Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingMy Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSMy Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilMy Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayMy Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderMy Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMy Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPMy Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

My Burden to Bear

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:57 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he asked what she meant, then sighed and looked to the side a bit. "Not...really something I want to talk about..." she said lightly. "Sorry.." she said, sounding honest, rather than cold like some people would expect. "They didn't find anything wrong with it really, I guess...in fact they found it rather...er...fascinating," she said, then looked at him. "Anyways, let's go home and do something, kay? I want to see how well healed your ribs are," she said, changing the subject with a smile. (is he still holding her hand?)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:06 pm

(Idk, I guess he dropped her hand)

Felix wanted to ask why she was still talking about it if she didn't want to talk about it. "Don't worry about it. It's not exactly my business." He placed his hands in his jacket, and began to fumble with his cigarette case. He'd found it a habit when he got to thinking way to much. His attention slowly wondering from the two of them, he snapped back when she said she wanted to check his ribs. "Don't worry about it, K-Kiala took care of it when we were on the mission." He shrugged. "I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Serenity looked at him with a light smile as he told her not to worry about it. She was actually glad sometimes that Felix wasn't nosy. There were certain things that she just didn't want to delve into. She blinked and tilted her head lightly as Felix said that Kiala took care of it when he was off on his mission, which was what she assumed he'd been doing while he was gone. But if he was still hurt, he shouldn't have been going on missions. She'd have to talk to his superiors about that one. But suddenly she decided against it. Felix didn't like her diving into his business, so she wouldn't. She didn't want to ruin his trust in her. "Kiala?" she asked. "Is she a ninja from the village?" she looked up thoughtfully. "Hm...I don't remember ever meeting a Kiala though...maybe she's new," she said with a shrug. "Oh well. If you say you're fine, I'll take your word for it," she said with a smile. So far she was still keeping her promise to him, wondering each time if he remembered she even made such a promise. She looked to her side as the dragon landed next to her and started walking alongside her. She then looked back to Felix. "So what do you want to do until the carnival?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:28 pm

Felix knew that that was a very close call. He'd almost said Kyla. She'd healed his ribs for him. Claiming he'd need to be a full strength when the time came. And she'd fixed his shoulder, which he was thankful of. It wasn't that he wanted to lie to Serenity, but she didn't need to know he'd visited the old woman. He didn't want to have to answer questions. "She's not from the Crested, we'd been partnered up together in order to strengthen relationships between our village and hers." Not all a lie. He'd been on a mission like that a few years back. In truth he'd been on restriction from missions, no one had ever told him he couldn't leave the village though. If Serenity consulted his Captain on this though, well, he'd been in deep trouble. Suspension and restriction from leaving out the gates. He couldn't take that. "I don't know, let's go to a store or something."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:43 pm

Serenity only smiled when he said that he'd had to partner with a ninja from another village in order to strengthen relations between the villages. "Oh yeah, I've heard of ninja going on missions like that," she said with a light nod. Serenity smiled a bit brightly when he said that they should go to a store or something. "Okay," she said with a smile. She didn't really care where they went, as long as she was with him. She loved spending time with him, no matter what they were doing, as long as it wasn't arguing.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:49 pm

Felix didn't go to stores. It wasn't in his job description, so going with Serenity would be fun. He wondered how often you went to stores. "What kind of store should we go to?" He asked. "I mean, you have a variety. Clothes, furniture, etc." He smirked. "I'll assume and probably regret, that since you are a woman that you often do things like this, when the time allows. That's why I asked you."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Serenity looked at him as he asked what type of store they should go to, then named off a few types. She raised an eyebrow as he said that since she was a woman, he assumed that she often did things like this. "Cuz I'm a woman, huh?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. She then smiled and folded her hands behind her back. "Weapon store." she said with a light chuckle, giving no further explanation. She had her reasons for wanting to go there, reasons that she'd keep a secret until they got there.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:03 pm

Felix almost stopped. "Weapon shop?" He asked as he caught up to her because he'd stumbled a bit. "Why do you want to go there?" He asked. He moved in front of her and started to walk backwards. Serenity didn't strike him as the type of person to go to weapon shops. You'd think she was against violence.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:10 pm

(lol, she shocked him)

Serenity looked at him when he repeated what she said, then nodded. "Yes, the weapon shop," she clarified, though the statement didn't really need clarification. "I'll tell you when we get there," she said with an almost mischievous smile. She couldn't help but giggle lightly as he started walking backwards in front of her. "Don't fall now," she said with a smile.

