Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Digimon vs. Pokemon NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Digimon vs. Pokemon EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingDigimon vs. Pokemon EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSDigimon vs. Pokemon EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Digimon vs. Pokemon EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilDigimon vs. Pokemon EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Digimon vs. Pokemon EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Digimon vs. Pokemon EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Digimon vs. Pokemon EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayDigimon vs. Pokemon EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderDigimon vs. Pokemon EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Digimon vs. Pokemon EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Digimon vs. Pokemon EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Digimon vs. Pokemon EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesDigimon vs. Pokemon EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPDigimon vs. Pokemon EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Digimon vs. Pokemon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

Digimon vs. Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Digimon vs. Pokemon   Digimon vs. Pokemon EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:40 am

Let's debate!

Digimon is way better than Pokemon. Way more action. Cooler stuff, cooler names, cooler seasons. Yep,s it's the best.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: Digimon vs. Pokemon   Digimon vs. Pokemon EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:56 am

*nodnod* Digimon ftw. Ironic, I was playing a Digimon game on playstation yesterday. Very Happy

Yeah, I like Battle Frontier the best. =) The other seasons are cool too, don't get me wrong, but...yeah.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Digimon vs. Pokemon   Digimon vs. Pokemon EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:56 pm

I'm for both,cause I'm a fantasy person!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon vs. Pokemon   Digimon vs. Pokemon EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:41 pm

You guys have no taste. Pokemon is way better. Pikachu is adorable. xoxo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon vs. Pokemon   Digimon vs. Pokemon EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:50 am

@ Kinny. Pokemon is Battle Frontier....you rooting for them now? But if you're going for Digimon it was just Digimon Frontier.

I personally like Frontier as well, and Tamers is so freakin awesome. Hehe, I watched all the movies about two weeks ago.

AND Ester, no one cares. jk. Pokemon used to be cool in the beginning, but all these new ones bore me. I miss Ash, Misty, and Brock being a gang.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: Digimon vs. Pokemon   Digimon vs. Pokemon EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:40 am

I could've sworn that there was a Digimon Battle Frontier as well...

Yeah, the beginning of Pokemon was the best. In that one, they actually had a goal, sha know? Well, sorta. Ash was oh-so-close to getting all the badges, and when he did, Professor Oak was all like "Oh, by the way Ash, there's another land somewhere far off that has gym badges too! Just thought I'd let you know. Oh, and there's also like 150 more pokemon over there, even though you haven't caught all the ones in the Kanto region yet." W.T.H.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon vs. Pokemon   Digimon vs. Pokemon EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:30 pm

Ash will never meet his goal.

I know one thing though, I don't like the new digimon.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Digimon vs. Pokemon   Digimon vs. Pokemon EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:31 pm

I agree Takashi, the old Digimon was much better, I think anyways. The new stuff is just...a corporate mess trying to gain attention from an already popular name. *SMH*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon vs. Pokemon   Digimon vs. Pokemon EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:36 pm

Sometimes people need to know when to quit. Digimon Saviors is a prime example.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Digimon vs. Pokemon   Digimon vs. Pokemon EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:01 pm

Goodness, I don't even watch the new ones anymore. The original one with Guilomon and Digimon Frontier are the only two I've watched. I think...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon vs. Pokemon   Digimon vs. Pokemon EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:15 pm

I've watched Digimon Adventures. Digimon Adventures 2. Digimon Tamers. And Digimon Frontier. Digimon Saviors looks pointless so I don't watch it.

There have been so many Pokemon shows that I can't keep up. I remember Misty and Brock. That Tracy guy. And the newer ones with Mae and whoever else there is. It gets old after a while. They're running out of ideas, and trying to improvise sucks.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Digimon vs. Pokemon   Digimon vs. Pokemon EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:26 pm

Digimon Tamers, Adventures, and Frontier I've watched I think.

Yeah, all Poke episodes nowadays are fillers I think. I don't even watch anymore, it's so pointless. Orange Country, Johto, Kanto, Hoenn, there's so many regions I can't even keep up anymore, they have to have at least 1000 pokes already!! I mean, the new ones are getting ridiculous!! One of the names was just a word changed up a bit, come on!
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: Digimon vs. Pokemon   Digimon vs. Pokemon EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:21 am

Ewww, Digimon Saviors? I don't know if that's a guy or girl that has Augomon, but it does look kind of lame. They don't even really Digi-volve. Their fakes.

And as for Pokemon. I gave up with trying to keep track a long time ago.

There are so many rip offs of our old shows it's not even funny.

I say Bakugan is like a combination of Beyblade and Yugi-oh combined. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon vs. Pokemon   Digimon vs. Pokemon Empty

Back to top Go down

Digimon vs. Pokemon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1