Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Breaking Point  NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Breaking Point  EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingBreaking Point  EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSBreaking Point  EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Breaking Point  EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilBreaking Point  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Breaking Point  EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Breaking Point  EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Breaking Point  EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayBreaking Point  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderBreaking Point  EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Breaking Point  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Breaking Point  EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Breaking Point  EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesBreaking Point  EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPBreaking Point  EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Breaking Point

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

Character Age : 33
Number of posts : 211

Breaking Point  Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Point    Breaking Point  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Kazuma didn't look too great as he knocked on Xantrex's door. As much as he didn't want to admit it, he didn't think this was worth it anymore. This was sickening. Despite all of that, Kazuma had worked day in and day out on that Soldier Project. And he'd gotten the memory jutsu down, or so he hoped. The lab rats had worked out well and he'd even used the jutsu on a wannabe. It was working well so far. Kazuma blinked and he swore he'd fallen asleep for a moment. This week he'd only slept about a total of six hours. He was at his breaking point. Part of him hoped he'd die from exhaustion so he wouldn't have to do this.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Nickname : The Scientist

Character Age : 27
Male
Number of posts : 561

Breaking Point  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point    Breaking Point  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:09 pm

Xantrex had managed to get the feeling back in his arm since that little mishap with Deidara, and he could use it now, but it still hurt like hell. It was bound to be bruised around that area. He didn't dare look though. Xantrex was actually pretty pissed off about what had happened. The loss of the Death might have been his fault yes, but the loss at the Magma...there was no way that was his fault. Things had been going smoothly, perfectly. They'd been destroying it without anything standing in their way. Xantrex gave a nearly inaudible groan and laid his head down on his desk. "What happened..." Nothing should have gone wrong. He lifted his head at the knock on the door. If it wasn't Kazuma, he was going to murder whoever it was. Unless of course it was Krissy, Deidara or Itachi. Or Deidara's brat. Sighing, Xantrex got up and moved to the door, opening it. He too looked rather tired. He noticed that Kazuma didn't look too hot either. "You okay kid?" He didn't sound too concerned. But if the kid was going to kill his sister, the least he could do is get some sleep before it happened.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

Breaking Point  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point    Breaking Point  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:20 pm

So Xan was exhausted as well. Kazuma wondered what he'd been up to. When Xantrex asked him if he was okay, Kazuma nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for the concern." That last bit came out as pure sarcasm. Kazuma was tired and edgy, so when Xantrex failed to sound as if he cared, Kazuma retaliated in a rude manner. "I've finished the memory jutsu you instructed me to work on," he said getting right to the point. "I've got mice and a human test subject to prove it works," he said.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

Breaking Point  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point    Breaking Point  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:32 pm

"Don't get smart," Xantrex replied bluntly to the sarcasm. He took a breath when Kazuma said he'd finished the memory jutsu, then nodded. "Alright, good." He paused, then sighed, motioning Kazuma inside. The chair that was at Xantrex's desk was pulled out from when he'd gotten up moments before, and Xantrex motioned to it slightly. "Sit down." It hadn't seemed like it had been a question. He waited for Kazuma to do so before speaking again. "Exactly which reason is it that you haven't been sleeping lately?" he asked, sitting on his own bed and leaning forward a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

Breaking Point  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point    Breaking Point  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:47 pm

Kazuma almost made another sarcastic remark. Instead of voicing it aloud, he said it in his head. So you want me to get dumb? I mean, if I don't get smarter, then what's the point of me being here? Kazuma merely looked at the chair when Xantrex motioned to it. When he was told to sit, he slowly went and took a seat. Kazuma wasn't sure how he was capable of even comprehending what was going on. But he managed yet another snarky thought. You didn't seem to concerned about it early, so why do you care now, he thought to himself. "The memory jutsu." It was a simple answer and required no further questioning.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

Breaking Point  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point    Breaking Point  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:30 pm

Xantrex looked at Kazuma for a moment after the boy responded. "Sure it's not anything to do with your sisters?" he asked. He wondered if Kazuma realized. He'd eventually have to kill both his sisters anyways, not just the one like Deidara had instructed. Whichever one they were going to test it on would have to be killed first, then brought back. Xantrex had thought about suggesting just using the both of them, since they'd both be killed anyways, but having super soldiers of both his sisters might have been more than Kazuma could handle. If Kazuma hadn't realized that he'd have to kill them both just yet, well...Xantrex figured it was because maybe the kid was just in denial. After all, he'd been able to say goodbye to his parents, but not his sisters. Kazuma's sisters would have recognized Xantrex on sight.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

