Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Denial NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Denial EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingDenial EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSDenial EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Denial EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilDenial EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Denial EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Denial EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Denial EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayDenial EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderDenial EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Denial EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Denial EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Denial EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesDenial EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPDenial EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Denial

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Denial Empty
PostSubject: Denial   Denial EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:48 pm

Being in love with the supernatural never really hit me hard. Really, It just drove me crazy. Crazy enough that I considered killing myself. But then I remembered that I couldn't. The only thing that could kill me was him, or as I should say, his kind. That never appealed to me. So then hundreds of thoughts crept into my head, like a supernatural invasion. Things like: 'Let him kill you' and 'Hunt him down'. But none of the ideas seemed right. I just couldn't do that. Never. But then the simplest thing in the world occurred to me. Quitting.

CHAPTER ONE

"Shey! Hurry up! You don't want to be late!"
I grumbled into my pillow, opening my eyes. I hadn't slept. Sighing, I climbed out of the bed, and got dressed. Brushing my long red hair wasn't easy. First off, it was down to my knees. Second, It was thick and extremely curly. Trying to straiten it wouldn't even get ride off the full curls. I sighed and ran the brush through my hair roughly. Once brushed, I grabbed the straitening iron and heated it up. I picked it up, and began to straighten my hair.
When I walked out of the door, I felt for my gun. It was at my side, but something was missing. I cursed and walked back in the house. I walked into my room and next to my bed. I grabbed a glowing orange stone with a string around it and shoved it in my pocket. I grabbed my jewelry box and searched for a stone that looked the same, only blue. I grabbed it and another stone that was yellow. They both glowed. I shoved them in the same pocket as my red one.
Again I walked out the door. I locked the three locks and climbed in my truck. I headed to my new school, which I would be at for more than a day. It was a dorm school. Just the place supernatural would hang out. I was right. The smell nearly made me turn around. But it wasn't only the smell of supernatural, There was the smell of another hunter. I smirked and headed to the front desk. Thats when It hit me.
Back to top Go down

Denial

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1