Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Relish the Peace NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Relish the Peace EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingRelish the Peace EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSRelish the Peace EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Relish the Peace EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilRelish the Peace EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Relish the Peace EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Relish the Peace EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Relish the Peace EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayRelish the Peace EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderRelish the Peace EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Relish the Peace EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Relish the Peace EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Relish the Peace EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesRelish the Peace EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPRelish the Peace EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Relish the Peace

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

Relish the Peace Empty
PostSubject: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 9:53 pm

Kai had decided to take her three year old son, Gin, out into the open today. There was a small festival going on and she knew that the young boy would be happy to see all of the fireworks and activities. Holding her son's hand, she walked with ease. It was nice to be able to relish the peace. There had been no wars for a very long time and she was glad to raise her son in such a peace of state. The Snow kunoichi smiled as Gin pointed out things he found of interest, letting him stop and grab at things that he wanted and occasionally allowing him the luxury of getting what he wanted, because of course he was spoiled, she would buy him the items. His laughter filled his ears and his smile warmed her heart. Gin was the center of her world and she often wished that her dearly departed husband would be there to watch him grow. "Gin," she spoke lightly. "Would you like some cotton candy?" When the young boy nodded eagerly, she started to guide him towards the stand. This was a beautiful day.
Back to top Go down
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Character Age : 22
Male
Number of posts : 117

Relish the Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 5:37 am

*also enjoying the Festival albeit alone he had no significant other he was dressed in a kimono enjoying the festival. he smiles seeing a silver haired woman enjoying her time with her little boy and he smiles warmly at the scene it did his heart good to see others enjoying the peace that was so hard fought for. he keeps his distance so as not to disturb them he had a fun idea if allowed*
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

Character Age : 55
Number of posts : 87

Relish the Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 6:05 am

*is also attending the festival sitting at a sake vendor quietly enjoying the sounds of peace. Having spent his youth in the war he finds a great deal of joy in seeing others get along his face is stern and timeworn by his eyes where still bright and warm* barkeep another sake please? *he smiles as a new bottle is places before him and he pays for it and returns to his peaceful drinking*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

Relish the Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 6:55 am

Kai looks around, wondering if anyone she knows is there. I wish I would have invited Kazuya. He probably would have enjoyed being here. Or maybe Kymir. She sighs lightly. Oh how she wished that her family was there to be with her. Her hair flowing behind her she picked up Gin and hugged him, the small boy laughed endlessly, clearly amused by his mother's action. Kai was so caught up in her actions, she didn't notice as she walked right past the Crested Kage. Admittedly she had not seen any Kages other than her brother in a very long time. It was almost as if everyone was sticking to themselves nowadays. She had no complaints of course.
Back to top Go down
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Male

Relish the Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:01 am

*follows the woman for no seemingly apparent reason her beauty was captivating but not necessarily the reason he was just drawn by her his smile was unchanged. looking around he decides to walk over to the goldfish catching stand and pays the vendor to slowly begins trying to catch a goldfish*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

Relish the Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:54 am

Kai put Gin down after a minute when the boy started to squirm, chirping, "Fishy," while pointing to the goldfish. The red eyed girl smiled. "Alright, come along," she motioned. She led the child towards the vendor, pausing briefly when she spotted another shinobi there. She did not want to interrupt, so she moved her son to the side of the gentleman. "Do you mind if he gives it a shot or two," she asked the vendor politely.
Back to top Go down
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Male

Relish the Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:01 am

*his face is taught and a pile of ripped catchers sit in a pile next to him as he tries again the vendor seems to be enjoying his patronage* dang it! why cant I do this... *grumbles as he tries again* just have to be careful...... *dips his catcher and gently into the water and wrangles the fish and smiles at the young boy who is joining him as he does so the fish flops and rips though as if to mock his lack of focus* i ah aw........ *bites his lip in frustration* lets see what you got kiddo *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

Relish the Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:25 am

Kai could only giggle when she saw the mass amounts of broken nets. Surely he couldn't be that bad at capturing fish, could he? She looked down to her son as the man prompted Gin to try. The little boy almost reached his hand right into the bowl, but Kai stopped him. "Here, let me show you," she spoke quietly. She guided his hands with the net, letting him take over once he had figured out the process. He seemed to enjoy the splashing fish. Kai looked to the blue haired man. "So, tell me, how does a shinobi not know how to catch a fish," she asked with another small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Male

