Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The New Death Valley? NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The New Death Valley? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe New Death Valley? EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe New Death Valley? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The New Death Valley? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe New Death Valley? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The New Death Valley? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The New Death Valley? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The New Death Valley? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe New Death Valley? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe New Death Valley? EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The New Death Valley? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The New Death Valley? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The New Death Valley? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe New Death Valley? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe New Death Valley? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The New Death Valley?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

The New Death Valley? Empty
PostSubject: The New Death Valley?   The New Death Valley? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Kazuya walked through the streets of the deserted Death Valley. It'd been like that ever since the akatsuki had taken over. Deserted. Kazuya had no clue what'd happened. He was out of the Death Valley that day, and when he came back there were akatsuki everywhere. If he saw an akatsuki, he'd attack them on sight. He never cared much for the people of this valley, but to make people live in fear like this was wrong. And aside from that, the people who'd turned him into a kid were akatsuki. He didn't want to change back. Kazuya turned swiftly with a fierce growl on his lips as he heard approaching footsteps. He was jumpy nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Character Age : 29
Male
Number of posts : 237

PostSubject: Re: The New Death Valley?   The New Death Valley? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:53 pm

Itachi was doing a thorough check of the village when he came a cross a child walking the streets. When it turned around growling at him he almost mistook it for a for an animal. "You'd be wise to calm yourself down," Itachi said. His eyes red with sharingan. "I am not a friend of yours and fighting me would only result in your downfall," he said. Itachi rarely harded a child, it wasn't in his nature, even Deidara could not make him change that. Looking the kid over he shook his head. "You've got guts being out here, alone." Itachi said. "Shouldn't you be at home."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Death Valley?   The New Death Valley? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:51 pm

Kazuya froze with fear as he saw one of the akatsuki standing before him. But it wasn't the fact that this man was an akatsuki that made him freeze. It was this person's eyes. Something about them struck Kazuya with a kind of fear he'd never felt before. Kazuya stood up straight and looked off to the side, with a light swallow as the man said that he had guts being out here. He said nothing, but looked again at the man as he asked Kazuya shouldn't he be at home. "Shouldn't you?" he retorted harshly. He didn't know this man, but his eyes alone told Kazuya that this guy was one of the people in charge. Which means he probably knew the person who turned Kazuya into a child. In which case, this guy could probably order that Kazuya be turned back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Death Valley?   The New Death Valley? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:33 pm

Itachi took a step forward when Kazuya responded. He bent down, "I don't usually hurt children, but I've not been myself lately," he said. "Watch what you talk, I will not be lenient with someone as youself," Itachi told Kazuya. His eyes unwavering. "Now, I ask you once more, what purpose do you have away from your home?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Death Valley?   The New Death Valley? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:43 pm

Kazuya took a step back as Itachi bent down. When the guy said that he didn't normally hurt children, but he wasn't himself lately, Kazuya swallowed again. He was terrified of this man, but he'd taken Kazuya's home away. And Kazuya knew the layout of the village better than this guy did, so he could get away if he needed to. "I'll answer you when you answer me," he said stubbornly. "Why are you in my village? The akatsuki doesn't have any rights being here!" he said angrily. He knew he was pushing his luck. He also knew that he was lucky that he didn't meet up with an akatsuki that didn't start beating him on sight. But he didn't care. This was his valley.
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Death Valley?   The New Death Valley? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:48 pm

Itachi only smiled. It was kind, but something dangerous lay behind it. "Fair enough," he said. "You're wrong about us Akatsuki not having the right to be here." He said. "Satomi has given us all rights. We can do whatever we wish," he said. "Your Kage made a wise decision." Itachi lifted his hand and pointed at Kazuya. "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Death Valley?   The New Death Valley? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:55 pm

Kazuya didn't understand it when the man smiled. He only frowned when the guy said that the akatsuki had all rights here because his kage had said so. Satomi had done this....? Kazuya thought the guy was here to run the place while he was a kid, not turn it over to some evil organization!! Kazuya would have to go see Satomi after he was done with this clown. When the man pointed to Kazuya, he returned from his thoughts and had to remember what he'd been asked. When he did, his expression wasn't any less stubborn. "I'm away from home because there's no rule that says I can't be," he said. "Is there some kind of curfew I missed too?" he said with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Death Valley?   The New Death Valley? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:05 pm

