Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Magma War:Recovering with new allies NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingMagma War:Recovering with new allies EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSMagma War:Recovering with new allies EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilMagma War:Recovering with new allies EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayMagma War:Recovering with new allies EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderMagma War:Recovering with new allies EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMagma War:Recovering with new allies EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPMagma War:Recovering with new allies EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Magma War:Recovering with new allies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

Nickname : Fire Cat

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 203

Magma War:Recovering with new allies Empty
PostSubject: Magma War:Recovering with new allies   Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:00 pm

Kira sat on the steps of her kage's office,letting the medical ninja finish up with her arm.They had several guards around the village to watch the activate of the serpent ninjas and it appeared that they were also taking this moment to regather their forces and strength.She thought back on how this moment happened,how the Stealth ninjas came in and assissted them."I'll have to thank her for sending them,"she said,slowly getting up and rolling her shoulders to soothe and wake them when someone called to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magma War:Recovering with new allies   Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:16 am

Rumiko sat down next to Kira. "I'll go by there if you need me to," he said. He didn't wnat to leave the village, but whatever. "Lady Kira, what are we going to do? The Kage Meeting is creeping up on us, but with the snake ninja still in out perimeters, well, I don't think we should be splitting our forces." Rumiko was uneasy about the snake ninja being so close to the village. "And one more thing, should we keep the villagers in the caves or bring them out?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Magma War:Recovering with new allies   Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:05 am

"Thanks,but we'll have to do it after we get rid of the snake ninjas,"she told him with a nod."Leave the villagers in the cave,but we need to transfer food and water to them as quickly as we can,before they decide to strike again,"she said.She thought about the kage meeting."With all that's going on,you're right about not separating.But,I need to tell them about our situation,along with try and help Tenkuu convince the others to help the Death village,"she said."I'm sure they won't attack anytime soon,considering how much damage we dealt to them,and I think they were expecting to handle this on the first attack,so they probably don't have the supplies for resting and everything that they need,like food.They'll have to do a bit of hunting,which'll tire them out quickly,"she explained,observing all this from their attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magma War:Recovering with new allies   Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:44 pm

Ester stormed through the village. This was just a mess. Why hadn't they gotten informed on this sooner then they could have moved teh villagers and set a bigger trap for the snake ninja. Just what was Kira thinking! "Kira." Ester called. Her long red ponytail swining from side to side. "Why did you wait till the last minute to tell the village?" She asked. She was more angry and worried than upset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magma War:Recovering with new allies   Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:01 pm

Rumiko looked at Ester as she came up. "Ester, calm down. Remember who you're talking to," he said. He stood up and walked up to her. "This is your Kage, show some respect. If you wish to address her, do so with some common sense." Rumiko loved Ester, but his duty as as the Magma Assistant came first. "You were a previous kage yourself. Did you not want respect then?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Magma War:Recovering with new allies   Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:37 pm

Kira sighed and held up a hand."No,Rumiko,she's right.It...might have been a bad call to tell them only a few hours before hand of the attack,"she started,sighing and looking down."But,"she continued,looking at Ester with a serious look,"it would have been worse to tell them earlier.If there had been a panic,the serpent ninja would have attacked right then and our casualty count would have been greatly increased.We were only able to keep calm because we had people within the crowd already stationed to keep the crowd that calm,"she explained."We had the traps set the best we could without causing too much damage to ourselves and had a plan to fight them,"she said."The only reason we weren't able to finish it in the first try was because of their poison and numbers caught us by surprise.But,now we have the Stealth ninja here to help us.And it's a good thing,too.Those serpent ninja have some strength to them,considering they nearly killed me,"she told her."So,at the moment,I think we have done something very good.I regret all those that have died in the village I've sworn to protect,but they died to protect the village they loved and those they loved.If you have a problem with my strategy,address me AFTER we have finish this,"she told her sternly,not even realizing she'd gotten up when she was telling her this.But,she turned,hearing a medic ninja call her about the supplies they needed."Excuse me,"she said,bowing to her respectfully before going.She may have pissed her off majorly,but she would still show respect for a former kage.
Back to top Go down
Ladon
Magma ANBU Captain
Magma ANBU Captain
Ladon

Character Age : 29
Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Magma War:Recovering with new allies   Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:14 pm

