Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Wind valley hot springs.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

Nickname : Fire Cat

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 203

The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:22 pm

Kira blushed brightly, suddenly feeling something touching her leg and she whipped around, about to claw this thing to pieces....but she was able to make out the look of the dog and frowned, grabbing this new dog and swimming back up. The girls saw the goshen-puppy and quickly went to him to help him, carrying him back to the water as she came up. "Huh? More puppies? Someone has some explaining to do after we get out," she told them, though sat back and placed the roku-ranian on the ground so he could drip dry.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

Character Age : 55
Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:28 pm

*Goshen was relieved but the whole experince was getting a bit sobering he was beginning to realize how dangerous things are likely to get if there plan where to even go slightly afoul Rokugen should have used the same dog form his clone had used. speaking of where DID his clone go Goshen Didn't remember seeing it leave the other side of the fence or disperse.. this didn't bode well if the clone where to be broken the jig would most certainly be up they would likely be caught and he did not like the thoughts passing though his mind of what kira might do to him if she figured all this out. but for now he kept up his act he played like he was feeling better but still moved the one paw carefully he was after all still living the dream being held by these women he wated to swim to kira but if she figured out what was going on with him in her arms it would be over...*
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Character Age : 60
Male
Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm

(Roku-ranian? Nice touch lol)
He shook himself dry and moved around trying to act natural since he knew there wouldnt be a good explaination for this and though slowly sobering up, he still couldn't think as far as he preferred since he and goshen were still in the red zone and had to be cautious. For the time being, he thought about what do dogs do in these moments and did his best to mimic one so he shook himself dry one more time and barked as he went up to kira and jumped on two legs to get her attention. He thought to himself "just two minutes Goshen, all i need are two minutes" he thought it as if hoping Goshen could hear him and not be mad at him. He barked playfully as he went back on all fours and ran in circles.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:00 am

She smiled, watching him as the girls pet goshen, and she continued playing with roku. In the back of her mind, she was mahorly thinking on what the hell was causing this....where they were coming from and why she suddenly found the two from underneath. She set the thought aside for now, as they girls asked to switch, and she obliged, taken goshen into her arms as the girls happily and suddenly took up roku.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 12:29 am

*he wagged his tail gently and just melted into Kira's arms he licked her cheek it wasn't even a physical lust anymore being held in her arms turned him into a simpering moron of emotion he managed to hold his form though out all this he just tried to be as cute a puppy as he could*
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 10:47 pm

He played with the girls and had fun with them jumping from girl to girl. He looked around but remained inconspicuous as possible searching for possible exits in case of emergency. He still had to play puppy and licked a girls cheek and barked but not loudly. After that he jumped on the steps to the water to enjoy it just down to his knees. He looked at Goshen, who was clearly enjoying himself and smiled on the inside. He felt glad to help a friend, but he hoped they could leave as quick as they entered.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 10:34 pm

The girls were very happy about this, gladly playing with the puppies. "Aww, I wish we could take them home with us," one said, the others nodded in sad agreement. "I don't see why not. How about this, I'll go talk to the workers, see if they belong to them," Kira told them, standing from the water and sitting goshen-puppy down so she could wrap a towel around herself before picking him up. "They seem to be well known, so they may belong to them," she told them, the others nodding and happily playing with rokugen-puppy as their leader left. A worker smiled and bowed to her as she came up to her. "Excuse me, is this puppy anyone that works here? He wandered into our side," she explained. "Um, no ma'am. But, there are two gentlemen in the men's area, I can see if he's theirs," she explained, Kira nodding and following her as they headed toward the men's area. "If you don't belong to anyone, I'll take you home with me, okay little guy?" she said, holding him up and smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 10:58 pm

Fear of being discovered was painted on Rokugen's face, he knew he had to think of something quick or else they were screwed. He knew it might bring more suspicion in the long run but he jumped back into the pool and ran back to the mens side leaving the women alone to wonder where he was going and quickly transformed back into his normal self and created another roku-puppy like he was to go back to the womens side so they, as he hoped would assume only went in to swim as his clone at high-speed went back to the women's side. He then made himself look natural as he waited for Kira and Goshen to meet him. He also quickly made a mental plan as well for Kira to possibly keep goshen until they could find a similar dog to swap with but that would be goshens choice.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:32 am

*his tail stopped wagging and he looked alert he was about to get caught and the punishment would be... severe he couldn't sign with paws if only he had made a clone in the hot springs like he intended before he transformed... he contemplated his hindsight and prayed for something to come to him he hoped rokugen might make a clone of him or something he just sat in her arms wimpering lightly he was still happy to be held but impending ass kicking looming in his mind sort of bittered the sweet in the situation.
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 10:19 pm

