Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Character Age : 34
Male
Number of posts : 750

Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:21 pm

Luko walked in feeling like a complete idiot because he was late. There was no excuse for that because he knew when the funeral would be. He walked up the ilses and sat down behind Tenkuu and Orochi. He tapped Orochi on the shoulder. "I'm sorry I'm late," he told him. "Please forgive me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Blair sat near Tyson and Narcissus. "Hey," she whispered to them. She pointed up the rows of chairs towards Gabe. "Look," she said. "Gabe is up there, maybe we can get him to come back here with us," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:08 pm

orochi turned and say luko "It's ok, but you can go up and talk, everone is that knew him even one guy that didn't" he says turning back and putting both hands in his lap and rubing his right armsoftly as it began to burn this is weird, it's never happened before he says as the pain ended suddenly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:26 pm

Momoshiro stood still standing at the back, not bothering to walk to the front. He closed his eyes and bowed his head. "Lucky was one of my father's close friends. They fought with and against eachother on multiple occasions." Momoshiro kept his head down and eyes closed while he spoke, "Unlike Tenkuu, Jay, and Sky. I did not know Lucky well, He was not like a father to me. I'm sorry I cannot speak words of comfort. I can only speak as my father. Momoshiro's voice was blank, but had an undertone of sadness, almost unnoticable. "My father would have killed a person who spoke badly of Lucky, or any of his friends for that matter. I'm not here, however, to talk of my father. From what my father told me of Lucky, he was a great ninja, a rival, and a friend. I wish he could have lived so I could have known him." Momoshiro then sat down, but did not look up or open his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Character Age : 34
Male
Number of posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:13 pm

Luko shook his head and stood up. "Lucky was also a friend of mine. He'd saved my life on more than one account and my only regret is that I couldn't repay him before he passed away. Orochi, I have to say that you were very lucky to have him as your brother. (That sentence was awkward.) Luko bowed his head. "The day I met Lucky, I didn't trust him, I actually didn't trust anyone, but now I've become so much more and I thank him for that. I wish he was here right now. I'm going to miss him, just like everyone else. I hope that he can rest in peace now," Luko said taking his seat again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:07 am

Micah sat in the back because he was also late. It seemed like a lot of people was late, but that was better than not showing up at all. Micah looked around for his mother, but he saw no one. He shook his head and stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:15 am

orochi stood "ok, i believe it is time to read the will" he says pulling out a peice of paper and taking a breath and starting to read "'If you are hearing this i died in my attempt to kill my father, but yet i still wish for you too remember me some of you, through my possentions. To my brother, goes my house, may you try and start a family in it, a feet I never accomplished. To the children of my dear friend jaymaru, goes my books, may you try and become as smart as your mother, luko, my dear friend, may you have my swords, so that you can cut down many enemies, and to my great friend saruka's only son, momoshiro, goes my jutsu scrolls, so that you may become as strong as your father" orochi finishes with a breath then make one quick hand gesture and the possention belong to everyone but him appeared next to the people they were ment to go to. (i don't think i should have put the house here Smile ) Orochi then sat back down But still said "I'll give anyone more time to speak"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Character Age : 39
Male
Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:33 pm

Kadaj watched from a distance. "We got here a bit late," he tells the others. "I think it's about time we hurried up and crashed the party," he says dropping from the tree and looking at all the ninja. "I have something to say," he says with a grin. "This little get together is about to be torn to shreds." He starts his hand signs. "Water Style: Twin Water Dragons!"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:11 pm

((seriously!?))
Kenjiro watched as Kadaj did this and jumped to avoid the attack."How dare you do this!"he growled angrily.He wasn't sure if he could fight here but he did know he needed to at least get rid of him before he completely destroyed the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:37 am

Creed appeared behind Kadaj with a kunai to his throat. This was why Creed had hung back, just in case. "Interrupting a funeral? you're one heck of a sick guy." Creed pinned Kadaj to the ground and kept the kunai at his throat, holding Kadaj's hands together and kneeling on his back.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:57 pm

Kenjiro quickly appeared beside him with rope and bound his hands together.He didn't even see an attack like this coming,especially at this time.But when he thought about it,it was a good time,but just the wrong place to attack.With everyone here,the place would've been an opened field for an attack.He was glad they had him now though.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:19 pm

Ginger stood up and blinked. Kadaj was attacking a funeral, that was so unlike him. She shook her head. "Akatsuki Scum, attacking at someone's funeral, show some respect," she snapped. She looked around. "Where are the others?" She askes.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Nickname : The Scientist

Character Age : 27
Male
Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:25 pm

Xantrex watched as Kadaj went in and Creed took him down. He did a jutsu and appeared from a shadow by Creed. "Not likely!" He said, kicking him off Kadaj, and punching Kenjiro away. Xantrex took out a kunai and quickly cut they ropes Kenjiro was attempting to tie around Kadaj's hands. Xantrex looked around. He thoroughly enjoyed crashing parties and it showed. A small grin spread over his face at the shock on everyone else's face. "Sorry to intervene, but this funeral has officially been cut short," he said, taking out his sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:26 am

Creed walked softly and tenderly up to Xentrex. "You really shouldn't do this to someone, crashing a funeral? isn't that much worse than crashing a wedding? These people are mourning" Creed quickly grabbed Xentrex's thorat and began choking him in a strong, deadly grip and dug his fingernails into it. "Imagine a pain a million times worse than a death like this and that's what these people are feeling. leave now or I will kill you." Creed would do it too, his sword was ready for some action after all this time. it was making his body beg to reach for it and cut this guy open. but he wouldn't do that....yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:58 am

Bat stays at a distance watching as Kadaj and Xantrex goes in. He looks around for the others but doesn't see them. He pulls out Nightshade and slings the blade over his shoulder. He walks forward and looks at Ginger. "You want to know where we're at, we're right here," he says. Nightshade begins to glow green and with one swift movement the ground starts to crack like a glass. "This is just the beginning," he says in a low voice that flows on the wind followed up by a laugh that would make anyones blood run cold.