Relish the Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:31 am

*his face gets more taut* i can do it the fish in that bin are all hyper or something... *pouts alittle taking a new net* besides it wouldn't be fair to use training to catch the fish it would be cheating *the vendor nods rapidly as he counts the money hes made on the man* i will do it using basic skills *nods and proceeds catching a fish he smiles bagging it and sticking his tongue out at the vendor who obviously couldnt careless being 2000 ryo richer (assuming ryo in this world is similar to yen which is roughly 1 to 1 with the american penny he blew 20 bucks on a goldfish go figure)* told you I'd get it. *smiles proudly and watches the small one work at it*
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

Squad : 27; Kai
Character Age : 9
Number of posts : 63

Relish the Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:38 am

Sitting on the bench watching everyone walk around enjoying themselves was a girl from the snow valley. Psyche didn't understand why she would be here maybe out of curiosity. No that wasn't it she was there to see if her brother would show up. She was unaware that her brother died three years before she escaped. Psyche would think to herself realizing that her sitting there was not going to get her anywhere, so she decided to get up and walk towards the vendor who was fishing out there walking past the Kage of the crescent village. Once she reached the fishing vendor she noticed that other people were already there playing the game. Psyche didn't want to be bothered with other people so she walked to the side of the booth and sat on the fluffy white pile of snow waiting for them to finish.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

Relish the Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:42 am

*eyes the young girl walking by noticing a rather large power emanating from her he furrows a brow and keeps a passive eye on her he was starting to get a little tipsy but no where near his limit he pours himself another cup and sips it* so good to see the youth of our valleys enjoying something like this together. *nods approvingly* *pulls out some scrolls some documents he needed to give attention too and reads them quietly his attention also on the girl.*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

Relish the Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:42 am

"Hyper fish or flawed basic skill," she asked teasingly. She looked to Gin who had almost snagged the fish. He didn't seem all that bothered by the talking adults. Kai looked to the vendor. Such a greedy man, but everyone had to make a living. She was currently unaware that her student was nearby and her attention was focused on a squealing Gin. "I can get it," the little boy huffed, but he didn't seem all too upset. Instead he looked at the glass bowl and pressed his nose to it. "Fishy swim!" Kai laughed lightly. She looked to the vendor. "Do you have another net so that I may catch him one," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Male

Relish the Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:45 am

*he gignerly offers his fish to the woman smiling gently* here. I just wanted to win one im sure your little one will get more out of it than i could anyway *smiles blushing ever so slightly* (touches btw) so i take it your from the snow? *looks to her intently* i ask because you don't seem in the slightest bit cold where as i am well damn near freezing in this kimono...
Back to top Go down
Kade
Stealth Genin
Stealth Genin
Kade

Character Age : 9
Number of posts : 31

Relish the Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:47 am

Kade yawned loudly as he walked through the festival. It sure was chilly. He never did understand why anyone would want to live in the Snow. He would gladly move to the Magma, had his parents been willing, but no, he was a Stealth ninja. He scratched the back of his head and looked around, wondering what he could do. There were darts that he could throw, a dumping section, and even a three legged race. He wanted to participate in as many events as possible.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

Relish the Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:54 am

*hums to himself re rolling his scrolls and turning to face the festival.* ahhh such a nice time. I'm so glad i decided to come *looks around watching people enjoy games and food his stomach grumbled* looks like i need to eat *stand walking to a tokiyaki stand and proceeds to order a large number of octopus balls the vendor almost seems horrified as his current cooked stock is being given to one man*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

Relish the Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:55 am

While his mother was going to lightly reject the offer, Gin seemed to think differently as he raised his hands for the bag. Kai gave in and took the bag, handing it to her son, who replied happily. "Fishy fish. Thank you." His bright eyes shone and Kai smiled. "Thank you," she added as well. "And yes, I'm from the Snow." She gave him a sympathetic smile. "I can understand the difficulties of being in the snow when you live in such a hot environment. "Layers work wonders is what I hear."
Back to top Go down
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Male

Relish the Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:59 am

*nods* i forgot my layers so I'm considering it training. *chuckles a bit and looks to the smiling child* take good care of him kiddo. *tousles his hair gently then offers his hand to Kai* I'm Koriyama, Koriyama Namikaze it is an honor to meet you *smiles warmly to her* and how did you know I'm from the magma?
Back to top Go down
Xaverie
Shattered Blade Captain
Shattered Blade Captain
Xaverie

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 18

Relish the Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:14 am

Xaverie walked into the festival wearing a sleeveless jacket and shorts to her this weather meant nothing to her as she spent many cold nights sleeping out in the forest. Walking up to the takoyaki stand to order some food she looks towards the old geezer next to her before ordering octupus balls to find out that he sold out "What the hell do you mean you sold out just now!?!?!?" she asked pissed off grabbing the man by the shirt. Xaverie quickly let the man go "Look i don't care if they are raw give me what i want." after hearing this the man handed her a platter of uncooked octupus balls warning her that it could be unhealthy for her to eat them raw. The man stared in shock as Xaverie finished the platter with ease not even bothered by it being raw and such.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Death Jonin
Death Jonin
Anubis

