Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
A Double Victory NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-A Double Victory EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingA Double Victory EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSA Double Victory EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts A Double Victory EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilA Double Victory EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.A Double Victory EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.A Double Victory EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!A Double Victory EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayA Double Victory EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderA Double Victory EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)A Double Victory EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)A Double Victory EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. A Double Victory EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesA Double Victory EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPA Double Victory EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

A Double Victory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Double Victory Empty
PostSubject: A Double Victory   A Double Victory EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:56 pm

Rumiko couldn't be happier. Yesterday they had fought and won two battles. One against the snake ninja with the help of the Stealth and then they had fought the Akatsuki and won against them on their own. It was a crying shame that they had lost so many ninja in one day, but the outcome would keep their deaths from being in vain. Rumiko leaned against the wall and sighed with relief. "Glad that's over."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

Nickname : Fire Cat

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 203

A Double Victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Double Victory   A Double Victory EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:47 pm

"You and me both,"Kira said with a smile,her arm in a sling and her having wrapping and bandages on her."I wish...I could've been a better leader and seen this coming though.Maybe I could've prevented so many deaths,"she said sadly with a sigh.
Back to top Go down

A Double Victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Double Victory   A Double Victory EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:51 am

Rumiko smiled at Kira. "What are you talking about, Kira...er I mean, Lady Kira. You won us two battles." He told her. "You should be proud." He smirked. "Stop beating yourself up. As ninja we take a vow to protect our home and that's what every ninja here did. The ones we lost, their deaths are not in vain. We're all thankful for your leadership."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

Nickname : Fire Cat

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 203

A Double Victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Double Victory   A Double Victory EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:43 am

Kira smiled.She could always count on Rumiko to make her feel better after something like this."Thanks and at this point,you can just call me Kira,"she said with a smile."We....have a lot of work to do to get our combat units back up to strength.And...,"she sighed sadly,"we need to get a new ANBU leader."
Back to top Go down

A Double Victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Double Victory   A Double Victory EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:21 pm

Rumiko smiled. "Whatever you wish Mi'lady." He gave a tiny formal bow and looked around. "Yeah, we've got work to do, but at least we can successfully say we're safe for the moment. I don't think the Akastuki are going to attack again and the snake ninja are long gone." He sighed at the mention of a new ANBU Captain. "We'll find someone." Rumiko looked at a few ninja building. "This time, let's make sure they're loyal though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Double Victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Double Victory   A Double Victory Empty

Back to top Go down

A Double Victory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1