Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSearch for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSearch for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSearch for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySearch for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSearch for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSearch for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSearch for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji)   Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:14 am

Kaoru herself was an ANBU and would not fail at getting this message back to the others. She looked at Kenjiro and bowed then to Kat. "Okay let's go," she said. Kaoru waved gooodbye and started back off towards the Crested. Moving through the gates and past the open feilds. She always believed the Stealth Valley to be one of the most exposed villages, but with that being said, it was also one of the beautifulest.
Back to top Go down
Karinkatoteka
Crescent Chuunin
Crescent Chuunin
Karinkatoteka

Character Age : 21
Female
Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji)   Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:00 pm

Kat bowed to Kenjiro and then ran off to catch up with Karou.
She didn't want to get left behind or disregard her new sensei's orders.
She was going to try really hard to make Chelsea and her parents proud of the woman and the ninja that she had grown up to be.
She turned and said to Karou as they were walking "I didn't know that Kenji was married."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji)   Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:57 pm

Kaoru giggled at Kat's comment. "Neither did I," she admitted. She walked on with a smile. "So, now that you've met Kenjiro, where are you planning to stay the night?" She asked. "I've got a room open at my place. My parents wouldn't mind." The Saikaya were a nice group of people, Kaoru was sure thay'd understand and help a friend in need.
Back to top Go down
Karinkatoteka
Crescent Chuunin
Crescent Chuunin
Karinkatoteka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji)   Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:42 pm

"Why are you laughing at me? " she asked It's been awhile since I've seen him,So I didn't know.She told Karou. I don't really have anywhere to go until Kenji comes home so I guess I'll satay with you. I mean if it's okay with your family. She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji)   Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:04 am

Kaoru smiled. "I'm not laughing at you I'm laughing with you. I mean neither of us knew." She smiled. "The thingg is that I don't know much about him either. I just met him two or so weeks ago. Rumor has it he's suppose to be our new Kage, but some stuff went down with the Stealth so he's not coming yet. Or so that's what I heard the other ninja say." She shrugged. "Anyway, my parents love company, it gives them a chance to celebrate something." Kaoru looked at Kat. "And maybe we can go to Serenity's house later on as well. She'd the local fortune teller and healer." Kaoru almost giggled. "That makes the Crested sound like an old town or something."
Back to top Go down
Karinkatoteka
Crescent Chuunin
Crescent Chuunin
Karinkatoteka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji)   Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:47 pm

Kat smiled happily.This has turned into a great day.She's made a new friend,not even being apart of the Crested village for a couple of weeks,she'd met Kenjiro again and got a place to stay."Thanks,"she said."Sure,I would love to meet Serenity,"she said,smiling to her.She saw they were getting close to the gate of the Stealth again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji)   Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:11 am

(I am so sorry I took this long to reply)

Kaoru smiled. She knew that her and Kat were going to be really close friends before their lifetime was over with. She now had someone to shop with and talk to. "We're home," she said as she saw the gates. "Are you coming with me to tell the other ANBU?" She asked. "Or do you want me to meet you somewhere later?"
Back to top Go down
Karinkatoteka
Crescent Chuunin
Crescent Chuunin
Karinkatoteka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji)   Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Kat smiled inside. It had been awhile since she had a friend even remotely close to her age. "I see that we are home." she said. Let me send a letter to chelsea, with shadow my raven, letting her know that I am safe and that I have found and talked to Kenji. Then I'll go with you to talk to the other ANBU." Okay? she told Karou.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji)   Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:38 am

Kaoru smiled delighted. "Okay," she said and went for the closest bench to her. She took a seat and looked around. She was so glad to be back home. Her legs kicked back and forth as she waited. "I can only imagine seeing my dad's face when I tell him I went all the way to the stealth and fought snake ninja. Wonder if he'lll go all crazy and check me for injuries." She shook her head. She didn't know Kinaga that well, so that was all a joke.
Back to top Go down
Karinkatoteka
Crescent Chuunin
Crescent Chuunin
Karinkatoteka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji)   Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:26 pm

Kat nodded and stood outside,writing a massage on a strip of paper before tying it to Shadow's leg and sending the bird off,smiling as he flew off.She waited till he was out of site and came back inside,smiling to Kaoru."I've sent off the message,so Shadow should be back sometime tomorrow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji)   Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:43 pm

Kaoru wanted a vanilla milkshake or something cold and sweet. She had no idea why she suddenly wanted this, but hey, it sounded good. She looked up as Kat came over and confirmed the letter had been sent. "Great," she said. "I'm sure he can find the house. It's not exactly hard to miss." She said with a smile. Kaoru stood to her feet. "Off to find the ANBU." She looked around to see where they were. When she'd figured it out she started off towards the tower. That's where she'd find the ANBU's. She started to walk with a small bounce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji)   Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Search for Kenjiro (Kat and Kenji)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2