Bat then points at Creed. "You can't take us all," he says with yet another quick movement of the blade. "Black Shadow," he says. His eyes silver eyes shine as a stretch of shadows emerge and surround Xantrex and Creed. ((Xan you can use those Shadows as a get away)) Bat then looked at the others. "Anyone else want to play?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:07 am

Rumiko stood up. "This is disgusting," he says walking over to the group. "Of all the things to do, why this?" He shakes his head. "Don't even answer that,." Rumiko pulls out a kunai. "You'll regret that you even showed your faces here!"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:08 am

Kenjiro took the punch and slid back a bit but recovered quickly.He shook his head and pulled out another kunai then looked at all the akatsuki members that came out."Geez,come on,"he whispered.He agreed with Rumiko,they would definitely regret doing this.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:59 am

Xantrex slipped out of Creed's grip through the shadows and reappeared through Bat's shadow with a small cough. "Quite a grip he has there. Thanks kid," he said to Bat. He looked at Creed, a slight confusion showing on his face. Eve had been the same way when he'd mentioned the death of Jutsumaster some years ago. To this day Xantrex never understood why they felt so much grief over it. People died every day, what was the big deal? He gave a glance at Bat. They wouldn't make bad partners with that sword of his. Their abilities would definitely compliment each others. Xantrex rubbed his neck lightly and looked at Creed. Quite a fight this would turn out to be, that was for sure. He put his blade away and ran at Creed and punched him. Why use weapons? This might turn out to be fun. he thought to himself. He wanted to find out just what this guys style was. After that, it would be cake. Unless he was one of those guys who went for one hit kills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:07 pm

Narcissus looked up as an Akatsuki came from the tree. "Yikes, I'm so tired of those guys." He whispered to Tyson as he stood up. Some of the older ninja were already attacking back but now more were coming from the surrounding area. Narcissus shook himself. "We've got to help," he says to the other kids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:01 pm

Creed took the punch and used the momentum to spin on one foot and kick his foot into Xantrex's stomach, pushing him away. Then focusing a slight amount of chakra into his fists and feet, he punched at Xantrex, not reaching far enough, but the chakra hitting him with the same force of his fist. This style let him not fully extend his arm, which allowed him to have moer stamina and put much less strain on his arms and legs, he could also miss the opponent by a bit even if they dodged it he'd still hit them with his chakra.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:31 pm

Xantrex blocked the kick with his arm, but was still pushed back. The force of the chakra nearly sent him flying as well, but Xantrex took out his sword and, putting it to the ground behind him, managed to stop himself from going to far. Gotcha. Not bad chakra control, I'll give him that. Xantrex smirked and put his sword back away. He'd only use it when he needed to. "My turn," Xantrex said with a smirk. He started a jutsu, keeping his eyes on Creed. His shadow covertly sneaked around through the crowds shadows, making it's way towards Creed's shadow. When it made its' way to Creed's shadow it started snaking it's way about Creed in an attempt to bind him still. Xantrex took out several shuriken and threw them at Creed, the shadows attached to Xantrex's own. Dodge this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:04 pm

The Shuriken bounced away without ever touching him. Chakra sheild, projectiled have no chance of hurting him, and if he makes it dense enough he can even protect himself from physical attacks, although that takes a lot of endurance. He's trained it so he can hold it in that state for over an hour, he can outlast most ofther jutsu, which is why he made it in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:45 pm

Bat looked at Creed. "So he thinks he's all that," he says with a grin. "I'll quickly change his mind about that." Bat slung Nightshade over his shoulder and started forward when he noticed Kenjiro and Narcissus along with Ginger and Rumiko. "Sure are alot of them," he says with a small laugh. He looks from each one. "Well I'm not the leader of this assignment or anything, but Kadaj you can take Ginger, leave Creed to Xantrex, and I'll take that annoying little pest over there," he says pointing Nightshade at Kenjiro. "The rest of them the others can handle." He takes a step forward. "You're about to suffer," he says. In two slightly visible steps he's behind Kenjiro. "I may be less than half your size, but you have no idea what I'm cabale of," he says. No longer those his voice sound like a kid, but it's older, more mature. The same thing happened during the fight with Kazuya. This was part of Bats true dark side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:41 pm

Tyson looked at Narcissus. "We can't," he says. "We shhould leave this to the adults. Remember the last Akatsuki that we fought," he says. "That vampire one who tried to attack Blair. What is this guy is stronger despite his size." He takes a step back. "We should get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:11 am

Kenjiro smirked,glancing behind him."True,that's why I take most of my fights seriously,"he said.He jumped forward and turned,throwing his kunai then pulling another one out,ready to defend himself completely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next