Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingMy Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSMy Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilMy Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayMy Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderMy Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMy Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPMy Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

My Burden to Bear

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:34 pm

Felix had disappeared behind a few shelves, so the question had not passed his ears. Surprisingly, since he had excellent hearing. He only looked up at Serenity's wow. "That looks like it'd do some damage," he commented. Only his eyes were visible behind the shelf. Yes he was taller, but he'd been kneeling a bit and was too lazy to completely get up. He was about to go back down anyway. He'd found a few summoning scrolls. He needed a new one since he'd killed Bone Crusher.

"I get it." The shop keeper said. He moved from behind the counter and over to a rack of swords. Three were tucked under his arm. "How are they looking?" He asked. He placed the swords on the racks.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:45 pm

Serenity nodded as Felix said it looked like it could deal some damage. "Yeah, tell me about it. This looks like it's for the stronger ninja though," she said, referring to Felix, and other ninja that had...*ahem* massive amounts of upper body strength. Serenity looked back at Felix and laughed lightly as she realized she only saw his eyes behind one of the shelves. She was glad she'd brought him here. Serenity looked to the shop keeper at his question. "They're looking great. There's only a few left I have to look over, but these models are really good work," she said, putting the kunai down and taking out what looked to be a senbon with a hollow center. She blinked in surprise when she saw that the top came off as well. Unscrewing the top, Serenity gave a peak inside. "This looks to be enough room for about a milliliter," she said, a smile crossing over her face. "I could probably use a couple of these in my work," she said, mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:01 pm

"Why do they have to be for the stronger ninja?" He asked. "Any weapon can be used by anyone." Felix went back to his scroll searching. The shop owner shuffled his feet. Those two were a couple? "Glad they're looking great," he said. "Um, what exactly can you put in there?" He asked when Serenity said a milliliter could be put into the opening. He was guessing poison. He could have been wrong. She was the expert.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Serenity shook her head as Felix said that those weapons could be used by anyone. "Not necessarily true. These are much heavier than normal kunai. If used by untrained hands, or ninja who're not able to adapt quickly, they can be dangerous to even their teammates," she explained. She knew some ninja who weren't good at adapting quickly, which ended up in failing missions. She didn't run into these types a lot, but they were there. Serenity looked at the shop owner as he asked what could be put in there. "Well, poisons would be the obvious choice, but it can also hold antibiotics for said poisons, so they can be used medically. And there's also rumors going around that some ninja have created a jutsu to liquefy knowledge. In that case, these can be rather dangerous. If that's truly the case, these can be used to extract that knowledge from missing ninja. I'm sure that they're packs created to carry those specific senbon safely," she explained. Okay, so there she'd shown perhaps a little more knowledge to Felix than she needed him to know she had. But it was better for both him and the shopkeeper to know these things. With that she put the top carefully back on, and the senbon down. "I might be back later this week to pick some of these up," she told him with a smile, taking up the next weapon. (I don't feel like thinking of what it was.)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:25 pm

"Well I'd hate it for the idiot that tries to wield a weapon they have no experience in. I don't believe in friendly fire." Felix came up with a scroll and looked at Serenity and the shop keeper. "Missing Nin, are you saying there have been..." He paused. Overreacting Felix. "Tracker Ninja take care of missing ninja and extracting information." He finally said. "Enemy ninja won't get the chance." He walked from behind the shelf. "You planning on carrying around poison filled senbons for unsuspecting perverts?" He asked with a grin.

The shop keeper nodded. "Ah, I see." He said with a nod. Returning behind the counter he looked to Kuriyama as he commented on perverts. What were they talking about?
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:33 pm

Serenity nodded on Felix's comment about the idiot ninja who tried to use a weapon they had no experience in. She completely agreed with him on that one. If they haven't trained for wielding such a weapon, they shouldn't be using it in missions. Serenity shook her head as Felix said something about the missing ninja. "Not yet," she said. "Like I said, these are just rumors, but rumors like those have to be taken seriously.I've already brought it to the attention of the higher ups," she said. Yes, as soon as she'd heard that rumor, she'd made sure her superiors had known. Heh, who'd have thought that a doctor had superiors? Serenity looked at Felix as he walked out from behind the shelf and asked if she would be carrying those around for unsuspecting perverts, and couldn't help but laugh. "Nooo, that's what I have you for," she said with a bright smile, sticking her tongue out at him playfully. "Anyways, I need these for medical reasons," she told him with a light giggle.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:42 pm

The shopkeepers mouth literately dropped. Senbon for perverts? No, that's what she had him for. He still couldn't believe this. Oh my god, he thought turning his head and grabbing a rag from the counter and started to clean the counter.

