Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Fountain of Life - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingFountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSFountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilFountain of Life - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderFountain of Life - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesFountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPFountain of Life - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Fountain of Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Character Age : 18
Male
Number of posts : 3062

Fountain of Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 8:46 pm

"you don't need to know why, now let's go"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecleric

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 8:47 pm

Jor starts to walk home, unsure about what he should do...Help them or hate them....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 8:58 pm

Sky shakes his head. "This is giving me a headache. I could have done better on my own."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 9:00 pm

*Cloud stares at him and shakes his head.*
"Alright, you think it would be easier on your own then pick who you want to not get involved in this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 1:36 am

"No I'm saying that all this arguing isn't getting us nowhere. I could have covered 40 miles by now. Anyway anyone who can't keep up or is gonna start trouble can stay right here." Sky walks to Cloud. "But I know you wouldn't do that right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:18 pm

Jor turns around. "If everyone just leaves me alone, ill help. I havent turned evil. My plan just backfired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:31 pm

Sky looks at Jor. "I didn't say that your where evil. I said I don't wanna travel with you guys if you're gonna hold me back. I need people who will help me, not hurt me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:32 pm

"No Sky, i would never do a thing. Now let's head off."
*Cloud jumps into a tree.*
"You coming or not?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:34 pm

Sky runs after Cloud. "Let's get going everyone, we've got a long way to go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:41 pm

"So Sky, got any idea where this fountain is?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:43 pm

"Yeah, it's on the far east past the great cliffs. It'll be a long and dangerous journey but it'll be worth it in the end." He jumps over a branch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:44 pm

*Cloud nods*
"We should stop by and get supplies."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:47 pm

"Yeah, well stop several times on the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:48 pm

"So where to first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:55 pm

"We'll stay on this path then cut across the forest west of Death Drop. Once there we'll rest beacsue we'd have covered 300 miles by then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:55 pm

"Okay got it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 8:40 pm

"goodbye jor..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:14 pm

Jor jumps into a tree. "Hey. I'll come and cover the rear... My sharingon i sflaring up telling me that trouble is near....
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Character Age : 34
Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:42 pm

Kraven looks at jor "I thougt you didn't have any jutsu left, so how can you use the sharingon." he goes and catches up with Sky keeping close to him for protect."Cloud watch Sky if I'm not around."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:05 pm

The sharingon has been mastered throghout the years to take no chakra...however i can only use it for a short amount of time...Now im gonna stay a little far away, to keep away groups of ninja so they dont hurt Sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 4:25 pm

"Got it Kraven."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 6:34 pm

Sky jumps into a tree. "This might be a very bad fight."
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Character Age : 18
Male
Number of posts : 3062

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 6:35 pm

"if it is, you'll have us to protrect you"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecleric

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 6:36 pm

"I hope not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 4:48 pm

Sky looks back, "Thank you." When he turns back around two ninja come from nowhere. One tries to grab him but he jumps onto another branch but the second one grabs his leg. "Help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Life   Fountain of Life - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fountain of Life

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next