Breaking Point  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point    Breaking Point  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:38 pm

Kazuma seemed to wake up at the mention of his sisters. "It has nothing to do with them," he said through gritted teeth. "I was told to do a job, I'm not going to lose any sleep over that. It's not like they were my best friends," Kazuma answered. Kazuma was sick of people bringing up his sisters. He had to kill one, big deal. Why couldn't people just mind their own business. "Besides, it's not like you're getting your hands dirty. They've no relation to you, so don't worry about it." Kazuma's demeanor had become even more somber than before. "Killing is what Akatsuki do anyway. Might as well start somewhere." Now he was just being sarcastic. Kazuma may have been in denial, but he'd pushed it to the back of his mind. He'd told himself over and over and over again that his sisters deserved this, because they were selfish. They didn't care for him and he didn't care for them. But his stomach told him otherwise because he'd thrown up twice the day Deidara had given him the orders. Maybe it had been a substitute for tears, but he hadn't cried either. Akatsuki didn't cry.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

Breaking Point  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point    Breaking Point  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:58 pm

Xantrex noticed the sudden change in Kazuma after his sisters were mentioned. "They might not be related to me, but as I recall, they're both stronger than you are. So I'll be coming with you. Besides, I don't need you freezing up in the middle somewhere if they decide to play dirty and try to make you regret coming here." He shrugged. "I was just wondering if you were fretting over having to kill both of them. You didn't seem too thrilled at the idea when it was first mentioned," he said casually. His eyes narrowed at Kazuma's sarcasm. He was getting really sick of that. Normally it wouldn't bother him, but Xantrex had been in a very sour mood ever since the other day.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

Breaking Point  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point    Breaking Point  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:12 pm

Kazuma sighed. He felt like he was a hundred years old. "Stop doubting me," he said plainly. "They won't be expecting an attack from me. Besides, you won't be much use anyway, your arm's all messed up, or have you forgotten?" Kazuma wanted to stand up and walk out with that, but he knew better. He wasn't that tired that he'd just up and walk out like he was the kind of the world. He'd also noticed how Xan said he had to kill both his sisters. So he hadn't found a way to keep the subject alive. Of course not. The SSP drug wasn't equip to bond with living tissue, he reminded himself. "Of course I wasn't thrilled," Kazuma stated. "Those are my sisters, not some random stranger on the street." Kazuma frowned. "It's a bunch of bull that this is the way that I have to gain someone's trust. How many others had kill family members just to prove to Deidara that they were loyal, huh? Answer me that!" It was clear that Kazuma believed he was being treated unfairly. Kazuma's exhaustion was getting the best of him. "You know what, it doesn't even matter, because I'm going to prove that I can handle this and I'm going to enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

Breaking Point  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point    Breaking Point  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:22 pm

"I'm just taking precautions," Xantrex said with a shrug when Kazuma told him to stop doubting. He gave a grin. "Because, if you don't remember, my life may very well be on the line with this little project we have going. I'd rather make sure that there's no screw-ups than to act like the nice guy that I'm not," he stated with the same grin. Xantrex could help but to start chuckling at Kazuma claimed how unfair he was being treated. Had he already forgotten what had happened to his esteemed teacher only days before? Even so, Xantrex seemed to have found this conversation amusing, or at least, he was acting as such. "Well good then," he replied to Kazuma's last statement. "Though, I hardly think you'll be able to kill either one of them on no sleep. We'll leave in two days. First off, get anything you need ready, and then sleep. Forget about working on the projects for now. And I'm coming with you whether you like it or not, but if you'd prefer, I'll hang back in the shadows until I'm needed."
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

Breaking Point  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point    Breaking Point  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:29 pm

Kazuma didn't think this was a joke, but he gave a half laugh. "Of course. You're only looking out for yourself. How naive of me to not see it before now." He crossed his arms over his chest. "You won't be needed," stated simply. Kazuma stood up. He didn't feel like talking anymore. That wasn't all, now that he'd been given permission to stop working on the project, he wanted to do nothing more than to crawl into his bed and sleep for the next two days. Oh, and the fact that he really hated Xantrex for finding it funny when he claimed that he was being mistreated. The guy was a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

Breaking Point  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point    Breaking Point  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:37 pm

(How could you possibly think otherwise?)