Felix smirked. "I'm glad that I can be of service to you." He laid the scroll on the counter. "How much?" He asked. It was amusing to see this man's reaction to Serenity's joke. Did he think no one saw?
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:50 pm

Serenity blinked and giggled at the shopkeepers' reaction, finishing up inspecting the last weapon. She just couldn't keep herself from laughing at it, it was too funny, but she at least managed to keep it at giggling. "The weapons all look good," she told the guy with a bright smile. She was glad that they'd come here, his reaction truly was priceless. She looked at Felix. "Getting new scrolls, huh? Well I guess you would need them since...egh, nevermind," she said with a smile. She didn't want to bring that up, no not at all.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:58 pm

Felix smirked at Serenity's giggling. She's seen it to. The shopkeeper on the other hand felt embarrassed. "Glad to know we can sell the best of weapons." He said with a smile. Felix shurgged when Serenity brought up that day. He'd murdered Bone Crusher...for the sake of saving his own hide. Felix swallowed. "I just need one. I have to have a summoning for cases such as that." He looked at the owner. "How much?" He asked again. The owner looked between the two. "Let's say twenty-five." Felix handed him the money and took the scroll. He'd have to prepare it later on. "You done here Ser? Need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:00 am

Serenity smiled as she saw Felix's smirk. She nodded at the shopkeeper as he said that he was glad that they could sell the best of weapons. She looked at Felix as he asked if she needed anything, then thought a moment. "You know what, since I'm here, I might as well grab a few of these," she said in reference to the senbon. "Twenty should do it for now, in a safe case for them, if you have one on hand," she said with a slight nod, looking to the shopkeeper. "How much will that run me?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:52 am

The shop keeper nodded. It was good to get them while they were here. If people found out about the storing capacity, they'd be gone before Serenity could get any. "Let's go for twenty-five on those as well," he said. "With the case, thirty-two." He bent down behind the counter and pulled up a case. "Will this do?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:12 pm

Serenity pulled out a small, and rather cute looking, wallet from out of her pocket, pulling out the money, nodding as he asked if that would do. "That's perfect, thank you," she said with a smile, handing him the money before putting her wallet away. She took the case and the senbon, placing them carefully inside with a smile. She'd have to take closer looks at these things when she got home later. No doubt they'd be built stronger than regular senbon, since they were used for carrying things. She looked at Felix. "I'm ready when you are," she told him, holding the carrying case in her hands. (Just curious, but aren't senbon made of glass or something? To make them near invisible, ya know? Dontcha think they would be?)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:16 pm

(I think they're made of steel. Just really small and compressed. Thin too)

Felix shook his head. "I was waiting for you," he said. He placed the scroll in the inside of his jacket and then started for the door. "Later," he said to the store owner. He held the door for Serenity and then let it close. "Where to next?" He asked. He looked down at Ser. "I think he was a bit surprised." He had a smirk on his face as he stated that.

The shop owner smiled. "It was nice seeing you. Later Kuriyama. Have a nice day Miss Serenity." He sat down in his chair with a plop. "A couple...."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Serenity waved at the shopkeeper as they left. "Buhbye!" she called, smiling as Felix held the door for her. As they walked out, Serenity shrugged when Felix asked where to next. "Your pick now," she said. She giggled when he said that she thought he was a bit surprised. "Well, that was the second reason I wanted to go there. I know that you probably go there before every mission to stock up, so he knows you, and I have to go there at least once every week so he knows me. I wanted to see how he reacted to seeing us come in together." She giggled. "It was obvious that he thought we were a couple," she said with a light laugh. She herself didn't know if they were...*ahem* a couple, or not, but either way, they hadn't exactly made it official.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:15 pm

(fangirl moment is coming)

Felix didn't know where to go. He didn't often do these things. And he didn't really want to start either. "Why are you making me chose." He asked. He looked around. "How about some ice cream?" He asked. It was a fairly warm day, a bit of ice cream would cool them off. Felix preferred shaved ice though. He looked to Serenity and blinked blue eyes. "A couple? Do you think we're a couple?" He asked. His expression had gone blank with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:32 pm

(lol, uh-oh)

Serenity looked at him with a smile as he asked why was she making him choose. "Well, you had me choose the last place," she said with the same smile. Her smile brightened some as he suggested ice cream. "Yeah, sure," she said happily. Her smile faded some and was replaced with a light blush at his question. Her gaze dropped to the ground as they were walking. "Well...I...I dunno," she said, with a light shrug. "I mean...are we?" she asked, glancing at him, her face lightly covered with blush.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Felix started to walk as she stuttered over herself as she tried to come up with an answer and ended up with a question instead. "Fair enough. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?" He asked. He shook his head. "I asked you a question and you answer with a question. Don't you think I asked you for a reason?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:51 pm

