Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Wind valley hot springs.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

Character Age : 55
Number of posts : 87

The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 2:27 am

*the Tokikages ears caught his attention he went dead quiet and dropped his sake in the water then a smile creeped up on his face* I hear a familiar voice *he sniggered to himself and scooted over to Rokugen* i think kira is over in the other bath.... *he was absolutely beside himself with glee this was the ultimate hunt he had always admired Kira and this was an opportunity to see what wonderful things she hid under her many clingy dresses. certainly it was dangerous she could incinerate him but he could die happy seeing what he hoped to see. he swam over to the fence and began to figure out a way to see though it.
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Character Age : 60
Male
Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 1:51 am

His eyes opened wide as he heard kira could be near but he remembered from hearing about kira's senses and went to Goshen. "Don't you think she can hear us, from what i hear she has incredible hearing...that says a lot considering i said hearing three times already." The sake got to his brain as he also thought this was a great chance to see a "revealing" side to her. But it was also mental noted that aside from beauty she was intelligent and scary strong that they should be careful. Granted he wanted the opportunity as much as Goshen, and he had already lived to a good age, he couldn't afford to die just yet...no this took a strategy before anything. "Goshen i think we shouldnt rush to peak just yet, i have a plan."
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 2:02 am

*he was impatient* tell me your plan... *he said very quietly still pawing at the fance looking for a loose board or a wide space between boards and silently cursed the management of this place for there good maintenance* if only i could find one board... or one spot..... *he was half listening to rokugen as he scrambled along the fence edge in the water*
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 2:43 am

"Use my clone-transform technique to draw her away while we either make a hole or find a peaking spot, I'll do the same. This way shes destracted and we are free from her sense's surveillance. Well lets do that if we hear her getting close. As far as she knows we're two random guys." He said getting impatient with thinking of the plan, he wanted to just copy Goshen and peak but he just had a feeling planning was should be a factor in this hunt since she wasnt the average woman. He made a mock crying face. He loved the hunt as much as Goshen but this was a tough one. He was in for a beating if they were caught nd he wanted to avoid that at any cost. He hiccuped and felt becoming irrational. "Dammit the sake's getting to me...dammit when did i become a lightweight?"
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 4:38 am

*he sealed quickly a clone is formed out of moonlight ht then transforms into a puppy dog it was some sort of terrier it kind of resembled him in a way it dashes out of the bath and into the dressing room  into the hallway and turns into the ladies dressing room yipping cutely. Goshen wasn't sure this would work frankly he didn't care he was as giddy as a teenager he was far from considering consequences he was a little drunk and throwing caution to the wind he felt younger than he had in sometime even though he didn't truly consider himself all that old*
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

Nickname : Fire Cat

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:01 am

Kira and the girls all looked back, smiling and giggling cutely and happily at the puppy. Kira frowned, though she knew animals were allowed in. And....she couldn't help but admit, she always had a thing for animals, even puppies and dogs though she had cat within herself. She whistled softly, hoping the little one would come to them all calling to it. "I wonder who lost their dog," one of her friends said, Kira nodding in agreement. "I'm a bit surprised that management let it run in without a leash. We'll hold onto him, and after this we'll go find who it belongs to," Kira told them, all the girls nodding in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:45 am

Rokugen smiled since he heard the ladies go for it and told goshen "good they went for it, I'll do the same soon since right now would only build suspicion." He wondered how they would find the vantage point since he couldnt use his lightning techniques so easily otherwise risking shocking goshen and setting the fence on fire, no for now he was powerless. But he hoped goshen hadnt drank to much to be unreasonable. "Okay next part of the plan, have your clone draw her further from the fence. Even cats have a range of hearing, after that we need a way to make a small hole in the fence" he said whispering into Goshen's ear. He hadnt made plans and ideas like this since he was a boy, through his years most ninja missions he had taken forced him to take more direct or blunter approaches at it, usually not much creativity as far as how do it. Alway either someone elses plan or it was just direct confrontation, never something that took true creativity. Or just never his own creation. "Such a shame" he thought.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:36 am

