Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Just weapons shopping. NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Just weapons shopping. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingJust weapons shopping. EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSJust weapons shopping. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Just weapons shopping. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilJust weapons shopping. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Just weapons shopping. EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Just weapons shopping. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Just weapons shopping. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayJust weapons shopping. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderJust weapons shopping. EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Just weapons shopping. EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Just weapons shopping. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Just weapons shopping. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesJust weapons shopping. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPJust weapons shopping. EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Just weapons shopping.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

Just weapons shopping. Empty
PostSubject: Just weapons shopping.   Just weapons shopping. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:22 am

Kenjiro browsed the wall of items in the shop.He didn't really need weapons,it was more of the fact that he collected the rare ones and was always ready with them just in case he and his squad were to go on a mission and they ran low on weapons.He picked up a kunai off the rack and examined it intently when he heard someone behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just weapons shopping.   Just weapons shopping. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:20 pm

Hinta was checking someone out when he saw Kenjiro come in. "Hello," he said. "Welcome to the Weapon Shop," he said as Kenjiro browsed the shop. "Is there anything inparticular that you're looking for," he asked. He then sat back in his chair and waited. This week was full of people buying weapoms. He wondered if it was a special occasion or something.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Just weapons shopping.   Just weapons shopping. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:28 am

"Yeah,I collect them,"he replied,looking at him.He put back the kunai back and began browsing the next row."Do you guys get any really rare weapons?"he asked,picking up a scythe and giving it a few gently swings.Zandra will like this,he thought,grabbing a couple more.
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

Character Age : 12
Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: Just weapons shopping.   Just weapons shopping. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:55 am

Zandra walked into the weapon shop with a smile. It was new and she was excited to see what kind of weapons they had at this one. Upon walking in, she saw someone she really didn't expect to see: her sensei! Walking up to him with a smile, she looked at the scythes he was looking at and back up at him. "Hi sensei!" she said to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Just weapons shopping.   Just weapons shopping. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:15 pm

Kenjiro jumped,hearing the voice of one of his students.He turned.smiling with surprise."Well,hello Zandra,"he said,smiling.He held out the scythes for her to examine."You should stock up on these.We're going to go on a mission soon,"he told her.
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Just weapons shopping.   Just weapons shopping. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:27 pm

Zandra smiled as she saw her sensei jump at the sound of her voice. As he held out the scythe, Zandra took and and started looking it over. "When's our mission?" she asked, not looking up from the scythe. "Hmm, the blade's pretty sharp, and it's well shaped too," she said quietly as she waited for Kenjiro's answer.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Just weapons shopping.   Just weapons shopping. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:36 pm

"We're going to be delivering a message to a neighboring little village outsider the Stealth and there are most likely going to be ninja stopping us,"he told her and began examining a shuriken rack.He pulled off one with curved edges and decided to buy a few.
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Just weapons shopping.   Just weapons shopping. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:40 pm

Zandra looked at him as he described their mission and smiled. "That sounds fun," she said with a smile. "What rank is it?" She asked, looking back to the scythe. I'm definitely buying this, she thought with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Just weapons shopping.   Just weapons shopping. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:45 pm

"C-rank,considering the village is way out and such,"he explained.He grabbed a few more weapons he wanted and walked to the counter to buy his and Zandra's weapons.He felt like it.
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Just weapons shopping.   Just weapons shopping. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:46 pm

Zandra looked at him and nodded as he said C-ranked. This one didn't sound too hard. She blinked as he headed over to the counter to buy their weapons. "Uhm, sensei, I have money, I can buy them," she said, looking up at him. Maybe she'd buy some five-sided shuriken too.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Just weapons shopping.   Just weapons shopping. EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:04 pm

"Naw,I'll buy 'em anyway.I was planning on buying them for you anyway,"he told her,smiling.He placed them on the counter and bought them all then turned to his student."The mission is in a week so tomorrow,we'll be doing even more training.I expect you to be at the training ground bright and early,"he told her."And make sure you bring your weapons."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just weapons shopping.   Just weapons shopping. EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:30 pm

Hinta looked at Kenjiro and shook his head no. "Sorry, we don't have anything rare, but tell me what you're interested in getting and I'll see if we can order some," he said as he started to ring up everything. "There you go," he said.

(I have no idea what u all bought or how much you bought so if you'd write tthat in your next post I'd be grateful.)
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Just weapons shopping.   Just weapons shopping. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:42 pm

"Let's see,1 scythe,2 kunai packs,3 shuriken packs,"he said,counting off everything he bought for them.He pulled out his wallet,ready to pay for them.

Last edited by Kenjiro on Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Price didn't fit the numbers,hehe....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just weapons shopping.   Just weapons shopping. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just weapons shopping.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1