Xantrex chuckled at Kazuma's statement of how he was only looking out for yourself. "I may have gotten further than most in science, but I have nothing going for me socially. I'm quite surprised you hadn't noticed that," he joked. He tilted his head when Kazuma told him he wouldn't be needed. He was still coming. Watching as Kazuma stood up, Xantrex waved him out, but then paused mid-wave. "Also. That little act of...kindness, if you'd like to call it that, back in the Snow? It was a one time thing. So don't get used to it," he told Kazuma. "You can go do whatever. I still have work to get through," he said. Unlike the younger Kazuma, Xantrex was used to working on no sleep. Though it was starting to catch up to him, Xantrex could still be of use in a fight. Six weeks for something this big. But then again, Deidara only said that he wanted proof of progress. If we can get it right, at least somewhat, on Kazuma's sister, then I'll be off the hook for the time being, Xantrex thought with a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

Breaking Point  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point    Breaking Point  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:46 pm

Kazuma stopped at the door. "I figured that much. But maybe that act of kindness might work in my favor. I wonder how Deidara would see that act of kindness," he said as he turned to look at Xantrex. "He might even let my sisters live and sort you out. Maybe I should go ask. It's not like I can do any more damage." Kazuma was pushing it, but Xantrex was getting on his nerves. He was sick of the way Xantrex was treating him. He was sick of the way everyone acted towards him. He was sick of it all. "Besides, I'm only looking out for myself, right?" Kazuma smirked. "It's what you do all the time and I'm just learning from my teacher."
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

Breaking Point  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point    Breaking Point  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:55 pm

Xantrex looked at Kazuma as he started making threats. So that was how his little mind worked. He grinned with narrow eyes and stood up. "You know, I'm sure there's others out there who would be willing to be my student. They'd probably complain a lot less too. I wouldn't mind killing you and using you as a test subject instead, it's no loss to me," he said with a shrug. Xantrex was across the room and in front of Kazuma with the speed of a former Stealth ninja. "I'd suggest you start you start watching what you say, unless you want to become a tool of the Akatsuki without a free will rather than with one." This usually happened when Xantrex got too tired. There was a reason why people called Xantrex a mad scientist, and it had nothing to do with him having a short temper.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

Breaking Point  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point    Breaking Point  EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:44 am

Kazuma wasn't sure if he was just tired or if it'd really happened, but Xantrex was in front of him before he could even blink. "Be my guest to make me a mindless tool," Kazuma replied to Xantrex's threat. "I'm pretty used to be pushed off to the side anyway. Dead seems better than this worthless piece of trash world I'm living in now. I'd be thrilled to be your little puppet. It's only fair right, Deidara has a maid, you get a puppet. Everybody wins." Kazuma's blue eyes weren't very focused, but he was making full eye contact with Xan. He wasn't about to let this guy bully him into being scared every time he turned a corner.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

Breaking Point  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point    Breaking Point  EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:57 am

Xantrex grin nearly faded as the boy started laying on the pity party again. But instead it widened as Kazuma continued to speak. Xan's yellow eyes were dancing. Kazuma was getting too bold. While boldness was usually an admired trait in the Akatsuki, Xantrex didn't appreciate it. Which is why as soon as Kazuma had finished speaking, Xantrex shrugged. "Fine by me." And in the next move Xantrex made, a kunai was in his hand, and then it was planted firmly in Kazuma's stomach as he leaned over the boy slightly, twisting the kunai a bit. "Listen kid," he said lowly, with a grin. "You think you're the only one here who's had it rough? Who's been treated unfairly in life?" He twisted the kunai a little more. "Someone who gives up has no right to become something greater than an average human. I wouldn't use you to test a simple poison on, letalone something as magnificent as a virus that would cause you to become something far greater than mere humans could ever dream of becoming. But if you want me to kill you, tell me, and I'll go take care of your sisters myself. I'll even give them your regards if you'd like," he chuckled. Xantrex wasn't kidding either. He'd kill the kid, if Kazuma gave him the say-so. It made no difference to him.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

Breaking Point  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point    Breaking Point  EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:28 am

