Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:33 pm

Zey gave a small giggle as she landed on the ground. "I can't believe we're crashing a funeral, you'd think we'd have some respect," she said grinning. "Oh well, things happen." She looked at the people here. "Oh looky, looky, I'm gonna take on the kiddies since they want to fight so badly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:58 pm

Harushi slashed Zoey's right forearm from behind her and smirked. "No, I'll be your opponent, my old partner." Harushi jumped over to face Zoey afce to face, he looked into your eyes, although he saw nothing. He smiled warmly at her, as if they were the best of friends. "Hello. Your arm okay?" Harushi added this just because he wanted to twist the sword in the wound. He had healed just about all of the Akatsuki after the big battle because he had not participated, so he would constantly ask people when he was still there, how they were feeling.

(heheh, isn't this fun?)
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Nickname : Princess of Darkness, The Tormentor

Character Age : 31
Female
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:02 pm

Krissy's eyes flashed dangerously as Harushi intervened in the fight. She jumped down into the crowd and started walking towards Harushi and Zoey, doing a jutsu at the same time. Krissy's chain belt unfolded from her and lashed out sharply at Harushi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:26 pm

harushi stabbed his kunai through part of the chain and pulls it, making Kristalia fall forward. "Aww, you're not happy to see me hun?" Harushi smirked evilly as he spoke the words. He wouldn't give Krissy away, he wouldn't let a single person know that he still loved her as if she was his baby sister. And he knew that she already hated him so not a problem for him. "So am I fighting you or Zoey?" Harushi's eyelids lowered and became dangerous slits.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Nickname : Princess of Darkness, The Tormentor

Character Age : 31
Female
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:46 pm

(*clears throat* the chain floats without Krissy touching it. Effect of the jutsu. 0.o)

Krissy glares at Harushi. She'd hoped she wouldn't have to see him again. But now that she did, anger boiled in her blood without so much as a thought. Just the sight of him was enough to set her off. And the fact that he acted so casual about it pissed her off even more. "You're fighting me," she said coldly. She looked at Zoey and said "Go find yourself someone else to fight." With Harushi's kunai still through her chain, Krissy did a jutsu, causing the chain to wrap around Harushi's arm, squeezing it tight enough to severely cut off circulation. She already knew she couldn't beat him from the one sparring match they had that seemed like forever ago. Time in the akatsuki made her realize that there were in fact people who were much stronger than she was, not just Itachi and Deidara. But at this point she really didn't care about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:00 pm

Harushi frowned and sighed heavily, then brought his arm up. "I'm not the same as when we fought last." Harushi made a handsign with his other hand and his arm disappeared, then appeared next to Krystalia and grabbed her throat, suddenly freed Harushi lashed out and kicked the side of Krystalia's head. He didn't want to do this. A tear came to his eye, but he shook it away. He had to do this, for Krissy, she would hate him even more if he didn't. The hand gripping Krissy's throat gripped much tighter and Harushi glare down into Krissy’s eyes, if she looked, there was sadness, but he knew she wasn't going to notice, she hated him too much to bother with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Tenkuu stepped up to where Kadaj was. She narrowed her eyes. "No one interrupts my best friends brother funeral," she says. She looked at Ginger. "I'll take him if you take Zoey," she says. "I can cancel out his jutsu with my water style and back it up with Lightning." She smiled and then looked at Kadaj. "Water Style: Water Strike Jutsu!" Water whips lash out at Kadaj with razor sharp edges like a thorn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:55 pm

Bat stepped back as the kunai came flying towards him and cut his arm. "That's not nice," he says with a small laugh. "I thought you'd show a bit of diginity when it came to a child, guess I was wrong. You ninja are all the same." He appears infront of Kenjiro. "What can a kunai possible do against me?" He drew Nightshade up in a half arc and then pulled the blades sideways to cut Kenjiro across the chest and side.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:58 pm

Kai gave a small squeak. The sudden attack gave her a complete scare and she moved behind her mother. So these are the Akatsuki, she thought. I wonder where their leader is. I remember in school that they said it was a blonde guy. She looks at Xantrex and her eyes widden. "That's him!!" She says unaware that she's wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:01 pm

Sky looks at Jay. "You keep an eye on those kids over there an make sure they don't get attacked. I'm going over there with Rumiko and the others," he say as he moved off towards the fighting ninja. "This is ridiculous," he says. He turns into his wolf form and then lunges at Zoey snapping at her.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:03 pm

Jay looks at Sky. "Careful," she says as she picks up Kai and runs towards the other kids. She looks at them. "Come with me," she says. "Stay together because their might be more around and if we get attacked then we'll need to fight as a team or someone will lead and I'll stay behind." She waved her hand. "et's move," she says as she starts across the clearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:14 pm

orochi stood quietly, "I expected you people to crash, but i didn't expect you8 to be leading it Kadaj, he was your assistant" he says calmly then he suddenly appears in the middle of the the group with a look of rage on his face a two sword which he began to use in a quick but precise manner slashing the akatsukis several times in the backs and chests
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:37 pm

Kenjiro jumped back enough to get a thin cut across the chest bu it still hurt.He smirked."So are you saying you aren't one?"he asked.He jumped behind a tree and walked out with his own sword and drew it,holding the sheath in the other hand like a sword."If it wasn't for the fact you were apart of the Akatsuki,I wouldn't use my sword,but,you get the point...or you will after this,"he said before disappearing and reappearing in front of him this time and slashed at him with his sword at his arm.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Nickname : The Scientist