"No curfew, just curious," he said. "Is that a crime." Itachi got up. "I wouldn't be too mad with your Kage, he may have saved your life. Would it have been up to Deidara, you and all your friends would be dead," he said. "We don't need the villagers to occupy the village, we have the wannabes for that," he said. Itachi gave a dismissive wave.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Death Valley?   The New Death Valley? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:10 pm

Kazuya was tempted to say something as the man asked if that was a crime. But he refrained himself from doing so, for fear of this man's piercing eyes. He didn't know what they did, but he really didn't want to find out. When he said that if it were up to Deidara, all the villagers would've been dead. "Is Deidara the man who leads the akatsuki?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Death Valley?   The New Death Valley? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:25 pm

Itachi gave a small nod. "Yes, he's also the same one that Satomi lost to." Itachi turned his head to look down the streets of the village. "I have to admit though, you Death Ninja gave the Akatsuki who came here a run for their money." He faced Kazuya. "You should be glad they didn't just give in. Or your village would be forever shamed. Now we wouldn't want that would we."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Death Valley?   The New Death Valley? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:31 pm

Kazuya looked at the man as he said that Deidara was the one who beat Satomi. When he said that the Death Ninja put up a good fight, Kazuya looked off to the side. "We wouldn't have lost if I was here," he said under his breath. He wanted his village out of this mess. This man didn't seem as harsh as most rumors said that akatsuki were. But regardless, Kazuya wanted to get them out of this mess. He was starting to wonder....maybe....if he became an adult again, if he could help put an end to this.
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Death Valley?   The New Death Valley? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:31 pm

Itachi starred down at the boy until he mumbled something under his breath. "If you have something to say, speak it aloud, unless you want to be looked upon as a coward," He said. His voice was even. There lied no threat behind it and sure enough he had no intentions on hurting a child. Itachi was only here to see over the village, unless someeone got out of hand, then there would be a problem, a very big problem.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Death Valley?   The New Death Valley? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Kazuya looked at Itachi almost angrily as the older man challenged him. "I said that if I was here, then the Death Valley wouldn't be under akatsuki rule right now!" he said angrily. He was no coward, and he wasn't about to be called one either. But at that moment, it struck Kazuya that the akatsuki might've taken that as a challenge, even though it really wasn't one. Kazuya held his ground, nonetheless though.
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Death Valley?   The New Death Valley? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:53 pm

Itachi raised his hand. "You say that, but we're ruling at this very moment. He shook his hand and a kunai appeared. "You want to challenge me child?" Itachi's eyes starred directly into Kazuya's. "Do you want to see what the true power of the Akatsuki is like?" He held his hand infront of him. The blade of his kunai shimmered lightly. "I assassinated my entire family, I won't fail to do the same to you."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Death Valley?   The New Death Valley? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Kazuya's eyes widened slightly as the older man looked directly at him and asked if Kazuya wanted to challenge him. Kazuya took a step back as the man said that he'd killed his entire family. He swallowed. So now he was seeing the true nature of an akatsuki. Kazuya was much too proud to back down, but at the same time, much to scared to move. All Kazuya could do was say as stubbornly as he could "I...didn't mean it as a challenge." He couldn't even look away from this man's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Death Valley?   The New Death Valley? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:09 pm

A smile tugged at the corner of Itachi's mouth at the boys stubborness. He was sure he'd made a great addition to the Akatsuki, but he wasn't here for recruitment. Itachi stepped forward and handed the kunai to Kazuya. "What's your name boy?" He asked. If Kazuya wanted to be any more stubborn, Itachi could easily manipulate the kunai so that it ended up in the childs chest instead of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Death Valley?   The New Death Valley? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:14 pm

