Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSecond Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSecond Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSecond Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySecond Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSecond Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSecond Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSecond Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Second Training Session: Day 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Training Session: Day 2   Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:52 pm

"Looks like all this is from someone's party here,"he said with a sigh while shifting through the next of trash.Tying it up,he sat in in an ever growing pile bags."It's usually never this bad and I know,I take walks every day I can,"he said.They were almost through,only little things of trash around.
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

Character Age : 12
Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: Second Training Session: Day 2   Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:57 pm

Zandra looked at Kenjiro, continuing still to clean up. "You come here every day?" She asked curiously. "Then...does that mean you like the water?"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Second Training Session: Day 2   Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:42 am

Kenjiro nodded."I find water extremely calming and fun to play in,"he explained,smiling.Picking up the last pick of trash,he smiled,seeing the place clean."Done and the place is clean,"he said,smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Second Training Session: Day 2   Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:17 pm

Zandra nodded in agreement. She looked around as he'd said that that was the last of the trash and smiled. "Good. It's all clean again. What's our next mission sensei?" She asked, looking to him.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Second Training Session: Day 2   Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:40 pm

((Can we do a mission skip so we can get this part over with and get to the next part of it?))
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Second Training Session: Day 2   Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:55 pm

(Sure can!)
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Second Training Session: Day 2   Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:32 pm

((Sweet!!!))

After going through several other little missions,hey were finally done and sittign in the training area,finishing at 5:30."Whew,that was a riot,"he said,rolling his eyes and shaking his head."Anyway,now for the second and main reason we did all those missions,"he told her.
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Second Training Session: Day 2   Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Zandra sighed, sitting next to Kenjiro. She looked at Kenjiro, a little confused when he spoke. "The main reason we did the missions...?" She figured they'd just done the missions, well....because they were the only missions available for genin students.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Second Training Session: Day 2   Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:03 pm

"Yep,"he told her,smirking."You remember every place we went to,right?And how I disappeared for a bit of time?"he asked,smiling."I left a kunai with red wrapping in six of the twelve areas.I want you to find them before six o'clock.And trust me,they'll be hard to find."
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Second Training Session: Day 2   Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:49 pm

(Heheh, this should be a nice long one)

Zandra nodded as he asked her if she remembered each place and how he'd disappeared. She blinked when he told her that he wanted her to find six kunai's before six o'clock. The last time she'd actually checked the time was around....five o'clock. Grabbing Kenjiro's wrist she looked at his watch. "T-that's only a half hour!" That would give her about 5 minutes for each spot, and probably even less because she only remembered a few of the places he went disappearing into. And he wanted her to find them all before six! Getting up quickly Zandra looked at her sensei with a confident smile. "I can do it, you just watch!" She said before running off in the direction of the first place they'd went. Looking around, she found the spot she was when he'd disappeared the first time. That means the kunai wouldn't be hidden anywhere that she could see, so it wouldn't be in the back of the yard, so the next place was in the front of the yard. The only plausible place, unless it was on top of the roof. Maybe he'd hid it underground in a spot where she'd already picked some of the herbs so that it wouldn't look suspicious. Looking around quickly, she was searching for a spot that looked different from the rest of the ground. After a couple minutes, she found a spot that seemed a bit different. She wasn't really one for digging, but it was her only option. Taking out a kunai she normally had stashed with her, she stuck it into the ground and started digging out the dirt. After about a minute and a half of digging, she hit something.

As soon as she'd found that kunai, she started thinking of other places they'd gone. There wouldn't be one at the river, Zandra could see down the whole thing and she didn't remember Kenjiro ever disappearing. The next spot would've been....the forest, There were tons of places to hide a kunai there. And the best part was it had a red tag on it, so mixed with the green, it wouldn't be too hard to find. Heading quickly towards the forest, Zandra looked around and started running, making sure to keep an eye out. When she didn't find it after a few minutes, she decided to search high instead. Jumping from tree to tree, she saw something out of the corner of her eye. Looking to where she saw it she saw part of the tag sticking out of what seemed to an abandoned bird's nest. Two down.

After spending a few minutes in each spot searching vigilantly, Zandra found three more kunai's before moving onto the last one. She figured that that one would be somewhere in town. They'd gone to help several people in their shops. Not knowing which one to start at, Zandra started with the one closest to her. She had about seven minutes left, much more time than she had taken on all the last spots. Of course, it was always the last one that was the hardest. After five minutes of searching, still no luck. Biting her lip slightly, she looked at the clock in the shop at it ticked to one minute left. She'd checked all the shops they were in and still couldn't find it. Sighing she looked down. She'd failed her mission... But it had to be in that spot! It was the only other spot she remembered him disappearing in. Despite the fact that the clock had just ticked to six o'clock, Zandra continued searching in the store.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Second Training Session: Day 2   Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:15 pm

Kenjiro sat on top of a building,watching her.He hid his chakra and had transformed,hiding perfectly.You know where it is.In one place where and weapons person would take a weapon,he thought,remembering the last place he'd hid it.Mr.Mukota had begun locking up his shop when he saw Zandra running around."Zandra,what are you doing,"he called to her.
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Second Training Session: Day 2   Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Zandra'd spotted the last shop they'd gone to then it hit her. Of course! A kunai in Mr. Mukota's shop would look just like a kunai with some kind of bomb tag on it! Running over to Mr. Mukota as he called to her, she looked up at him. "Mr Mukota, please, I need to get into your shop before you close up! It's part of my mission!" She had to find it before Kenjiro showed up! Even though technically she'd already failed the mission, she wouldn't give up until she found the last one!

