Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
An old home with new faces - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-An old home with new faces - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingAn old home with new faces - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSAn old home with new faces - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts An old home with new faces - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilAn old home with new faces - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.An old home with new faces - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.An old home with new faces - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!An old home with new faces - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayAn old home with new faces - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderAn old home with new faces - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)An old home with new faces - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)An old home with new faces - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. An old home with new faces - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesAn old home with new faces - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPAn old home with new faces - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

An old home with new faces

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

An old home with new faces - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old home with new faces   An old home with new faces - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:08 pm

Rumiko grinned when Kinaga said he was going to see her today. "That's good," he said. He then took a seat and looked at the menu. He wondered what he would get. "Um, so tell me about your lady friend." As a child Rumiko had always thought Kinaga had a girlfriend, especially when he ran into his sensei at night.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: An old home with new faces   An old home with new faces - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:17 pm

Kinaga already knew what he was ordering, so he didn't bother looking at the menu. @h3n Rumiko told him to tell him about his lady friend, Kinaga had a confused expression on his face for a few seconds before he remembered that he'd started to tell Rumiko about Adre. "Well, all I really know about her is that she's on a mission here to catch a rogue from the Rain Village. Honestly, I think she learned more about me than I learned about her," he said. "Thanks to that guy over at the counter," he said, tilting his head towards Tim, the man who'd pretty much told Adre Kinaga's life story. He sighed. The waitress walked back up to them with a smile. "Ready to order?" she asked. She seemed to be a cheerful lady with long brown hair pulled back into a high ponytail. "I'll have an order of dumplings and a glass of water," he said. Tea didn't really mix well with dumplings. Actually, Kinaga wasn't sure if any drink besides water went well with dumplings. The waitress looked at Rumiko. "What about you hun?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An old home with new faces   An old home with new faces - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:20 pm

Rumiko grinned as his former sensei said that she'd learned more about him. "Typical Kinaga," Rumiko joked. He'd for the time being forgot about Kinaga's cousin. Rumiko nodded. He knew what he wanted. "A bowl of Ramen please." He didn't want anything to drink. "You know what Kinaga, you need to get out more." He said with a sly grin. He wasn't saying Kinaga needed to find a girlfriend, he knew how the Storm Ninja felt about that. He knew how much Shisu had meant to Kinaga, so he didn't even hit close to anything about Kianga's love life. He was just saying the guy needed to take a vacation or something. Go spend some time with Kaoru maybe. Find some friends.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: An old home with new faces   An old home with new faces - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:56 pm

Kinaga raised an eyebrow at Rumiko's comment. "What's that supposed to mean?" he asked, obviously joking. When Rumiko said that Kinaga needed to get out more he momentarily looked a bit confused. "What do you mean? I get out plenty." Which proved he really didn't. He really did need a vacation, though he never thought about taking one. Fighting wasn't in Kinaga's nature, but he couldn't bring himself away from it. Being a ninja was all he knew, as sad as that was. He was sure that nobody knew what Kinaga's true aspirations had been when he was a child. He was thinking that maybe when he retired from being a ninja, he'd go do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An old home with new faces   An old home with new faces - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:06 am

"Liar," Rumiko mumbled. He looked up from the table. "You know very well what I mean too." He glanced at Kinaga. "How long has it been since your last vacation?" He asked. "Should I ask the Kage? I know him, personally," he threatened. Rumiko sat up in his seat and looked at the other man for a long moment. He wanted answers, he was going to get them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An old home with new faces   An old home with new faces - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An old home with new faces

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2