Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Farewell NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Farewell EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingFarewell EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSFarewell EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Farewell EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilFarewell EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Farewell EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Farewell EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Farewell EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFarewell EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderFarewell EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Farewell EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Farewell EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Farewell EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesFarewell EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPFarewell EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Farewell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Farewell   Farewell EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:25 pm

Sabin sat on the roof of his house gazing into the fog that swallowed the village. Everything was melancholy. There was no life. Every since they'd lost to the Akatsuki everyone stayed indoors. Keeping to themselves and turning their backs on friends and family. Poverty was spreading. Without missions no money was coming in and people were going homeless. Those who chose to put up a rebellion were killed. Sabin clenched his fist and stood up. "Cowards," he said. "You're all just cowards!" He screamed into the blackness of the village. "Have you allowed your souls to be swallowed with fear! Just when in the hell did the Death learn to fear anyone!" His voice echoed through streets, but there was no response. The Death, was dead.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:45 pm

Kymir walked the streets. It was so quiet that he was almost scared to breathe. Looking around he saw people closing their windows. It was like the plague had swept through or something. Why did they come after us? He thought. Why not some other village? Kymir bowed his head, looking at the ground. His footsteps was the only thing that made a noise. Some people believed the Death to be scary, but when it was like this, it probably scared Death ninja. The village was a ghost town. Deciding that going any further was unnecessary he began to turn around when a voice rang through the streets. "Idiot," Kymir said and began to go towards the voice. Climbing the building he looked at the guy. "You're going to get yourself killed," Kymir said and climbed onto the roof and put his hands in his pocket before walking next to Sabin. He stayed silent for a moment. "Do you think the other vallies will come for us?" He asked looking straight ahead.
Back to top Go down

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:43 pm

Sabin just continued to face forward. "I'd rather die voicing my opinion than hiding like this village is doing now," he said. Sabin then sighed and shook his head. "Nothing is for sure Kymir, but since you're asking my opinion I will say no, they aren't coming." He shrugged. "Had they been coming we would have gotten some word," he said as a wind picked up. "You must be wondering why they aren't coming when we have treaties with them." Sabin gave a short laugh. "Because, that's the way of the Shinobi, trust no one."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Kymir smirked. "I think you're the only real Death Ninja in this village. You're headstrong and stand up for what you think if right and don't allow anyone to take you down. I hope I can be as a true a ninja as you one day." Kymir didn't look up to many people. Only about three. Kazuya, Satomi, and Sabin. Those were also the only people he could really trust. Kymir then frowned. "Trust no one, is that a rule of the ninja way?" He asked. "Or is it just what you go by?" He asked calmly. Kymir was too young to understand everything, but he knew some things and he knew abandoning a fellow village was wrong. "Are all the villages just cowards that try and look tough?"
Back to top Go down

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:15 am

Sabin turned and faced Kymir. "Yes, that's the way of the ninja. People fail to go by that rule and end up getting killed." He smiled. "And I think it'd be best if you followed your own plan, I've made a lot of mistakes in my life that I'd rather you not." Sabin turned back to the village. "Cowards, maybe. Some just don't want to get caught in our mess." He sighed. "But what they fail to realize is that the Akatsuki won't just stop at our village, they'll kep going. Until every last village, is dead."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:23 pm

Kymir smiled as Sabin told him to follow his own path. For some reason that actually seemed funny to him. Kymir nudged Sabin. "I bet you haven't made half the mistakes I've made," he joked. Too bad they were in the subject of the other villages being cowards. "Well then shouldn't they be trying to stop the Akatsuki now instead of later," he asked. He then looked over the edge of the building. "I don't get all this politic mess."
Back to top Go down

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:20 am

Sabin only smiled at Kymir as he told him he bet he didn't make half the mistakes. "I don't know what the villages are planning, but when all this over, I hope we decide on a new defense tactic. The Akatsuki walked right in and no one did a thiing about it. They weren't even disguised." Sabin was clearly mad about the way this had played out. Sabin looked at Kymir with a sympathetic smile. "How did politics come into this?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:01 pm

Kymir sat down on the edge of the building with his legs dangling off the side. "Well, I agree with you on that." Kymir didn't like the fact that the Akatsuki walked in anymore than Sabin did. He then turned his head in embaressement. "You know...all these deals and stuff." He said trying to figure out how he would explain it. "Anyway, leave me alone about it," Kymir grumbled. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked down into the village.
Back to top Go down

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:24 am

Sabin was caugh off guard as Kymir sat down and told him ot leave him alone about it. "I didn't mean to upset you," he said and sat down with Kymir. He gave a smile and ruffled Kymir's hair. "Well, I think you should be getting home Kymir, the sun will be down soon and the Akatsuki will more than likely try to attack for the sport of it."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:09 am

Kymir continued to pout until Sabin told him he should head home. "I'm not scared of no Akatsuki," he said. "If they think I'll go down without a fight then they deserve to die. My fangs are as sharp as a fair blade kunai." Kymir boasted. He was prideful. He wouldn't let Sabin get the idea that he was scared of anyone.
Back to top Go down

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:00 am

Sabin laughed as Kymir boasted. "Aren't you fearless," he said. Sabin stood up. "Seriously though, we need to get from down here and get you home, I'll walk you." Sabin jumped off the edge of the building and landed on the ground. He looked up at Kymir. "Come on kid." Sabin started to walk.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:11 am

"You bet I am," Kymir said. He sighed as Sabin insisted on getting him home. "Alright, alright, geez." Kymir watched Sabin jump off and start walking. "Do I really have a choice?" He asked as he jumped down and run up next to Sabin. He put his hands in his pocket and looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Empty

Back to top Go down

Farewell

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1