Male
Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:17 am

Xantrex glanced at a little girl who's attention he'd seemed to have caught. She was only a kid, and his fight was with Creed, so he'd ignore her. It wasn't like him to fight little kids. It made him feel a little more than pathetic. He looked back at Creed. A chakra shield, huh? If his shield is under constant attack, it will be useless in a matter of minutes....if he has no chakra, he has no shield... he thought, going over a strategy in his head. He did a jutsu and Xantrex's own shadow started forming around his hand and glowing as chakra would. First I need to see how strong it is... Xantrex ran at Creed and punched him/(shield o.o) with his shadow covered hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Creed smirked as his chakra suddenly wrapped around Xantrex's arm, and moved around so that Xantrex was completely restrained. Creed roundhouse kicked Xantrex's head and released his chakra so Xantrex could move my the recoil. Creed then clasped his hands together and waited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:43 pm

lucky turn his attention quickly to xantrex who seem to be n thought and he stop straight in front of him and the slashed out at the akatsuki, willing to kill "This will make sure you never crash another anything again,no wait, never do anything again" he says as his blade makes contact
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:08 pm

Bat blocked the sword and he grinned. "Oh wow, you've got a sword too," he said. "Big deal, I'm about to show you a real blade. Too bad I'm under restiction of using my other sword." He shook his head. Coronus, why can't I get one chance to unleash the true power I have unlocked. He opened his eyes and kicked Kenjiro in the side and then swung his blade across his arm.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:17 pm

He took the kick but blocked the blade with his sheath,throwing it off.He skid to a stop,smirking."Nice kick,"he said,pointing his blade at him."But it's gonna take more than that to take me down,"he said,his voice full of seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Nickname : The Scientist

Male
Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:28 pm

Xantrex did nothing as Creed wrapped his chakra around him, the shadow still surrounding his arm. He turned his head slightly to look at Orochi, who was coming at him with a blade. He gave a small smirk. Don't you idiots realize.... he thought, as he faded into the small shadow surrounding his hand so that Orochi's blade would instead hit Creed.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Male
Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:38 pm

Kadaj looked at the people he once called his friends. His eyes half clossed in sorrow. He missed the life of a ninja and personally missed the others. He didn't want to crash the funeral but it was his orders. How could he say that outloud though. The Akatsuki would go back and tell Deidara and he'd possibly die from the beating. He pulled out a kunai and looked at Tenkuu. "Alright Tenkuu," he said. "Let's see if you're as strong as they say you are," he said in a half friendly tone. "I here you have both lightning and water style, a very deadly combo." He then backed off as the water whips came at him. "Water Style: Water Shark." A giant water shark clashed with the whips and Kadaj blocked himself as water splashed past him. Before Tenkuu could have a chance he started his second jutsu. "Earth Style: Cave In." A giant rock dome cave covered over Tenkuu. "Crumble." The walls started to move in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:40 pm

Bat gave a evil little laugh. "Really now," he said slinging Nighshade over his shoulder. "That's not even half of my strength," he said. He took a step forward. "You're about to suffer." He said. "Madness is contagious and I have alot of it. But you, a mere human can't withstand this madness. It''ll rip you apart, devouring you from the inside out until there is nothing left but an empty vessel." His silver eyes glowed and appeared near Kenjiro hitting him in the back and then kneeing him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:02 pm

He winced at the back blow and was doubled over by the knee.But,just as he went down,he dashed forward slashed at him with his swords."To think I have to use this....Secret Ninja art,"he said,forming handsigns,"Moon chakra,"he whispered.White chakra glowed around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:36 am

Bat backed away his expression board. "Oh come on, can't you do a bit better tha that," he said. "I expected more and waht's this about a secret jutsu. Hmph. big deal." Hetwisted his sword half way. "You're not going to live after this is over." He aimed the sword at Kenjiro. "Black Shroud." This would be way more stronger with my other blade, but this will have to do. Damn the human world and their weakness. A dark shadow began to reach over the area gong slow and then speeding up. In it was a pair of yellow eyes and suddenly a black pair of arms reached out towards Kenjiro and a loud shreech sounded like a a claw going over metal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:16 pm

Tenkuu looked at Kadaj and then started her hand signs. "Ninja Art: Water Typhoon." She said as she tried to stop the wall but it was too weak. As the wall started to move in her eyes widden. "Oh no," she said. She closed her eyes. "Lightning Style.....oh wait it won't work, dear lord, someone help!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Character Age : 24
Female
Number of posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:04 pm

(Sorry I'm late to the thread guys)

Mikey looked around in horror as she saw the akatsuki invade the funeral. How....how dare they?! she thought, enraged. She looked around to see if her so-called 'best friend' was there. To her great relief he wasn't. She saw a giant wave of water, then looked to see the target. She didn't know Tenkuu too well, but well enough to know she was on their side; the only thing she needed to know. Mikey ran towards Tenkuu, doing a jutsu as she went. As she came up to Tenkuu a rock dome surrounded the two of them and Mikey put her hands on the interior of the barrier to hold it up from the wave. "You alright Tenkuu?" she asked a she felt the wave crashing over the dome. Mikey looked up as she felt small pieces of rock crumbling down from the weight of the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next