenity could be called a friend, but not anyone else. Hunter, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:49 pm

Serenity's fading blush returned as he took her by the hand and walked off with her. Serenity looked at him as he asked why they had to 'sorta' be her friends. "Well, let's just say they're not the nicest bunch around. At first it was real nice hanging with them and stuff, but...when they found out I was immortal, things took a...hm, how to put this...an, unexpected turn, so to speak," she said with a light shrug, looking off to the side again. It was obvious she was a bit embarrassed by this piece of information. She'd really rather not discuss it, to say the least, but she knew Felix would ask.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:43 pm

Felix glanced over his shoulder at the girls. "What do you mean by unexpected turn? What's wrong with being immortal." Okay, so maybe there was a lot wrong with being immortal. In his eyes, being immortal was like being dead, but living at the same time. It was a gift at times, and a curse during others. He'd been turned at twenty three and when he got back, everything was normal, aside from his entire team being slaughtered during the ambush. But as the years went by, people grew old, loved ones died, and he was still around. People began to question his never aging features. And his unsolvable riddles. That's when it turned into a curse, and he had to leave home. Go somewhere were people didn't know him. Being alone was something he wasn't used to, but he became accustomed to that life style. His heart hardened, his emotions faded, the kind Felix died. And the monster had been born.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Burden to Bear

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Crested-