Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSquad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSquad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSquad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySquad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSquad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSquad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSquad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

Squad : 27; Kai
Character Age : 9
Number of posts : 63

Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 9:24 pm

Psyche watched as her sensei was in the motion of kicking Kobi using that motion to her advantage she would quickly move into striking distant on her sensei aiming a left hook at her kidney. Psyche would use her knowledge of hand to hand to try and counter as much of her sensei attacks as possible. Psyche was glad that they could only use hand to hand as she didn't know much ninjutsu or genjutsu. Psyche was prepared for a counter from her sensei so she planned to use her ability to move quick for a fast escape.
Back to top Go down
Kobi Jinsatsu
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Kobi Jinsatsu

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 9:27 pm

*he was suprised that she wasnt focused on psyche and the kick connects and he skids and rolls away and surprisingly enough he turns into a log. he has substituted when hit now out of sight he is up in a tree looking down at them he grabs his side he hadnt moved quite fast enough to not get hit and jounins even if she was taking it easy where a lot stronger and this really wounded his pride he actually started thinking about his movements he shot psyche a look telling her to back the sensei up a few feat*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:14 am

A substitution? Hmm, it looked as if Kobi wasn't just all talk after all. Her eyes glowed lightly before she disappeared in a small whirl of snow, avoiding Psyche's attack. I'll have to force them to work as a team at this rate. Genin should know that they stand no chance against a Jonin. Teamwork would be the best option. She appeared on a tree branch and looked down at Psyche. "Do you know why we put you all on a three man squad," she asked. She was buying time, hoping Kobi would come out so she wouldn't have to find him.
Back to top Go down
Kobi Jinsatsu
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Kobi Jinsatsu

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:27 am

*he was dead determined he knew he wasn't supposed to use jutsu but he wasn't using it to attack his sensei so it had to be alright he quickly weaved. Fuiton... whispering wind jutsu.... ( a simple technique that allows him to essentially throw his voice over a distance using the wind) psyche would hear his voice in her ear as if he was whispering to her.* up and to your left is where I'm hiding... she can't be far... keep an eye out or try to flush her out....
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:01 pm

" I don't know sensei why is that?" she asked "I'm going to guess that it is for human shields and tools to get the task done of killing the attended target." Psyche looked around her when she heard the voice of her teammate whisper to her where he was hiding and where their sensei was at. Psyche would shake her head looking to her left before turning to her sensei using her speed to quickly transverse up onto the same branch as her sensei attempting a flash kick. Psyche had no respect to that child who thinks he was awesome, but he hide like a coward when it was time to face their sensei and quickly eliminate the target.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:07 pm

Kai dropped from the branch as Psyche came up the tree. "No," she began as she landed. "That is not the answer. For you to even say such a thing goes to show that you lack compassion." She looked in Kobi's direction. "And I strictly forbid the use of jutsu." She raised her hand. "Both of you come here." Kai sighed. This was going to be a very difficult group to train. "Take a seat," she ordered lightly. "Being in a team is not for the use of human shields, it is for the use of protecting one another. You learn your teammates strengths and weaknesses in order to better protect them. A single person is strong, but a team is nearly unstoppable. If you think you can succeed without your team, then I suggest you leave right now. Cockiness will  get you killed on a battlefield. Arrogance will get you killed on a battlefield. Lack of compassion will get you killed on a battlefield. Yes, we are trained to fight, but death should not be our first option."

Last edited by Kai on Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kobi Jinsatsu
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Kobi Jinsatsu

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:13 pm

*he stood in front of her a wounded look on his face* I'm sorry but... I had a plan and I was trying to let her know without you seeing me... I do want to be part of the team... *he looked at psyche and somehow decided this had to be more her fault than his but abstined. knowing he had some fault in this.* how did you know I used jutsu anyway it wasn't attack... it was communication... *he pouts a bit because it shouldn't be detectable* and I knew the answer to your question sensei...
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:45 pm

Psyche stood in front of her sensei next to kobi looking at him with cold eyes once he looked at her. Psyche stare showed she didn't like this talk about how she lacked compassion and how it would get her killed, This sounded like her sensei was trying to teacher her mercy, but she never heard of someone letting their target get away with their life before, but whatever her sensei had to tell them she would listen to her for right now until she gets into real combat.
Back to top Go down
Kobi Jinsatsu
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Kobi Jinsatsu

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:55 pm

*his face was refilled with a determined smile and he gave a thumbs up to his sensei* we won't disappoint you again sensei! right Psyche? *he smile at her with a wide grin* next time I will be sneakier and not get caught doing something hehe! *he was obviously not someone to let defeat keep him down for long he seemed to bubble over with energy*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:04 pm

