Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Treating Myself to Dinner NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingTreating Myself to Dinner EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTreating Myself to Dinner EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilTreating Myself to Dinner EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Treating Myself to Dinner EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Treating Myself to Dinner EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayTreating Myself to Dinner EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderTreating Myself to Dinner EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Treating Myself to Dinner EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesTreating Myself to Dinner EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPTreating Myself to Dinner EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Treating Myself to Dinner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Treating Myself to Dinner Empty
PostSubject: Treating Myself to Dinner   Treating Myself to Dinner EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:07 pm

Tenkuu stood starring into her bedroom mirror. She was going to the 5 Star Restaurant today. It had been a while since she'd treated herself to some good food. Tugging at her shirt she smiled and left out the house. Walking to the shopping district and entering the restaurant she waited for someone to seat her and then she started looking through the menu. Everything looked great...and expensive. She had enough though. $48 total.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Magma ANBU
Magma ANBU
Orochi

Character Age : 20
Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Treating Myself to Dinner   Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:01 am

ORochi ad just arrived back in town and had heard about this place, it was suppose be delicious, and expensive, he only had $30, but he was a light eater at places like this. He sat downand when he looked over the menu and saw tenu, he ook a double ake then tood and walked behind her "Well, hello there" he smirked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treating Myself to Dinner   Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:46 am

Tenkuu looked through the menu some more. She smiled at the red wine, she was too young. She then looked straight ahead as someone said "well, hello there." Tenkuu being a bit jumpy these days had quick reflexes and her first reaction was to draw a kunai but she realized where she was, so she just turned around and gave a smile. "Hello," she said until she noticed who it was. "Orochi," she said a bit suprised. It had been ages since she'd last seen him.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Magma ANBU
Magma ANBU
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Treating Myself to Dinner   Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:41 pm

He smiled and sat down "It's been a while, huh, tenkuu?" he smirked "so, whats ben going on, hear your still kage, nobody come along and get beat you yet" he smirked and looked aat the menu "What you feeling up for" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treating Myself to Dinner   Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:01 pm

Tenkuu smiled. "It has been a very long time," she said. She then shrugged as he said he heard she was still Kage. "A few people have challenged me, but my most recent challenger is a Genin by the name of Culiky. He's a good kid and very skilled. If he does get the position I believe he'll do well for the village" she said. She then looked at the menu. "Tilapia and Mango Salsa with Sauteed Mushrooms sounds good right about now."
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Magma ANBU
Magma ANBU
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Treating Myself to Dinner   Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:37 pm

He smirked "Sounds like an interesting kid, so Chicken Parmesian for me" he said setting down his menu "So" he said his face becoming dark "We finally did it" he said "He's dead, my old man is deadd" he finished and leaned back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treating Myself to Dinner   Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:57 pm

Tenkuu nodded as he said what he wanted, but she looked at him as his face darkened. "What's wrong," she asked. But it was answered when he said he'd finally kill his dad... Awkward... "Um, I'm not sure what to say," she said. She was kinda scared of what she would say. She hadn't know her dad or mother, so she wouldn't want to have killed them, no matter how evil they might have been.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Magma ANBU
Magma ANBU
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Treating Myself to Dinner   Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:12 pm

Orochi understood "I know you never knew your father, but if you remeber who kill him and the rest of the storm" he said as the food arrived "Thankyou" he nodded at the waiter, then the waiter left "So, hey, what your impression of this new magma kage?" he ask, lucky had wanted to get his job back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treating Myself to Dinner   Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:37 pm

Tenkuu looked at Orochi. "I never knew any of my parents and quite frankly that's not really something I want to talk about right now," she said looking at her food. "Thank you," she said to the waiter. She then looked at Orochi. "I like Kira, she very strong and I can relate to her," she said with a smile. "During the war she save hundreds of lives by taking over when I was out."
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Magma ANBU
Magma ANBU
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Treating Myself to Dinner   Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:41 pm

"Huh" he smirked "Thats good, I assume i dont need to explain why, do I?" he said as he began to eat, he swallowed some "So, hows JM and Sukia" he asked begining to eat again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treating Myself to Dinner   Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:57 pm

