Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
This Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-This Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThis Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThis Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts This Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThis Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.This Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.This Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!This Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThis Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThis Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)This Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)This Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. This Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThis Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThis Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

This Message Concerns All Members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

This Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Message Concerns All Members   This Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:27 am

How did the snow win!?T_TYay,Kira leadership FTW!!!!

But,what needs to be done?
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: This Message Concerns All Members   This Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:16 pm

Basically just write a post telling what happened and how it happened.

And how the Snow wins is up to the brain of whoever writes the post. I'm thinking of doing it myself.

You guys can add all crazy sorts of stuff. Some spy told them, or a rogue over heard a conversation. You can add pictures as well. It's whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: This Message Concerns All Members   This Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:24 pm

Considering I can't post in here with Krissy or Ziade...I'll just be putting all my charries responses here.

Krissy: Whhaaaat??? How the hell does that happen? This is outrageous, and if this is gonna happen, we'd better at least get some damn good kills on their ninja! (In head: Itachi and Deidara are gonna kill us...)

Kazuya: Yeah, I'm turning back into an adult. Was thinking that in the Magma war something happens with Xantrex. I dunno, I'll figure something out. But I'm definitely becoming an adult again!! Being a kid is too much work (and I'm beginning to forget what Kazuya was like as an adult)

Ziade: The Snow wins...? How is that possible? My group was there to help the Stealth. This shouldn't have happened. If anything, perhaps my group pulled out for some reason. To help the Magma instead maybe. I'll have to think about this.

Marut: (Congratulations! Your arrogance level has just been increased by 5 points!) Ha, of course my preparations have not been in vain! But yeah, not much to explain here. Maybe the guards on the eastern walls see the Akatsuki coming. (I looked at the map, and saw that the Akatsuki are right on the north-eastern border of our land...)

Mikey: (Sorry for keeping her offline for so long) And yeah, the basics have been posted, I sent Cross to take care of Luko, and he's been gone for a while anyways.

In addition to all this, given Aoi's family line, she might end up being part of the new Death Village, but not willingly so. I think that's all for now.

Oh, and btw, I don't know if you know, but this thread is locked to other ninja. They can see it, but they can't post.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: This Message Concerns All Members   This Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:52 pm

So,do we do it in here?I plan to do magma and sadly stealth v snow.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Message Concerns All Members   This Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Yeah, I think that's what she meant Kenji. I'll do the Storm.

With the Infamous Five out of the village, and the Storm finishing up their efforts of rebuilding the once great village, this seems like the opportune moment for the Akatsuki to attack, and Marut knows this. That being said, he sends out squads of ninja to scout out the areas around his village, since no one really knows which direction the Akatsuki come from. One group spots some Akatsuki heading towards the village, and only one of the members of that squad makes it back to the village to warn the Kage. That being said, Marut strategically organizes his ninja to seem as if they were unaware that an attack was to come. With traps set around the village, as well as an increase the level of the ninja who guarded the village walls, Marut is confident that his plan will succeed. The ninja on the outer walls were instructed to use jutsu that created loud noises if the enemy managed to get past the traps, to alert the other ninja. All of the ANBU and jonin of the village were informed of the situation, and the Chuunin and Genin were told only that they were to be on guard for an upcoming drill sometime in the future.

This sound alright?
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: This Message Concerns All Members   This Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:20 am

Kenjiro smiled as the Crested Village cheered their support of their new leader.....But he couldn't put away the thoughts of the Snow defeating the Stealth,barely.The Snow were no longer in their village....but that defeat would put the Stealth and Snow's strengths out of balance.He knew he would have his village support the Stealth in their reconstruction and hated having to leave them in their time of need...but now his own village needed him.

Kira watched as the last of the Akatsuki that were alive ran from their village.She breathed heavily,barely able to stand."We won...that's good,"she whispered before passing out,falling back.A few hours later,she awoke in a medical tent,bandaged and slightly drugged to numb her pain.She looked around as people started coming back out,the genin and chunin helping them while the jonin and other higher up ninja helped with reconstruction.She walked around,talking to Rumiko and other,finding out she'd fought two Akatukis named Xan and Itachi.Barely getting by with the skin of her teeth,and help from the Infamous Five,she sent them off after injuring the leader of their attack.Kira sighed and smiled,looking out to the rising sun."A new day for our village.....We have a lot of rebuilding to do."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Message Concerns All Members   This Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:29 pm

DUUUDDDEEE!!! THIS IS EFFIN EPIC!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!! I ALMOST PASSED OUT WHEN I SAW THIS!!!!! x.x
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Message Concerns All Members   This Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:59 pm

Lol, thanks guys.

(I forgot to tell you, post the stories in the event board. I put the SS War up there already.)
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: This Message Concerns All Members   This Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Okay!I'll handle the magma/akatsuki war!
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Message Concerns All Members   This Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:36 pm

I'll do the Storm War. Eventually. Got a lot of stuff to do today and tomorrow, so it might not be up til wednesday or thursday. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Message Concerns All Members   This Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:58 am

Jay, I swear it wasn't me, but your background and title row pics went void gifs. Aka they went blank, and I don't remember what you put on. :/
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Message Concerns All Members   This Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:45 am

??? Everything looks the same to me. Oh, nice buttons by the way.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Message Concerns All Members   This Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:52 am

*sigh* Which means my computer's going on the fritz again. And thanks. Very Happy Took me a bit to think of an appropriate design.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: This Message Concerns All Members   This Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:25 pm

Hope your comp gets fixed soon!
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Message Concerns All Members   This Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:04 pm

POSTING IS OPEN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Message Concerns All Members   This Message Concerns All Members - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This Message Concerns All Members

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2