*the puppy came over without hesitation scampering happily and yipping it nearly leaped into kira's arms smooshing its body into her happily all the while goshen was trying not to cheer in success, trying not to make noise or loose focus on the clone and transformation of said clone lest he blow his cover it was hard to keep a lunar clone solid in physical contact as long as she didnt squeeze him too tight he could keep it active lunar clones where less physical and more for casting jutsu a simple strike could easily dispel the clone*
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 2:10 am

Kira smiled and giggled, hugging the puppy close but gentle, as she was with all animals. She carefully passed the puppy around, letting everyone get to hold, hug and love on it, even splash it lightly before they swam to the other end of the hot springs, where sitting stones were placed for them to....sit on, without them being heated. They sat and carefully set the puppy down, all the girls giggling and smiling as they watched it swim about.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 2:19 am

*goshen's clone was now having a hard time containing its self it had passed hands between several attractive ladies and was in heaven he swam as if in a stupor yipping and having a good time but the real goshen was ready to get the experience and was considering dispersing the clone at a whim not thinking of the consequences he was impatient waiting for Rokugen to get those damn holes put into the walls* hurry up will you *he hisses quietly* im having all the fun in there while we are stuck here like a bunch of idiots!
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:56 pm

He grew slightly annoyed as goshen wasnt helping and missing the obvious. He then hissed back trying to maintain a calm mind since this old pervert was too focused on the wrong thing "I cant do anything, my lightning techniques would fry us like chicken. And we're still wet from the water, dont you have some kind of Moon jutsu? Or a rock?...wait that might work..." he then looked around and found what he might need..a rock and used a special internal jutsu which uses electricity in the nerves which effectively simulate high speed movement but he knew his arms would hurt later as it overuses his muscles but well worth the price to see to the other side. He nudged Goshen outta the way and softly but quickly knocked the rock against the fence which broke down the wood against the stone but slightly wore the stone down as well. He was nearly through to the otherwise when he rock broke to far down nearly disintegrated. He whispered to the old pervert "Goshen get me another rock, we're close to getting through"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:19 pm

Kira smiled as they began swimming happily around the dog, picking it up and lightly dipping it before taking it back to the side, all the girls sitting above the water now, full view on the far side of the fencing. "He's so cute! I wonder what his name is," one of the ANBU asked. "Dunno. Hmmm....," Kira whispered, letting the girls begin naming off silly names. She was focused on the cute puppy, but....something about this was nagging her....she couldn't figure it out though....
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:34 pm

*he handed Rokugen another rock it was kind of large but he asked for a rock he didnt specify how big* the only justsu i have that could punch a hole in this fence would make a rather big scene... *he was referring to his crescent beam jutsu which would cut a clean hole in the fence but it would also keep traveling and be highly visible. the clone was beginning to get harder to maintain it had been handled a lot and was about time up and disperse* hurry up.... im gonna lose it with the distraction....
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:58 pm

He used to the rock to finish the hole as he looked through and smiled seeong it was big enough for view but small enough to be unnoticeable . He looked at Goshen. "Okay its ready." He moved to give goshen a look as he then thought to himself if it was in bad timing to create his own clone and send it. He smiled again thinking to himself as he knew if this failed it would hurt and even then he would think himself a coward if he didnt "well...death before dishonor i suppose". He created the handsigns and created a shadow clone rather than lightning and used transformation jutsu to turn the clone into a similar looking dog like Goshen's . He looked and crouched in front of...himself? "Alright Roku-dog, you know the stakes and you know the rewards....i know you can do it. Now go." Roku-dog nodded bravely in response and went to join what he hoped the ladies would take as Goshen-dog. He looked back to Goshen. "Now goshen listen up. My dog will be coming soon, yours need to run away so mine can take over."
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:12 am

*the dog began to run away it looked kinda like it was gonna be sick its shape couldn't hold much long right as it went into the dressing room it exploded into moonlight which would make some illumination as it dispersed hopefully going unnoticed. Goshen then quickly took over the cut hole in the fence* ohh boy! *he whispered quietly as he looked in the steam was making them hard to see from this distance however. and at that moment all of his clones experience and he was blushing violently and caught in a stupor she was so soft all of them where soft.*
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 4:49 am