Ladon had been watching the whole thing, leaning against the side of the building. He could be invisible if he wished. And then was one of those times that he'd wanted to be invisible. He didn't want to incur Kira's wrath upon himself. As Kira walked away, he sighed and got off the wall, walking over to Rumiko and Ester, his gaze on the woman. "Calm yourself. Lady Kira did what she believed was best for the village, nothing more, nothing less. What you or I or anyone else thinks would've been right does not matter because we are not Kage of this village. Rather than concentrating on what should have been done, perhaps we should focus on what should be done next. As we are recovering our own forces so are the Serpent Warriors. We must factor in the new help from the Stealth ninja," he said, his eyes scanning over the village once.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Magma War:Recovering with new allies   Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:05 pm

"He's right,you know,"Kenjiro said,walking over to the group as he watched the kage storm off."Since we're here,we should probably develop some sort of plan.When we were coming in,we noticed the barely had any supplies,I'm guessing they were planning on defeating your village in the first day,"he explained.It wasn't smart to do that against any enemy and because of that,he knew the Serpent ninjas wouldn't be able to last another day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magma War:Recovering with new allies   Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:53 am

Rumiko looked at the ANBU Captain. He then looked to Kenjiro. "Alright, if that's the case then we need to divide our forces for the time being. Ladon, go find Blair and Gabriel. Kenjiro will you go find Shen please." He then crossed his arms. "We're going to make a plan and see if Kira will approve. I'd like to have Ladon, Shen, and Kenjiro as my main helpers since all three of you hod higher positions in the villages."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Magma War:Recovering with new allies   Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:28 pm

Kenjrio nodded and disappeared with the speed of a Stealth ninja.He looked around as he hopped from rooftop to rooftop."Hm,if I were Shen.....I have no clue where I'd be..."he said,shaking his head.He looked around again and noticed him."Found you,"he said,quickly appearing to him."Shen,c'mon,we're gonna go make plans with the Magma ninjas before the enemy strikes again so we'll be ready,"he told him.
Back to top Go down
Ladon
Magma ANBU Captain
Magma ANBU Captain
Ladon

PostSubject: Re: Magma War:Recovering with new allies   Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:58 pm

Ladon looked at Rumiko as he said for him to go find Blair and Gabriel. "Understood," he said, then started off in search of the two children. He figured that the two were probably with the magma citizens, so he started off there. Things were unfolding nicely. If he was lucky, the Magma would win, but they'd be weak afterwards. Ladon smirked as he found his way to the caves. It's almost time, he thought with the same smirk.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: Magma War:Recovering with new allies   Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Shen was going around the perimeter of the Magma's walls, checking for weak spots as he went. He was here to help the Magma, and he wasn't going to skimp on his job. He never did. When Kenjiro appeared and told him that they were to go make plans with the magma ninja, he nodded. "Alright, let's go then," he said, then followed Kenjiro back to where the magma ninja were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magma War:Recovering with new allies   Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:52 am

Blair was helping tend to some of the villagers in the cave. The day had been long and full of fighting. She didn't get a chance to see if everyone on the other side was okay, but she was hopeful. "Alright, you're good to go," she told a little girl with a small. "And don't worry, the Kage will protect this entire village," she said before moving on. She then left out for some fresh air only to see Ladon heading this way. "Oh, please tell me that everyone is okay," she pleaded running up to him.
Back to top Go down
Ladon
Magma ANBU Captain
Magma ANBU Captain
Ladon

PostSubject: Re: Magma War:Recovering with new allies   Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:27 pm

Ladon looked around the cave, stopping when Blair ran up to him. Well, that was one down. "Things are going fine for now. The snake warriors are recovering, just as we are. I was sent to find you and Gabriel. Do you know where he is?" he asked. He wouldn't give too much detail for now on what was going to happen next, because he really had no clue himself. As soon as he found Gabe, he'd return and a plan would be thought out. Hopefully Lady Kira would approve of it though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magma War:Recovering with new allies   Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:53 pm

Rumiko stood in silence as he waited for the others to come back. He looked at Ester in disbelief. He'd never seen her to be so rude. Looking in the opposite direction he drew in the ground with a stick of the possible plan. "First we'll make sure everyone's prepared to fight. Then we'll pick out our strongest ninja to inflitrate the snake ninjas." He looked at the sand. "Now, not our strongest, just a few of them and pair them with our second best. That way in case something happens we'll have backup." Yeah, that was sounding okay. He continued with his plans.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Magma War:Recovering with new allies   Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:08 am