(Hehe, she's such a Naruto)
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Second Training Session: Day 2   Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:26 pm

((she really is!!but that's a good thing!!))
He was surprised by this but nodded and moved aside for her,opening the door.Kenjiro had changed back and began walking through town,''looking'' for Zandra.He knew exactly where she was but it was getting dark.
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Second Training Session: Day 2   Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:32 pm

Zandra smiled as Mr. Mukota let her in and ran inside, looking on the wall of weapons. After only a few seconds, Zandra spotted a kunai with a red tag. Taking it down, she looked at Mr. Mukota with a grin and said "My mission was to find all six of these." Deciding it was sorta wrong to take a kunai without paying, Zandra took out her small change purse and gave Mr. Mukota what the kunai cost before running out of the shop and spotting her sensei. Running up to him, she grinned and said "I know I'm a few minutes late sensei, but I found all six of them!"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Second Training Session: Day 2   Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:42 pm

He took the kunais,surprised."Hm,you're very much late,not finding them all in time,"he told her,looking at her sternly.Then,he smirked and laughed."Congrats,you passed the mission,"he told her,putting away all but the last kunai."This is yours.Always make sure you have it but do not lose it,"he told her."It's very special."
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Second Training Session: Day 2   Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:56 pm

The grin nearly left her face as Kenjiro started getting serious, but it returned right after when he laughed. She was a bit confused on how she'd passed the mission, but the point was that she passed. Taking the last kunai she'd found, she looked at Kenjiro a bit confused. "Uhm...why is it so special sensei?"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Second Training Session: Day 2   Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:06 pm

Kenjiro smirked."It's infused with my chakra so that if you're every in trouble,I or my hawk,Hawkeye,"he told her as a hawk swooped in and landed on his shoulder,"can find you.Though,with my insane training,I don't think you'll have much,"he told her.
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Second Training Session: Day 2   Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:20 pm

Zandra looked at the bird as it flew down. Automatically her eyes widened and she took a step back. She was terrified of birds. Birds, for one, ate fish, and for two, had a keen sense of smell that would be able to pick out that she was from the waters. At that moment in time, Zandra had no clue what to do. What could she do, tell him she had some kind of weird phobia of birds? "I'd..I'd rather if it was you who came..."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Second Training Session: Day 2   Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:27 pm

He could see she was afraid of Hawkeye and knew why."No problem,"he told her,having the hawk fly off and back home."So,let me tell you what the next training will be,"he told her,smirking.
(Even though we already rp'd about it)
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Second Training Session: Day 2   Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:30 pm

(kk)(wait, you know why Zandra's afraid of Hawkeye? o.o)

Swallowing as she looked at the bird, she sighed when Kenjiro had it fly away. Looking up at him, she tried to give a small smile and nodded. "Okay. What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Second Training Session: Day 2   Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:40 pm

((yeah!you are my student so i read your profile!))
"Well,"he started,"I heard how good with weapons you are so I want to see how great you already are with them,"he said.This was going to be fun,considering he knew weapons himself.
((well say the shopping rp happened after this?))
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Second Training Session: Day 2   Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:47 pm

(sure and, well yeah, but if Zandra has a rp in the actual role playing, say for school or something, that would definitely not be in it that she's a spirit!)

Zandra grinned as he mentioned that he'd heard that she was good with weapons. "Sure am!""What kind of training? Combat, target practice?" Her head was swimming with all the ideas, especially since she was good at all of them. She couldn't wait for a chance to impress her sensei!
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Second Training Session: Day 2   Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:53 pm

"LEt's just say it'll take two days to get through all of them,"he told her.He already knew what he had to do."I'll let you gather weapons and everything and give you a few days to rest.I gotta get this place ready for training,"he told her.
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Zandra

PostSubject: Re: Second Training Session: Day 2   Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:57 pm

Smiling, Zandra nodded. "Okay sensei!" She was really excited about the next training too. "Well, I see you later then," she said, putting the kunai with the red tag in her kunai pouch and turning after giving her sensei a small wave and starting to walk away. "Bye bye!"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Second Training Session: Day 2   Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:01 pm

"See ya!"he called to her,watching her run off."Alright,"he sighed,"time to get to work,"he said.
((and it is done!i'll make the next one!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Training Session: Day 2   Second Training Session: Day 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Training Session: Day 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2