Tenkuu looked at Orochi as he said he assumed he didn't need to explain why it was a good thing. She bit her lip slightly. What was he getting at. She then looked at the table as he asked her how Sukai and JM where. "Sukai has left with his real family, and Jaymaru...she's part of the Akatsuki now," he said.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Magma ANBU
Magma ANBU
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Treating Myself to Dinner   Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:47 pm

Orochi choked alittle "Her, i would never have guessed" jaymaru had been his sensi, and like his mother. "Do you know what pushed her over the edge?" he asked in a somber voice "I had always seen her as their biggest enemy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treating Myself to Dinner   Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:10 pm

Tenkuu nodded. "Yes," she said. "No one thought she was," Tenkuu said. "We all thought she hated them, but we were wrong, and because of our mistakes we failed to prepare for out biggest threat." Tenkuu dropped her fork onto her plate.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Magma ANBU
Magma ANBU
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Treating Myself to Dinner   Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:16 pm

"Well, lets try and change the subject. So, havce you got a boyfriend yet?" he smirked "I know its been a while so i need to get caught up. but i have missed you" he smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treating Myself to Dinner   Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Tenkuu smiled as he asked had she had a boyfriend yet. "I'm to busy to date," she said in a playful voice. Orochi always made her smile. "I've missed you too,"' she said.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Magma ANBU
Magma ANBU
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Treating Myself to Dinner   Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:29 pm

He smirked "I'm sure we can make time, what's it been 10, 13 year since we first met?" he smirked "And i never stoped thinking about you" he smiled as he moved in and kissed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treating Myself to Dinner   Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:39 pm

(Ahh, Orochi is too cool!)

Tenkuu smiled as he said they could make time. It was true it had been a while since they'd first met eachother. She still remembered the first time they'd met. It was her birthday and he'd come over. Lucky had introduced them. As he said he'd never stopped thinking about her she smiled and the blushed as he kissed her. She was speechless.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Magma ANBU
Magma ANBU
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Treating Myself to Dinner   Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:44 pm

(I know right)

He leaned back, "so how bout some desert" he smiled as he rub the back of his jet black hair "I'm looking at that chocolate cake" he said still smiling "Man i missed that" he said under his breathe just so that tenkuu might be able to hear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treating Myself to Dinner   Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:46 pm

(lmao)

Tenkuu smiled. "That's sounds a like a treat," she said. This day was getting better and better. She'd come to give herself a break and ended up meeting Orochi here. She then smiled as he said he missed that. Tenkuu's eyes shinned. What a day she was having.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Magma ANBU
Magma ANBU
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Treating Myself to Dinner   Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:52 pm

He smiled as he saw the shine in her eyes, then he order the cake and when it arrive with two spoons he started to eat and finished his half quickly "So, i guess i'll be walking you home?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treating Myself to Dinner   Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

Tenkuu picked up her spoon and began to eat the cake. When Orochi finished his half and asked if he'd be walking her home she nodded. "I guess so," she said as she finished the last of her half. She then took out fifteen dollars to pay for her dinner and then she put five dollars down for a tip.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Magma ANBU
Magma ANBU
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Treating Myself to Dinner   Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:10 am

orochi pulled out his cash as well and stood up then opened the door for her, when she walked through her followed up behind her and put his arm on her shoulder "You know, this has been the best night ever, we could just be doing this and it still be"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treating Myself to Dinner   Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:21 am

Tenkuu smiled and stod up and walked out the door. As he lead her out the door and down the street she noticed he had his arm on her shoulder. She didn't mind at all though. "You're right," she said. It was the best day ever.
Back to top Go down
Orochi
Magma ANBU
Magma ANBU
Orochi

PostSubject: Re: Treating Myself to Dinner   Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:24 am

As they got closer to her place he tried to slow his pace "Why must it end" he said to her as they got to her house. he looked down at her hugged her, and as they release, he kissed her square and tried to make i last as long as he could
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treating Myself to Dinner   Treating Myself to Dinner EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:32 am

Tenkuu noticed Orochi had began to walk slower and slower. She then gave a small shrug as he asked why must it end. "Just think of it as a new beginnig," she said. "Atleast we know we've see each other again." She then hugged him back a stepped back into she was pulled into a kiss. Once it ended she was red in the face blushing like there was no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treating Myself to Dinner   Treating Myself to Dinner Empty

Back to top Go down

Treating Myself to Dinner

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next