Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
A so called relaxing day NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-A so called relaxing day EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingA so called relaxing day EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSA so called relaxing day EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts A so called relaxing day EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilA so called relaxing day EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.A so called relaxing day EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.A so called relaxing day EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!A so called relaxing day EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayA so called relaxing day EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderA so called relaxing day EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)A so called relaxing day EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)A so called relaxing day EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. A so called relaxing day EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesA so called relaxing day EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPA so called relaxing day EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

A so called relaxing day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Character Age : 34
Number of posts : 203

A so called relaxing day Empty
PostSubject: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Kraven sat under a tree sleeping a long day of work off as soon as the sun goes down kraven hops up hitting his head on the lowest branch of the tree."Damn what time is it?" kraven asked himself as he saw that the sun had gone down. Kraven then looks at the red full moon in the sky.thinking to himself he starts to walk off before a werewolf tries to take advantage of him because it is a full moon.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

Character Age : 18
Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:13 am

Rin walked through the forest dress in her hunter ninja outfit covered in blood she was bring back a ninja that attempted to turn on the storm village.She looked at Kraven as he stood in her way back to the village. "Step aside or be the fool who gets killed for stepping in my way." she said waiting for kraven answer. Rin knew she should get in trouble for killing a random person but didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:49 am

Kenjiro had been making a small visit to the Storm village and was just starting to leave when he saw Kraven and the werewolf coming to attack him then saw Rin with the ninja and threatening to strike him down. "Oh boy...," he said with a sigh. He wondered if he should help or simply stay out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:28 pm

Kraven looked at the girl as she threatened him to move"My dear child who the hell do you thing you are?"Kraven said.He then pushes Rin to the ground"I'm guessing i'm going to have to teach you a lesson about who you are messing with." Kraven grabs her by her leg and throws her into the tree he was sitting under.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Rin flew into the tree getting up she tied the ninja she was carrying back to her village up to the tree she flew into."Fool I am the perfect weapon you must have not heard of the Demon of the storm? If you haven't then you must have not heard how many people That demon have killed. "Rin runs at Kraven reaching out to put her claws through his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Kenjiro was silent, watching between them with a sigh. He wasn't going to say anything...but he knew he should stop them. Oh great....I read some on this demon....more of an attitude problem child than a demon. But, against Kraven, I don't know if she can do it..... He shook his head. As a kage, he knew he wasn't suppose to allow this type of thing to happen, even if it was between two that weren't apart of his village.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:25 am

Kraven flips to the side barely dodging Rin attack" Yes I have heard of that so called demon but i'm the king of vampires and a sannin what could that demon do to me? It looks like your parents didn't teach you any manners now did they you problem child."Kraven looks into the direction of kenjiro"Hello kenjiro you should come out and play" Kraven then runs at Rin and kicks her in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:45 pm

Rin puts her wings in front of her to block Kraven's kick. She then looked up and smelled the air.Rin wrapped her tail around Kraven's leg skipping him across the lake after he skipped for awhile she then jumped into the air crashing down on him sending him to the bottom of the lake. Rin then ran towards the direction of kenjiro reaching out with her claws to rip his heart out his chest and her tail ready to grab him if he dodge.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:16 am

Kenjiro frowned, watching as she came at him, But, instead of taking the hit or attempting to dodge straight away, he grabbed her wrists, twisting around and throwing her into the ground hard and leaping back quickly, although he had gotten slightly cut by claws. "That....sucked," he said with a sigh, removing his kage jacket and setting it aside, adjusting his katana at his side. "And now I'm pulled in," he whispered softly. "Why would you want me to join, when you both looked like you two were having so much fun?"
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:27 pm

Amaterasu ran towards Rin" Rin are you okay did he injury you?" Amaterasu swept for kenjiro leg then kicked him in the side over to Kraven."Get up Rin you know Itachi would be disappointed if he saw you on the ground at the enemy feet." Amaterasu said pulling Rin to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:41 pm

Kraven gets out of the water looking at Rin and Kenjiro" Hm Kenjiro it is amazing how she thought she could take us by herself only if she had a friend to help her" Kraven said as he sttod on the water.He looks as a girl who looked like she was nine ran passed him."Little girl you must not know who we are"Kraven shoots a fireball jutsu, and a water dragon at Amaterasu.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:07 pm

Amterasu toss Rin out the way and goes into Sharingan sending the fireball and water dragon into another dimesion. She then falls to the ground taking a deep breath."Is that all you got Kraven the ex-tyrant?" She said getting back up and teleporting on to the water in front of Kraven. Amaterasu palms Kraven in the the chin then kicks his leg from under him and hits him sixteen times. Amaterasu then jumps over there by kenjiro and spins around on her hands kicking kenjiro in the stomach then kicks him in the air and hits him with a Izuna drop .
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:34 pm

Kenjiro was surprised, blocking the one to the stomach but flying into the air. He easily recovered, blocking the attack and landing quickly, leaping back. "Yeah, you're quite right, Kraven. Since the little one seems to be on a roll with making bad statements about you, you want to take her on while I handle the crazy demon?" he asked, glancing between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

Character Age : 33
Number of posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:50 am

