Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Everything to Lose NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Everything to Lose EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingEverything to Lose EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSEverything to Lose EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Everything to Lose EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilEverything to Lose EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Everything to Lose EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Everything to Lose EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Everything to Lose EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayEverything to Lose EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderEverything to Lose EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Everything to Lose EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Everything to Lose EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Everything to Lose EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesEverything to Lose EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPEverything to Lose EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Everything to Lose

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Everything to Lose Empty
PostSubject: Everything to Lose   Everything to Lose EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:06 pm

Satomi sat against the side of the kage building. The fog had thickened and he was not able to leave the premises. Twenty four seven he had some kind of Akatsuki watching him like a personal guard. He was miserable. His pride had nothing to do with it. His sycthe had been removed from him and all his weapons. He could not leave away from the Kage Building. He was constantly tired and not being able to fight back tore him apart. Satomi sighed and then turned away as footsteps approached him. Everything he stood for had been tore down.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

Everything to Lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything to Lose   Everything to Lose EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Kazuya hadn't bothered hiding himself like every other scared denizen of the Death Valley. He walked around freely as if he led the akatsuki himself. He didn't care if the akatsuki saw him, this was his village!! As Kazuya walked, he found himself nearing the Kage's tower unknowingly. And as he walked, he smelled a familiar scent. It smelled like....Satomi. He didn't expect this, but he did need to talk to him. Kazuya walked up to Satomi, trying to keep his anger from rising up. "How could you let this happen? I thought that you were here to protect the village!" he said angrily. "Not to hand it over to the akatsuki on a silver platter! Everyone is in their houses, scared out of their minds!" he said. He didn't like people to be scared, he knew what it felt like to be scared.
Back to top Go down

Everything to Lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything to Lose   Everything to Lose EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:35 am

Satomi didn't turn for a moment until he heard Kazuya. His Kage was clearly mad at him. "I'm sorry," he said. "We fought as hard as we could, I swear to you we did, but they overpowered us." Satomi paused. "But I messed up, badly. Deidara used a power attack and I had to use alot of chakra to keep the villagers from being killed." Satomi was clearly pained by the thought. "I used the Death Scythe, the Phantom Scythe, and Lucifer's Wraith." All three were some of his most powerful techniques. "I should have balanced my power out, we probably wouldn't be in this mess." He looked at Kazuya. "I am truely sorry." He looked up at the Akatsuki. He wished that he could speak privately with Kazuya, but that would be very complicated.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Everything to Lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything to Lose   Everything to Lose EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:28 pm

Kazuya was angry, and he didn't bother hiding it anymore, even with the nasty looks he was getting from the akatsuki that was standing guard over Satomi. "You're right, you should've balanced your power more! These stupid akatsuki are everywhere! I ran into one the other day Satomi, and he was the most terrifying person I'd ever seen!" he said, trying not to remember the person, because the only thing he'd be able to remember would be the man's eyes. "We can't stay this way!" he didn't care who this akatsuki reported to, because all he'd be reporting was that some little kid didn't like what was going on. "Everyone is scared Satomi," he said. Including me, is what he wanted to add, but didn't want Satomi to know that.
Back to top Go down

Everything to Lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything to Lose   Everything to Lose EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Satomi's gaze dropped to the ground as Kazuya yelled. Even though Kazuya, was only a child, Satomi respected him as a Kage still. "I'm sorry," he said again. "If I could do something I would, but I can't in my current position Kazuya." Satomi stayed quiet for a long moment, thinking. In all his years of being a ninja he'd never dreamed of becoming Assistant, and when it did happen he never thought that he'd make it to Kage, but he did by default. And now he wasn't putting forth his greatest impression because he'd given up the village to the Akatsuki. Putting it that way it made him seem like he didn't put up much of a fight. "Kazuya, I swear to you on my life, that I will fix what I've done." Just give me some time. Even if time was no really on their side.
Back to top Go down

Everything to Lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything to Lose   Everything to Lose EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:10 pm

Pheonix was on duty to keep a watch over Satomi and didn't take much notice to the little black hair kid who'd came up and started fussing at Satomi about letting the Akatsuki take over. Pheonix pulled out a deck of cards from underneath his hat and started to shuffle them. Every now and then he'd allow a card to pop out of the deck and float in front of him. Each one was an ace. Looking at Kazuya and Satomi he waited till Satomi had finished his last statement. "Excuse me, I don't like interrupting, but Kazuya, am I correct, you are causing a disturbance, I do not think Itachi will be pleased to find you associating with a prisoner." He scooped up the cards and started to reshuffle them.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Everything to Lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything to Lose   Everything to Lose EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:48 pm

