Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Unexpectations of the Unknown

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Nickname : The Scientist

Character Age : 27
Male
Number of posts : 561

The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:44 am

Xantrex gave a grin when Jaymaru said that she had some leftover notes. This was perfect. Even more perfect when Kazuma nodded. Hell, if the kid hadn't wanted to do this, which was unlikely, Xantrex would have gone ahead and done the project himself. This was a perfect way to get the Akatsuki back on their feet. He wondered if he should go ahead and tell Deidara about it tomorrow, or if he should wait until they made progress with the research. Xantrex ha a bit of an eager gleam in his eye when Jaymaru said she'd get the notes to him later. "Great." He paused when she said that she'd only met Hynelia once. "How long ago was that? You wouldn't happen to know if the old guy's still alive, would you?" Actually, now that he thought about it, the guy might have only been about ten years older than Jaymaru. Surely he was still alive. The man was no ninja, but he sure as hell knew how to manipulate people's chakra. That being said, Xantrex was sure the man could at least make his own body healthy by manipulating his own chakra. Xantrex wondered if he could incorporate that into making the Super Soldiers. A potential ability for manipulating chakra. And along with that, maybe an excess amount of chakra for jutsu usage. Yeah, that was good.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:15 pm

Jaymaru shrugged. She'd been in the Akatsuki for about two years now, so add that to about eight years ago and, "10 years ago. Give or take," she said. "How do you know him," she asked. "You weren't trying to recruit the old man were you," she joked. Had Xan been trying to do that she would have just shrugged it off. The guy was old, well, not that old, but he was older than her. So yeah, he was old. She yawned tiredly. "Can I go back to bed now," she asked, voicing her question verbally instead of mentally. Xan wasn't a mind reader, but it was clear that Jaymaru was tired.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:21 pm

Xantrex took a moment to think. Ten years was a long time. He wondered if the old guy actually was alive. He gave a one sided shrug when Jaymaru asked how he knew the guy, grinning at her second question. "No, nothing of the sort. He helped me out when I was a kid, that's all." It was completely up to Jay to take that how she wanted. Considering the guy was a scientist, and the fact that Xan was where he was today in science. Coupled with the fact that when Xantrex was a kid, he wanted to know everything there was to know...well, he wasn't sure if Jaymaru knew that much about him. He blinked and looked at her as she asked if she could go to bed. "Uh, yeah. Thanks again," he said with a nod. He gave a glance to his watch. He had about twenty minutes before he clonked out completely. He turned to Kazuma. "Alright, so, first thing's first. There are some members in the Akatsuki that I want you to watch out for." He gave a grin. "You already know not to piss Jaymaru off, right?" Of course, that last bit was only teasing.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:34 pm

Jaymaru yawned once more. "Oh, I forget you're almost half my age," she said in response to him saying the guy helped him as a kid. "Well boys, good luck with your settling in and things." She waved a small goodbye as she stood up. "Oh and Kazuma, it's best you listen to Xantrex, he knows what he's talking about. And I'm no enemy, so if you need anything, feel free to ask." She disappeared around the corner. "I'll give you the notes in the morning." She closed her room door and then went straight to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

Character Age : 33
Number of posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:43 pm

Kazuma waved goodbye to Jaymaru as she left, confirming that she was not an enemy despite what Xantrex had joked about. "I'm listening," he said, as if telling Xantrex that he wanted him to continue speaking because he was paying attention. While doing so he closed the book and handed it to Xantrex. He would ask about copying it later. Kazuma wondered how many of the main Akatsuki were an actual threat, as in wanting to kill him just to see how strong he was. Jaymaru hadn't seemed like one, but he knew she was strong, and fast. He'd remember that for next time, though he hoped there wouldn't be one.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Xantrex gave a small snort of a laugh. "Hardly." He wasn't half her age. He was only like...17 years younger or so. That was...okay, well, maybe that was a lot. Big deal. He grinned when Jaymaru told Kazuma to listen to him. He was pretty confident that wouldn't be a problem. When Jay walked out, he turned his attention back to his new student, taking his notebook as the kid handed it to him. "Alright. First, Krystalia. Everyone around here knows her as Krissy, she's your age, and third in command. She's been here..." he paused. "What was it...six years or so now. One of the main reasons she's second in command is because of her undying loyalty. She is, by far, the most loyal to the Akatsuki out of anyone here. And she doesn't mind letting the newbies know it. Don't go picking a fight with her if you can avoid it. She would easily kick your ass. If we were in the Vallies ranking system, she would register at about a high chuunin or low jonin level." He paused. "Pink hair, pink eyes, and a little bit shorter than you. Remember it." He paused. "Jaymaru isn't a threat to you, as far as idle conversation goes. She's one of the kinder Akatsuki here." He continued on. "Secondly, Bat. He looks like he's about six years old, but the kid's a demon, in more than one sense of the word. He doesn't mind bloodshed when he's bored, and he doesn't take crap from anyone. It's best you stay on his good side. Then there's Daya. We don't see much of him, but he also loves bloodshed....Avoid him if you can. Deita...well, I don't think you have to worry too much about him. But don't pick a fight with him. The kid's...okay, but he's being trained by Deidara. And if you end up killing Deita, even by accident, not even I'm gonna be able to protect you. Our second in command is Itachi. You heard of him? Itachi Uchiha, last remaining member of the Uchiha clan, and wielder of the Sharingan. He's one of the most deadly members of the Akatsuki. Between him and Deidara, I'd fear to say whose stronger. Itachi has a small soft spot for kids, but he won't turn a blind eye if you push him too hard. Ask Krissy," he said with a grin. "And then...and then there's Deidara. Tomorrow we're going to go speak to him, and...I think it would be best if you don't speak unless he acknowledges you first. With everything that's happened lately...I can bet he's not gonna be in too great a mood," Xantrex said. He then grinned. "But if we can get this super soldier thing down, we'll be able to turn the Akatsuki right around and change all that."
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Kazuma listened carefully. So he had to avoid a total of seven Akatsuki. That wasn't so bad if you cut out the ones that possibly wouldn't kill him. Which meant that he had to watch out for four. He wasn't including Itachi since he had a soft spot for kids and Kazuma considered himself to still be a kid. However, he had no intentions of making anyone around here mad. He was here for the sake of learning about science. "What are the chances of Krissy hunting me down just to make my life hell?" He asked. He wouldn't pick a fight with her, but who wasn't to say she wouldn't pick one with him. Kazuma wasn't the strongest ninja around, but he knew how to handle himself. He'd proved that in the Unknown when he saved Xantrex's butt. Even if the Akatsuki didn't see it that way. And he hadn't mentioned it, but Flying may have been at the top of his list, but he'd been working with simpler things, such as finding a way to instantly manipulate Ice and Snow. Jutsu wise it was easy, he was a Snow Ninja...former Snow Ninja. But what he'd been trying to achieve was breaking down the molecules of ice and Snow so that it could turn to water or steam in a matter of moments without having to change the technique into another jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:18 pm

