Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSaying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:29 pm

orochi was quick enough he pulled back his bladfe and simply landed nxt to creed "This isn't going to be easy, but i have and idea" he says as he jumps in a tree "Cover me" he growls as he makes hane sign "Snake style: snake dome"he says in a deep almost evil voice. then suddenly huge snakes start shooting out of the ground going everywhich way but yet, in a somewhat organize order suddenly they all connect and form a dome above all the fighting ninja "Fight us now akatsuki, for there are no shadows in the dark" he smirks as his eyes go yellow and slit like a snakes, giving him an almost night seeing vision, he then dropped down and pulled out several kunia and whated for a reaction to throw
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Nickname : The Scientist

Character Age : 27
Male
Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:43 pm

Xantrex watched in amusement as she snakes made a dome. In the darkness of the dome, a quiet chuckle could be heard. That chuckle turned into an all out laugh that echoed off the walls of the snake dome. Xantrex's own yellow eyes could be seen faintly through the dark. "What do you think shadows are made of to begin with?" Xantrex asked, a small bit of laughter still echoing in his voice. "You've made this whole place to my advantage! The ground on which you stand is now shadow. And..." he added with a chuckle. "Who said I manipulate shadows, rather than the darkness itself?" He found it incredible how foolish they were being in making their moves. A quick realization hit him then. Our mission was to make sure that none of the villagers escaped....Very well..... Xantrex started doing a jutsu.

To the eyes of those inside the snake dome, nothing had happened. But outside the snake dome....The shadows outside surrounded the villagers, creating a dome over the snake dome, which held in the villagers. He wondered why the snake boy hadn't thrown those kunai yet. He'd saw them glint in the boys hand as soon as he'd taken them out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:53 pm

(it doesn't hold in the villagers, only the akatsuki and those fighting them, not everyone)

"True but it makes seperating shadow from light alot easier" he smirks and the bodies of the huge snakes start to twist until the easy apeared and emited a huge yellow glow like football stadium lights, the shadows were very small, even unexistant in some places, for as the light hit them it came in an angle and shade that didn't produce shadow very well "Xantrex, you will die today, because you seem to be the most head strong, and oh, i've found your weakness, shadow's are on the ground" he smriks as he suddenly appears infront of xantrex, a kunia strapped to his shoe point up then he kickes up both stabing xantex and sending him flying upward
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:28 pm

Kenjiro smirked and without saying anything,he was already past them shadow thing and had kicked Bat in the chest."It's not me who's going not going to be living after this fight,"he said,holding his blade out and the sheath out behind him.They both began to glow with the white chakra.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:40 pm

(no, I know, I mean the shadows outside the dome made a shadow dome over the snake dome, keeping the villagers in, and also, consequently, kept the light out. oh...um...one more thing....how does your character know my name?)

Xantrex caught Orochi's foot, and flinched as his hand got cut by the kunai in the process. He threw Orochi down after catching his foot and looked at him. "Think about your moves before you make them kid. Fighting isn't just about brute strength, it's about strategy." Xantrex looked steadily at Orochi. "It's funny. You don't seem so mad that we've just crashed your brothers funeral. Do you not care?" he asked, his face giving no emotions away. He still didn't get these people, but that wasn't his problem. Not now. Xantrex took his sword off his back and looked at Orochi. "Get up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:51 pm

(first, ok i get it now, and 2nd i do my research and i think weve met before)

"OK, first of i do" he smirks as he poofs into a wooden block then appeared behind xantrex and stuck him into a headlock with one arm the arm ready to impale him "And second, because if i did get mad, we would all end up dead, and for now, i dont wanna see my brother yet" he says as he starts the fast move to impale him in the heart "So die"
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:12 pm

(lol, kk)

Xantrex smirked as Orochi appeared behind him. He starts doing a one-handed jutsu as Orochi is talking, finishing just as Orochi's hand was almost in contact with his back. By the time the jutsu executed itself, the tip of Orochi's hand was at his back. A bead of sweat rolled down his face as he let out a small sigh. Shadows had crept up Orochi and to his arm, stopping his arm from impaling Xantrex. That was....too close.... he thought a little nervously. Xantrex gave a small laugh. "So it seems I was wrong. You do plan your attacks afterall." As Orochi's arm was kept still by the shadows, Xantrex made his way out of Orochi's grip. He looked at Orochi.

Dammit, I should've spent more of my time training rather than researching.... Xantrex thought a little angrily. Xantrex blinked a few times as he saw his vision blur. The darkness was probably finally getting to him. "Okay kid. You may not be ready to see your brother yet, but, you don't have a choice," he said calmly as he slashed at Orochi with his sword, intending to get him across the chest, hitting his heart as he went.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:24 am

orochi looked straight at the sword as it came down as just as i was about to make contact it turned into a snake "Now now, you dont thnik being the snake lord doesnt have it benefits do you" he smirks as suddenly, a snake, much like the ones that made dome shot up form beneath orochi's feet, breaking the bindings, however, a nother one shot up from beneath xantrex, motuh open and about to swallow, orochi stood there, ontopp of the large snake that had broken his binding, in the perfect angle of the snake eyes glow, to were there were noo shadow around him, however, he didn't want to risk those bindings again what for any shadow movement that doesn't seem natural, if you see it, warn me this thought ran through his mind and finally into the minds of all the large snake watching over the warriors locked in combat
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:32 am

(Dude, I think we just took the main roles of this fight.... Nice.)

As soon as his sword turned into a snake, Xantrex dropped it. Damn snakes, they're everywhere! he thought angrily. Xantrex jumped away from the large snake that was just a second away from devouring him whole and looked at Orochi. "You know, I don't normally have to use this technique when I fight, but this dome is really getting on my nerves," he said as he started a jutsu. "Shadow's Reality." Xantrex's own shadow, created by the glow of the snakes eyes produced suddenly a shadow torch that Xantrex himself didn't have. The shadow waved it around a moment, as if toying with the other ninja and then threw it at the snake dome. Despite the large snake's glow, the shadow of a fire started on the side of the snake dome. Almost instantly after, the real snake dome started on fire, the fire spreading quickly. If the fire didn't destroy the dome, at least it would give them some natural light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)   Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saying Our Goodbyes (Everyone) (Event)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4