Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Relish the Peace - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingRelish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSRelish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilRelish the Peace - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayRelish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderRelish the Peace - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesRelish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPRelish the Peace - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Relish the Peace

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

Relish the Peace - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:38 am

Kai smirked. "I'm not worried. I may be a mother, but I am also a shinobi. I trust that you will continue to be a gentleman." She found his nervousness cute. It reminded her of Yuu. Her red eyes glanced around. "We can stay here at the festival. I would hate to leave Gin behind for too long, even if Kazuya doesn't mind." She was glad he'd taken the little boy. "So, what are you ranked as? Chunnin, Jonin?"
Back to top Go down
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Character Age : 22
Male
Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:42 am

I am a jounin *nods* i just recieved my first student infact *he smiles proudly.* the boy is alittle sullen i think he was picked on a lot but i intend to show him how to be a happy proud shinobi! *he proclaims this fervently* sorry... i didn't mean to fly off the handle im just glad i got to be a teacher. it was that or ANBU and not that i wouldn't have enjoyed it but im more of a people person. *chuckles gently and looks around the tokiyaki stand has a be back in an hour sign up leaving the squid on a stick and roasted sweet potato stands as the only visible options currently* there are two stalls over there.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Nickname : The Scientist

Male
Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 11:50 am

Xantrex was glad to be shot of that situation, but frowned when he heard the woman talking to him again. Great. Now he'd gone and got himself a stalker. That was exaacctly what he needed. And more importantly, who the hell was this chick? 'X'? Obviously enough she knew his name, and that wasn't it. Xantrex's eyebrow twitched and he stopped with an irritated sigh, turning to the woman. "My name is Xantrex, nothing but. My business here isn't your concern, and I certainly did not come to a place crowded with people to be asked silly questions by a silly girl." He didn't care much for her snake tattoo returning to her but he kept it in the back of his mind. If this girl tried to start something with him, he was almost positive she would use her tattoos in a fight. He glanced to the Tokikage with a small frown. The last thing he wanted was the attention of a Kage. Especially a drunken old fool of a Kage. Giving one last look to the dark haired girl, Xantrex started once more off into the festival.
Back to top Go down
Xaverie
Shattered Blade Captain
Shattered Blade Captain
Xaverie

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:30 pm

Xaverie cared no for the Ex akatsuki she just wanted to keep tabs on him as he seem like the one to ruin someone plan at a moment notice. Xaverie would start to head into a group of people disappearing from sight. She knew enough about Xantrex already, but his appearance his appearance here was pissing her off. Xaverie knew she was going to have to collect data from the people here a new way. turning to her left a little girl would appear next to her telling her what she heard between the crescent kage and the death kage before dispersing into a small pool of blood that would give someone the impression that whoever blood it was cut themselves very bad.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 1:23 pm

"Every shinobi has to start from somewhere. His past should not define the shinobi he will become. There is greatness in all of our little ones," she said with a soft smile. She loved and adored children and she believed that every child was destined for greatness. "Maybe our students can train together some time in the future. It would be a great experience for both parties." She glanced towards the stalls. "Then let us go that way," she told him as she started to walk, her long hair swaying lightly. "Tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 4:16 pm

For a while Kazuya walked around as a wolf with little Gin on his back until people started getting worried and tried to retrieve the three year old from him. When that happened, Kazuya growled at them to force them to back off before letting Gin off his back and turning back into his human form. He preferred walking around as a wolf, but it caused too much of a disturbance. Once they saw that he was human, the 'heroes' turned away in embarrassment and walked off. Kazuya shook his head and knelt down to Gin. "Sorry buddy, no more wolf for right now. Wanna ride on my shoulders instead? We can go find a game for you to play while we're at it," he said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 4:46 pm

*he stopped to look at her getting caught in her eyes for a moment he blushed violently and pulled his gaze away and shaking his head to get the dumb out of his head* Well whats to say... I'm a jounin in the magma... I live on my own in my own place my family makes fairly decent money with a glass err well for lack of better term glass blowing business, which i sometimes work in when I am not on missions. I love kids i haven't been married I-I want to be some day *beings to blush again* I have a younger brother named Udon hes 19 and he dropped out of the academy to work in my parents business full time... and yea im not sure what else to say at the moment... what about you? *walks up to the squid on a stick vendor buying 4 of them handing her two smiling his blush had subsided for the most pat but his cheeks seem to hold a slight twinge of pink*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 5:14 pm

