Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Backing Down NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Backing Down EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingBacking Down EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSBacking Down EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Backing Down EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilBacking Down EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Backing Down EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Backing Down EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Backing Down EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayBacking Down EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderBacking Down EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Backing Down EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Backing Down EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Backing Down EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesBacking Down EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPBacking Down EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Backing Down

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Backing Down Empty
PostSubject: Backing Down   Backing Down EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:55 pm

Tenkuu threw the kunai at the tree with all she had. She was so sick of being Kage. It was so stressing. Everything was all wrong and it seemed like there was no doing right when it came to running the Stealth. Someone else should have taken over. Her eyes started to water as she sat down in the dirt and begin to cry like a small child. She'd never felt so pathetic. "I should resign, that's all I can do. Let someone else take over." She gave a heavy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 455

Backing Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backing Down   Backing Down EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:48 pm

While Shen had his responsibilities with Etsu, with the assistant of the Stealth currently missing, Tenkuu was also part of his responsibilities. He had to make sure the Stealth stayed on it's feet. And it didn't seem like things were going that way. The wolf ANBU wouldn't have been surprised if Tenkuu got kicked out of the spot as Kage. He did like the girl, but he didn't think it wise sacrifice the village over pulling her from office. Maybe keep her in there long enough to find a new kage, but...that's it. So, having left Etsu with a friend, Shen had gone off to find Tenkuu, so that he could talk to her. But as he closed in on her scent, he'd also picked up the scent of another familiar smell. Tears. He walked in his wolf form until he saw Tenkuu, having only caught what she'd said. He paused in his steps, one of his front paws raised as he'd been about to take another, before he lowered it onto the ground. He'd been wanting to talk to Tenkuu about what she wanted to do, and if that was it, it wasn't something he'd argue with. Walking next to his pink haired leader, Shen sat down before turning back to his human form, sitting with his legs crossed. He looked at her for a moment before speaking in a light tone. "Wanna talk?"
Back to top Go down

Backing Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backing Down   Backing Down EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Tenkuu wiped her tears away as she saw Shen. "Oh, I didn't hear you come in," she said with a sigh. "I'm just considering backing down is all. The Stealth doesn't need me as a leader, they need someone stable. I don't want this village to end up like the Storm," she spoke quietly. "Going leader through leader. I mean, sometimes I don't feel like I'm cut out for this job." She looked up at the sky. "What do you think Shen? The council is already on my heels about how terrible a job I'm doing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Backing Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backing Down   Backing Down Empty

Back to top Go down

Backing Down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Stealth-