Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Relish the Peace - Page 5 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingRelish the Peace - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSRelish the Peace - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilRelish the Peace - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayRelish the Peace - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderRelish the Peace - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesRelish the Peace - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPRelish the Peace - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Relish the Peace

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Character Age : 22
Male
Number of posts : 117

Relish the Peace - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 8:49 pm

*he saw blood he reaches back in a pouch pulling out 3 glass kunai and began toward the scene seeign a rather insane looking girl screaming at younger kids* the hell is going on here *he smelled blood and saw a dead man behind her he stayed back not wanting to overstep the snow's authority if she attacked the kids he wouldn't hesitate though*
Back to top Go down
Kade
Stealth Genin
Stealth Genin
Kade

Character Age : 9
Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 5:57 am

Kade looked up at the blue haired man who had stepped between them and the enemy. His blue eyes were wide and he looked to Psyche. "I think we might be okay," he whispered lightly. "Maybe." He looked to the woman and her companion. As she continued to call them prey and ask why everyone was interfering, he gave a small frown. Interfering? They were protecting them? The young boy even looked to Koriyama as he approached. He was that guy from the Magma and Kade had been rather cross with him, but now he was glad the guy was here.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

Character Age : 33
Number of posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:27 am

Kazuma sighed. "Lady, this isn't the time or place to pick fight with children. I'd suggest you move along before you find yourself in a situation that you can't get out of. There are three of the six Kages currently present as well as several of our Jonin, and that's more than enough to handle you." The fact that she'd even had the gale to threaten children was something that disgusted Kazuma. As a shinobi approached, Kazuma only nodded to him. He'd never met the man, but this was no time to get acquainted with one another. "Now, move along. You've caused enough trouble as it is." The blood that stained the snow only went to show that things just couldn't go right around here.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:36 am

Kymir could see the beginning of a skirmish and although he didn't want to, he started over there. "I'll be right back," he muttered to Kazuya as he set Gin on the ground. "Sometimes I regret being Kage. Never a moment's peace around this damned place." He walked up next to Kazuma, who he knew to be the Snow Kage. It was kind of hard not to know who the Kages were, considering that they met ever month to keep each other updated. Before he started towards them though, he went over to Goshen. "Hey you old drunk, there's business to attend to. Sober up and let's go sort this out before this festival has to end. I was starting to enjoy it. He gave a small huff and went over to the woman who seemed to be the root of the problem.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:55 am

As Koriyama left her side, Kai went to join Kazuya, picking up her son and holding him close. She looked to the former Death Kage, her eyes filled with worry. "What's going on," she asked. "And what's that awful smell of blood?" In her arms Gin was tossing and turning, trying to get away from her. "Stop it Gin." She looked to where the ninja were gathering. It seemed that whatever was going on, it had managed to catch the attention of many others as well.
Back to top Go down
Xaverie
Shattered Blade Captain
Shattered Blade Captain
Xaverie

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:13 am

Xaverie would facepalm herself when she heard ruckus going on in the other direction.She knew this meant only one thing someone let the Demon out of the headquarter. She would then ease her way over to the lady holding her son "So what do you think this is about? I can't see anything from over here or up close." she asked the white hair lady. Xaverie was smart unlike Chu Lain over there she was going to stay out of it as much as she could unless she had to step in. Her first priority was to not paint a target on her back.
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

Squad : 27; Kai
Character Age : 9
Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:21 am

Psyche would sigh with relief when her Kage stepped in between them. She didn't know who she was more afraid of now the lady and her companion or her kage and his stare. Which every one scared her the most she didn't want to be around to find out what would happen. Psyche would stand still to scare to move even when the lady offered them the chance to flee. It was either she didn't want to be hunted down like a animal or to be killed knowing she didn't die a coward. She would look at Kade wondering what was he going to do if he left she would more then likely follow.
Back to top Go down
Anka
Shattered Blade
Shattered Blade
Anka

