Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) Empty
PostSubject: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:23 pm

Tenkuu stood dressed in black clothing starring into the mirror as tears ran down her cheeks. Today was the day that everyone would say their goodbyes to Lucky. He was a close friend of her mothers and a very good trainer to her even if he wasn't her official sensei. Tenkuu smiled and began to walk out the door. She wondered how many would show up to pay their respects. She hoped that Orochi would come. She wanted to talk to him.

Walking into the Open she saw the casket and the flowers. She wondered if his body was even in their. Maybe, maybe not. Tenkuu swallowed back tears. Why was saying goodbye so painful. Filled with sorrow and agony. It wasn't fair for good people to die. They deserved to live and be happy with their families. But in this case, that wasn't happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:25 pm

Sukai was also dressed in black. He was starting to hate the color. It depressed him. He walked after his sister to the funeral and gave a sigh. "He was good," was the only Sukai could say. He looked off to the side and wondered when the others would show up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:29 pm

Sky came up next to his siter and brother. Right now he was hurting the most. His sensei, his friend, his idle had died by the hand of his own father. Sky gave a small shiver. It wasn't fair for him to have ended like this. "Why sensei, why'd you have to leave." Sky sighed. He'd lost so many people in his life and he didn't believe that he could take any more. To loose his mother was hard enough, but this was beyond anything he'd ever encountered. Everyone dies, but it should be at their own consent, not by someone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:07 pm

Ester came up to the funeral to stand beside Rumiko's family. She didn't know Lucky, but she'd met his brother a couple of days back and she'd also known that Lucky was one of the former Kages of the Magma. She gave a small sigh. She wasn't sure of the story behind his death, but she knew that it was an unplesant one. She looked around the area for Rumiko or Orochi. But she saw none of them.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:22 pm

Kenjiro came after Ester,dressed in all black.He stood behind her,a sad look in his eyes but not showing it on his face.He saw Tenkuu and then looked at the casket.He wished more than anything to just blink and Lucky would be back with them,but he knew that wasn't happening.He didn't even know Lucky well but his chest was pained at the sight of the casket containing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:47 pm

Gabriel walked into the open. Today was a funeral hat he had to attend because the person in that coffin was Lucky, a former Kage of the Magma. Gabe bowed his head. He didn' know lucky but he heard good things about the ninja. He would be well missed. It was too bad that he didn't live long enough for Gabe to meet him. That would have been an honor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:08 pm

orochi appeared infront of the casket he heard the people coming in behind them most of them thought he was probably in there, they were wrong his body was somewhere in a black hole just floating there, as the picture came to mind tears reappeared on his face as he turned to look at the people then he went and sat next to tenkuu and looked down"Thankyou for this"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:11 pm

Momoshiro sighed as he walked into the clearing. He didn't know Lucky well, he only knew him when he had come over to his father's...Now his house, to see his dad. He knew he was a strong ninja and had touched many poeples, including Tenkuu's lives. He was obviously dressed in black, a very common look on his father, and sense momoshiro looekd so much like him now. People were starting to mistake him for his father when he first made the Death Vally. Ofcourse only really old people still remembered that. Momoshiro pinched his arm to get him out of his daydreaming and looked around at the people gathered. He had no rright to be here. He had thought for a long time it was Roxl, Lucky, Jutsumaster, and Lucky's fault for taking his father away from his mother. But he learned that wasn't the truth, before any of them died... Momoshiro was getting excellent at holding back tears now, he just had a lost, mourning look on his face, and a greiving, painful look in his eyes. What worried him at the present moment was that Tenkuu's first boyfriend, Orochi, Lucky's brother, was there. He saw him sit next to Tenkuu, but he knew....well, hoped, that they had only stayed friends. Momoshiro sat in the far back corner farthest away from them and looked up at the coffin that Lucky was....possibly in. "Lucky was my father's rival and one of his best friends." He thought. "He deserves all the respect my father gave to him. Or more."