In all reality, there were two reasons that she wanted to go, and one of them was, she wanted to see the reaction of the store keeper to see her with Felix, whom she was sure went there before missions, which was often. The shop keeper knew her, because she had to check in for new models every now and then as part of being a healer. Every shuriken, every blade made in the Crested had a specific marker to it, and she had to memorize each one, and each make and model of blade to tell the best way to heal a certain wound, and/or to tell if a hit was friendly fire or not and report it to the higher ups. Yes, her job was more complex than most would think.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:19 pm

"Forget if I fall or not. Why are we going to the weapon shop?" He asked again. He was curious. What need did she have for going there? Felix sighed and gave up. Turning around he walked straight forward with his head bowed lightly and his hands in his pockets. "You really want to go to a weapon shop with that thing tagging along?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:23 pm

Serenity raised an eyebrow at him as he told her to forget if he fell or not. "Huuhhh? Now why would I do something like that, that would be just mean," she said with a smile, knowing very well that keeping him guessing was just as mean. "Like I said, I'll tell you when we get there," she said with a smile. She smiled when he turned around and gave up, looking at the dragon as it was mentioned. "I don't think it'll hurt," she said with a shrug. "I just wouldn't point any of them at me, and we should be fine," she chuckled. She was starting to realize that the thing was like a little Felix, not liking it when people threatened or hurt her. It was both funny and cute at the same time. Looking from the dragon to Felix and back another time, Serenity giggled lightly. She would so love for Felix and the dragon to trade bodies for a day.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:32 pm

(Careful what you wish for Ser.)

Felix sighed. "You really believe I'd be cowardly enough to point a weapon at you. Not a chance, that thing on the other hand I'd be glad to turn into some kind of boots. He smirked as he looked down at the creature. "It's quite ugly." He was being mean, but he couldn't help that the thing was a nuisance. "Why's it got a problem with me?" He asked. "I'm not the one who shut the blinds on it." He gave a small huff.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:38 pm

Serenity blinked and looked at him, rolling her eyes lightly. "I mean, even as a joke or unintentionally, dummy," she said with a light smirk. She giggled at Felix's statement about boots, and even moreso when the dragon started growling lightly at Felix. She started laughing as Felix said the thing was quite ugly. "I don't know Felix, maybe it became attached to me and is jealous of you or something," she said with a laugh. "Hey now, don't try to turn him on me, I don't want him trying to take my head off now," she said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:51 pm

Felix nodded. "I knew that much." He confirmed. Felix started to turn around again but stopped as the thing growled at him, again. "Will it stop that. It should be proud to be a piece of clothing. Make someone's day." He stopped and bent down and looked at the creature. "What you going to do, hit me with a fireball?" He asked. His blue eyes practically glowing. He straightened up. "I'm not jealous of it. And if he wants to take your head off then I'll be glad to skin it for you."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:55 pm

Serenity looked at him and chuckled as he said that it should be proud to be a piece of clothing. "I hardly think that it can think of it in such a way," she laughed lightly. The dragon snapped at him as Felix bent down and asked what it was gonna do. Serenity blinked. That thing really didn't like him. Serenity smiled and playfully bumped him as he said that he'd be glad to skin it if it tried to take her head off. "Aww, that's sweet....I think," she said a bit sarcastically. "But I think at the moment it's a bit too preoccupied with taking yours off," she said with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:08 pm

Felix found it a bit amusing to hear her say it was sweet then add a I think to it. But the dragon snapping at him had really made him want to destroy it. "My point is proven," he said. "Anyway, I think you should put it on a leash." He stopped as the made it to the shopping district. It'd been a while since he'd stepped foot into this place. No bad memories, just, no somewhere he often visited.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:13 pm

Serenity blinked as he said that his point was proven. She simply sighed as he said that she should put it on a leash. She looked at it. "Go fly around or somethin, kay?" And with that (and a small glare at Felix), the dragon took off into the air. Serenity looked at Felix. "Happy?" she said with a smile. She knew that she'd done the exact opposite of what he'd just said, but at least it was away from him. She looked at him as he stopped as they got to the shopping district. "You okay?" she asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Felix crossed his arms. "I said put it on a leash and you let it run free. That's just smart of you." He said sarcastically. He stepped inside and looked back at her. "I'm fine, are we going to the shop or not?" He asked. "I want to see why we're here, you don't plan on keeping me waiting do you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:24 pm

