Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Just an Ordinary Day NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Just an Ordinary Day EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingJust an Ordinary Day EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSJust an Ordinary Day EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Just an Ordinary Day EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilJust an Ordinary Day EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Just an Ordinary Day EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Just an Ordinary Day EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Just an Ordinary Day EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayJust an Ordinary Day EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderJust an Ordinary Day EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Just an Ordinary Day EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Just an Ordinary Day EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Just an Ordinary Day EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesJust an Ordinary Day EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPJust an Ordinary Day EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Just an Ordinary Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisia
Stealth Assistant
Stealth Assistant
Aphrodisia

Character Age : 23
Female
Number of posts : 9

Just an Ordinary Day Empty
PostSubject: Just an Ordinary Day   Just an Ordinary Day EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm

Aphrodisa Jaegerjaquez was well known among this particular part in the world, not revered or feared, nor exalted, but she was liked, and known far and wide as the Stealth’s Princess. She had not created that title for herself; the people had simply started calling her that. At first, she had been unsure about the name, but eventually she had come to accept it. Sighing slightly, she wound her way through the familiar alleyways, side-streets and more. She was currently on her way home after running a personal errand and she was quite exhausted. “Geez, why did I have to take so many?” Aphrodisa complained referring to the stack of books she currently held in her hands. Though there weren’t many things that peaked the young assistant’s interests there was one thing she absolutely adored, Medical Ninjutsu. She ate, slept and breathed Medical ninjutsu, it was first introduced to her by her former master and Suterusukage and now it was a part of her everyday life. “It’s so hot today..” She muttered to herself as she placed the pile of medical journals down on a nearby bench and quickly planted herself adjacent to them.
Back to top Go down
Saitou Kunabara
Magma Assistant
Magma Assistant
Saitou Kunabara

Character Age : 0
Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Just an Ordinary Day   Just an Ordinary Day EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 1:53 am

(have to assume your in the stealth lol)

*Saitou was In the stealth visiting extendad family he didn't ind the stealth it was a nice enough place colder than the magma but the cold didnt bother him either. he walked though the streets the way he walked commanded authrotiy people naturally moved out of his way on the assumption that the brick wall of a man could easly run them over. he looked ahead and saw a familiar pink head he watched her glance to the side and he recognized her face... he grimmaced.. it was that lazy assistant from the meeting. But he noticed all the books she was carrying his expression softened maybe she wast lazy maybe she was tired, she obviously studies a lot he walked up to her his large footsteps where very quiet he looked down at her his face was starn and he was as rigid as steel as he moved.* Excuse me... Miss Aphrodisia. Do you require assistance with your books? *he asked out of chivalry nothing more. He was raised to be polite espcially to woman his father was very clear about manners as was his mother.*
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisia
Stealth Assistant
Stealth Assistant
Aphrodisia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just an Ordinary Day   Just an Ordinary Day EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 8:26 pm

Having purchased a chocolate banana from a nearby stall, Aphrodisia happily eat the banana while skipping through one of the many medical journals she had brought along with her. Her fun was short lived however as someone had called out to her. Letting out a sigh she would look up and see someone she had no recollection of meeting before which was odd since he had called her by her name, maybe it was one of her many fans she had heard running around in the village, which didn’t seem right seeing that he wore a magma head band. “Do I know you? And are you assuming because I’m a woman I don’t have the strength to carry these books? ” She said with a frown on her lips as she glared at the man before her.
Back to top Go down
Saitou Kunabara
Magma Assistant
Magma Assistant
Saitou Kunabara

PostSubject: Re: Just an Ordinary Day   Just an Ordinary Day EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 1:52 am

*his ninja band was tied to his bicep* no. i ask as it is the polite thing to do.... *he sighed gently* i take it you do not remember me from the meeting... I am Saitou Kunabara, the assistant to the magma kage. i am here in town visiting family... i merely came over to say hello and offer help. * he eyed the stack of books and nodded* an admirable thing to study... i have little skill for Jutsu. i am a Taijutsu type, My family Pioneered Tetsu No Ken. if i am bothering you i can certainly leave you be. *he bowed to her and began to walk away*
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisia
Stealth Assistant
Stealth Assistant
Aphrodisia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just an Ordinary Day   Just an Ordinary Day EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:26 pm

Meeting? What meeting? Aphrodisia thought as she tried to jog her memory. It obviously couldn’t have been a clan meeting since he wasn’t from Stealth and it couldn’t have been from the medical ninja meetings she attended every once in a while, so what meeting was that he spoke of? “Oh that meeting.” She said softly having remembered the Kages meeting which was held not too long ago. Of course she didn’t remember him, she fell asleep the moment the Yukikage started discussing the drop in temperatures at the Snow Valley. Like seriously why would we care about something like that? But of course she must have gotten the few looks of disbelief when they looked her way and saw her sleeping but she didn’t really care. While she was lost in thought the man that was before had begun walking away. “Meh, see yah” She said nonchalantly as she stuffed the remainder of her chocolate banana in her mouth and continued reading.
Back to top Go down
Saitou Kunabara
Magma Assistant
Magma Assistant
Saitou Kunabara

PostSubject: Re: Just an Ordinary Day   Just an Ordinary Day EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:20 am

((wow really?)) *he continued walking down toward the town square he wanted to check out the local deals see if he could find anything interesting in the village many looked at him curiously which he didn't mind he was a large man he wasn't called the Ox of the Magma for nothing he examined stalls looking at Weapons, Foods, Textiles, and flowers. the flowers here where always so lovely he bought several thinking his mother and Kira might like some his expression softened a bit*
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisia
Stealth Assistant
Stealth Assistant
Aphrodisia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just an Ordinary Day   Just an Ordinary Day EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:52 am

Having finished her reading and her chocolate banana it was time for her to get a move on she had work to do, unfortunately. Letting out a sigh she would look at the giant stack of books beside her. Maybe she should’ve made that muscle head carry them all, alas what done is done. Standing to her feet she would take up the pile of books that were adjacent to her and headed to her office to drop them off.

