Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Wind valley hot springs. NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Wind valley hot springs. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Wind valley hot springs. EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Wind valley hot springs. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Wind valley hot springs. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Wind valley hot springs. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Wind valley hot springs. EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Wind valley hot springs. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Wind valley hot springs. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Wind valley hot springs. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Wind valley hot springs. EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Wind valley hot springs. EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Wind valley hot springs. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Wind valley hot springs. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Wind valley hot springs. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Wind valley hot springs. EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Wind valley hot springs.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

Character Age : 55
Number of posts : 87

The Wind valley hot springs. Empty
PostSubject: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 1:20 am

*Normally he would go to his family hot springs in the village but he had just gotten out of a several days worth of briefings after the incident in the snow and he wanted to get away from those stuff bureaucrats that insisted he do all of his paperwork, so he decided to go to the one between the storm and the crescent he had been there before they had good food good drinks and the hot springs weren't bad but they couldn't hold a candle to his. upon entering he paid for a room and headed back and set down his belongings* mmm it will be good to just sit and relax a bit more.. *he stretches a bit then heads for the hot spring after dressing down and putting on his towel he heads into the water and sighs contentedly not wanting to think about the possibilities of conflict with anyone.*
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Character Age : 60
Male
Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:04 pm

After a day of long work, reviewing the requests from around the village, overlooking the village on the roof above his office. Rokugen, not finding any inspiration of what measures could be used to better help his village. He always found inspiration in relaxation so he decided to go to the hot springs he made sure to plan it for when he had free time so he made sure to leave instructions and all his current work was finished soon, save a few hundred papers of approval sheets. So after traveling to the hot spring that was between him and the crescent village which he heard through the grapevine was very good and seemed a great place for thinking and having thought of it made himself happy as he decided to go there. He arrived there later, rented his room and went to put his bags down. He eventually left to look around the area and scope what he use for entertainment which seemed quite enjoyable, especially the food, he had a weakness for donuts and muffins. However he hadn't forgetten the reason he came which was for finding inspiration for ideas for his village....he relaxing was a real bonus though.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:50 am

*he headed to the Hot spring a content look on his face he was wearing a robe and his sandals he stopped a moment at the ladies entrance and considered taking a harmless peek though the curtain he enjoyed bird watching after all he was old not dead and admittedly he had his slight perversions he was only human.* hmmm..... *he peeked an was immediately the victim to a wooden sandal in his face and a few angry shouts. he hadn't seen a thing except for the projectile coming at his face. knowing he was caught he apologized and hurried to the men's entrance with a nice red spot on his forehead. he sighed reminiscently* brings back memories of my youth. *he took his robe off and put on his towel and headed out to the springs where he quickly stepped in to the soothing warm waters and smiled it was nice to relax.*
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 1:39 am

As he set himself up I'm his room, he got changed into his robe and towel for the best part..the hot springs! He couldn't have been anymore truthful in saying his back had some knots in it. He went toward a hot springs and walked past the women's side and thought about peaking, it would have to be convert and quick not wanting to draw attention to him, he thought about it and tired to figure out a quick and easy way until he saw a flyer for a dog walking service and got a devious grin across his face and remembered a trick he had used to scare bullies with as a boy, so he used the clone jutsu and also used transformation jutsu to become a dog,looking similar you the dog in the picture as a source image and as roku-dog walked into the women's side,Rokugen walked into the male side and changed and walked into the water seeing Goshen there and spoke "Goshen! What a pleasant surprise to see you here my friend." He had hoped no trouble would happen when the jutsu ended.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:03 am

*he turned back seeing Rokugen* Ahh hello there *he smiled nodding* fancy seeing you here you hiding from paper work too i assume? *he chuckled turning to an attendant and ordered some sake* the water feels good *he sighed contently* so how are you liking your position as the storms new Kage? it's a rewarding and tiring thing. *he nodded gently* but i wouldn't have it any other way. the crescent is doing well in these times of peace.
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:36 am

He laughed as it made him realize the additional paperwork waiting for him. "I wish hiding from it were possible, but no i came to find some inspiration for how to better help the village, and I've always found inspiration in relaxation" he grinned "The position is very nice actually, i love thinking how i have the opportunity to create change and stability for the villagers, granted its a little taxing but we both know it is worth it in the long run. This water does feel heavenly though." As he ran over that last thought he realized something. "There is something small thats been bothering me though"
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 3:40 am