Character Age : 1
Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:08 am

Anka laughed when the light blue haired man told her their jonin would be enough to stop the likes of her "You say I will die here, but the real question is how many of you all I take with me." she turned back to Chu Lain to see if he was going to get in her way as well "I want all your jonin and kages to be here all at the same time when I tear you all world to shreds. So Call as many of them as you want." Anka was nothing like her fellow members of the shattered blades who was at the festival acting like bystanders. Anka crossed her arms as smoke came from her mouth as she gave a demented smile "I am going to give you the same option I gave these children who came at me. Fight or Flight your choice." she told Kazuma
Back to top Go down
Chu Lain
Shattered Blade Lieutenant
Shattered Blade Lieutenant
Chu Lain

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:48 am

Chu Lain's eyebrow twitched lightly as Anka completely ignored him. Son of a...no. This wasn't the way they would show themselves. It wasn't yet time. Anka was going to blow everything up at this rate. Not to mention there were Kage's coming along to see what was happening. "Oh shut up," he growled at the demon girl, grabbing a handful of her hair before moving to forcefully drag her away with a cold glare towards the Kages. "Sorry for the interruption." Obviously this was a little more than a small interruption, but he needed to get Anka out of here before she started slaughtering everyone.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

Character Age : 55
Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 1:46 am

alright allllright I'm commin... *he stands sighing* and im not a drunk i don't drink that often... *he grumbles following Kymir his cheeks where rosie but he wasn't impaired really but he good mood was going sour his face went stern as he followed Kymir out to Kazumas side* so what do we have here? *he looked at this very disturbed looking grey skinned individual*the hell is going on here... *he eyes this strange girl but she didn't cause him a thought of worry He was a Kage and for good reason and beside him where 2 more Kage so this girl would have to be beyond insane to think she could stand against the three of them and the likely growing number of guards and shinobi already making there way here he looked back to a young man who didnt appear to be from this village.* you there you would probably be wiser to stand with your lady friend and her child and protect them... *he said this in a deep rumbling tone before returning his vision to the young woman*
Back to top Go down
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 1:55 am

*when he was spoken to by a kage he listened he stood back a bit still keeping kunai in hand and returned to Kai standing between her and the scene. he had no idea why he was bing so protective of her she was a kunoichi in her own right but at the moment she was a mother holding a child and he cared for them both. he would be the wall between them and this situation.* There is a rather psychotic individual over there she looks really dangerous. but i think the Kage can more than handle her.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:05 pm

Kazuma didn't care for the threat. This woman had no idea what kind of mess she was stepping into. As she asked for his decision he grinned. "You're messing with a ninja from my village, so I have no intention of stepping down." He looked to Kymir and Goshen as they stepped in. "Hello, Goshen, Kymir. This woman is simply causing miniscule trouble, but her friend here seems to understand the threat that stands to her." He looked to Psyche. "How about you and the little Stealth ninja here go finish playing, we've got this." He then turned back to the woman. He didn't take lightly to issues occurring near his village.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 1:54 am

It's unfortunate to meet under such circumstances Kazuma... but i will not have it be said the Tokikage was doing nothing when there was trouble. *he turned to the girl his face was stern* did you intentionally kills this man? *he watched her closely he wasn't going to let her get one over on him he was older but he wasn't too old to put a simpering lunatic of a girl in her place if needed.* you are disturbing the peace at what should be a peaceful event. what do you have to say for yourself...
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 5:53 am

Kai looked to the woman that had come to join her. She could see no visible headband, so she was assuming that it was either hidden or that the woman was a traveler. "I don't know what's happening either, but it seems as though someone has been killed." She watched the three Kage. It was a shame that someone had to ruin the fun. She was starting to enjoy the festival and her time with Koriyama. She looked to him as he returned to her side. As Koriyama explained the situation she nodded and glanced to the woman with the tattoos. She had quite a few. "Maybe the Kages will square things away...or the woman's friend," who was currently tugging at the female's hair and what looked like he was apologizing for her behavior.
Back to top Go down
Anka
Shattered Blade
Shattered Blade
Anka

Character Age : 1

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 7:26 am

Anka would pull her silk like hair free of Chu Lain grip "No I didn't kill anyone, but since you all want to come at me as if I killed a person." Anka smiled when all the kages at the festival seemed to show up to greet her with open arms. She would give a small grin when the man asked what did she have to say for herself for disturbing a peaceful "I'm sorry that I didn't kill anyone, maybe I can be forgive by starting with prey here in this festival." Anka started to look around "So how many shall I take to the grave with me, Kages?"
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:44 am

