Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingKnocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSKnocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilKnocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayKnocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderKnocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesKnocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPKnocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}   Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Etsu sniffled several times before she gave a nod. Shen had always been strong to her. When those wolves had attacked, he was there to protect her. When those boy pushed her in the lake, he was there to pull her out. She stood up and smiled. The tears gone. "Yes, sir. I will help all those in need." She placed her hand to her forehead like she was saluting him and then hurried off down the road, helping people. "Be careful!" She called back to the kind ninja.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}   Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:34 am

Kai continued through the Stealth Village. She'd been here a few times to visit her grandparents, so the layout was easy. She looked around for someone her age to fight. She spotted a girl running past her, helping people out. Kai sucked in her breath, pulled a kunai, and threw it inches from the girls face to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}   Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:36 pm

Kenjiro saw a kunai being thrown in her direction and threw a shuriken to counter it.He dashed forward to defend her and grew cold,seeing Kai."Kai?"he whispered in question,looking at her in shock.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}   Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:46 am

Kai felt horrible. Like she'd just committed a crime. Oh what was she talking about, this was a crime! She looked up at her grandfather. "I don't have a choice. I can't betray my village," she said as she got another kunai out. She looked up at him with apologetic eyes. "I'm sorry." The small girl ran at her grandfather. Did family no longer matter once you were a ninja? Did you live and breath for your village? She wasn't even sure anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}   Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:02 pm

He sighed and smiled softly."I know,it's alright,"he told her."You're doing what your villages leader said.But,it doesn't feel right,does it?"he asked.He knew it didn't feel right battling his granddaughter,and he wouldn't fully battle her.Maybe there was a way he could talk her out of this,or at least a way to make her disappear from this fight for a little while so she wouldn't get hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}   Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:11 pm

Sukai came back with the ninja that were to transport the supplies to the Death. It was a shame they had to stop the deploy in order to fight war. Sukai entered the village gates and looked around. "I'm going to go put out those fires. Disperse and stop these Snow Ninja." Sukai's eyes started turn a a light blue. "Shattered Wind Vortex!" He started to levitate into the air and spin, forming a large vortex. He went straight for the stables and flew around it, causing the fire to capture in the immense winds. When he'd enclosed the flames he extinguished them and landed on the top of the building. "Haven't done that in a while." He smiled and looked down. "And modifying such a jutsu when out of practice is a strainer." Sukai dropped down into the fresh Snow. It was weird, with it being Spring and all.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}   Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:50 am

Kai continued forward to Kenjiro. Her eyes watering at the thought of having to fight him. Why did they have to attack the Stealth. There was family in the Stealth! But she guessed that just because she was one person, it did not affect everyone else. Her kunai in her hand, she threw it at him and then rolled across the ground. She had a job to do, she hoped he wouldn't hold it against her.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}   Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:45 pm

He blocked her kunai with his own and jumped to the side to keep his eyes on her.She really has trained well....but this isn't the type of fighting that this training should be used for,he thought to himself.He put his kunai away,determined to somehow get this fight stopped without either one getting injured.""This is wrong and we both know it,"he told her as he dashed forward,throwing a slow ball punch at her so that he could stop if he needed to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}   Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:32 am

(Kenji, in the Magma you posted for Kira using Kenji, please fix it.)

Etsu stepped in front of Kenjiro. The kunai Kai had thrown at her was in her hands. "Sir, I can take her. You go ahead and fight against the older ninja so we can protect the village." She said. She looked at the white haired girl who was older than her. Etsu was going to be brave like Shen and what was even greater was that she knew this was the right thing to do. "You don't want to fight, but you say it's for your village, so I will respect that, because it is the same for me," Etsu said to Kai. She held the kunai steady, waiting for the other girl to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}   Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:03 pm

Kenjiro sighed,knowing she was right."Alright....but don't hurt her...too much at least,"he told her before dashing off,a few seconds later running into several snow ninja.He ducked and dodged a few shuriken and tossed a few kunai at them,killing a few by accident.He jumped and kicked a few aside,knocking them out.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Character Age : 34
Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}   Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:49 am

Kraven turned as he saw a kunai coming his way. He blocked it with his own and looked to the mutt that had thrown it. "Your scent is disgusting." He said, fangs flashing. He side-stepped the punch, but not fast enough to keep from getting hit. Of all the villages to attack they would attack one that had super fast ninja. He took in a breath as the punch his him in the side. "And more over, you're a nuisance you mutt." Kraven took the kunai in his hand and sliced it towards Shen's chest to put space between them.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}   Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:19 pm

(Yes, a fight!)