Kai took in the information. She saw his blush and wondered if she'd accidentally caused the reaction. Her gaze went off to the side. She hadn't meant to do that. She looked over her shoulder at him since he'd stopped. "Your family makes glass? I shall visit the shop at some point then. I do like decorations," she mentioned offhandedly. Her red eyes looked ahead. "My life isn't as interesting," she said with a smile. "I'm a jonin of the Snow. I'm sort of an only child. My half brother lives in the Death. I was married up until three years ago when Gin's father passed away, so I pretty much spend my time raising him and training genin." She smiled as he handed her the squid. "Thank you."

Gin looked upset when he saw the wolf disappear. He looked around for his mom and then back to Kazuya. He lifted his arms. "Piggy back ride!"
Back to top Go down
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 5:31 pm

i could show you how we make glass but it'd be easier if there where sand around here... all i see is snow... *he says this with a squid hanging out of his mouth* its a rather unique technique *he smiles and nods gently* your little one is a cute kid. *he smiles* he looks a lot like you and i can only assume a lot like his father in other ways... He was a good man wasn't he? *looks at her his eyes calm a his face somber he looked up and the gently falling snow* its hard losing people... Ive been fortunate enough to have not lost anyone... and if feels like I'm being selfish when i say that... or really lucky... im sorry.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 6:52 pm

Kazuya gave a small chuckle at the child's energy. He couldn't help but think the kid was adorable. Kai had made him the child's godfather, so he felt a bit bad that he hadn't visited more often, but it was times like these where he was glad he could spend time with Gin. "Alright, up you go," he said with a small grin, picking the child up from under his arms and hoisting him to sit on his shoulders. Since he was a fairly tall guy, Gin would likely be getting a great view over everyone else's heads. "Which way do you want to go?" he asked, holding onto Gin's feet so he didn't fall off, glancing up at the child.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Stealth Genin
Stealth Genin
Kade

Character Age : 9
Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:20 am

Kade decided that since he was out of danger that he would move on with his life. No point in sticking around these parts when all the adults were around. Adults were old and boring, like the man who seemed far too drunk for his own good. Kade snickered. His mom would have called this man a filthy pig. He skipped away, stopping only to snag a thing of pork on a stick before he started to look for kids his age. He grinned when he came across a pink haired girl. "Hey you, what village are you from," he asked. "I'm a Stealth Genin."
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:10 am

"Unique? As in a blood trait," she asked curiously. It was always nice to know that there were still Kekkei Genkai. There weren't many left in the Snow that she was aware of. Not that she minded of course. She smiled when he commented on Gin. "Thank you. I'm sure he'd be happy to here." She smiled. "He looks a lot like his father, than me. And yes, Yuu was a very good man. He was quite upset that he wouldn't be able to see Gin grow up." She waved her hand lightly. "No need to apologize. It is hard to lose people, but it can't be helped." She sighed lightly.

Gin squealed with joy as he was lifted into the air. He grabbed on to Kazuya's hair and looked around at all the people. He was clearly thrilled about being so high in the air. He waved one hand at people that were passing. "I want candy," he giggled. He then pointed towards two white haired people. "Look! It's Anu! Anu!" He was referring to Anubis who he hadn't seen in a long time either. He never saw his family that resided in the Death Valley. Kai never had the chance to take him, especially since she was now a sensei. "Look! It's Anu!" He repeated. "And MirMir!"
Back to top Go down
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:15 am

yes It is a Kekkei Genkai *nods* by most standards a fairly new one its only been around for 3 generations now. *he ate kinda quickly for no reason other than being a quick eater* certainly you must have a specialty when ti comes to being a kunochi *he smiles* your modest which means your also short selling yourself. *hes nodded walking over ot the sweet potato stand buying 2 very hot sweet potato's and unlike most who are tossing them around for being hot he holds them almost comfortably*
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