Kazuya didn't say anything when Satomi apologized and promised to make things better. He was too mad at him still. Kazuya looked at the akatsuki who was guarding Satomi as he started talking. He didn't like the fact that this guy talked to him as if he was a friend. When the akatsuki said something about some guy named Itachi, Kazuya assumed that it was the guy he'd run into the other day. "I don't care what pleases or doesn't please Itachi," Kazuya said immaturely. "He doesn't control me, and neither do you! Nobody does, I don't care if you akatsuki are overrunning my village or not!!" he said angrily, not bothering to keep his voice down. Recently Kazuya had gotten into the habit of calling the Death Valley his village without meaning to.
Back to top Go down

Everything to Lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything to Lose   Everything to Lose EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:10 pm

Pheonix moved away from the building with his deck of cards in hand. "Your village?" He said. "I'm sure that doesn't just mean its your home." Pheonix tilted his hat forward. "Kazuya Auren, Kage of the Death Valley." He spun the card in his hand. "We've been wondering where you've been. Orders have been given to us to get rid of you. We can't have you coming in and messing up our plans I'm afraid." Pheonix turned the card so that Kazuya could see the joker and then slipped it to him, attached was a paper bomb.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Everything to Lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything to Lose   Everything to Lose EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:50 pm

Kazuya looked up at the guy as he said your village. Kazuya almost looked frightened as Pheonix stated his full name, but tried to hide it. He couldn't hide it any longer after the man had said that he had orders to get rid of Kazuya. He didn't know what the guy was doing as he pulled out a card, but then realized it when he saw the paper bomb on it. His eyes widened and he didn't have enough time to dodge it properly, so he got blown back by the impact. Looking at Pheonix with wide eyes, Kazuya quickly got up and turned and started running. He didn't plan on continuing to run unless the guy chased after him.
Back to top Go down

Everything to Lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything to Lose   Everything to Lose EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:10 pm

Everything that Kazuya had said to Pheonix kind of passed over Satomi, because the next thing he knew was that Pheonix was saying that Deidara had ordered Kazuya to be killed if found. He had a feeling Kazuya wasn't a threat as a child, but Deidara was not taking any chances. And ontop of that Pheonix was carrying out orders. Satomi quickly got up as Kazuya got knocked back. Swiping a kunai from Pheonix he stood between him and the fleeing Kazuya.
Back to top Go down

Everything to Lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything to Lose   Everything to Lose EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:08 pm

Pheonix was an Akatsuki, but he wasn't one of those cold hearted ones that kill for the fun of it, so when Kazuya started to run, he didn't think much about, but Satomi's actions changed his mind. The Kage had slipped a kunai from in and was now blocking the path between him and Kazuya. "You don't have enough strength to stand against me," he said and drew a kunai. "But if this is the route you wish to take, be my guest."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Everything to Lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything to Lose   Everything to Lose EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:22 pm

Kazuya looked back as he ran, only to see that Satomi had blocked the akatuski's path. Kazuya swallowed as he heard Pheonix's words. He couldn't let Satomi take on the akatsuki in his condition! Kazuya swerved his way around buildings, making his way behind Pheonix and Satomi. Right before Kazuya got to them, he climbed on a building behind Pheonix. (childish moment) Looking down from the building before doing so, Kazuya jumped at Pheonix, clinging to him and wrapping his arms around the guy's throat. "Leave him alone!" he yelled angrily.
Back to top Go down

Everything to Lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything to Lose   Everything to Lose EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:27 pm

Pheonix waited for Satomi to make a choice. He'd prefer if the guy would just let it be. Pheonix had no intentions of bothering the child anyway. What he'd said was only to frighten him into leaving before things got out of hand. But he quickly learned that the boy had more spirit than he let on. As Kazuya jumped from the building and landed on him, Pheonix dropped the kunai. Reaching up he grabbed Kazuya by the shirt and snatched him off of him and tossed his to the ground. "You're going to regret that."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Everything to Lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything to Lose   Everything to Lose EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:31 pm

Kazuya tried to hold on as much as he could when Pheonix tried to pull him off, but it was in vain as Kazuya was tossed to the ground. He quickly got up with a growl. "Prove it," he said angrily when Pheonix said that he'd regret it. Even though most of the fights Kazuya got in were serious, he always saw them as a game, having been raised to fight and kill to begin with.
Back to top Go down

Everything to Lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything to Lose   Everything to Lose EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:35 pm

