Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSquad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSquad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSquad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySquad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSquad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSquad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSquad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kobi Jinsatsu
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Kobi Jinsatsu

Squad : 27; Kai
Character Age : 9
Number of posts : 32

Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 8:11 pm

*he looked sad* but i'll buy! beside you said we need to be a team and last time I checked Kai-Sensei your part of the team. *he nodded matter-of-factly* besides working with us problem students has to have left you hungry *he smiled coyly he had her now* we both apologized for out bad behavior anyway! if my parents business has taught me anything its best not to hold on to bad feelings. it can lead to making very bad decisions.
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 3:14 am

"If my Sensei ever taught me anything is that we are a three man team and we got to stick together." she smiled "Since Kobi if buying what are we going to eat sensei?" Psyche figured she could tell them about her other self over a nice warm meal that she didn't have to steal. Psyche begin to jump up and down as she thought to herself "Hey Sensei I don't remember you talking about yourself to us and I didn't talk to you two about myself either, so let us get some food and talk about ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 11:35 am

Kai laughed happily. "Well at least you two learned something today. I'll pay since you seemed to have picked up something. Let's go to a ramen shop and discuss a bit about tomorrow's training. And once that's done, we'll talk about speciliation." She motioned for them to follow. "Most ninja find something they specialize in, whether it be weapons, ninjutsu, taijutsu, healing, or maybe even genjutsu." She smiled. "Personally I prefer to use hand to hand combat. Have you two anything you would like to consider as a specialization?"
Back to top Go down
Kobi Jinsatsu
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Kobi Jinsatsu

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 5:33 pm

Well I guess im best with Ninjutsu and Weapons... *he shrugs following his sensei back into town* I never really pay close attention to my best skills i just kind of thought i was awesome at everything. but i guess i was wrong *he smileys a little it was a modest smile today was a lesson in modesty for him. he could somewhat get away with it with other genin and the chuunin teachers at the academy, but with psyche and his sensei putting him in his place humility was going to be a lesson he would learn.*
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 10:15 am

"Well sensei I guess I have no specialty. I can't use much ninjutsu due to a small chakra pool I have and you know what they say when you run out of chakra, you die." she told her before thinking about what she really could specialize in "Well I guess I am a hand to hand combatant." she smiled to her sensei as they head back into the village to get some Ramen. Psyche didn't know when would be the perfect time to tell her about her other self "Sensei Can i tell you something later when we start to eat."
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 8:40 pm

"Then we shall find you a weapon that suits you Kobi," she said with encouragement. "Whatever you like and then we'll master those skills of yours. Don't ever short hand yourself. You're a great ninja, even though you've only started." She then smiled as Psyche spoke up. Progress, Kai loved to make progress. "Hand to hand combat is a great thing. We'll be working together a lot Psyche. By the end of your genin training, you'll be a kunochi to be reckoned with." She then nodded. "How about after lunch me and you have a private talk, mkay?"
Back to top Go down
Kobi Jinsatsu
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Kobi Jinsatsu

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:31 am

*begins pondering all the awesome weapons we could get good with.* (have a few in mind) he walks with then hands behind his h80ead following his sensei smiling for once it was nice to have an adult that treated him like a regular kid and not like a brat or a more spoiled brat. something noticeable about him is even though he's being a total space ranger he is dodging people and obstacles like no noes business he doesn't seem to beable to rip or bump into anything.*
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:33 am

Psyche would nod to her sensei answer "Yes ma'am we can talk after lunch." she responded with a smile. She never felt such warmth, after the death of her parent and her kidnapping. She actually felt she could trust her entire life in the hands of her sensei. She felt that way before with her, but didn't trust in her words afraid that she was going to get hurt again like when her parents died "I feel inferior to every other genin I have no abilities that makes me special." she whispered to herself as she started to lag behinf before catching up with them.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:45 am

Kai opened the door to the ramen shop, eyeing Psyche lightly when she noticed the small child had started to lag behind. "Psyche, how about you find us a table?" She looked at Kobi. "Can I ask a favor of you," she asked him quietly, kneeling down in front of him. "Psyche seems like a sweet girl and I know you two will pair well together when it comes to being a team, so could you try to boost her mood for me," she asked. "With all that charm of yours, I'm sure you can handle this one little mission, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kobi Jinsatsu
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Kobi Jinsatsu

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 2:03 am

*he salutes her* Hai sensei! *he smiles and lags back to Psyche*you have skills! that metal thing was really cool! you just need to figure it out is all. *he smiles at her* and your pretty good at hand to hand combat... im not all that good at hand to hand so your better than me! *he smiles giving her a thumbs up* aside from that kinda scary thing you did you are cool in my book and I can't wait to kick some butts with you! *he laughs taking her hand and making her catch up with him and Kai-Sensei* what flavor ramen are you getting? I think I want the beef and pork bowl!
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:03 pm

