Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Hareta District: Rank A NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Hareta District: Rank A EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingHareta District: Rank A EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSHareta District: Rank A EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Hareta District: Rank A EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilHareta District: Rank A EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Hareta District: Rank A EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Hareta District: Rank A EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Hareta District: Rank A EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayHareta District: Rank A EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderHareta District: Rank A EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Hareta District: Rank A EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Hareta District: Rank A EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Hareta District: Rank A EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesHareta District: Rank A EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPHareta District: Rank A EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Hareta District: Rank A

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

Hareta District: Rank A Empty
PostSubject: Hareta District: Rank A   Hareta District: Rank A EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:48 pm

Kazuya sighed and looked at his watch. Where are they? He looked down the path and saw someone coming. "It's about time," he said a little impatiently. "You know when the others are coming?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hareta District: Rank A   Hareta District: Rank A EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:51 pm

Roxl looked at him irratently. "Ive been here the whole time, Kazy." He looked up. What happened to Ester, she was right behind me."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hareta District: Rank A   Hareta District: Rank A EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:54 pm

Kazuya closed his eyes in irritation. "Will you stop calling me that?" Kazuya sighed. "Whatever." He looked down the path and shrugged. "I dunno. I didn't see her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hareta District: Rank A   Hareta District: Rank A EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:55 pm

"Get over it. Thats what I will call you scince I am to lazy to say your full name!"
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hareta District: Rank A   Hareta District: Rank A EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:01 pm

Kazuya looked at Roxl. "Well at least you admit it," he said with a shrug. Wonder where Ester is.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hareta District: Rank A   Hareta District: Rank A EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:10 pm

Ester came up a bit after Roxl with an icecream in her hand. She gave a small smile. "Hi" she said with a grin. She stopped the side from dripping and looked at the others. "I though someone else was coming."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hareta District: Rank A   Hareta District: Rank A EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:14 pm

Kazuya looked at Ester, silent for a moment, then said "There is. He's late. I don't really feel like waiting for him, but we don't really have a choice on such a high-ranked mission." He said, leaning back on the bench he was sitting on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hareta District: Rank A   Hareta District: Rank A EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:22 pm

Ester shrugged as she leaned against a tree. "Okay," she said with a small shrug. She didn't feel like waiting but as long as her Kage was here so was she. But even if he ran off to fight on the mission ahead of them she doubted she'd come anyhow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hareta District: Rank A   Hareta District: Rank A EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:54 pm

Kokujo put a hand on Kazuya's head "Who are we wating for" He ruffled the jonin's hair and smiled ever so gently. He fixed it quickly, making it nearly imperceptable. He looked at Ester for a second, then Roxl. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hareta District: Rank A   Hareta District: Rank A EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:08 pm

Kazuya sighed. Of all the stupid... he stood up looking irritated. "We're not waiting for anyone anymore, so let's get going. That democratic guy isn't gonna protect himself." In all reality, he didn't even know the name of who they were supposed to be protecting. But it didn't matter so long as he didn't die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hareta District: Rank A   Hareta District: Rank A EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:34 pm

"I'll take the back." Kokujo commanded more than stated, he'd rather be alone than wth anyone else. He crouched down to wait for everyone to go ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hareta District: Rank A   Hareta District: Rank A EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:50 pm

Ester gave a small shrug. This is the guy we were waiting for..... She looked at Kazuya. He hated for Roxl to call him Kazy but this guy just ruffled his hair......Nice. She looked at her icecream and tossed it to the side and gave a small stretch and waited for Roxl or Kazuya to move first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hareta District: Rank A   Hareta District: Rank A EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:06 pm

Roxl looked at them and remembered something, :Guys, I gotta go...I can not accompany you on this mission...sorry"

(I got grounded from all gaming systems. I wont be able to talk to yall unless its through Jace. Sorry)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hareta District: Rank A   Hareta District: Rank A EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:28 pm

((dang 0o)
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hareta District: Rank A   Hareta District: Rank A EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:41 pm

(grr...okay, then. be good from now on, huh?)

Kazuya sighed. "Whatever." He looked at Ester. "Does this mean you're leaving too? Or are you still gonna come?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hareta District: Rank A   Hareta District: Rank A EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:10 am

We'd most likely have to cancel the mission if we lose one more person. unless we can find another one or two." Kokujo stated calmly, his eyes closed. "Please don't leave Ester, you're a strong ninja we would like to have with us on any mission."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hareta District: Rank A   Hareta District: Rank A EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:16 pm

(Dear lord, I'm so sorry I haven't posted in forever, I was having some computer problems.)