Upon reaching her office she would be greeted by a cluster of paper work, paper work she had been neglecting for the past three weeks. “Ugh… Now I know why I avoid this place.” She said to herself as she pushed the paper off desk and placed the books on the now clear table. “I should probably get this done before the Kage sees this. Meh… I’ll do that later.” Shunning her responsibilities yet again she would exit the office to look for something more interesting to do.

Arriving at the town square she would see someone that she had met couple minutes ago with flowers. Didn’t he go home? She thought as she walked up to the man. “Yo muscle-san.” She said as she had forgotten his name and why he was here.
Back to top Go down
Saitou Kunabara
Magma Assistant
Magma Assistant
Saitou Kunabara

PostSubject: Re: Just an Ordinary Day   Just an Ordinary Day EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:20 pm

*he shook his head clear of the fuzzies he had kinda spaced out his expression hardened he looks down to her* Saitou Kunabara... or if you prefer... Ox. *he turned fully to face her* What can i do for you miss Aphrodisa. * he might have looked dumb because he was muscular and large but it was not wise to judge a book by its cover he didn't get his position by being stupid. he examined her more closely there was no denying she was attractive but he didn't really consider the subject in his head much further than that her personality was aloof and seemingly irresponsible he wasn't sure what his opinion of her was yet which concerned him because he considered himself an quick but excellent judge of character*
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisia
Stealth Assistant
Stealth Assistant
Aphrodisia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just an Ordinary Day   Just an Ordinary Day EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 2:20 pm

Shoutai Calamari? What an odd name, I like Muscle-san better.” Aphrodisia said with a vague expression written on her face. She was never good with names so she always gave people silly nicknames from time to time and even though she would eventually learn the person’s name she would still call them by their nickname or if the person didn’t peak her interest she would just erase their existence completely, though that wouldn’t happen today Muscle-san seemed like a cool dude. “What can you do for me? I had just thought you needed to guide since you’re not from here.” Which was a blatant lie since she just so happened to meet him here, but hey anything beats doing paper work. “Nice flowers, they for Mrs. Muscle-san back home?
Back to top Go down
Saitou Kunabara
Magma Assistant
Magma Assistant
Saitou Kunabara

PostSubject: Re: Just an Ordinary Day   Just an Ordinary Day EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:40 am

*his eye twitched at the name* If you wish you can call me Ox... and no I do not have a wife or lady in my life. These are for my mother. If you like I will accompany you since you offer it i know small areas of the stealth but not much else. * he was at a loss he couldn't read this woman trying to understand how or why seemed to make his head hurt he wasn't admitting defeat but certainly needed to learn more about her for now she seemed nice enough if not slightly self centered.* So I assume your official duties are taken care of if your free to give me a tour of your lovely village? *he walked along side her his face as stern and posture as rigid as ever*
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisia
Stealth Assistant
Stealth Assistant
Aphrodisia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just an Ordinary Day   Just an Ordinary Day EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 2:14 pm

Oh a mama’s boy, Aphrodisia thought with a smile on her face. She always thought highly of men who appreciated their mothers, she just hoped he wasn’t one of those men that lived in their mothers basement that’s just plain creepy.”Yup I’m completely free for the day!” She said with a straight face. In reality she had so much paper work in her office it would take her weeks to complete, hopefully the village would collapse. “How about you? You sure your village won’t miss their assistant?
Back to top Go down
Saitou Kunabara
Magma Assistant
Magma Assistant
Saitou Kunabara

PostSubject: Re: Just an Ordinary Day   Just an Ordinary Day EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:57 am

My duties are taken care of. they where done before i left out for the stealth this morning at 4 am. *he walked along side her* anything further until i get home has been mitigated to other officials. as for being missed. certainly some will, trouble makers will be rejoicing until i return *he slams one of his ham fists into the palm of the other* but they will not rejoice long... *he clears his throat* so what do you do for fun. other than read about medical ninjutsu?
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisia
Stealth Assistant
Stealth Assistant
Aphrodisia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just an Ordinary Day   Just an Ordinary Day EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 9:53 pm

Aphrodisia couldn’t help but chuckle as the difference between the both of them was like oil and water. He seemed like someone who was dedicated to his work and his village, while she was a lazy bum who couldn’t care what happened to Stealth either way. Maybe she should take a leaf from out of his book? “What do I do for fun? Whatever seems interesting at the moment. Though I do enjoy a good party.
Back to top Go down
Saitou Kunabara
Magma Assistant
Magma Assistant
Saitou Kunabara

PostSubject: Re: Just an Ordinary Day   Just an Ordinary Day EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am

I've never been one for parties... rather I am rarely invited to them... I have the tenancy to... intimidate people. *his face still stern showed a half frown* however it has left me more time for getting work done and becoming disciplined in my martial arts and duties. I've always enjoyed the summer festival in the Magma however. *he smiles thinking of all the time spent swimming he really did enjoy swimming as heavy and solid as he was you could imagine him sinking like an anchor but he was quite fast in fact.* you are a "fair waether" person aren't you. so tell me how did you come into your postition?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just an Ordinary Day   Just an Ordinary Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Just an Ordinary Day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1