Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Assignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Assignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingAssignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSAssignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Assignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilAssignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Assignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Assignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Assignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayAssignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderAssignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Assignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Assignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Assignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesAssignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPAssignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Assignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

Assignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Assignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke   Assignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:41 pm

Okay, so here's what we'll be doing. Basic writing is basically just, well free styling really. First you'll give me a list of things you want to work on, such as 'How to be more descriptive, or how to make your character come to life...in a sense.'

Secondly, I'm going to give you a post. And then you will respond to it. From there, we will build your post up, until you feel satisfied with the results.

Assignment One:

Jaymaru blinked in confusion. She could have sworn that she's left her book on the coffee table, but it was no longer there. She rubbed the back of her head and turned to give another look around the Main Room. "Unbelievable," she mumbled to herself as she went from rubbing her head to biting the tip of her thumb nail. The former Jonin was upset by this event. She may have been aging, but she wasn't that old! Jaymaru rolled her blueish-purple eyes at the thought. "I must have left it in my room," she said aloud as she turned on her heal. "Yes, that is the only reasonable explanation." She giggled to herself. I sound so sophisticated. Of course she was kidding around. Being sophisticated would require her to use a more complex vocabulary like Xantrex and Kazuma. She smiled warmly. Those two geniuses make the simple things sound complex. How I don't envy them. Through her mental ranting and her mild confusion, she was not aware of the footsteps that were approaching her. It wouldn't be the first time that someone caught her off guard.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Sasuke

Nickname : The Silent Phantom

Character Age : 19
Male
Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Assignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke   Assignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:47 am

Ooc:actually that's what I want to work on, description and making my character more lifelike to the mind...I'm not good with description...oh and I'm not very good at moving with the Repair settings, such as if a mission says I have to servey an area I might forget that and do something somewhat different

A tall yet young looking figure approached the woman, his cold yet gentle brown eyes were on her. He tried to keep his distance in case she became violent. His akatsuki cloak remained still as there was no wind but his black hair moved with the gait of his steps. He held a book in his hand as he held his arm out to her and smiled as if he wanted nothing but peace. "Hello jaymaru, I understand we're unacquainted, my name is sasuke seijuro, just sasuke is fine, is this what your looking for?" He kept his smile but worried knowing his cloak worn in these situations could get him killed around the wrong people but felt being reckless just this once couldn't hurt. But he couldn't help but plan the escape out [perhaps I should throw a bomb and smoke pellet if this gets dangerous then make run an summon astral if there's a chase] he worried about capture, prison was certainly not an option however seeing as how his rank alone in akatsuki assured death, he wouldn't take any change without knowing a way to get out, as was his specialty. "Forgive me for appearing unannounced. "
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: Assignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke   Assignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:35 pm

ooc: Your description as of right now is great. To help make a character more life like, just have them yawn or blink. A dismissive wave of the hand, things of that sort. As for editing a post, all you have to do is click Edit, fix the issue, the push modify.

ic: Jaymaru nearly jumped when she heard someone behind her. Turning around she looked at the younger boy curiously as he held her book in his hand. She took it from him with a kind smile. "Thank you," she said with a nod. "It's nice to meet you Sasuke. You must be one of the newer Akatsuki," she stated as she quickly flipped through the book, finding her last page. Glancing up at the other Akatsuki, she wondered when he'd joined. She had been away recently, but surely she had seen him once before, had she not? "What brings you here," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke   Assignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke Empty

Back to top Go down

Assignment One: Basic Writing: Sasuke

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1