Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingOMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSOMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilOMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayOMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderOMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesOMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPOMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light Empty
PostSubject: OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light   OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Well, let's hope that's got your attention.

Anyway, a really awesome mission is about to come up because we really haven't done any. And it'll give people a place to post.

So yeah, I'm not sure what'd its going to be about, but it'll be fun, and you'll be rewarded for it in the end.

Anyways, post here if you want to attend.

I think I'm going to involve the Akatsuki, so you all can post here too. Just depends on what Dei and Itachi agree to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light   OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:14 pm

I'm willing to go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light   OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:21 am

I'll be attending the mission as well.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light   OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:41 am

Wish i could but with the comp out and me just using my mom's laptop,i wouldn't be able to post that often.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light   OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:05 am

(The first thing I see when I got to this page was after Culiky posted, and I saw "I'll go", lmao)

So yeah, I'll join up! Count me in! Btw, is this only for Stealth ninja?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light   OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:24 pm

No, we are just the most active ;P
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light   OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:14 pm

Lol, glad to see you all are the top ninja.

This is for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light   OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:58 am

Okay guys, more ninja will be joining I hope. I know my charries will be attending. But anyway,, this is what's going to happen.

I think I'm going to start it after the Kage Meeting. That way a Kage can request help.

Anyway the mission is about this:

A powerful Clan has decided that they want to take over whatever village decides they need help. (Kages please pm if u want to take this on) Our mission will be to take these guys out. The only problem is we have no idea what we're getting ourselves into. So when we first start off we're getting our butts kick and some people get kicked and stuff. (NPC charries will be apart of this btw.) Then we like regroup and stuff and we find out that these guys taht we're fighting, we thought they were dead, but in truth they aren't. And then to add onto that they have some of our worst enemies with them. Like renegade ninja and what not.

Then we find out that they're a traitor amongst us who's sending information to the Clan about our attack methods and stuff, so we're constantly arguing.

Then there's going to be a little twist.

We stop and rest in a village where they're like poor and stuff. And they're kids who are homeless and things, and we find out that this used to be the Clans home until some even more powerful Clan came in and tried to destroy them. So we have to make a decision of whether or not we fight the original Clan or the guys who took over. Either way it's going to be one ugly battle.

So yeah, it's going to be long and full of action. I'll be adding stuff as we go along, throw in your own twist if you like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light   OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:43 pm

I'm joining this
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Character Age : 16
Female
Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light   OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm

Don't think for a moment that I won't be going!! (Afterall, I can't leave little Narce to go as the only Death Ninja, right? Lol, just teasin Narce)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light   OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:03 am

when is this thing starting?

(Oh please Aoi, I can represent the village by myself. I don't need a girl slowing me down. Jk. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light   OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:44 pm

when the Kage Meeting ends. Which might be soon. Idk, it all depends.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light   OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:04 pm

Okays Ninja, the mission is going to start in just a few days, Maybe Monday. Anyway, be prepared and get ready to go through hell! Haha.

Um, anyway, let me know if your coming for the ones who haven't signed up. Post here, send a pm, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light   OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:02 pm

It's started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light   OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:54 pm

Its about time
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light   OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:02 pm

shut up Narce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light   OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:22 pm

I'm joining
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light   OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:01 pm

I'm going to take a guess and say this isn't open to genin.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light   OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:00 am

Well this is a A-ranked mission so most likely not Adrian. Sorry, but if push comes to shove and we don't have enough people I'll let the genin join in. So yeah, it all depends.

And TK, glad to have you on board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light   OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG! Whatever You Do, Don't Go To The Light

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1