It would be i'll advised... *he attention at this point was on her entirely if he had to kill this person he would but for now he restrained himself he was a kage but this land was not his to make decisions in he was for the most part out of his jurisdiction.* you ought to listen to your friend there atleast he seems to have a shred of common sense... you have one chance to walk away if you do not take it i cannot guarantee what will happen next. *he was cool calm and collected. normally he considered himself a pacifist but the years of peace and the sake he had been drinking left him itching for a little action.*
Back to top Go down
Xaverie
Shattered Blade Captain
Shattered Blade Captain
Xaverie

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 3:46 am

Xaverie would look towards the boy that joined them telling them the girl was a rather psychotic individual and really dangerous "Did you see what this girl look like?" she asked him. The lady tattoo on Xaverie right shoulder would come off making a lady that would have grey skin just like Anka. The clone wore a white dress sundress with laced up open toed heels on. Grab a syringe out of Xaverie's bag on the ground the clone would work her way behind Anka injecting her in the neck with the crimson liquid. "I am sorry dear kages that my daughter has caused much problems. She did not intentionally mean to kill this man for she was only anger at the fish. That is why you heard glass shatter before anything else. I will make it up to his family by making sure his family is well paid for the death of the man before us." she said grabbing a chest pulling it in front of the kages and opening it up to reveal a uncountable amount of ryo.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:08 pm

Kazuma had had about enough of this woman and right when he was about to put an end to the entire thing, a woman, who was very similar to the one causing problems, would show up. Kazuma didn't look at all amused. "No amount of money can replace a man's life," he said through gritted teeth. "But it will suffice for now." He looked to the other Kages before he returned his attention the woman. "Now go. You are no longer welcomed within the Snow and the territory that surrounds it." He then turned away. "Snow Villagers, return to the gates, this festival is over." He paused to look at the other Kages. "I will see you all at the next meeting." He bowed his head lightly before starting over to the body, where a few ANBU had gathered. "Clean up this mess and then meet me inside of my office. I want a full report." He wouldn't go back into the gates until all of his shinobi and citizens were inside. It was a shame too. He'd wanted to speak more with Xantrex and everyone had been having fun.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:13 pm

Kai held Gin closely as the woman released a clone that would approach the group. She frowned, her red eyes narrowing. They must know one another. She looked to Koriyama, but said nothing. When Kazuma called for the snow inhabitants to return to the safety of the village, she sighed. "Gin, say goodbye to Mr. Koriyama." When her son only gave a sad wave, she gently rubbed his back. "Thank you for today, Koriyama. I hope to see you again, but on better terms than this." She started away slowly. "Taycee, Anubis, it was good seeing you all again," she told her cousins. "Bye Kazuya. I will visit you soon in the Death." Hopefully this would not cause tension within the villages. A murder had just occurred in plain sight, and no amount of apologies could fix that.
Back to top Go down
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 3:26 am

*he frowned he wanted to spend more time with her* you and Gin are welcome to visit me in the magma anytime! its cold there but not quite like this. who know it might seem like summer to you. *he laughed gently he tousled Gins hair gently and smiled at him* take care of fishy now! be a good boy it was nice meeting you gin! before you go... *he reached into his pouch and pulled his hand out green and lavender colored grains of sand had collected there it was much but he wasnt carrying alot of sand it mixture had been specifically called to his hand it melted and formed into a lovely lavendr flower stem and leaves it was smaller than a normal flower but still just as lovely as the glass cooled the colors where in the right place the detail was exquisite* for you. he got a fish you get a flower that won't wilt. *he smiles* it is reinforced with my chakra it wont break easily. I guess i ought to be going then... it really was fun being with you Lady Kai *he bowed to her and then took her hand kissing it gently before turning and heading towards the magma valley.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 3:35 am

*he spat at the ground* what a waste of a festival... *he sighed* Indeed. I will see you both at the meeting. oh i received a hawk from the magma while i was here... Kira is indisposed for a while Im not sure whats going on the details where vague. but her assistant Saitou will be joining us in her stead. *he turned into a harsh wind his kages coat blustered behind him* I guess i will head back to the crescent and try to get some intel on this girl. Kazuma I will send you any information I find. same goes to you Kymir. *he headed towards the valley of winds and to home.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Relish the Peace

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5