Squad : 27; Kai
Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:13 pm

Psyche peered up to see some boy in talking to her more like questioning her. She didn't know who the hell he was talking to like that, but it could have been his way of talking to people either way she was about to find out "I'm from the Snow." she answered hoping this boy didn't come to her wanting to cause problems she already observed his current situation from a distance and she had a bad feeling about that lady "How are you doing and what is your name huh?" she asked him being as polite as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Stealth Genin
Stealth Genin
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:34 pm

"My name is Kade McKenna," he told her. "And I'm doing pretty well. I could use a jacket and a big cup of hot coco though," he said with a small laugh as he sat down in front of her. "What's your name," he asked. He just wanted to make a new friend. "I hear Snow Ninja live in a village where it constantly snows, is that true?" He thought that Snow Ninja were crazy. "Did you know that Stealth ninja are the fastest ninja in the entire Valley," he asked proudly.
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

Squad : 27; Kai
Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:02 pm

"Psyche La Fae is my name and if you really need a hot coco i can get you one."She turned towards a hot coco stand focusing on the spot she wanted to transverse to. With the spot in sight she would quickly move to the hot coco snatching it before she transverse back to Kade "And yeah we live where it snows everday even in the summer, also i heard that the stealth has the fastest ninjas." she told him you could hear she was slightly fatigue from the transversing.
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

Character Age : 33
Number of posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:30 pm

Kazuma stretched as he left the Snow Village. He wanted to join the rest of his villagers in the open and thus he made his way there. He smiled as he saw a few Snow children ran past. "Hello little ones," he greeted. He had spent a majority of a time in his office, but he always recognized his villagers. He walked slowly, surveying all who were there. So many people, and so few were worried about disasters. He smiled lightly, taking in the smell of fresh winter air. Blue eyes looked around. Where could he go without being bothered and yet remained entertained? He didn't want to interact with many people today, he just wanted to get out of the office and make an appearance so people knew he was alive.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:17 pm

It wasn't long after his encounter with that girl that Xantrex found himself realizing...he didn't even know what Kazuma would look like. He'd set out in the hopes of catching a glimpse of the boy, but didn't actually stop to think how different he may have looked. Or even more, if the kid was even alive anymore. After the Akatsuki's fall, he didn't think that Kazuma would return to the Snow, especially since he'd murdered his own two sisters as an initiation rite. The blonde haired male sighed lightly. At least nobody besides that girl had recognized him as an ex-Akatsuki. He didn't really want to draw too much attention to himself. He glanced around. Even though he'd been born and raised in the Stealth, he didn't mind the cold. In fact, he found it bracing. His cloak was only wrapped loosely about him. He had no intentions of buying anything at this festival. Aside from instruments for experimentation, Xantrex wasn't much one for material items. Not even food, really. He didn't particularly have a favorite food or drink, either. Though once in a while, he'd find himself in the mood for one thing or another. Like, for some reason, right now he found himself in the mood for a snow cone. Oh well. He might as well, considering he probably actually wouldn't find Kazuma here anyways. Or anyone of interest. It had been a long shot to begin with. Going over to a stand, Xantrex bought a blue snow cone and continued walking around the festival without a word or a glance to anyone who tried to call him to attention.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:48 pm

Kazuya looked around for a game stand that had candy as a prize, but stopped when Gin pointed out a white haired girl and Kymir. Smiling lightly, the retired Kage started towards them. "Let's go see them then, Gin." He didn't know who 'Anu' was, but Gin knew, so he guessed it was okay to go see them. Besides, Kymir was Gin's uncle. He didn't say anything else, since he was sure that Gin would probably announce their arrival by himself.
Back to top Go down
Yuichi
Magma Genin
Magma Genin
Yuichi

Squad : 12; Koriyama
Character Age : 7
Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 5:18 pm

Yuichi's small legs carried him through the snow. A scarf was wrapped all the way over his neck and his eyes barely showing. He'd worked hard to get this scarf. The vendor had made him beg for almost an hour before agreeing to give him the scarf. He moved through the people, trying not to bump into anyone. He was glad that there were free items and games to play. Maybe he could get free food too. He stopped at a vendor and looked at the art that was being displayed. "Can I get the picture with the ball?" He'd never had a ball before, but after his first mission he would buy one, just like the one in the picture.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 4:49 pm

