Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Chance Encounters? - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Chance Encounters? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingChance Encounters? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSChance Encounters? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Chance Encounters? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilChance Encounters? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Chance Encounters? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Chance Encounters? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Chance Encounters? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayChance Encounters? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderChance Encounters? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Chance Encounters? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Chance Encounters? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Chance Encounters? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesChance Encounters? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPChance Encounters? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Chance Encounters?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

Chance Encounters? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters?   Chance Encounters? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 6:48 pm

A friend? Kymir couldn't say he had many of those. He didn't really like people. It was a wonder he'd managed to keep sane around Kazuya. "Good, I like a good battle." All Death ninja did. It was what they were trained for. Their village was known for being the birthplace of death and chaos, and it was always nice to keep the rumors going. "But I understand, I don't want us to have to go to war either. Things are nice when it's peaceful like this, even though I always feel like it's fragile. Maybe it's just the wolf in me that itches for battle. That or I'm paranoid." He smirked. "And I would be honored to have you fight at my side. If I didn't think it'd start a war, I'd bribe you to join the Death." It was a joke of course.
Back to top Go down
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Character Age : 22
Male
Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters?   Chance Encounters? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 9:16 pm

*he laughed* my loyalties are to my village not money *he smiles* but i will take that as a compliment. (wrapping things up not much more to be said here and it ties into relish the pease) so where you headed to the snow for the festival as well? *he smiles* as weird as it is i like snow. i mean i don't care for being cold but snow is an exception i also here they have good food there. *he nods*
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters?   Chance Encounters? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:30 am

"Can't say I care too much for snow, so I think I'll just be heading back to the Death. I'm sure people will be wondering where I've been all morning." He grinned. "Anyway, it was nice meeting you." He gave the slightest of bows. "I will see you around, Koriyama Namikaze." He waved goodbye and started away, shifting into a black wolf with red tipped ears, tails, and paws. Taking off into the lightly falling snow towards his village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters?   Chance Encounters? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chance Encounters?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: The Open Valley :: The Open-