Pheonix didn't want to fight this kid. He'd much rather fight Satomi, or no one at all. Retreiving his kunai he'd dropped earlier he looked at Kazuya. "Be careful of what you wish for," he said and moved towards the Death genin with no intent to kill. Just enough force to make him leave the scene. Pheonix was sure that any other Akatsuki would not be so tolerant.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Everything to Lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything to Lose   Everything to Lose EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Kazuya looked at Pheonix as he told Kazuya to be careful what he wished for. When the akatsuki came towards Kazuya, he dove to the side, turning into a medium sized satin black wolf as he landed. And as soon as he landed, he lunged at Pheonix, claws out in an attempt to slash the guys arm.
Back to top Go down

Everything to Lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything to Lose   Everything to Lose EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:48 pm

After Kazuya had dove to the side Pheonix took a half step and turned, onmly to come face to face with a medium sized wolf. He had to act quick or take the risk of being hit. Twisting to the side he slashed kunai towards Kazuya's side. With a bigger threat, there comes an instinct to kill. It was the way people lived, terminating what they feared.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Everything to Lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything to Lose   Everything to Lose EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:53 pm

Kazuya growled as the guy dodged his attack. He let out a small yelp as Pheonix's kunai slashed down his side. Kazuya backed away a few steps, his eyes never leaving the akatsuki. Kazuya didn't know that this guy wasn't really looking to kill him, so in his mind it was kill or be killed. "Stay still this time!" he growled in a wolfy voice as he ran at Pheonix again, aiming to bite his leg.
Back to top Go down

Everything to Lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything to Lose   Everything to Lose EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:59 pm

This fight was taking a route Pheonix didn't want to travel. Feeling as though he was only provoking Kazuya by dodging his attacks he had to think of something more suitable and effiecent. It didn't take long for him to come up with something. Pheonix stepped back and pulled a card from his pocket. The King of Hearts was printed on the front. Come on, he thought. Just as he wanted Kazuya did come. Pheonix jumped into the air and flipped over Kazuya making sure to pass just above him, leaving enough room for him to attack the card on Kazuya's lower shoulder. Yet, his plan had a consequence because his arm was in the line of Kazuya's fangs.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Everything to Lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything to Lose   Everything to Lose EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:04 pm

Kazuya didn't uite know how to react when Pheonix flipped over him. But when he saw that Pehonix's arm was in range, Kazuya bit it in an attempt to throw Pheonix. He'd felt that Pheonix had put something on him, but he wasn't sure what. Turning around in a circle once, Kazuya tried to see what it was, but couldn't. He looked back to Pheonix. "What'd you put on me?"
Back to top Go down

Everything to Lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything to Lose   Everything to Lose EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Pheonix couldn't do much about Kazuya's grasp on his arm, so he was thrown without much of a fight. That was also due to the knowledge that he'd just attached a bomb to the kid. Standing up he pulled off his jacket. The sleeve was torn and there was no longer any use for it. It was all worth it though, Kazuya was unaware of what had been place on him. "Nothing special," Pheonix said before forming a handsign that in turn trigger the card.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Everything to Lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything to Lose   Everything to Lose EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:12 pm

Kazuya looked at Pheonix as he said that he didn't put anything special on him. That actually made Kazuya more scared then he should've been. Kazuya stepped back when Pheonix did a handsign. As the card exploded, Kazuya let out a sharp yelp, and when the smoke cleared, was lying on the ground. He was still awake, but he felt like he couldn't move.
Back to top Go down

Everything to Lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything to Lose   Everything to Lose EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Pheonix had no regrets for his actions because he hadn't kill the kid. Looking at Satomi he gave him a look saying, 'don't move.' He then started to Kazuya, stopping only when he was a few feet away. He bent down and check Kazuya breathing to make sure he wasn't damaged to badly. "Still awake I see, well, in that case, you have the privledge to live another day." Pheonix then moved away, picking up the card as he did. It'd turned to a joker.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

Everything to Lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything to Lose   Everything to Lose EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:19 pm

Kazuya looked at Pheonix as he walked towards him, flinching when the guy bent down. When Pheonix took the card and got up, Kazuya turned back into a human and grabbed his leg before he could move away. "Don't....walk away from me," he said angrily as he tried to get himself up, but only managed to get onto one of his knees. His side was badly wounded, and the impact of the explosion had left him breathless.
Back to top Go down

Everything to Lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything to Lose   Everything to Lose EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:41 pm

Pheonix started to walk away but Kazuya grabbed his leg. Pheonix turned away. "Unless you can get up, it's best you let me go because you're not in the best position for telling people what to do." He said and shook Kazuya off. He then pulled out a kunai. "I'd hate to do this, but your causing trouble, and my job is to keep that from happening. He then threw the kunai down at Kazuya only to have it knocked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Everything to Lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything to Lose   Everything to Lose Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything to Lose

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Death-