Shen nearly let out a growl at the man's comment. He'd been right, the guy wasn't human. No human would be able to smell Shen's scent over the blood and the scent of the others around them. What caught Shen's attention though, was the fangs. A Vampire? he thought in question. "I'm the nuisance?" he asked with a glare, jumping back and pulling out another kunai as a kunai was swiped at him, tossing it from hand to hand. "Maybe I'm a bit mistaken vampy, but aren't you the one attacking my home?" he retorted with a tilted head. He'd kill these guys. No one, no one attacked his home and got away with it. It was obvious that this vampire knew that he was a wolf. This would be fun. Unfortunately Shen had no time for fun. Maybe when this was over he could go find a vampire for a fight, see how good they really were. But then again, he had to watch Etsu, so getting injured for no reason wasn't something he could do anymore. Taking the kunai that he'd been tossing between his hands, Shen threw it at the vampire, now that they had distance between them, and immediately started a jutsu after. "Earth Style: Scape Swords." Out of the ground surrounding Kraven, swords made of earth shot out, in an attempt to pierce the vampire from all sides.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}   Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:47 am

(you're always looking for a fight)

Kai looked at the smaller girl. She was younger, didn't even look like a ninja. More like some little princess that was trying to get herself together in order to protect her home. She should just go back to where ever she came from. She didn't look worth the time. "I'm not going to go easy on you," Kai said. She flipped up her kunai pouch and let one of the blade slide into her hand. "You'd be better to walk away, I don't want to hurt anyone." She wasn't sounding mean, probably coming off as rude, but her voice was calm and almost near pleading.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Character Age : 34
Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}   Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:52 am

This war may have been worth it, for personal reasons. Kraven loved a good fight. What made it all the more interesting was that it was against a wolf. "I find this war a nuisance," he said. Kraven stepped back as the kunai went for him, stopping when the ground around him formed into swords. Kraven dropped to the ground. "Hey wolfy, you don't actually believe that sharp objects kill vamps, do you?" He slipped between the swords and aimed a kick at Shen's head. "Where's you're master, shouldn't have you on a leash?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}   Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:39 am

Etsu felt like this girl was mocking her. Just because she was not a ninja just yet did not mean she didn't wish to protect her village. Her kunai in her hand she remembered that she was doing this for the man who'd helped her and for Shen. Running at the other girl, Etsu prepared to clash.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Number of posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}   Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:45 pm

(But of course my dear little half-breed!)

At this point in time, Shen was glad he'd left his hat at home, or else it would've been lost in battle. He hadn't expected to come home to another fight. This was tiresome, and he was not in full strength. He'd come from one war and into another, and his body was starting to feel the effects of it after having used that last jutsu. But it wasn't like he was going to give up so easily. He was a Stealth ninja! And this...this was his home.

Shen gave a light growl when the vampire asked if he really believed sharp objects could kill vampires. "Unless said object be made of, oh, I don't know, wood?" he asked. Shen ducked under the kick, then aimed a punch at Kraven's stomach, giving another growl at Kraven's last statement. "Can it vampire," he spat.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}   Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:31 pm

((T_T Takashi-kun!Fight me please!!!or someone?))
Kenjiro leapt and fought snow ninja after snow ninja,breathing heavily.He fell to a knee to try to catch his breath."Huff...first the Magma war,now the Snow decided to attack.I'll admit it,he chose a good time for attack.But,this war is stupid to begin with,"he said,getting back to his feet and going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}   Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:36 pm

(I'll NPC someone for you Kenji)

NPC Snow Ninja: Alexander Renji

Alexander slammed a genin into the wall and smirked. "You Stealth ninja aren't as great as you claim to be." Punching the smaller ninja in the side he was looking to hear her ribs snap. "Snow Ninja will rise to the top and you'll all kiss the gravel beneath our feet." He punched her again, repeating that process over and over and over until the girl was spitting up blood. "Sorry girly, but it looks like you'll be having a short lived life. Hope you enjoy being a KIA." He took her kunai from her and turned it to ice. "Goodbye."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}   Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:37 pm

((I shall NPC the girl very quickly!!!))
NPC Stealth Ninja:Ariel Ritsu
Ariel spat up more blood,looking in fear at the Snow ninja.She wasn't use to fighting yet and even less use to fighting someone of such a higher rank.This...is the end for me?I'll....never be able to see my family again.I couldn't even protect my village,she thought,closing her eyes and waiting for the death strike.