His dog came through the smoke of goshens dog and moved into the bathouse and went up to Kira and barked looking happy. He moved goshen to the side to firstly let him enjoy his stupor and second to focus on the movements of his dog.he looked at goshen gor a minute and before looking back he said "Enjoy the images buddy, now it my turn" he grinned and kept looking through the hole "come on puppy, you can do it"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 2:21 am

Kira smiled, taking the puppy up, lightly hugging it and letting it go around to the others before they slowly began swimming over to the other side, closer to the fence. As they did, they jokingly spoke. "Hey, lady Kira, here's a hypothetical," one of them asked. "What would you do if someone tried to view you in...you know, private?" Kira looked surprised, stopping at the other end and picking up the puppy, lightly petting him and looking at them with smile. "I'd probably.....burn their eyes till they apologized a thousand times. Or cut off their fingers," she told them, the girls laughing and nodding and all the others jokingly making other violent comments.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 2:31 am

*goshen heard what she said but he was to stupified to care besides he currently wasn't the one peeping he was in heaven he dove underwater and checked the underside of the fence there where several boards missing in fact he came back up and began tapping Rokugen on the shoulder rapidly trying to get his attention. this was a find and it was imperative to in form his partner in crime of his findings.
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:15 am

He quickly felt scared of what he had heard but managed to keep a clear mind since he was confident in the plan. He felt a tap on his shoulder and looked at Goshen. "I hope what your gonna say is good news, cause I just the possible worst..." he looked at where Goshen was and knew he was either scared of What lady kira as well, or he had a plan. He had a gut feeling though that it was the second one. He had also kept an ear out for any other possible indirect threats to be made. As Roku-dog got scared too and hid its face under uts tiny hands as if it didnt want to see let alone picture that. Roku knew what the dog felt either way, after all it was a clone. But they would make it out alive on his watch,if at least Goshen as to why he didnt worry about himself he just didn't know, but he liked the selfless feeling in the face of danger.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:49 am

*goshen smiled giddly and pointed down where he was* theres a hole in the fance like big enough for us to get in there. he snickered madly* we could transform into dogs our selves and just swim around in there! we could just bee all up in that! *his eyes where bright* you can have the other 4 but kira is mine! deal? *he put out his hand to him* i havent had this much fin in a hot spring sincee i was 16 *he giggled kinda loudly*
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 10:10 pm

He smiled at Goshen, though he also wanted to be with Kira, he also knew this was more important to Goshen. Granted his thoughts were arguably for the same reasons. But the other four were fair and that in mind he shook hands with his partner in crime "Deal, but i deserve at least two minutes with her since it was my plan that got us this far. After the two minutes she's all yours...for now" he winked and kept smiling as he readied his handsign. "Lets just hope she doesnt put two and two together and destroy us, i may be old but im too young to die" he then transformed into a dog, in thought of what dogs women like he chose to be a Pomeranian and went through the hole.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 12:48 pm

Kira and the girls laughed, but looked down as they saw tiny bubbles coming from underneath the water. The girls gasped, quickly covering themselves in embarrassment, and Kira in anger. "Don't worry, I'll go check in on this. If someone wants a view, they'll get one up close and personal," she told her ninja, who nodded and watched her slowly begin swimming down, her vision not as obscured as most would be under water but she was still only slowly making out the target.
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 6:01 pm

He traveled around in the water looking around to see which route he could take to be less suspicious. Seeing no other path than a direct one, he held what air he had and moved towards a female he noticed coming into the pool. He swam and touched her leg, he couldnt see very well, not to mention even if his body got accustomed to the heat it would still burn his eyes even slightly. He kept touching the leg and stayed still hoping either she would grab him or she would move away so he could plan better, either way he also held his breath so he could swim undetected since his fur could be cloaked in the water.
Back to top Go down
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Character Age : 22
Male
Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 9:43 pm

(why can't i delete my posts anymore?)

Last edited by Koriyama Namikaze on Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:34 am

goshen took another route after taking the same dog form he jumped in the water then jumped up on the rocks and put his paws over the fence and barked at the ladies and smiled at them and leaped over the fence trying to make a distraction. he wasn't gonna let rokugen get caught if he could help it so he yelped as he landed and pretended her her his front paw on landing and laid there as pathetically as he could he looked at them and whimpered*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wind valley hot springs.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next