(Like my wall of text?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:50 pm

orochi turn just in time to see momshiro walking in he felt his blood pulse this was ruka's kid, he notice for a spilt second, he looked at tenkuu and renotice orochi, and oroci saw the look of worrythere, orochi turned around. he leened over to tenkuu, "what's momoshiro story's since i've been gone i mean" he says seeing if she'd tell him herself what may be going on if anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:34 pm

Tenkuu looked at Orochi and gave him a light smile. "He was very kind to me, he deserves this," she said to her best friend. She then noticed him turn around hi his seat. Tenkuu's gaze followed his to Momoshiro. She blinked and then watcher him sit farther away from them. She wished he'd join them up here. She sighed and looked at Orochi. "Momoshiro lost his father during the Akatsuki war just like I lost my mother. Itachi was about to die and the Shinobi and Akatsuki joined sides to take out the third party. Turned out Ruka was leading then. I don't know what happened but mom used a forbidden jutsu which took her life and I think helped in taking Saruka's too." She glanced at Momoshiro then to Lucky. "After that everything fell apart and he came to live with me and Sukai. We were all pretty much orphans after the fight. Then Kokujo showed up and he left and then we kind of....." Tenkuu had no clue on how to praise this. "We became really close....and now," she paused. This was akward. "Now we're dating," she said hoping that Orochi wouldn't be too mad at her.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:40 pm

Kai sat next to her mother. Her father wasn't yet there, but everything here seemed gloomy. She gave a sigh. She didn't know who this Kage was, but she'd heard that he'd trained her uncle and partially trained her aunt. Kai looked at her mother and then to Sky. "Was this Kage a brave ninja?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:05 pm

Sky looked at his neice. "He was the bravest I'd ever met," he said to her. He was glad that she was curious about lucky. He wanted everyone in the world to know. Those of both ninja and non-ninja families. Lucky was a great ninja and deserved to be passed on through history. He looked over Kai's head to see Tenkuu and Orochi talking and Momoshiro a bit father off. "I hope nothing starts between the three of them. This isn't the place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:10 pm

Rumiko walked into the open and saw the people that had come to say goodbye as was he. He gave a sigh. Lucky was a friend of his and his sister. He sat down next to Sky. "How you doing kid?" He asked. He knew the young jonin had been close to Lucky. The former Magma Kage was his sensei afterall. He gave a sigh. Today of all days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:12 pm

orochi bowed his head and smiled "Lucky boy, he must be great to have you" he says standing and walkin tothe casket, he looked beyond and suddenly, snakes started to appear from nowhere, orochi turned and looked at the crowd, "Before we begin, I'd like you to welcome, the other morners, the snakes" he says as more people come in "WE swill start the ceremony in a minute, but until then i'd like you just to think about him, for you might be asked to speak" he says moving to the back to wait until the last people walked in
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:32 pm

Ginger walked into the Open her green eyes scanning the faces that were there. She gave a small shrug. She wondered if Creed would be attending./ She took a second scan. Tenkuu, the Kage of the Stealth was there and so was Momoshiro of the Death. She was curious as to were Micah, Luko, and Ester were. She didn't really care if they showed up or nor. Instead she took a seat in the back. She wasn't into talking with people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:47 pm

(Ester is here)

orochi followed ginger up until she took a seat the he continued and stop at the casket and turned "i'll begin the ceremony" he says looking over the group of people all there for lucky, he took a breath and began "Lucky, was my brother, but yet, even, though i was his only blood he had with him, he had a much bigger family than that, he had sons" he sasy looking towards Sky "Daughters" he says looking at tenkuu "Brothers, sisters" he thinks of ruka and jm "He had a family in all of us, human" he says looking at the crowd infront of him "And snake" he say nodding his head backward toward the large mass of snakes "He was born under horrible circumstances, a dead mother, a demon for a father, a father that ended up killing him,for this" he says in disguist as he rolls down his right sleeve to reveal a mark, it looked like a regular tattoo of a snake, except the eyes glowed, as they did, the snakes behind him made a small movment that looked like a bow "Lucky was killed, because he had this, it is a mark, a mark, of a title, the snake lord, only one, may exsist at a time, at at that time it was lucky, before lucky it was it was orochimaru, then as lucky became stronger, he literally woke up with this on his arm, an that is why we left, we left, because orochimaru was coming, to claim it back, and we had to not be at the village when he did, or the villages would be destroyed in his wake, so we left, but when we did meet him, both of the got sucked into lucky's black hole. and i was given the mark, i became the snake lord" he said as whispers started up, very few people had heard how he had diedd, but now, they all new "Thankyou, now, i invite sky to speak" he saysmoving back into the seats and taking back his seat beside tenkuu, wondering if see could even look at him now, now that she knew the truth he had been keeping