If he wasn't awake before, he was now. The shock kept him from screaming when he felt the kunai knife in his stomach. But when Xantrex twisted the blade Kazuma let out a small gasp and another when Xantrx twisted the blade for a second time. As Xantrex spoke all Kazuma could think of was how stupid he'd been and how sick and demented Xantrex was. Kazuma must have been on something to think he'd ever survive in the Akatsuki. To think he'd fit in with a bunch of ruthless killers. He thought Xantrex was going to be the perfect teacher, but the guy may have been his death. Kazuma was barely coherent by the time Xantrex finished talking. He was trying to keep from falling. He knew that if he fell, that kunai would probably do more damage, and he had a feeling Xantrex would just stand and laugh like a maniac. He was already chuckling. Kazuma swallowed. "O-Okay," he choked. "I'm sorry." The last time he'd apologized he'd been told not to because what was done was done. Kazuma felt trapped like a lab rat. The feeling was not a pleasant one. Kazuma really wished he could just go back home now. Forget this ever happened. At least at home he wasn't being stabbed. The less rational part of his brain that had ended him up in this position told him he should fight back because Xantrex only had one hand. Kazuma wasn't that dumb. Xantrex would honestly kill him. I really don't want to die here. Not like this.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

Breaking Point  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point    Breaking Point  EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:37 am

Xantrex couldn't say he was susprised at what happened. After all, he knew the boy was smart. And if he'd been wrong, if Kazuma would have continued to taunt him and egg him on, Xantrex figured he would've been doing the kid a kindness to wipe out such stupidity. If you were weak and stupid, you wouldn't make it in the Akatsuki. It would only be torture. "Hm," Xantrex gave a small huff as Kazuma apologized and pulled his hand off the kunai, leaving it there. It would be better to not remove it. Xantrex stood up straight and looked at the kid. His grin had faded, but his eyes were a bit narrow as he looked down at Kazuma. He didn't feel bad for what he'd done, even if maybe it had been going a bit overboard. "Go get Jaymaru and ask her to clean you up. If she refuses come back here. If not, let her take care of things, and then go get sleep. We're leaving in four days regardless. If it suits you, you can tell Jaymaru everything that happened. I don't really care. Now scram." Xantrex backed off and sat in the chair at his desk. This was gonna be a long night.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

Breaking Point  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point    Breaking Point  EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:51 am

Kazuma didn't even try and stop himself from collapsing to the floor when Xan let the kunai go. Kazuma tried not to curl up into a ball, but it was natural for when one was in pain. When Xantrex told him to get Jay to clean him up, he only nodded. He really didn't want to bother her, but he wasn't about to tell Xantrex that. He'd gotten on his teacher's nerves enough. When Xan told him to get out, Kazuma tried standing up, but failed miserably. Where he'd claimed he'd not be scared earlier, he was terrified. Forcing himself to get up he made his way to his room where collapsed in the bathroom after locking the door and pulling the kunai out. Kazuma took a towel and pressed it against his wound and laid on the cold tile and wished he could cry like small child. But the tears didn't come, just soft sniffles and groans of pain.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

Breaking Point  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point    Breaking Point  EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:01 am

Jaymaru was sitting in the main just to be there we she heard a low groan. She raised a brow and being the nosy lady she was, poked her head around the corner to see what was going on. She spotted Kazuma struggling to get to his room from Xantrex's. He was definitely wounded. She frowned. Getting up she went and tried to open his door, it was locked. And when she called his name, she got no answer. What's going on? She knew she'd find the answers in Xantrex's room. Walking down the hall she peered in his room, seeing him at the desk. "What happened to Kazuma?" She asked, her bluish-purple eyes were narrowed. She had a feeling Xantrex had something to do with this. They had not been training, she would have heard them come in, and Deidara wasn't yelling, so he hadn't administer a lesson. The only person capable of the crime was Xantrex. "What did you do to him," she asked. Her previous question was now an accusation.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

Breaking Point  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point    Breaking Point  EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:07 am

Xantrex looked to his door when he heard Jaymaru speak. So, she'd seen him then. But, if Kazuma had gone to her, she would have likely taken care of him first, or at least seen the kunai. So Kazuma had gone straight to his room, huh? Well, no matter. "Hm?" he asked plainly. "I stabbed him with a kunai." Well, no use in lying. Though it probably didn't help that he was being so blunt about it. And it certainly didn't help that he wasn't even providing an explanation. She'd probably be pissed at him, but it wasn't like he cared.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Breaking Point  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point    Breaking Point  EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:15 am