Kenjiro nodded,this plan sounding well.He knew he'd have to be one of those in the front,along with the kage,Rumiko,Shen and others while the lower ninjas of the Stealth will stay behind with the rest of the ninja to protect the village."I heard from a couple of my ninja in the Crested village that two snake ninja were killed while trying to infiltrate the village.From what it looks like,they don't have many supplies,that's why they sent those two snake ninja's away from here and get more supplies,"he explained.
Back to top Go down
Ladon
Magma ANBU Captain
Magma ANBU Captain
Ladon

PostSubject: Re: Magma War:Recovering with new allies   Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:11 pm

(should we just skip gabe for now....? this is going nowhere...)
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Magma War:Recovering with new allies   Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:37 pm

(Yeah,that would be best.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magma War:Recovering with new allies   Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:13 pm

(sooo, with that being said im going to post now)

Rumiko looked at Kenjiro and nodded. "If that's the case then we should attack late tonight or early tomorrow moring when they'll least expect it." He told him. "But before we do that, just how much supplies do we have to spare?" He asked. "This next attack may just be our last chance. Trying to pull off a third one can be risky." He looked at the ground. He very much disliked war.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Magma War:Recovering with new allies   Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:36 pm

Kenjiro nodded to this."Well,with the supplies we brought ourselves,we have enough for one attack as well and to help with afterward.After that,just like you said,it'll be tough to pull a second attack,"he said in agreement."We'll need to run this all by the Mgama kage,so we can form our full strike formations."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Magma War:Recovering with new allies   Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:40 pm

"I heard it all,"she said,walking over to the group.She'd heard it all with her cat ears and thought to plan was good."We'll need to make evened out groups,some with Stealth and Magma ninja,all the groups the same number,"she stated."Each group will have one leader that will report to me when they are set.How many Stealth ninja are there?"she asked Shen.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: Magma War:Recovering with new allies   Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:12 pm

(Egh, numbers....)

Shen looked to Kenjiro as he stated that the snake warriors had sent out two of their own to get supplies. "In that case, it would be in our best interest to strike earlier than planned," he said. He didn't like the idea of attacking before everyone was recooperated, but that was besides the point, it would give their side a major advantage over the snake ninja. He nodded in agreement with Rumiko as he'd said that three attacks would be too risky. "A final confrontation is what we need to aim for this time," he said with a nod, his bronze eyes serious. Normally Shen was a really laid back kinda guy, but when it came to missions, he didn't screw around. He'd heard the kage approaching the whole time, but said nothing. "One moment," he said as the Magma Kage asked him how many Stealth Ninja there were. He took a moment to figure it out. They hadn't had many losses at all, which he was grateful for, what with the rumors about the Snow floating around. "I'd say about 78 or so," he said with a nod after a few moments. They'd only sent about 85 to help out, which should've been more than enough to take care of an army of snake ninjas. Tenkuu was going overboard with this. In Shen's opinion, fifty would've been plenty, but she went and sent 85. He sighed. It wasn't his place to question these kind of things. Though he was the ANBU Captain now, he wasn't used to having the authority that he did. It would take a while before he truly got used to using it. But there was no way in hell that Shen would become one of those corrupt higher ups.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Magma War:Recovering with new allies   Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:57 pm

Kira nodded,closing her eyes and figuring numbers."We have about 128 fully healthy ninjas that are ready,and a couple hundred that are injured but still able to fight,"she said."Three groups would be 136 in each group and four would be 102,"she whispered,figuring things.She nodded at one of the solutions."We'll have to do three groups,that way the Stealth ninja will be even distributed with the groups,"she explained."Rumiko,Kenjiro,Shen,can you three be the leaders of each one?"she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magma War:Recovering with new allies   Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:00 am

Rumiko stood up and dusted off his hands. Turning to his Kage he grinned. "I told you that I'd stand by you all the way. We have an eye witness." He looked at the other ninja then to Kira. "You already know I'm going to lead." He was actually all for this plan. As long as Kira stayed back out of danger he was good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magma War:Recovering with new allies   Magma War:Recovering with new allies EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:30 pm

(we still working on this?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magma War:Recovering with new allies   Magma War:Recovering with new allies Empty

Back to top Go down

Magma War:Recovering with new allies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next