Psyche would nod to her sensei when asked to pick out a area to sit. She would walk over to a table with a bay window before walking back over to her sensei and Kobi only to have him greet her with multiple complements "Um thank you and I don't know what kind of ramen i will be getting." She didn't want to tell him this was her first time eating ramen. Most people you know would eat ramen, but not her she only ate sushi and lived sushi so everything else doesn't mean anything to her unless it is sushi. Psyche would walk back to the bay window table climbing into the bay window to sit.
Back to top Go down
Kobi Jinsatsu
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Kobi Jinsatsu

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:26 am

*Kobi sat in the sat near psyche he smiled at her, he never believed in cooties and all the craziness considered psyche was kinda cute.* so psyche do you have a boyfriend or someone you like? *he smiled sheepishly at her* I bet you have like 5 of em *he chortled at what he said taking a huge gulp of water from the glass on the table* mmm hey cook guy bring on the ramen!! I'm starving!! *he patted his stomach and licked his lips eagerly he hadn't eaten since dinner last night he had overslept today which is why he had been late to the first meeting.*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 7:39 pm

Kai was thankful for Kobi's eagerness. She took a seat across from the two genin and smiled. Kobi's sudden question about boyfriends made her laugh gently. She wondered which of these two would become the team captain. Psyche was a smart girl, but she had little control. Kobi was loud and confident, but he also knew his strengths and weaknesses. She would think it over for the next few days. By the end of the week she would know who to choose. With that being said, she wouldn't tell them. There was no need to make them compete, not yet at least. As the waiter brought them ramen, Kai took a bit and started on her bowl.
Back to top Go down
Kobi Jinsatsu
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Kobi Jinsatsu

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 8:44 pm

*has loud and obnoxious as he was he actually ate with refinement he made few slurps and spilled nothing he was very reserved which showed his upbringing* mmmm it so god! *he smiled licking his lips before continuing to eat more. *he wears his forehead protector around his neck rather than on his head* so you where gonna tell us about you Kai-sensei? *continues to eat reasonable amounts* do YOU have a boyfriend? *he smiled impishly*
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:23 am

Psyche sat looking at her ramen stirring it around she wasn't very hungry. She was more tired than anything else. She would push the bowl away "Not really Kobi no one really talk to me. So I don't know if someone likes me or not." she told him turning to her sensei "So are you going to tell us about yourself since we told you about ourselves? It is a three man team." she told her tucking her feet in her arms. Psyche watched everyone inside the place closely, until she thought about asking kobi did he have a girlfriend or girls that liked him "So Kobi do you have a girlfriend or people that want to go out with you?" she asked him readjusting herself inside the bay window.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:39 pm

Kai shook her head, her white hair swaying. "No, I don't have a boyfriend." She looked to Psyche. "Sure, I'll tell you about myself. I'm Kai Isami. I've been a jonin for about seven years and I have a three year old son named Gin. He's my world and his father passed away a little while after he was born. I love kids and I love teaching." She paused. "I think that's about it for me."
Back to top Go down
Kobi Jinsatsu
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Kobi Jinsatsu

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 2:12 am

I've had tons of girlfriends *he laughed gently he was confident but his eyes might tell a different story* you have a kid? *he smiled* that's cool! how old is he? *he seemed genuinely interested but didn't believe for a minute there wasn't a guy in Sensei's life but didn't press.* what happened to your husband?
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:32 am

Tons of girlfriends? Geez, these kids were starting to date at such young ages. She'd have to protect her little Gin from flirtatious girls. "Gin is three," she said with a smile. "Hopefully he'll start the academy when he's five, that's if he wants to be a ninja." The white haired woman's smile faded lightly. She didn't want to talk about Yuu. His death seemed so fresh whenever she spoke of him. "He got sick," she replied simply. She hoped that would suffice.
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 10:59 pm

Psyche watched her sensei as sh spoke about her husband got sick. Clearly one would be able to tell she wasn't telling the whole story. Psyche then turned towards Kobi "So you have a lot of girlfriends? How does one keep up with all of them and do they know about each one another?" She asked finally tasting her ramen before eating it slowly. Psyche was tired and wanted to go back home so she could go to sleep after the long and exhausting day she had while training.
Back to top Go down
Kobi Jinsatsu
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Kobi Jinsatsu

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am

I said I've HAD *he simpered a bit* I don't have any right now... *he ate indignantly now* I heard you where hanging around with some lava head at the festival Sensei *he looked at her distastefully he didn't care for the magma it was too hot, and the people there came off as more arrogant that even him. orders another bowl of ramen* mmmm this place is yummy!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3