"How kind of you to be so blunt about Xantrex," she said as she leaned against the door frame. "What were you thinking! He's just a kid!" She was trying not to raise her voice, for fear of attracting attention, but this was ridiculous! Outrages! "Have you forgotten that you were the one who brought him here," she asked in disbelief. "What would provoke you to do something like that?" Jaymaru had watched Deidara give lessons. She's seen him destroy villages. But she'd never seen him just out right stab someone. So what would possess Xantrex to take such a brutal route. "Do you know he's locked himself in his room and he won't answer me. He could be in there bleeding to death, and you don't give a damn do you! You act like you don't, but you need him. You think you can take those two girls by yourself with that arm of yours. Hand to hand combat won't work, you'll need jutsu, but you won't have that. You may just be using Kazuma, but he's still a human being you selfish bastard." Jaymaru was furious.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

Breaking Point  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point    Breaking Point  EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:25 am

Xantrex simply looked at Jaymaru with a rather tired expression on his face as she yelled at him. "The kid told me he wouldn't care if I killed him and used him for the Super Soldier project. I just wanted to test that theory and teach him to watch what the hell he says," Xantrex replied with a shrug. Taking a breath, he stood up and walked over to Jaymaru, tilting his head a bit and grinning lightly. "Do you wanna hit me, Jaymaru?" he asked casually. "Kid or not, he got himself into this. By requesting having a teacher who would dare turn the Death Kage into a child. Who would dare to join such an organization as the Akatsuki in order to further his own selfish goals. Chose to make a decision without considering what the worst possible outcome would be. And then he dared do something as stupid as to admit that he wouldn't care if I killed him." All the while he spoke, that slight grin hadn't left his face. He wasn't enjoying this anymore, but he wondered if Jaymaru would actually go so far as to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Breaking Point  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point    Breaking Point  EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:49 am

Jaymaru couldn't believe Xantrex. The guy really was out of his mind. When he got up and asked if she wanted to hit him, she cracked a smile. "No, I want to do more than hit you Xantrex, I want to stab the hell out of you." She shook her head. "I'm pretty sure no one expects for the worst outcome if for their own teacher to stab them," she spat. "But you don't know anything about that, do you Xantrex. You're just taking your anger out on a kid that's trying to prove to you he isn't the push over you thought him to be. You may have noticed he's been working like a dog, but did you know he told me he wouldn't get a full night's rest until he finished that stupid memory jutsu because he'd promised he'd finish it in a week and all hours of the day and night would be needed to fulfill that little quota." Jaymaru gave a small huff. "Nopes. All you can see if someone who stood up against you. And you don't like that because of your pride. He was only trying to impress you and you went and stabbed him. Nice job Xan, you make the perfect teacher." She pushed him away from her. "I'm sure everyone is dying to be your student." She turned away started out the door. I should have punched the hell out of him, she thought to herself. She turned back around and attempted to/punched the hell out of him.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

Breaking Point  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point    Breaking Point  EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:04 am

"Taking my anger out on him? Please, what do you take me for. I don't let circumstances like these affect my judgement. If you ask me-" Xantrex paused and blinked when Jaymaru mentioned how Kazuma told her he wouldn't rest until he got the memory jutsu done, then raised an eyebrow. And that was his fault too? His grin widened when she mentioned his pride. At least she got that much right. "He wasn't trying to impress anyone. He was tired, and he let it get the better of his judgement, nothing more." Maybe Xantrex was being a bit harsh. His grin faded a bit when Jaymaru made that last little smart remark of hers. Egh, maybe taking on such a riled up student hadn't been a good idea. But Xantrex had confidence in the kid's skills. Besides, a kid like Kazuma was far more preferable than some shy little kid who couldn't stand up for himself. Xantrex knew when he'd started looking for a student that he wouldn't be the best teacher. But the thing was, he couldn't allow himself to die without leaving someone to continue his studies. What would his life have been worth then? He watched Jaymaru walk out, only for her to turn around and punch him. Xantrex stumbled back a few steps, blinking. Then he looked at her and cracked his neck, giving a light grin. "Anymore?"He was still curious as to how far she'd go, though...he wasn't much in the mood for getting stabbed. Even so, maybe this was his way of getting back at himself for doing something so stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breaking Point  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point    Breaking Point  Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking Point

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next