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 6

Relish the Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:31 pm

Anubis was throwing darts hitting the bull-eyes every time" This is so easy. Oh Oh I know what i can do to make this even fun." she said throwing a dart like it was a throwing knife instead of a dart hitting dead on again. Running straight across from the dart area she would stand one hundred and fifty meters away from the dart area throwing her last dart at the bull-eyes. Watching the dart slice through the air and hit the bull-eyes one last time. She would begin to jump up in excitement quickly running back to claim the last prize the man had which was a giant pink unicorn.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

Relish the Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:25 pm

Kymir was only at the festival because he had nothing better else to do. In fact, with all of this peace, it was difficult to want to do much more than just enjoy it. He didn't like the snow though. The one time he'd been sent to the Snow Village he'd wanted to curse Kazuya into oblivion. His brow twitched at the memory. As he walked past the stalls he saw some woman arguing with a vendor over some kind of octopus food and then he spotted Anubis. The Death Jonin was in Kymir's opinion, very skilled and a great asset to the village. As he watched her win a stuffed anime, he almost rolled his eyes. Some people could be so easily amused. He walked over to her. "Anubis," he addressed her. His yellow eyes unwavering.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

Relish the Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:30 pm

Kai laughed. "Good luck with your training then." She also looked to Gin who was poking at the bag. "Thank you for that. I'm sure he'll want to keep it forever. He so easily amused." When the man ruffled her child's hair, Kai didn't seem to be offended or bothered. In fact, she was glad that Gin hadn't freaked out and dropped the fish. She shook Koriyama's hand. "Kai Isami, it's a pleasure to meet you as well. This here is my son Gin." She pushed a stray piece of hair behind her ear. "It was more of a lucky guess, but it seems I guessed right. That and only a Magma ninja would complain about this kind of temperature. I would be the same if it were summer time."
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

Relish the Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:11 pm

*walks toward the ShotenKage sporting a very warm smile and arms wide open with a little observation one could tell this rather large man had had a bit to drink his cheeks where starting to get a twing of rosyness he laughed bolsterously as he approched kymir* puppy is been so long since i saw you last you look well hahaha! *he embraces kymir in a smothering hug which might snap the back of a normal human. the crecent kages physical strength is far higher than it should be for someone who is more profiecent in ninjutsu and genjutsu*
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

Relish the Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:12 am

Kazuya walked through the festival in the form of a large black wolf. For the most part, he wasn't concerned with disturbing the peace, since he was minding his own business. Though the fact that he was so large and muscular in this form might have freaked a couple people out as he passed by them. Really, he was just enjoying his freedom now that he was retired. He loved having nothing to do, because it meant he could do anything at all. When a couple of children came up to pet him, much to their panicked parents' dismay, Kazuya sat down and bowed his head, letting the children pet him, and on one occasion climb atop him. Once in a while he would give their hand a nudge or a lick just to let the parents know that he was no threat. Once they were done playing with him, he would stand up again and walk on. But when he spotted Kai and her son, he couldn't resist going over to them, walking up behind Kai and sitting next to her without a sound, just to see how long it would take her to notice his presence. Probably not too long, considering the boy hitting on her would likely freak out at the sight of a giant wolf sitting aside the white haired shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Male

Relish the Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:42 am

*furrows a brow at the wolf but not giving him much though having met the ShotenKage wolves dont bother him much he keeps his attention on kai and her son assuming the wolf snuck up on her for a reason* we do come from extreme oppisites. *nods gently* your land is one of beauty though *looks around. some call the magma valley rough and barbaric but it has its own beauty its rough and hewn but no less beautiful for it. *nods* would you like to get something to eat? *smiles cheerfully*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

Relish the Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:14 am

The look on Koriyama's face made Kai glance over her shoulder. The white haired female smiled with delight as she saw the black wolf behind her. "Kazuya," she chirped happily. With Gin in her arms she knelt down and hugged the black wolf. "It has been a very long time," she whispered with a smile. Gin also hugged the wolf, "Kazzy." Kai pulled away. "I was just thinking about you." She looked to Koriyama. "This is Kazuya." Putting Gin down, she let the boy climb onto her friend's back. The comment about her land being on of beauty was something Kai was well aware of. She would never give up the Snow. It was amazing. "Every village has it's beauty." She glanced to Kazuya when Koriyama asked her about getting lunch. "That's a very kind offer, but I have my son with me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relish the Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace Empty

Back to top Go down

Relish the Peace

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next