Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Visiting (Ragna) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Visiting (Ragna) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingVisiting (Ragna) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSVisiting (Ragna) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Visiting (Ragna) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilVisiting (Ragna) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Visiting (Ragna) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Visiting (Ragna) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Visiting (Ragna) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayVisiting (Ragna) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderVisiting (Ragna) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Visiting (Ragna) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Visiting (Ragna) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Visiting (Ragna) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesVisiting (Ragna) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPVisiting (Ragna) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Visiting (Ragna)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Visiting (Ragna) Empty
PostSubject: Visiting (Ragna)   Visiting (Ragna) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:13 pm

Satomi walked through the shopping district. He was trying to get away from the village for a while and had decided to go see Ragna since he'd remembered that she told him she worked at the Pet Shop. He wasn't an animal person, but he wanted to see her. There was no reason behind it, he just wanted to visit. Nearing the Pet Shop he opened he door and entered. It smelled like a zoo. He gave a small sneeze and then looked around for a bit before going to the front desk. "Ragna?" He called. "It's Satomi."
Back to top Go down

Visiting (Ragna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Ragna)   Visiting (Ragna) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Ragna was actually in the back putting away the cat food. She'd just gotten done feeding them and after she'd put it away she heard the bell ring as someone came in. She started to the front to greet them, but stopped as she heard it was Satomi. With a bright smile, Ragna hurried out of the back up to the front desk. "Satomi, hi! I wasn't really expecting you to drop by so suddenly," she said with a smile. If she had expected him, she wouldn't have worn her hair so carelessly. She'd just thrown it up into a small ponytail to try and escape the heat a little. "How are you?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down

Visiting (Ragna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Ragna)   Visiting (Ragna) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:32 pm

Satomi smiled. "Sorry for just randomly popping up, I was just in town is all whe I remembered you worked here." He shrugged. "I've been good," he told her. "How've you been," he asked her. He then looked around the pet shop. He didn't see how she put up with so many animals. He wondered if she worked here by herself.
Back to top Go down

Visiting (Ragna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Ragna)   Visiting (Ragna) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:31 pm

Ragna gave a small smile as Satomi apologized. "Don't worry about it. I'm just glad you actually stopped by." She shrugged as he asked how she was doing. "I've been good too. I've had to work extra hours though because the other person who works here hasn't been showing up a lot," she said with a shrug, the smile not leaving her face. She tried not to let anything get her down.
Back to top Go down

Visiting (Ragna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Ragna)   Visiting (Ragna) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:15 pm

Satomi was glad she wasn't upset. He then gave her a sympathetic look as she said that she was working extra hours because the others person was pretty much slacking. "That just gives you more time to spend with these guys," he said. He looked around the store. "Mind giving me a tour?"
Back to top Go down

Visiting (Ragna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Ragna)   Visiting (Ragna) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:49 pm

Ragna smiled as he said that it just gave her more time to spend with the animals. "That's right," she said with a bright smile. Her eyes shined with excitement when he asked her if she'd give him a tour. "Of course! Come on," she said, walking down one of the aisles with a bunch of cages with kittens and cats in them. "The cats stay here, and the dogs are on the other side of the store, for obvious reasons," she said with a smile, opening one of the cages and taking a small gray kitten with stripes out. "This little guy's my favorite. I plan on adopting him when I get a permanent place to stay," she said with a smile as she petted it and looked at Satomi.
Back to top Go down

Visiting (Ragna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Ragna)   Visiting (Ragna) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:28 pm

Satomi followed without any hesitation. He smiled when she said the cats and dogs were seperated for obvious reasons. Guess some things just couldn't be helped. Looking at the kitten as she picked him up he eyed it for a moment. "He's....um, cute." Satomi wasn't the type of person that was all mushy mushy with stuff. He was more on the dark side. You know that one that states I'd rather be off on my own. He then looked at her when she said she'd adopt him once she got her own place. That bothered him, to know that she didn't have a place of her own. Well a permanent place. "I think he'll be greatful," he said.
Back to top Go down

Visiting (Ragna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Ragna)   Visiting (Ragna) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:12 pm