Kai almost laughed aloud. "I'm not being modest," she replied. "I just have nothing to show for. I am simply a kunochi of the Snow, working to train two very hardheaded students," she said with a small smile. "The only thing I can brag about is that my father was the former Snow Kage, my grandfather was the Kage's Assistant, my aunt was the former Stealth Kage, and my grandmother was the Stealth Kage before her. I suppose I have a long line of family in power. Not so much anymore though." She didn't bother to mention her brother. Kymir and her had come to terms that they were related, or rather Kymir had finally come to terms with it, Kai had never rejected their kinship. Even with that being said, it was not well know that they were half siblings and she respected him in the manner of not making a big deal out of it. Admittedly she was glad that he was her younger brother. He was stubborn and selfish, but at the same time he had much heart and she loved him dearly for it. That and he had been at Kazuya's side through thick and thin.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 7:25 pm

The sound of small child scream 'MirMir' made Kymir turn around. He expected to see Kai and Gin coming up, but instead he saw his nephew and Kazuya. He looked to Anubis and then motioned for her to follow him towards the former Death Kage. He smiled as he got close enough to take ruffle Gin's hair and smirk at Kazuya. "Hey there Kaz. I see you've taken up the role of babysitting," he said with a small snicker. "The big bad wolf seems to have gotten soft." He chuckled lightly. "Hey Gin." He laughed as his nephew swung a fish at him. "Thanks little man, but I'm sure this belongs to you." He looked around. "Where's Kai?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuma
Yukikage
Yukikage
Kazuma

Character Age : 33
Number of posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 7:32 pm

The sight of long blond hair helped form the slightest smile on Kazuma's face. Was that his old mentor? A man that was known for being a 'mad scientist' and the person behind Kazuma's success? He wanted to approach the ex-Akatsuki and greet him with friendliness, but he had to keep up appearances. No one was aware of his connection to the Akatsuki. They had thought he'd run away just because his parents and friends had ridiculed his talents. That had not been the case. He had joined the Akatsuki to work as a prodigy under Xantrex and now he was the Kage of the Snow. He approached with little interest, walking up next to the man and clearing his throat. "You have some guts coming here," he commented. "Twenty-one years of peace does not wash away memories." Kazuma had grown since the last time he'd met Xantrex. His light blue hair had turned darker as he'd age and he was taller. His cheerful, eager expression had faded, and now he seemed cold and reserved. This was somewhat of the truth, but in all honesty he just found that he didn't like the soft life that came with peace. He wanted to seek revenge on the Snow and bring the Valley's to their knees. Maybe he was just being bitter, but the quiet life was not for him. He drowned himself in research, picking up the pieces and putting them together whenever he could. He ran his village well and oversaw the training, learning, planning. It was all part of a plan, a plan that no one would see until it was show time.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Stealth Genin
Stealth Genin
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 7:58 pm

"That's a pretty radical name," he said admiringly. When Psyche got him some coco he smiled. "Wow, thanks." He didn't notice her exhaustion, or rather he didn't care. People that showed off wasn't of interest to him. In fact, he didn't care for being a ninja. "You all are crazy. I could never live in that frozen tundra." He picked up a hand full of snow, rolled it into a makeshift snowball and tossed it at her. "Doesn't it get old being in a place where it snows all day? I swear, the Magma and Snow are likely extremely weird villages. Maybe the Storm too. I heard that people get struck by lightening everyday, but that might just be a rumor." He drew his finger through the snow, taking sips of his coco. "It's freezing here!!!"
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 11:06 pm

Xantrex turned with his snowcone in hand when he heard someone approach him. When the guy said he had guts, the blond scientist raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And just who the hell-" Xantrex paused when he noticed the guy looked...strangely familiar. When he realized this was the guy he'd been looking for, that this was Kazuma, a slow grin started over his face. "Well well. Look at you, all grown up. Of all people to tell me that I have guts," he chuckled. It was hard to hide the fact that Xantrex was relieved to see Kazuma alive and well, and just as hard not to notice that the 'mad scientist' didn't seem as mad as the old days in the Akatsuki. In fact, he seemed more mellow, more calm, than back then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relish the Peace   Relish the Peace - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Relish the Peace

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next