*he looks to him* speak your mind Freely Rokugen we are neighbors and i hope we can be friends *he smiled earnestly* any advice i can offer to help the storm. *he thanked the attendant who brought his sake he pours two cups handing one to Rokugen* there is no problem the right dosage cannot cure *he laughs and gives his attention to the other kage*
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 6:31 pm

"Thank you Goshen, that means a lot." Takes the sake cup and drinks "its just the lack of help in my village and admittedly im a little jealous of the kage with assistants. I know it sounds childish but i wish i had some help like them." Smiles thinking it does sound childish.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 8:51 pm

someone worthwhile will come along the only two with assistants right now are Kira and Kurome. kiras assistant is about as flexible as cold forged steel and kurome's is about a lazy as a person gets. the kages without assistants right now are a majority. i have learned paper work that is properly sorted before entering my office helps speed things up because it helps out weed out what needs to be approved and what needs to be denied. *he sipped his sake* what are your main concerns for your village at present?
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 12:12 am

He listened to his words and made of mental note about the papers later. "Currently the main concerns are little things like new equipment for training and toys for the kids at the parks. Other than that, im aso concern on the defenses of the village, should the Blades ever decide to attack. I actually came here to find some inspiration. I want to improve my village but i must admit, im clueless about where to start."
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 2:03 am

Defense starts with confirming your allies. *he nods sagely* and deciding who you can trust and who you can't. as for myself. I believe all villages to be allies. however i Trust at the moment the magma, the death, and you haven't given me pause to believe you aren't trustworthy. however Kazuma and Kurome leave me feeling... uneasy... Kurome as a man is so inward i cannot begin to contemplate his intentions. and the snow has a history of treachery... I am very weary of the snow but you will never see me show it. Part of a good defensive is not appearing defensive. I and my people Cherish peace, and we will see it maintained. but our borders are free and our smiles are warm. but no one enters or leaves our village without being known.
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 3:53 am

He smiled hearing such great advice, on top of reinforcing his trust in his friend. "I see, well i think those words will definitely help me in helping the village. You my friend are a genius." He grinned wide nearly laughing but he had meant his words, inspiration was what he came here for and he had recieved it, and it made it all the better to get it from a friend. He had realized he hadnt finished his cup and raised it looking at Goshen. "I think now's one of those time to propose a toast..hmm...to helping our villages as Kage and maintaining peace." At this point he started thinking if he was a lightweight, he felt as if he talked more than usual.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 7:26 am

To peace. and to friendship *he smiles and clinked cups ith him and drank pouring there cups again* we share a valley so it makes sense to me that we are allies. *he nods* but what i said about the snow rings true. appearances are just that... appearances. they have taboo in there past its not unreasonable to think it could happen again at some point. don't act suspicious treat them as friendly as you would anyone else. just be weary of things that seem... out of place and be alert. *nods* but on to other subjects. what does a man such as yourself enjoy doing?
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 3:54 pm

He clinked cups and drank as he was poured another. "Well i personally enjoy games in my free time, such as chinese go, or shogi, but my favorite is chess by far. If not then I'm practicing my swordplay. I also like to get myself in and out of trouble every so often. What about yourself?" He smiled and drank from his cup.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:38 am

mmm i also enjoy a good game of shogi *he nodded gently* i also enjoy meditation, creating new jutsu, sculpting but my favorite hobby *smiles impishly* is "bird watching" if you get what I'm saying. *he laughed a bit* My family owns one of the most famous hot springs in all the lands so i grew up being able to do it... not that i didn't get the crap beat out of me for it from time to time *rubs his forehead* the sandal i caught to the head was nothing compared to any of those beatings. *he laughs raucously and drank some more his cheeks began to get a little rosy*
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:59 am

He laughed as he imagined what it must've been like to be able to do that from the planning of how to watch without getting caught to getting caught an a good punch in the head. He rubbed his head as if he really felt it and smiled at the thought as he drank more his cheeks looking as rosy as Goshen's. "I wish i had times like that as a kid, it must've been great, well except the punishment" He leaned in slightly closer as if to whisper something "You wanna know how to never get caught though?" He grinned the dopiest grin an old man can make. "Its actually quite simple."
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 3:17 am

*he turned his face with intention to Rokugen he seemed to be captivated by the thought of not getting caught in the process.* I've tried many things so i hope this is something i haven't tried. *he pours more sake into both of there cups* does it involve transforming? becuase that i have tried i normally get caught.... *he then quiets down to listen to Rokugen*
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 3:38 am

