Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingWord From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSWord From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilWord From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayWord From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderWord From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesWord From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPWord From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 455

Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja]   Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:53 pm

Shen looked to the girl in question as she came in, a familiar, yet unfamiliar scent reaching his nose. He couldn't place the scent, but he knew he'd smelled something like it before...The wolf kept himself from smirking as Tenkuu turned her attention towards the blue haired girl. And then she turned to Ivan, and finally to him, to explain the situation. As ANBU Captain, it was his duty to treat all ninja in an unbiased manner. At least, the ninja of his village. "When the girl asked to be your assistant earlier, Ivan spoke out against it," he said, motioning to the chuunin. "Admittedly his words were less than kind. In fact, it certainly would have irritated most people, but not to the extent in which the girl reacted." He paused. "Her response, as I remember it was...'I'm going to rip you in half and eat your soul'..." Another pause. "She attacked him after that, at which point I intervened and attempted to get her to recall her jutsu. Him over there," he said, motioning to Zess. "Stepped in soon after and took the girl off to talk some sense into her. At least, that's what I'd assume he'd done. That was all that happened before you called for us," he finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja]   Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:13 am

Katsu start to get teary eyed" Katsu Tanaka i'm a genin." Katsu wanted to bust out crying and screaming for forgiveness but it was to late the was stuck in a situation that was going to lead to her probably getting in trouble with her sensei. which she just got. She sits on the ground holding her head rocking back and forth when Shen qoute something that she said to Ivan. Katsu hate being what she was it always got her in some kind of trouble and this was one of the worst kind she could have due to the fact that the one dishing out the punishment was the Kage herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja]   Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:34 am

Tenkuu listened to Shen. So this was how this mess had started. An exchange of words and then this girl had taken it to heart. Tenkuu shook her head with disgust. "You, Katsu Tanaka are hearby suspended of your ninja duties until I feel as though you are capable of acting like a ninja. If you take everything to heart, then you'll never make it in the line of a shinobi." She uncrossed her arms and pulled out a piece of paper and began to feel it out. "Your sensei will be notified that your training will cease until further notice. And, while you're on suspension, you will be in charge of the horse stables, maybe a bit of cleaning will keep your temper down. You are dismissed." She looked to Ivan. "You sir are in just as much trouble as she. As a Stealth ninja, you should show compassion and respect to your fellow ninja, no matter what rank they may be. You are suspended of all ninja duties for a week starting tomorrow. Report to the stables to help Tanaka with the stables. I want your name so that I may tell your Captain that you are suspended. You are dismissed." She looked to Shen and Zess. "You two are free to go, thank you for stopping the issue before it escalated."
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja]   Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:50 am

Shen couldn't say he wasn't surprised at the courses of action that Tenkuu had taken. They were pretty severe. But then again, she did say she was going to start changing some things. He wondered if he'd still be able to talk to her as freely as he used to. He felt a bit bad for Ivan though. In his opinion, the guy hadn't really done anything wrong. But then again, it wasn't his opinion that mattered here. When he was told he could leave, along with the other guy, he hesitated a moment. "Actually, I was wondering if I might speak with you, Lady Tenkuu." He didn't mind if it wasn't alone, but he didn't want anyone interfering in their conversation, either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja]   Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:57 am

Ivan's mouth almost dropped when Tenkuu said he was suspended for a week. He didn't even do anything! Ivan was going to strangle that brat. "My name is Ivan Thorn and I'm a Chuunin," he said before leaving with a smug look on his usually smiling face. It was no wonder he always kept to himself. People were nothing but trouble around here. The green eyed teen headed home, wanting nothing more than to punch a hole through the wall in anger. And to think he was going to have to work with Katsu for an entire week. This was not happening. Thena gain, it could be longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja]   Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:01 am

Tenkuu watched Ivan leave and then to Shen when he asked if he could speak with her. He'd addressed her fairly formally and it made her smile lightly. Had she given him the impression that they weren't on good standings because of the punishment she'd just dished out? The only reason she'd been so tough on the two, was to set an example. She guessed it had worked if even Shen was calling her 'Lady Tenkuu.' She figured she'd play with him for a moment, unless it was something serious. "Yes Captain Kurabara, how can I assist you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja]   Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:26 pm

Katsu starts crying hard when Tenkuu said that she couldn't be a genin anymore and that she was going to tell Rumiko about her." Its not fair that he is only suspended for a week and i can't train with my sensei" a dark aura starts to appear around her forming the tendrils but disappear when she looks at Zess" I'm sorry madam Tenkuu and i will work hard to become the ninja you want me to be." Katsu said walking out the building with her head down crying. Katsu hated the fact that she couldn't train with her new sensei and comrades but a punishment was a punishment.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja]   Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:10 am

Shen waited for Ivan to walk out, and for Katsu as well. However, when that dark aura surrounded the girl once more, Shen immediately put his hand on a weapon, but didn't quite draw it. Even if it was a child, it was in Shen's instincts to protect Tenkuu from threats. He relaxed his stance a bit when the girl seemed to calm down, but said nothing until she walked out. He finally gave a light sigh. What a troublesome child.

Shen couldn't help but grin lightly at the way Tenkuu addressed him. He supposed it was fair, given that he'd called her 'Lady Tenkuu'. He didn't expect her personality to change as much as she'd let on a moment ago. That had surely been her 'Kage face'. "Glad to see you're feeling better about things," he stated. He paused and his grin turned into a smirk, and he lowered his voice a bit. "So...how pissed off is the council that you're not resigning?"
Back to top Go down
Zess
Stealth ANBU
Stealth ANBU
Zess

Character Age : 18
Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja]   Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:30 pm

Zess stood against the wall looking outside to see how the village was doing until Katsu had another one of her attacks ready to stop her until she stopped it herself. Proceeding to looking outside Zess brow raised a little when Shen asked Tenkuu how pissed off the council were at her for not resigning. Zess cared little for politics but when it was something involving his village where Yuki lived he would not stand for it. Personal he thought the council were a bunch of scared useless people who hide behind the power of controlling villages to do what they want if he had the chance Zess would put them on the front line of war so they could see what it was like to risk your life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja]   Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Word From the Suterusukage [Stealth Ninja]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2