Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSpreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSpreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSpreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySpreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSpreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSpreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSpreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki)   Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:57 pm

Kazuya took a moment to think over if they should go to see Soul. After all, didn't the other kid already know what was going on? Well technically, he didn't know the details, so what was the harm? "Sure, let's go see him. He can help us," Kazuya said with a smile. He held onto the box of riceballs as he walked. "Hmm, I wonder if anyone'll be out with the Akatsuki roaming the streets like they are," he said with a sigh. "In that case, we're gonna have a lot of house calls to make..." He smiled though when Kymir said that they should go fishing at the lake after this. "Sure! That sounds like it'd be fun," he said with a light grin. (And just to bring Tyson into this!) Kazuya almost stopped walking when he heard footsteps, then saw a kid walking. "Hey Kymir, there's someone," he said, looking at Kymir with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki)   Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:42 pm

Kymir looked at Kazuya and nodded. Soul it was. He started to head in that direction. He wanted to talk to Kazy about how they planned on taking down the Akatsuki. They would need a plan. Going straight in would get them killed, planning would be organized. He'd learned that iin the Academy. "I don't mind going from house to house," he told him. "It'll be fun to get to know all the villagers." He said. He gave a small smile when Kazy agreed to go fishing. There was no way he'd let him forget that. Kazuya had constantly wondered whether or not Kazuya would remember all that had happened once he became older again. He wasn't rushing it or anything, but he'd come to be friends with this Kazuya. The older one he could argue with, and fight, though he would lose, but this one he didn't argue with. Kymir sighed lowly and then looked to Kazuya as the older boy stopped walking. He looked to the side as well. "Tyson!" Kymir said happily. "Hi there." He looked to Kazuya. "He's my teammate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki)   Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:46 am

Asher heaved a great big sigh and ran to catch up with Sabin. "Brats or not, who says I want to go?" He asked. "I should be grubbing on pizza, not babysitting." He complained with epic whininess. "If you want to help out, do so, but do you have to drag me along?" He asked. Asher leaned against a wall as he walked. "UHHHHHHH! SABIN! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki)   Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:23 pm

Tyson whirled around. His face pale when he'd heard someone call his name. "Kymir," he whispered. He looked both ways before crossing to the other side. "It is good to see that you are okay." Tyson's color returned. "I thought you were my dad. I'm not supose to be out." Tyson was not a bad kid. "Why are you two here?" He asked. He recognized the black haired boy from the time that he'd encountered him stealing bread. Not a good first impression.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki)   Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:47 am

(Tyson! *tackles*)

Kymir nodded. "Good to see you're okay as well. Me and Kazuya are just passing out riceballs to boost people's moods. We're even gloomier than usual." He looked to Kaz. "Oh yeah, Tyson this is Kazuya. Kazuya, this is Tyson." The younger boy introduced the two. "Now that that is situated, how about we find someplace to eat these." He suggested, with the lightest of nods to the left, where two buildings were partially split to form an alley way. And the fog seemed thicker down that way as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki)   Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:18 pm

Narcissus tossed his kunai up and down. He was waiting for some Akatsuki to try and tell him he couldn't have his weapons out. He was a ninja! Who the hell were the Akatsuki suppose to be anyway? The Law? The hell with that, this Chuunin wasn't going to let a bunch of lowlifes walk all over him. Narcissus tossed the kunai higher as he spotted an Akatsuki. "I want ya to say something to me," he grumbled angrily. Then he saw her. "Aoi, why is it every time I come across you, you've got bags in your hands?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki)   Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:05 pm

(why am I being tackled)

Tyson smiled. "I know him already, but since we're meeting on better terms," he held out his small hand to the black haired boy. "It's nice to meet you." Kymir's indication to the left made him aware that this was not a normal introduction, and eating those rice balls were the last thing on the boys minds. "Okay," he said and followed his teammate towards the foggy ally.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki)   Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:03 pm

(Because I haven't seen you in forever)

Kymir went into the alley and looked around for any Akatsuki. None. Good. "We're in the clear," he whispered. "Tyson, we're going to start a Rebellion. So we can take back the village. These dumb Akatsuki can't have our village forever." He said defiantly. "Anyway, you in?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Character Age : 29
Male
Number of posts : 237

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki)   Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:59 pm

It was a bigger downer as another messenger bird landed on his shoulder. Taking the message from it's mouth Itachi read quickly. "The Magma already. He works fast." Itachi looked at the Kage's Building. "You get lucky this time." Releasing the bird he left the Death and headed for the Magma.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Character Age : 16
Female
Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki)   Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:19 pm

Aoi had been walking down the street, still carrying the bags in a fashion that only slightly allowed her to see where she was going, so she hadn't seen Narcissus until he'd said something to her and she turned to look at him. "Oh, hi Narcissus," she said with a slightly embarrassed smile. "Well, it seems that every time shopping has to be done, I'm the only one in my household who's not busy," she explained to him, wondering if he remembered just how many siblings she had. Yes, that had been one awkward day for her. And him as well, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki)   Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:25 pm

Kazuya nearly stopped when he saw who the boy was, sighing lightly. Great, was the first thing that crossed his mind. But since he was in a good mood, he accepted the other boy's hand. "Same," the black haired boy said with a smirk. As Kymir checked one end of the alley, Kazuya hurried to the other, making sure it was clear. It was. He made his way back with a light grin, nodding to Kymir when the other boy said it was all clear. "We've already got a few other older ninja in as well," Kazuya added lowly, as if for more incentive for Tyson to join them. Like he'd need more incentive. They were gonna get their home back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki)   Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:42 pm

Narcissus held out his hand. "I'll carry a few if you want. But just to make this clear, I ain't going in there." Narcissus didn't like her family. A bunch of ninja hating folks they were. Narcissus risked his life every day to protect them and they didn't like ninja. They're own daughter was risking her life! "How've you been?" he asked to keep from staying on that subject too long.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin
Aoi

Character Age : 16
Female
Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki)   Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:07 pm

Aoi couldn't help but smile at Narcissus's offer. She was sure that when she'd first met him his personality was a bit different. In a not so great way. "Thanks," she said, having to lift her one knee to hold the bags up before she could hand him any. She chuckled as he said he wasn't going in there. "That's fine, I'm not surprised," she told him as she started walking again. For a Death Valley girl, Aoi was always surprisingly happy. She shrugged when he asked how she'd been. "Taking out the fact that we've been overrun by this nasty group, good," she told him with a light smile and an obvious bit of sarcasm. "You?" She wouldn't tell him this, but her family actually seemed to be glad that her number of missions went down dramatically. Of course, she wouldn't show it, but she was pissed at them for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki)   Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word (Death Ninja & Akatsuki)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3