Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Fountain of Life NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Fountain of Life EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingFountain of Life EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSFountain of Life EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Fountain of Life EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilFountain of Life EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Fountain of Life EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Fountain of Life EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Fountain of Life EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFountain of Life EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderFountain of Life EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Fountain of Life EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Fountain of Life EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Fountain of Life EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesFountain of Life EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPFountain of Life EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Fountain of Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Fountain of Life Empty
PostSubject: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life EmptyFri May 30, 2008 11:10 pm

WARNING: This thread is going to be very long more than just ten to twelve pages. Also as Jutsumaster, yes I'm play Sky too, If I catch you saying I found it! On page 6 I'll suspend you.

Sky climbed out of his window making sure not to distub Jay. He was on a mission to find the Fountain of Life to save his mother. He'd done some studys about the jutsu she'd use. The one about her losing seven years off. He'd went to an oricale and learned that she only had 15 years to live. She'd originally had 52 years total but not anymore, she'd lost 21 years of precious life to save the ones she'd loved.

As he made it to the ground he looked around and ran for the gates after making it to the gates he climbed over and ran into the river. As he swam across he made it and didn't take a second to rest until he got into the forrest out of sight of everyone else including the guard.

Once he was out of the forrest he walked into a small town caller Shrine Tower. He walked to the closest shop and rested. He was tired from his long exscape. He was going this for his mother and he wouldn't give up till it was over. "This is for you mother."
Back to top Go down

Fountain of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life EmptyFri May 30, 2008 11:40 pm

Leaves rustled around Sky. Jor walked out of the bushes. "And what are you doing at this shrine at this time of night?"
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Character Age : 34
Number of posts : 203

Fountain of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life EmptyFri May 30, 2008 11:41 pm

A dark shadow appears behind Sky. "Leave him alone, he's trying to save his mothers life. If he chooses to do so then I will join him. If you try to stop him I'll kill you...understood." Half of his cape lands over Sky's shoulder. "And besides Jor, don't you think you've caused enough trouble with the Lightning Village situation. Beside they did help kill Naga."
Back to top Go down

Fountain of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:00 am

And ill happily have them kill you, Kraven. I dont mind if He's snooping around this shrine....i live here. Im here because Hinta couldnt sleep and i had to get him some water. And you two, come with me to the magma vilage library. There's a book somewhere on that fountain...it might have a map. And Kraven! Just what are You doing here?
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Character Age : 34
Number of posts : 203

Fountain of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 12:41 am

"I could care less about you and your village. Anyway I'm here for the boy, and why do you want us to come to the Magma, I thought you lived in the Lighning or have you forgotten." Kraven looks at Sky. "The decision is yours."
Back to top Go down

Fountain of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:07 am

Sky looked at the two Kages. "Um, no thanks Jor. This is all on my own will." He takes a step back closer to Kraven. "Thank you though. Let's go Kraven."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Character Age : 39
Male
Number of posts : 518

Fountain of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:50 am

Kadaj walks up but stops when he sees Jor. He takes a breath and walks around him. "Hello Sky, Kraven...Jor. I was just wandering, you want me to join you in your quest. Your mother is a very good friend of mine and I'd love to help."
Back to top Go down

Fountain of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:52 am

Sky looks at Kadaj. "No problem, I'm glad you could join me."
Back to top Go down

Fountain of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:55 am

*kokujo walks up*
"hello, brother sent me here to help, he zsaid he would help, but the village is far too busy. he sends his sencirest apologies"
Back to top Go down

Fountain of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:57 am

Sky smiles. "Thanks alot, but are you sure you wanna do this? I mean you're still you...Nevermind, beacuse I am too." Sky turns around and begans to walk off.
Back to top Go down

Fountain of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:58 am

*kokujo follows sky*
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Character Age : 18
Male
Number of posts : 3062

Fountain of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 10:05 am

*saruka walks up*
"sorry, i had to wake up traxe and tell him he was incharge while i was gone"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecleric

Fountain of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:37 pm

Im coming. if we encounter lightning ninja, then i....we could pass by without a fight. And Kadaj...im sorry about this. Lemme go get Hinta. And Kraven. I can read your mind. Stop thinking ill try to kill you all.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Character Age : 39
Male
Number of posts : 518

Fountain of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:42 pm

Kadaj just walks past Jor, he doesn't even care. "So kid, how do you plan on doing this?"
Back to top Go down

Fountain of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:45 pm

Hmmm....if you wanna be an itch about it, go ahead. Anyway, how ARE we gonna do this?
Back to top Go down

Fountain of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:57 pm

Sky turned around and looked at Jor. "Would you stop! Everyone's mad at you beacuse you're leader of the Lightning, get over it. Stop trying to comfort and apologize. This is my mission and I'm not about to go through it with you crying it's not my fault." He turns around and walks back up with Kraven. "I plan on doing this with my own abilities. I don't need you to stop a fight for me Jor. I may be two but I'm the son of Jutsumaster. Remeber that. Once I get the water from the foutain I'll head back home and give it to my mother which wil give her back her years taht she's lost."
Back to top Go down

Fountain of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 7:36 pm

Its not the fact that everyone hates me now! I couldn't care LESS. Now if youve no buisness here, GET OUT OF MY YARD.
I wont go if ya dont want me too. But if you end up dead because of some lightning ninja, I wont care. Good Night.
Back to top Go down

Fountain of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 8:33 pm

*Cloud walks up.*
*Pokes Jor.*
"Give the kid a break, he's a boy. If you want to start a war do it some other time. Right now Sky has a mission and he wants to complete it. We could care less about your ninja's attacking us. Heck why don't you send them to find us. It shouldn't be a problem."
Back to top Go down

Fountain of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 8:36 pm

And you dont think i wanna help my friend survive?! I want nothing more to do with ANY of you if your not going to listen to me. I have a plan to stopping the lightning village. But if you dont care, GET OUT OF MY YARD.
Back to top Go down

Fountain of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 8:36 pm

*harushi walks up*
"hello"
Back to top Go down

Fountain of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 8:37 pm

*Cloud whips out his sword and points it at Jor's face.*
"Calm down. Your going to wake up some people."
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Character Age : 18
Male
Number of posts : 3062

Fountain of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 8:37 pm

*pulls clouds sword down with one finger*
"hello, goodbye jor, have a nice night"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecleric

Fountain of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 8:41 pm

*Puts his sword back in his case on his back.*
*Looks at sky and nods.*
"Let's go."
Back to top Go down

Fountain of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 8:41 pm

Fine. I dont care if ANYONE wakes up! And cloud! Point that sworsd at me ONE MORE TIME. I dare ya.

Good night to all.
Back to top Go down

Fountain of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 8:45 pm

*Cloud puts his hand on his sword handle and grips it hard, but then let's go.*
"Jor just doesn't seem himself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fountain of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Fountain of Life

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next