Serenity took a moment to think as he asked what her favorite flavor was. "Strawberry," she answered with a smile. She loved how sweet strawberry ice cream was. There was just something about it... She looked at him as he told her that he asked her a question and she answered with one. "Well...yeah, I suppose, but...well, I don't know," she said again. She then gave him a light smile. "I mean, I know you don't like being chained down, and I don't want to think of us as a couple if you're not comfortable with it, you know?" she asked with that same light smile and same light shade of blush.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:05 pm

Oh, so that's what it was. She didn't want him feeling tied down. Yes, he was a free ninja. He'd always felt that if he fell for someone that he'd end up getting hurt. Not from something like them cheating or rejecting him. It was death. Death wouldn't take him, but everyone around him was welcomed by death. Immortality was like a disease. Not even the lowest of the low wanted it. But with Serenity it was a different story. She was here forever. They both were. She was one of the few friends he had. And personally he didn't want to ruin that. Friends didn't go out. And more so, he didn't want to hurt her if he ever wanted to leave. There were moments in his life were he wanted to forget it all and be with her, yes, those moments had come and went. But over all, it just seemed wrong and there was no possible way he could explain it. And another thing was that Felix had enemies. Lots of enemies and they would stop at nothing to hurt him. That meant hurting someone close to him and he couldn't allow that. It was the pain that counted with immortals. "It's what you want it to be." He said almost quietly. He didn't like spoiling the moment, but this was something that was far too deep to be perked up about.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said that it was what she wanted it to be. What she wanted was both for him to be happy, and for them to be together. Well...granted, they could be together without being a couple, but the way they always flirted with each other, and played around would make it...er...awkward if someone came around that wanted to be with one of them in a way that was more than just friendship. She crossed her arms behind her as she walked, holding the case in them, her gaze on the ground. This would have to be something she'd have to think about. "I don't..." she gave a light sigh and shook her head. "I dunno." That was all she could say for now. She wanted him to be happy, but she didn't want him to feel like he was chained to her. She also wanted to be able to think of them as a couple. She looked up only to see that they were closing in on the ice cream place. "Doesn't look like there's much of a line," she said with a smile, purposely changing the subject. (you wouldn't believe how hard it was to post to that. XD)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:29 pm

(sorry, but Felix is a complex guy)

That's how it was. She didn't know, and neither did he. Time would be a factor in this. He'd give her an answer one day, but right now he had to get his life situated. The last thing he wanted was for Serenity to be consumed into his problems, and though he had none at the moment, Kyla and Meridian had made it clear that there would be hell coming his way very soon. After the storm has passed, then and only then will I give you a proper answer. "I like blue raspberry shaved ice." He said. It was random, but she'd mentioned the line and he'd go with it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:39 pm

(lol)

Serenity was glad that they'd dropped the subject for the time being. Things were starting to get a little awkward. She looked at him, blinking as he said he liked blue raspberry shaved ice. "Really? Hm, I hadn't even thought of that," she said, looking up thoughtfully, as if that awkward conversation was already a distant memory. There were only a few people in line in front of them, and it only took them a few minutes for them to get up to the front. "I'll have a small strawberry ice cream cone," she said with a smile. "Um, sugar cone please," she said with a smile when she was prompted, then looked up at the board that had all the flavors on it. She didn't know what she was looking for, since she'd already made her order, but she was just checking if they had anything new she guessed.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Felix nodded. What could there possibly be to think about. It was just a statement after all. What, she didn't think he ate ice cream every now and then? It was all he did with Sven, besides taking the kid to the park. Had his eyes just watered a bit. He blinked twice. "Blue Raspberry shaved ice." He said. "Why are you starring at the menu?" He asked. "Didn't you just order?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:02 pm

(awwww, poor Fe....)

Serenity looked at Felix as he asked why she was staring at the menu if she already ordered. "Yeah, I was just looking," she said with a shrug. "What, I can't look?" she asked with a smile, then took her ice cream as it was given to her, taking a lick of it, then smiling. She really loved strawberry ice cream. It was her absolute favorite, even though strawberry wasn't her favorite fruit by far. But in her opinion, strawberry was the sweetest flavor ice cream, and she loved sweet stuff. Though blue raspberry wasn't that far from being one of the sweetest.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:14 pm

Felix took his shaved ice and licked it once. "Oh no ma'am. You can look all you please." He said as he started away from the stand. "Just know, I'm not waiting." He called behind him as he waved goodbye and disappeared into the sudden crowd of people. He went a few more feet before stopping on a bench and sitting on top of it. His feet placed on the seat of the bench. "I hope she realizes that this is genjutsu." He said. It was a very dirty trick to play, seeing as though real people were caught in the jutsu as well. Oh well, sometimes you had to sacrifice others for a greater cause.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Burden to Bear    My Burden to Bear  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Burden to Bear

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Crested-