Rokugen smiles as he points a finger up as emphasis on his words. "Your close, but it takes a clone added by the transformation!" He grinned mischievously as he elaboratedon his solution."First, you create a clone, like so!" He then formed the handsigns so quick they were invisible to the naked eye as he stopped and clapped his hands together to create his lightning clone away from the water. "After that you add the transformation, which considering its a hot spring i recommend something smooth like say a lizard or a puppy, women love puppies." His clone then created handsigns which were slow and could be seen and transformed into a lizard which crawled to Rokugen's hand. "And there you have it. One mini spy, only thing is you have to be careful when you release the jutsu since it can be quite easily noticed by anyone around to see. I used to use this to scare neighborhood bullies when i was a boy"
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 3:46 am

*he grinned fiendishly* you old perv that's genius! but alas that takes the sport out of it if you ask me. *he nodded and hiccuped* i enjoy the hunt of it all the risk of getting caught makes it more fun! the challange of doing it without getting caught and seeing it yourself than rather though a clone its like the ultimate sport *he smiled* but it is still a fantastic idea *he eyes the electrical lizard werily should it fall into the water they where in for quite a nasty shock.*
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:06 am

He grinned and bowed careful for his hand with the lizard who jumped away and onto the stone floor and into the changing room and vanished into lightning. It was then Rokugen stood straight again, still grinning "Hey, dont get me wrong i love the sport of it as much as you, it always makes me feel young to see the ladies chase me. Granted i wish it was with happy faces,rather than the kind that says your going to die today but it comes with the scenery i suppose. Anyway, im just saying, its actually pretty useful for watching, sending in a spy then going in yourself."
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:26 am

I suppose... it just feels second hand is my meaning *he smiles* soeaking of ladies its awful quiet on that side of the fence... i wish more people would show up otherwise it is just two old farts getting wrinkly *he laughed heartily slacking the stone edge of the spring an attendant arrives and drops off some bean buns and dumplings it was apparent these two needed food and the inn saw fit they got it before getting into trouble*
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:52 am

"Aw well it's fine either way, but your right about that, where is everybody?" He drank more and ate a dumpling. "I love the food here, best I've tried in a while."
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:19 am

its not bad *he said with a mouthful of bean bun* its nice to enjoy peace and quiet but it would be nice for someone else to keep me company other than you old man *he laughed hard it was very enjoyable to call someone else that for a change aside from the Crescent elders when he meets with them weekly.* of coarse im just poking fun *he winked them cramming another bean bun in his mouth and drinking more sake* (just as a heads up you need to try to keep your role play posts to a minimum of a paragraph 3 lines is kind of small but the least accepted. Smile i speak as a moderator on this point.)
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:18 am

He smiled as he ate another bun and drank his sake. "Hey if they mixed the bathhouses this old man could show a thing or two about getting the ladies. He grinned proudly as he looked at the sky.
He hadn't thought about women for a while since he became the new Arashikage. He often couldn't make time for dating or anything relative. It wasn't for lack of trying but lack of time. He had plenty of women in the past, but none he was serious about, in retrospect it was regrettable. Since he always wanted to become the new Arashikage, he understood the time consumption. He made a mental note to make time for go out more, after all he didnt want to end his family line with himself,let alone not have a legacy to continue the matenichi name.
In secondary retrospect, he wondered if he had already accomplished that feat. "Besides, i still have the skills i had when i was a kid, what would the kids say...the old man still got game?" He once again had a proud grin.
(Hows this work? X])
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

Nickname : Fire Cat

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 2:02 am

Kira and four other girls from the magma village decided to take a bit of time from the work and, after clearing it with her assistant since all her paperwork had finally been caught up on, she gathered a few ANBU girls and took them out with her, all giggling and happily setting their stuff in the dressing room. "I can't wait! This is the first time I've actually been here," one told the others, and they smiled. "It's been some time, so I can tell, it's great and relaxing," she told her. Kira nodded, all wrapping in a towel before going to the designated females side, all begin giggling and laughing and happily joking, but kept their voices low, hearing others. Though the others couldn't hear, Kira had her cat ears and tail out since they were in private and relaxing. She could hear two others in the male side....making some comments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wind valley hot springs.   The Wind valley hot springs. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wind valley hot springs.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next