Last edited by Orochi on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Sky held back tears as he listened to Orochi's speak. Already he wanted to break down and when he was called up to speak he swallowed a bit shock. Even so he went up. He took a deep breath. He was about to talk about to speak of things he'd never mentioned. "When I was just a kid Lucky offered to train me and that's what he did. I was very glad to have me as a sensei. He pushed me to my limits and helped me become a better ninja. As the years passed on Lucky became like second father after my real father left us. When things went bad I knew I could depend on Lucky." Sky stopped for a second. Tears started to fall down his cheeks. "When me and Jay fought nearly to the death Lucky was there. He stopped us." Sky looked at the crowd. "Lucky was always there. No matter what happens I will always remember him. Orochi you will always be close to me and if you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask," he said. "And Lucky, if you can here me now, I really hope that you can now rest in peace." With that he went to take his seat beside Kai. He felt relieved, but at the same time in pain. It didn't seem real that Lucky was dead now. He'd never forget the thinsg that the ninja had done for him, never.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:57 am

oroch rised tears had begun, but yet, he felt just numb, from all the pain he had already felt, it wasn't possible to feel, more"Thankyyou sky, i know, that aytime he needed someone to talk too, i honestly wasn't his first choose, it was you, it broke him in two when you began traveling, and then, when you came back,it was like he was getting a son back from war." he says as memories flooded back, "Now, if you would, would tenkuu please come up, you will be our last speaker before free speach." he asys standing there for a moment, then taking his seat next to the next speaker" he smiled and whispered "Your turn"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:51 pm

Narcissus knew he was late for the ceremony and everything, but whatever, Atleast he'd had showed up unlike some people. He gave a shrug and sat in the far back and listened to the people talk about Lucky. He saw that someone was up there. Possibly his brother. Sucks for him, Narcissus thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:59 pm

Tyson sat next to Narcissus. "Hello," he whispered. He looekd towards the front and sat quietly. He wondered what Lucky was like before he died. He'd missed the first two speeches and he felt terrible for it, but thankfully he hadn't come at the last moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:37 pm

Asher snuck in and sat in the back with the other two Death Ninja. It was sad that Lucky had died and yes he felt bad for Orochi but people needed to move on in life. The world didn't stop because someone died. Crap, everyone died eventually. That was the only certain thing in life. Asher sunk in his chair. "Have a nice life in the afterlife buddy," he whispered under his breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:00 am

Tenkuu had noticed that a bunch of people were now coming up. She shook her head and looked at Orochi and then walked up to the podium. "Lucky was like a dad to me. Growing up I only had Jaymaru as my mother. Lucky was very kind to me and treated me like I was his own. I never got the chance to tell him, but I thought of him as that dad figure because I never knew my real one. When I got Kraven as my sensei, he was never around, but Lucky came and took over that position. He shaped me into the ninja I am today. At one time I believed that Lucky didn't want me around the day we found out that I was Lightning Ninja, but I was wrong. With my true origins being revealed I became better and better. Lucky pushed me to the max, not allowing me to give up no matter how high the odds were stacked against me. And with that courage and determination I got from him I made it to Kage." Tenkuu said. "I really wish taht he was here today, at this very moment to see me as I am today. As the Stealth Kage. It is because of him that I got this far." Tenkuu bowed her head and began to cry. "I will miss Lucky more than any of you could ever know. It tore me apart to know that he'd passed, but hopefully he can rest in peace. And one day I hope to join him." Tenkuu then walked down and took a seat next to Orochi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:09 am

orochi put his arm around her and looked down "He would be so proud" he says he sits there for a moment then stand and turns around "Anyone that has anything to say may come up and say it, but after that, i'm going to read the will that he had, so please come" he says walkin back next to tenkuu and putting his back around her
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:46 pm

Jay stayed quiet and then stood up to go and speak. She was also hurting. "I have something to say about Lucky also," she said. "When I was a kid, I was a complete jerk, but even so Lucky was one of the few to put up with me. I'm glad that he did because even though I never told anyone. He made me smile. I thank him for the way he treated our family and I wish that everyone would speak about him for he will be remembered." Jay paused. "I respected Lucky for the way he was, he was a great person and thatt's how I'll rememeber him. Rest in peace." With that she went back to take her seat next to Kai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:55 pm

pakitaru stoodup from the back and walked up "I may not have know him, but from what i have read about him, he was great, before he was even an assitant to the kage, he stratigize the take down of the lightning, and then single handedly finished it, as an assitant he made accomplishment that none of us would dare try, though he did have a rough spot where he did threaten his kage's life, but that was resolved and he became kage, and undoubtedly, one of, if not the, best ninja ever." he says looking down then strait at orochi tenkuu and sky, the three people that had apparrently known him best "He was a ninja legend" he says then siting down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) Empty

Back to top Go down

Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next