Ragna smiled at Satomi's obvious hesitation. "Not an animal person?" she asked with a smile. When he said that the kitten would be grateful, she looked at it and petted it again. "Yeah, maybe," she said, then put the kitten back in it's cage. "The reptiles and turtles and frogs are over here," she said, walking to a different part of the store. Since the store wasn't very big, the birds were kept in the same area, in their own cages. "The birds are over here too," she stated with that same smile.
Back to top Go down

Visiting (Ragna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Ragna)   Visiting (Ragna) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:56 pm

Satomi gave a smile. "Not really," he said. He then followed her to where the reptiles where and then he examined the birds. "You take of all of these guys by yourself. I don't think I'd last two seconds by myself," he said as he looked at a frog with large red eyes. Stepping back he looked at Ragna. "You up for lunch?" He asked. The words came before he could catch them and he quickly turned his head so that she wouldn't see he was embarrassed by his sudden question.
Back to top Go down

Visiting (Ragna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Ragna)   Visiting (Ragna) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Ragna nodded as he said that she took care of all them by herself. She giggled as he looked at one of the frogs. Ragna was a bit shocked at Satomi's sudden question, and blushed a little. It seemed to her that he'd just....asked her out, even if it wasn't very suddel. "Um...yeah, sure," she said with a smile. "I just need to call Kole in. Hopefully he'll answer," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

Visiting (Ragna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Ragna)   Visiting (Ragna) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:24 pm

Satomi nodded. "Okay," he said. "And if he doesn't answer we can...I mean, if you have time we can always hang out some other time, whatever is best for you." Satomi didn't do this on a daily basis so the situation was a bit weird. He gave her a smile and waited for her to make her call.
Back to top Go down

Visiting (Ragna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Ragna)   Visiting (Ragna) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:46 pm

Ragna smiled when he said that if Kole didn't answer that they could hang out some other time. "Of course," she said happily, taking out her cell phone and dialing Kole's number. "Kole? Hey it's Ragna, I was wondering....would you be able to come in? Something kinda came up, and since you really haven't been in recently...I was wondering....well, would you mind?" she asked, trying to be polite with her co-worker. It's not that they didn't get along, she just didn't know him too well.
Back to top Go down

Visiting (Ragna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Ragna)   Visiting (Ragna) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:53 pm

Kole blinked when his phone went off. He answered it without a word. that's how he answered it, not a word. "Hey, Ragna. Sure, i'd love to come in. In fact, i was on my way." He said, walking into the shop. he hung up and walked up to the two. "I don't wanna know" He said, walking up to the counter before they could say anything. "I'll watch, not like the pets do much anyway." He shrugged. "Wolves are so much more exciting" He muttered, tapping his fingers on the counter. His red and black hair fell into his face and he brushed it away irritatedly.
Back to top Go down

Visiting (Ragna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Ragna)   Visiting (Ragna) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:50 pm

(You're posting style seems different. I like it, it's better than before, keep up the good work!)

Ragna smiled as Kole walked in the door, then hung up her phone. "Thanks a bunch Kole. I already cleaned their cages and fed them, so all that's really left is to wait for customers," she said with a smile. She then turned to Satomi. "Okay, we can go," she said with a bright smile, walking out of the store. "Did you have any particular place in mind?" she asked after they were out, looking at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down

Visiting (Ragna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Ragna)   Visiting (Ragna) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:04 pm

(dun'know, maybe cause i'm starting to write books and i have to start giving more deatails and stuff... *shrugs*)

Kole nodded, put his feet up on the counter, and pulled up his hood, hiding the red hair. "Whatever you say, ragna, i got it." He yawned and shut his eyes, staying awake, but also making it look like he was asleep. No one would catch him off guard though. Not with his sense of smell. He gave a smirk and crossed his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down

Visiting (Ragna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Ragna)   Visiting (Ragna) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:30 pm

Satomi gave a hello to Kole before looking at Ragna. "We can go to the resturant down the street," he said. "It's too hot to eat anything heavy." He told her. He then looked at Kole. "Thank you," he said. He then left out of the door beckoning for Ragna to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visiting (Ragna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Ragna)   Visiting (Ragna) Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting (Ragna)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1