Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Ninja Legend Daily Buzz NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Ninja Legend Daily Buzz EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingNinja Legend Daily Buzz EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSNinja Legend Daily Buzz EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Ninja Legend Daily Buzz EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilNinja Legend Daily Buzz EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Ninja Legend Daily Buzz EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Ninja Legend Daily Buzz EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Ninja Legend Daily Buzz EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayNinja Legend Daily Buzz EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderNinja Legend Daily Buzz EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Ninja Legend Daily Buzz EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Ninja Legend Daily Buzz EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Ninja Legend Daily Buzz EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesNinja Legend Daily Buzz EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPNinja Legend Daily Buzz EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Ninja Legend Daily Buzz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

Ninja Legend Daily Buzz Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Legend Daily Buzz   Ninja Legend Daily Buzz EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:55 pm

Alright Ninja here is the news of the Legend:

1. Several Birthdays have come this April month.

2. Kinaga is this months character of the month.

3. There is a new Snow Kage: Everyone give it up for Micah!

4. The activity check is over, there will be another one next month possibly.

5. If there is anyone who wants a student to mentor please post it here. We have two students that are mentorless. Annie and Kai.

6. The original Ninja Legend is back.

7. There is also a new Kage of the Death: Everyone give it up for Momoshiro.

8. Jay and Micah are offically married.

9. Also there is a new Kage of the Stealth: Everyone give it up for Tenkuu.

10. It's funny how the second generation kids are taking over there parents postions in the Kage World.

11. I'm a bit confused of if Lucky is still the Kage of the Magma, if anyone wants the position please post, but you must be active.

12. There will be a member count for the villages soon and it will be posted on the annoucment line at the top of the page.

That's all folks, for now.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legend Daily Buzz   Ninja Legend Daily Buzz EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 9:10 pm

Okay, here's what I've gotta say:

Happy brithday to all the april people.

Congrats Kinaga (so out of character here, Deidara hates everyone who's against him)

Glad to have the normal legend back!

Jay and Micah had a kid!!!! Wow, really congrats. JM would be proud. And they had got married! Where have I been? (Not like I care)

Posting in the Member Village Count now!

Congrats on your higher ranks Micah, Tenkuu, and Momoshiro!

And I have something to ad to the daily buzz myself:

I beilive every Akastuki will be glad too hear this. Deidara Senpai, leader of the Akatsuki will be retiring from his postion. Why you ask? The answer is because I've lost my touch. I no longer feel evil. All the people who were my enimies and dead so I'm gonna have Deidara retire and then later die in a fight or something. Maybe he'll get crushed by a boulder like Obito. JK, why the hell would I die like that?! Yeah anyway, he'll die in a fight. I can't continue without my touch. Good bye, my fellow Akatsuki.

Really if you people believed any of what I just said(no offense) You're a bunch of idiots. I'd never retire as Leader, not until I'm long gone dead, and that won't happen for a long time!
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legend Daily Buzz   Ninja Legend Daily Buzz EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:35 am

Lol, nice one Diedara and thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legend Daily Buzz   Ninja Legend Daily Buzz EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:50 pm

no!!!! we will fall apart without you deidara JK JK lol why did you lose your totch?
grats everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legend Daily Buzz   Ninja Legend Daily Buzz Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Legend Daily Buzz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1