Xantrex gave a light grin and chuckled at Kazuma's question. "Well...about that. There's a pretty good chance. Especially if she finds out about you being my student. See...she holds a bit of a grudge against me. Sorry bout that." He didn't actually think he'd be finding a student so soon after having pissed Krissy off. Well it was her own damn fault anyways. "Which is another reason why we need to get you stronger. Hell, if anything, Krissy might be making my job a bit easier. She'd make a decent sparring partner so long as she doesn't go overboard," he said with a grin. He probably shouldn't have been treating this like a joke, but for now, Xantrex might not be able to fend Krissy off. Not with only one arm. Then again...he could always just toss her out of the hideout and set up a crapload of traps to respond to her chakra in specific.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:29 pm

He's not kidding, was the first thing that came to Kazuma's mind when Xantrex spoke of the grudge that Krissy held against him. "So I get to be her punching bag, fun," the sarcasm was clear in his voice. He didn't find this funny at all. Kazuma wished he'd have know this ahead of time. Now he had to pray that Deidara didn't murder him and if he was accepted as a full member then he had to avoid Krissy at all cost in order to survive. Maybe he should have thought this through before deciding to join. Then again he didn't think he was going to have to fight for his life either. Kazuma sighed.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Xantrex just shook his head when Kazuma said he got to be her punching bag. Not such a good idea, for his head swam a bit when he did so. "One thing you have to remember about her too. She doesn't like people who back down. And if I defend you all the time, it would very likely only make it worse. So if it does come to a fight, and there's no way to avoid it, don't back down. It'll only make her think that she can walk all over you. Got it?" Xantrex looked at his watch. Ten minutes. He stood up and waved his hand to get Kazuma to follow. He started down the hall and stopped in front of a door. "This is gonna be your room. If you wake up before me tomorrow, which is very likely, come wake me up. My room's three doors down and across the hall. It would be a bad idea for you to wander into the main room alone. If I don't answer, go back to your room and try again in an hour. I don't know how long this stuff is gonna keep me out for. Or you could chance it and go into the main room to try and meet some people and just hope that Krissy's not there," he said with a light smirk. He was feeling the stuff wearing off. He had to get to a bed before he clonked out in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:59 pm

So basically I'll be a punching bag since I can't run and cower in a hole, he thought miserably. "Gotcha. Avoid Krissy and if by fate's ugly will I do encounter her, do not run away, fight to prove I am not some weak pathetic kid that couldn't even prove he was capable of surviving the Chuunin exams, even if it means looking like a complete fool, which I am used to by now anyway." Kazuma followed after Xantrex. "I'll just stay in my room," he answered as Xantrex went on to tell him how he should come wake him up or go hang in the Main Room. Kazuma wouldn't be a full and run into Krissy because he wanted to 'make friends.'
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Xantrex gave a light nod. "Alright then. Night." He turned to walk to his room, but then stopped. "And stop pitying yourself." And then he walked away without another word. The stuff was wearing off and he was getting woozy. He wouldn't have ten minutes at this rate. Disappearing into his room, Xantrex laid back on his bed and fell asleep almost instantly. Tomorrow was gonna be a killer on him. Now that he briefly thought about it, maybe he should have told Deidara that he'd been looking to bring in a student.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpectations of the Unknown   The Unexpectations of the Unknown - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unexpectations of the Unknown

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5