He sat in the hot springs waiting and thought there was no way he could get away with saying Goshen was in the bathroom like he previously thought about, instead he created a clone of Goshen tp use for the time being an again waited and figured he could say the roku-dog was his and say the goshen-dog wasnt and go with the swap plan later. Still worried, he drowned his misery in the water drinking another cup from the left behind sake.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 2:06 pm

(Sorry guys, been really busy the past few days so I couldn't get on straight away.) Kira and the worker stuck their heads through the door, Kira turning so she didn't see too much of Rokugen. "Sirs, could we ask if this is your dog?" she asked, the woman pointing to the goshen-puppy. "A few dogs have wandered in and out of the women's area, and we're trying to make sure this one doesn't belong to anyone before we decide to take them home," Kira explained, lightly petting him. The girls were curious as to where he ran, but smiled when he came back, continuing to pet him.
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 9:27 pm

He looked at Kira then thought quick about his answer. He figured switching the dogs behind her back would be easy but surely she would notice the possibility of personality difference, but nonetheless he smiled and spoke highly calm "no, he isn't. I noticed him wandering around earlier with other dogs behind him. I'm sure they were just attracted to the scent and temperature of the springs." He tried thinking about how to make himself seem genuine if he wasn't already. He also knew anyone asking around before taking a dog could be a trustworthy person so to avoid guilt later, he made a mental note to get her a real dog. He quickly at lightning speed got out the water and dressed himself with two nearby towels to walk closer to see the Goshen-dog. "I'm sure this dog as well as any would consider themselves lucky to have a caring person like yourself take them home. So that being said, he's all yours." He smiled again in a way that showed a aire of frailty.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:19 am

*the pup gave him a knowing look and just stayed calm in kira's arms he was happy where he was for now and didn't rub it into rokugens face by being too familiar with Kira for now. he was listening to what Rokugen was saying and followed his thoughts he began slowly making his features change subtly to look a bit more common so the task of finding a replacement would be easier. but holding this form would become labors as time increased transformation jutsu wasn't hard but when you change size into something much smaller or larger it fed on the chakra well he would have to escape sometime or end up transforming back in front of her and he would be... vulnerable... he lost the towel when he changed form so a re transformation of a naked Goshen would likely send her in to a fit of annihilation. not something he wanted to take the brunt impact of by any means.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 7:19 pm

Kira smiled at this, petting him. "well, that settles it little guy! You'll be going on home with us! Think I'll raise you to be a ninja dog. Hmm, but what to name you," she said, holding him in a hug. "I'll go back to my side now. Thank.you," she told him. She didn't even realize it was a fellow kage she had been talking with, but that was okay.
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:39 pm

He smiled slightly as he still felt nervous knowing the truth. He then spoke again before she left. "If i may suggest, why not name him something like Kojiro or if you wanna scary name then Muramasa. I just figured i would throw that in" he laughed a little." He just hoped Goshen could keep the transformation going until a good time. But to make the plan work he needed to rush to find a completely identical dog soon. He decided to go out soon as she left but he also didnt want to rush her so he also prepared a second plan to cover their tracks when or if Goshen couldnt keep the transformation steady. He had to admit for a drunk old man, even though he was Kage this was still taxing on him but the risk was somehow worth it to him, he felt this was the funnest he'd done in a while. But he digressed to plan the next steps to get out safe and sound
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 1:44 am

*he settles into her hold extremely content not thinking of consequences any longer he was just happy but he knew hed be happier holding her rather than him but he wasn't picky right now. the alcohol was wearing off but he was starting to be punch drunk. he had admired her even before becoming a kage. so getting caught could strain relations with the villages and totally ruin his chances with Kira. this thought was becoming a bit sobering he began to whimper a little*
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 11:23 pm

Kira kissed his forehead, brushing his body. "Okay, Muramasa! Let's go introduce you to the girls! We may adopt that other puppy with them too," she told him happily and loudly as she took him along back to the other side, the others hugging their puppy happily and petting him. "We've got a ninja puppy!" she told them, the others cheering happily.
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm

He quickly decided to leave to find two lookalike dogs to replace him and Goshen. What would happen he was confident in his ability of solving the problem. He then disolved his clone of Goshen. He then tried running out but suddenly felt tired from using so much chakra combined with the exercise of running back and forth. He rested for a second before getting back up to his room to go out for his search. He knew there had to be a few places to look for the dogs but couldn't think of how Goshen must be still a dog. His chakra must be going as quick as his own which made him think to move quicker. He ran for his room at almost breakneck speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wind valley hot springs.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3