Ester looked at the two of them and shook her head no. "Uh....no I'm not going anywhere but on this mission," she said. She shrugged ad pulled out a kunai spinning it. "My job is to help complete the mission, not follow Roxl like a shadow."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hareta District: Rank A   Hareta District: Rank A EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:14 pm

Kazuya gave a light smile. "Yeah, good point. Alright, let's get going then." Kazuya started running towards their destination, not bothering to wait for them. They could catch up anyways. And besides, he was anxious to get this thing started. He hoped there would be some assassination attempts. I haven't had a good challenge in a while.... he thought, a small grin spreading over his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hareta District: Rank A   Hareta District: Rank A EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:12 am

Ester's eyes followed Kazuya and then she hurried over after him. She was looking forward to this mission. It was too bad Roxl wasn't coming along, but oh well. She shrugged it off and continued to walk wishing she hadn't thrown her ice cream out.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hareta District: Rank A   Hareta District: Rank A EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:42 pm

Kazuya slowed down when they started to approach where their target...uh...client, was supposed to be. He looked behind him to make sure the others were following and walked up to the house and knocked on the door. A man, that looked something like a butler, opened the door and looked at Kazuya. "May I help you?" he asked politely.

Kazuya looked at the man and said plainly "We're here because we were assigned to guard your democratic leader."

"Yes, thank you, Mushi Kiro was expecting you to come, but I'm afraid his appearance wasn't scheduled until tomorrow morning," he said.

Kazuya sighed. "Listen, we were hired to protect him even outside his scheduled appearances. He's a target before during, and after his speeches, therefore, we have to protect him, before during, and after his appearances, capiche?"

The man sighed and nodded. "Right this way."

Thank you, it's about time... he thought as he followed the man in. They came to a room where a short, bald, and somewhat fat man sat, reading over something. "Your ninja are here sir," the butler said, then left the room.

Kazuya had to stop his eye from twitching in irritation. We are not his ninja... he thought in irritation. He sighed to calm himself down. The man looked at them. "There were supposed to be four of you."

Kazuya looked at him and said "One of our ninja was incapable of accompanying us. But make no mistake, we're more than capable of protecting you," as politely as he could possibly be at this point.

"I hope so," he said plainly. "Now, what are your names?"

Kazuya looked at him and said "I am Kazuya Auren of the Death Valley." He looked at the other two. He didn't know their last names, so he'd let them state it for themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hareta District: Rank A   Hareta District: Rank A EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:23 am

((Might as well get this thing started again. I'm aiming to get in the top 20!))

Ester looked at the house and watched as Kazuya talked to the butler and then followed as they went in the house. She looked at the guy who was the democratic leader. "I'm Ester Charms of the Magma Valley," she said. She wondered if their would be an attempt today. If so then they'd be fighting. She was looking forward to a good fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hareta District: Rank A   Hareta District: Rank A EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:39 am

((Are we still doing this mission?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hareta District: Rank A   Hareta District: Rank A EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:26 pm

(yah, sorry)

Kokujo stepped up into the office and whispered into Kazuya's ear "Don't let our client get to you, they don't know anything about our world." Kokujo stepped back and addressed their client. "I am Kokujo Keda. And Sir, Please do not adress us as if we are to be bought. We work for our villages, and not for you. We don't care if you respect us or not but we do wish to protect you so you will respect our villages. Kokujo, like he guessed the other two were, was hoping for a good fight today.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hareta District: Rank A   Hareta District: Rank A EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:40 pm

Kiro looked at the three ninja, obviously pleased with their demeanors. "Very well. I thank you for coming. Your rooms are in the guest house in the back, tomorrow is when I will make my first speech, until then a good night to you. Kentai, it's nearing nightfall, would you lock the gates, please," he said to the butler, stationed outside the door.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

AFTERNOON NEXT DAY
Kazuya sat behind Kiro looking bored as Kiro gave his speech. I hate politics... He gave a small yawn and looked around at the large crowd that had gathered in the center of the town to hear the speech. What a drag... Kazuya looked at Kokujo and Ester, to see how they were fairing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hareta District: Rank A   Hareta District: Rank A Empty

Back to top Go down

Hareta District: Rank A

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1