Kenjiro punched several enemies aside,dashing through the village.Hm,I hope Tenkuu's okay,he thought as he jumped to the roofs.He looked around,spotting Alexander and the Stealth ninja he was about to kill."Watch what you say!"Kenjiro shouted as he dashed forward,easily closing distance and tossing a barrage of kunai at him,missing his and the girl's body but aiming for the kunai in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}   Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:48 am

NPC Snow Ninja: Alexander Renji[u]

Alexander turned around at the sound of some ninja talking to him and then winced as the kunai was knocked from his hand. He looked at the girl. "His this your prince charming, heh." He hit her one last time and then turned to Kenjiro. "Fresh meat." A new kunai in his hand and covered in ice he ran towards the Stealth Ninja. "I'll send you to your grave!"

(So had Inuyasha's voice in my head when I wrote that.)
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}   Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:43 pm

Ariel winced and fell to the ground,her gaze blurry."K-Kenjiro...."she whispered before passing out,glad that her life had been saved.She wanted to help out,to be able to get stronger but right now,her body was not having it,too tired to try and move.

Kenjiro dashed out,a kunai in his own hand."You'll see yours first!"he shouted back,their kunai's clashing.He struggled against this guy for a couple of seconds before leaping back,his hands in a blur."Water Style:Hydro Column jutsu!"he called out,slamming his hand onto the ground and a giant water column blasting from underneath Alexander.He had an idea,a combination jutsu in case this one didn't work.
((hm,i'm hearing it,that's for sure!!!))
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}   Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:28 pm

(To the rescue!)

Ziade had entered the area with the rest of her group, taking out Snow ninja as she went. "Each of you split up to a different area," she instructed. "Help the Stealth ninja as you see them, take out as many Snow ninja as you can, with as few deaths as possible. If you can knock them out without killing them, or if you can immobilize them, do it," she told the four, then gave a wave of her hand to tell them she was finished. "Go," with that, she took off into the sea of battles. There was no particular reason she wanted to avoid casualties, but she knew that the Kage here was a kind-hearted one, and she knew that it might help the Five's chances here. She gave a hit to the back of a Snow ninja's neck as she got behind him, knocking him out. She was not skilled in disabling, only killing. This would be a challenge. But it was one she would gladly accept.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Lightning

Character Age : 15
Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}   Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Lightning nodded,dashing out as they were ordered and knocking out enemies.She cut away a few of their legs from behind the knee to disable them,though had to try very hard not to kill the disabled ninjas.Sighing,she continued on."This is too difficult.Why can't we kill 'em and be done with it?"she whispered to herself,avoiding a few kunais and knocking out her attacker."They're definitely trying to kill us."
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}   Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:27 pm

Kai clashed with Etsu. "So, you're actually going to try and fight back eh, you must really love your village." Kai smiled. "That's good to know, because I don't like fighting people who aren't going to fight back." Kai stepped back, hoping Etsu would fall forward so she could catch her with a punch to the stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}   Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:32 pm

NPC Snow Ninja: Alexander Renj

Alex held tight as their kunai's clashed. His eyes steely he was ready to go all the way to take down this ninja. Who was this guy to challenge her? Alex stepped back as well when Kenjiro jumped away. "Running already?" He asked. The answer was a blast of water from underneath him. Alex struggled against it, before turning onto his stomach. "Ice Style: Serpent Daggers!" Using Kenjiro's jutsu against him, he used the water from the jutsu, turning it into ice and then breaking it apart into snake like daggers. "Chew on this!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}   Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Knocking on Our Doorstep {Stealth vs. Snow}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next