Kazuma was on his way back to the Akatsuki Hideout from the Snow. He'd decided to take a detour and head near the woods, so he wouldn't be seen. What he didn't expect was to find that there was a battle going on between Kraven, who he knew as the former Kage of the Snow. That bit he only knew because he was once a Snow ninja not too long ago. He also knew the other guy as the Crested Kage. Kazuma wasn't sure who the other two girls were. He'd never seen them, and clearly they were not of power since he didn't know about them. Kazuma decided it'd be best to stay clear of the fight. All of them were ninja of villages, that was clear from Storm symbol on the girl's headbands. Kazuma looked to the side. He'd have to double back to avoid being spotted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 8:08 pm

Shizuka walks up behind Kazuma"We should go join in this would be a perfect time to fight" Shizuka walked out into the middle of the field and pulls out a kunai and sword."Hello people is there anyway i can join in this fun little fued?"Shizuka said as he sat in the tree in the center of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Rin looks at Kenjiro as he called her crazy"Me crazy i will show you crazy and Amaterasu who told you to come Find me?" Rin then looks at Kenjiro" Are you scared Amaterasu will beat you?" Rin said laughing sadistically."Amaterasu you handle this mortal and i will handle Kraven and this is a order too."Rin told Amaterasu. Rin then runs at Kraven jumping over him to roundhouse kick him in his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:31 pm

"Kenjiro it seems the problem child won't let me handle the little one."Kraven said stopping the roundhouse with ease. Kraven then looks in the direction of Shizuka"So were is your partner no akatsuki leaves without a partner?" Sniffing the air kraven throws a kunai into Kazuma's direction."Aw i know who these to girls are now kenjiro they are experimental weapons for the storm village. Rin is the Demon of the Storm and the daughter of Manami Queen of the Demons .Amaterasu is a 4'0 foot tall Weapon who has mastered the mangekyuo sharingan even though she isn't part of the uchiha clan.Even though the look like kids Kenjiro we can't go easy on them or they will kill us." Kraven grabs Rin by the are dislocating it and kicks her in the ribs and tries to rip her wings off.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:53 pm

"Mother told me to come find you because you have been gone to long, but Rin he said he wanted to fight you and he is quite scary looking"She said pointing at kenjiro with her eyes in mangekyuo sharingan. She teleports behind to kenjiro and grabs him by the waist jumping in the air to hit him with a Izuna Drop. She then froze time to setup paper bombs in a one mile radius.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:02 pm

Kazuma was surprised to see Shizuka. Where had he come from? The younger Akatsuki shook his head no when Shizuka suggested that they join the fight. "No thanks, I have to get back to the Hideout," he said. When Shizuka walked out anyway, Kazuma was distraught. Then the kunai came flying at him. The former snow ninja dodged it and stepped out, but stayed in the shadow of the trees. "Shizuka, we shouldn't be involved with this." He said quietly. "What are you doing out here anyway?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:31 am

Shizuka vanishes next to kazuma"why are you whispering and i'm here because me and Jaymaru haven't had a mission in awhile so i thought maybe i would see what is going on in the world and i saw you and some ninjas and thought what the hell."Shizuka explained to Kazuma" Why shouldn't we be involved in this little feud if it seems alittle unfair you can take on the kids then."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:50 am

He nodded. "Unfortunately so," he agreed. He wasn't too surprised by the sudden grab and attempt at the move again. He twisted out and landed before leaping back into the air, throwing a shuriken that hit one of the paper bombs, setting them off prematurely. "First these two, now two Akatsuki? This is just fantastic," he whispered. This had become out of hand a lot faster than he wanted or expected. He slowly withdrew his sword, closing his eyes before he disappeared and reappeared behind Amaterasu, suddenly delivering the Crescent Moon slash at her.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Rin

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 2:19 am

Rin rips free of Kraven causing her wings to rip off and moving to Rin to take the blow."Amaterasu stay focus and think you are more intelligent than these Humans." Rin said taking a deep breath before putting her arm back in place and letting her ribs heal."Amaterasu wait here while my wings grow back." Rin then sent a blade of wind cutting down everything at Kraven and Kenjiro.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:31 pm

Kazuma shook his head. "But...I should be heading back to the Hideout," he complained. "Xantrex is waiting for me and this isn't our fight to begin with. Why intervene with villages fighting amongst themselves. Deidara can use that to his advantage." Kazuma of course was being logical where others failed to do so. The young Akatsuki didn't see why Shizuka was so bent on joining the fight. Being bored was not a reasonable answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:52 pm

"Come on now live a little."Shizuka protested "What is the point in being a Akatsuki and not doing a little killing. I understand your point but it is two the the strongest ninjas here and two red-shirts."Shizuka said pointing at Rin and Amaterasu. Also my dear friend they might just follow us it is a vampire in the group along with a hunter nin." Shizuka told Kazuma.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Storm ANBU
Storm ANBU
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Amaterasu looked at Rin as she took the blow for her" Sister why did you do that for me I could have stopped him myself." Amaterasu asked transforming into her weapon mode.Amaterasu shoots a unfocused blast of Charka at everyone. Amaterasu falls to the ground and tries to recover from the blast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A so called relaxing day   A so called relaxing day Empty

Back to top Go down

A so called relaxing day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next