Serenity gave a light giggle as he said that he'd told her to put it on a leash, and she'd let it run free, then he stated that was just smart of her in a real sarcastic tone. "Well, it seems you're the only one it doesn't like, so I didn't see any harm in it," she said with a small laugh. She nodded and followed him as he asked if they were going to the shop or not. "Of course I don't plan on keeping you waiting, why in the world would I do such a diabolical thing like that? Why would I purposely keep you guessing, knowing that you can't stand not knowing why?" she asked, then started laughing lightly, following after him as they went through the district.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:40 pm

"The same reason you're procrastinating now." He said as he continued to walk down the road. "And just because....ah, never mind. Arguing with you is useless when it comes to that thing." He walked until they got to the shop. Opening the door he held it open for her. "There you go," he said. "Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:44 pm

Serenity smiled at him as he said that it was because of the same reason that she was procrastinating now. She tilted her head curiously as he started a sentence then stopped. She smiled with a light giggle as he opened the door for her. "Gosh, you're such a gentleman Fe," she said with a smile, walking in, then waving at the shop owner, who knew her to stop by at least once a week, if not once every two weeks. "Hey, got any new models for me to look at?" she called to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:01 pm

The shop owner had been sitting at the counter examining a few of the weapons that had just been finished. When the bell on the door wrong he glanced up. "Hello," he said. He gave a small cough when he saw who it was. "Well, this is a sight." He said looking from Serenity to Felix. "What an odd cou-" He stopped and cleared his throat. These two together is not likely. He's just being a gentleman. "Good evening Kuriyama." He looked to Serenity. "Just got a knew batch in for you." He bent down and pulled up a box. "Here you go."

Felix walked in after her. So many weapons. How could a person not want to be here? He looked at the owner. "It's been a while." Was his reply. He looked at Serenity. "Why are we here again?" The keeper's eyes widened a bit. They were together!!!
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:09 pm

Serenity blinked and looked at Felix as he said that it'd been a while. Didn't he usually stock up before every mission he went on? Serenity's eyes narrowed suspiciously, but only for a moment before the shop keeper said that they just got a new batch in. She smiled at him. "Awesome, thank you," she said with the same smile. She went over and took the box, placing it on the counter and opening it, taking out one of the newer shurikens and looking it over. Serenity looked at Felix as he asked why they were here again and smiled with a small chuckle. "Well, for one, I know you love weapons, and two, I have to examine each new model that comes in, so I figured, since we were out and it was something we both liked doing, we might as well," she said with a nod and a smile. "Along with another reason I'll tell you later," she said with a smile. She'd enjoyed the shop keeper's reaction, that was for sure. He'd actually almost slipped up and called them a couple outloud. Serenity would've loved to see Felix's reaction to that. Looking back at the shuriken, Serenity carefully put it down and pulled out something that looked like an orb with a button on that one. She looked at it for a moment before pressing the button and throwing it up, having it spin vertically. As it spun, four blades popped out of the sides, and Serenity caught it by one of those blades. "Impressive," she said with a nod. "This would deal some serious damage in battle," she said, inspecting the blades closer. No doubt that little move would've coaxed a bit of worry out of Felix, and to be honest, she was looking a bit forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:18 pm

Felix didn't know she did stuff like this. But it was pretty cool once he thought about it. "I do enjoy a good weapon." He told her. He started to browse the weapons, leaving Serenity to do her job. He stopped as he saw Serenity playing with a weapon. "Could you be a bit more careful." He said as she picked it up by the blade. "You have wind manipulation, had you forgotten."

The shop owner blinked. Serenity and Kuriyama? Couple? Couple!! Wow, that was a shocker. He gave another cough and looked down at the weapons to busy himself. "How long you two known each other, if you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Serenity smiled at Felix's comment, shaking her head lightly. When he complained about her being careful, she merely chuckled. "Yeah, and I'll use it when I need it. I'm not completely incompetent you know," she told him with a smile. "My reflexes are not that of a dead cat, I can catch a moving object," she said with a light giggle. Serenity tilted her head a little and looked at the shop keeper when he asked how long they knew each other for. "Longer than I care to mention in numbers, if you catch my drift," she said with a light laugh. Serenity pressed the button again, the blades retracting, and she pulled out another one, one that looked like a jagged edged kunai, about twice the size of a normal one. "Wow..." This one must be for ripping rather than cutting...more than likely used for torture... she thought, looking it over curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Burden to Bear

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Crested-