Kazuya looked at the man, taking a step back cautiously as he handed the kunai to him, thinking that maybe the man was trying to send the kunai towards him. When Kazuya saw that the man was actually handing him the kunai, Kazuya looked back at him, regretting doing so the moment he saw his eyes again. Kazuya swallowed and took the kunai, looking at it as the man asked his name. Kazuya wasn't sure if he should give his real name, but in his state, he didn't think much about it. He just wouldn't give his last name. "Kazuya," he said, looking back up at the man, wondering what he was planning.
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Death Valley?   The New Death Valley? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Itachi only gave a tiny smile when Kazuya took the kunai and gave him his name. "Kazuya," Itachi said. "Means Peaceful One." He stepped back and got another kunai. "If you want peace to your village, then come." Itachi's eyes turned back to their normal black color. He wanted to see just how far Kazuya would go to protect a village that had lost all hope.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Death Valley?   The New Death Valley? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:36 pm

Kazuya only blinked when he said that his name meant Peaceful One. Why could Kaz and his mom name him that if they meant for him to destroy? Kazuya looked at Itachi as his eyes turned to a black color. He only looked at the man as he said if he wanted peace to come. Kazuya swallowed. He wasn't sure what to do. What if this was some kind of trick? It had to be. Kazuya knew he couldn't beat this man. He looked at the guy stubbornly. "What's attacking you gonna do for my village? Getting rid of one akatsuki won't get rid of them all," he said stubbornly. In truth, Kazuya was just speaking out of fear. He didn't really want to fight this man, but at the same time, he wanted to kill him for doing this to his village. For a second he paused. His vampire side had always been the more destructive side, and now it seemed as if it was awakening.
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Death Valley?   The New Death Valley? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:40 pm

Itachi beckoned to Kazuya with his kunai. "Killing one of us will bring your village hope. Make them see that this is not a fight they cannot lose. Will you be a leader or a follower Kazuya." Itachi stepped forward. "Killing one of us may also prove that the others can fall as well. We like the Shinobi have goals and dreams too. We are no more that what you all claim to be. "
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Death Valley?   The New Death Valley? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:46 pm

Kazuya looked at Itachi as he explained. He was right of course, but even though the mans eyes were normal, Kazuya was still terrified. You were made for fighting and killing, weren't you? So swallow your fear, you coward, his vampire side said to him. Kazuya looked down at the kunai in his hand. "I'm no coward," he said under his breath. After the man stepped forward, Kazuya looked up at him, his eyes yellow now, rather than the black they had been a minute before. With a short growl, Kazuya lunged at the man, slashing the kunai at him. Kazuya really had no experience with weapons, other than his claws and teeth, so he planned on casting the kunai aside as soon as he could, but first he wanted to see what he could do with it.
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Death Valley?   The New Death Valley? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:49 pm

Itachi waited while Kazuya pondered on his decision. When he finally chose to fight back Itachi held his kunai and clashed with the childs. He was strong, no question about it. Itachi guessed it had something to do with the boy's eyes changing colors. "Is that all you've got Kazuya? Can you muster no more strength."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Death Valley?   The New Death Valley? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:58 pm

When the man's kunai clashed with Kazuya's he was taken aback by the guys strength, but held his kunai against Itachi's. When the guy asked if that was all Kazuya could do, Kazuya growled and pulled back, slashing at Itachi with his claws, which had grown out while he was holding his kunai against the man's.
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Death Valley?   The New Death Valley? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:04 pm

Itachi found it amusing to face a child who was less than half his size. He backed away from Kazuya's claws and threw the kunai at the boy. Strings were attached and Itachi did not let up. "Fire Style: Grand Fireball Jutsu." A fireball twice the size of the regular fireball jutsu was aimed directly at Kazuya, traveling along the strings.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Death Valley?   The New Death Valley? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:09 pm

Kazuya looked at the man as he threw a kunai at Kazuya. Kazuya moved out of the way, but his eyes widened when a fireball shot along what seemed to be a string towards him. The thing was huge! Before the fire could get to him, bat-like wings sprouted out of Kazuya's back and he shot upwards into the air, the fire still burning the bottom of his leg. Kazuya quickly flew down towards the akatsuki, claws out, and tried to slash at him again, hoping that the guy wouldn't realize Kazuya had escaped into the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Death Valley?   The New Death Valley? Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Death Valley?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next