Kai's smile softened. "It's okay. You all will learn with due time." She looked at the both of them. "In battle, it's not just about acting, it's about thinking. Yes, we are to fight without flaw, but we must also remember that our safety is key. Compassion," she looked at Psyche, "Is important as well. You need to care for your teammates." She stepped back. "Let's work on something else. How about you tell me about yourselves. It doesn't matter who starts."
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:45 pm

" I guess I will go first. My name is Psyche La Fae and I have a kekkai genkai that allows me to turn into a black indestructible metal. I have no emotional shackles so I feel nothing for anyone teammate or whatever. I'm the first Human terminator and I prefer to kill my target then show them compassion, sensei. I never heard of lack of compassion getting people killed and I never fail in my termination mission as i use all means to eliminate the target." she told them. She thought she would tell them about how she is sharing a body with the psyche they know but maybe she would tell them later or let them experience the different personalities on there own.
Back to top Go down
Kobi Jinsatsu
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Kobi Jinsatsu

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 7:31 pm

*kobi looked at her his eyes told a sotry of how she was now apparently incredibly funny. not the Kekkei Genkai part but all the other stuff about being a terminator and proceeds to drop to the ground in laughter rolling around like crazy after a moment he stops and wipes the tears from his eyes* you make it sound like you shouldn't even be here! *he stands up* I am Kobi Jinsatsu. I am
a... pseudo orphaned playboy who technically owns one of the largest trading companies in the 6 valleys. *he rubs his nails on his coat* I choose to be a ninja because I want to do something more important with my life than stuffy meetings. I am learning here that I might not be quite as awesome as I thought but I won' let that stop me from achieving greatness!
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:24 pm

You don't like my story or believe me? I can gladly turn you into a target to eliminate. Only if that is what you want. Showing you what i can do. "She said getting up looking at him "I will gladly send you to your parents." Psyche didn't like this boy and now more then ever she wanted him dead and not having any emotional shackles she could do that without the worry of consequences or regret. Psyche would stand as if she was about to start boxing. Her keekkai genkai would start to cover her in the black indestructible metal. "Come at me and I will show you what a human terminator can do." she told him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kobi Jinsatsu
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Kobi Jinsatsu

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:02 pm

bring it on! *he spat as he drew two 3 prong kunai from his pouch spinning them menacingly before catching one fore hand and one back hand. it was likely she was the stronger of the two of them but it didn't matter he didn't want to lose face by backing down* Maybe I will send you to see yours... *he dropped into a low fighting stance his forehead protector gleamed as he kept his eyes on his opponent he then shot a very brief pleading look to his sensei before focusing on Psyche fully* I'm not afraid of you!!
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:34 pm

Psyche shrugged when he told her to bring it on and he would send her to her parents "That is very unlikely and it seems you want to use weapons." she said forming her molten liquid metal blade. Psyche would transverse towards a tree before using the impact to quickly push off of it slashing at Kobi's leg. She then would attempt a upward slash motion in case the kobi decided to jump to avoid the slash. She wasn't going to let her sensei stop her or anything from killing the boy that stood in front of her she had looked in her target already and that target must be eliminated.

Last edited by Psyche La Fae on Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kobi Jinsatsu
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Kobi Jinsatsu

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:12 am

*he appears to be hit but her blade gets caught in a log he has already thrown a kunai at her leg unlike her he wasn't actually trying to kill her he charges her from behind still roaring and making a ruckus as he moves and swings his kunai at her shoulder where the metal stops trying to render her remarkably dangerous blade more or less useless* your taking this too far! you need to calm down! *he wasn't showing it but that blade scared the crap out of him and there was no way he was going to let that thing touch him. he would swallow his pride and flea if need be*
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:12 am

She would become stuck in the log. Looking over her shoulder she hears and see the boy slashing at her unprotected part of her body. Psyche would quickly use her other arm to protect the spot the boy aimed at. Psyche would then struggle to covert her entire body into the black metal, becoming fatigue after every second "I'm taking this to far are you not the one who wanted to send me to my parents. I told you I don't stop until my target is eliminated. Psyche would deconstruct the blade as she was going to confront the boy with hand-to-hand. Psyche would jump backwards after freeing herself and running towards Kobi attempting a sliding leg takedown.
Back to top Go down
Kobi Jinsatsu
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Kobi Jinsatsu

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:57 am

you said it first!!! *he glared at her angrily at her* woah! * is tripped but back flips trying to reason with her* all I did was poke a little fun your the one who flew off the handle! *he didn't want to fight anymore this chick was insane. he didn't exactly feel safe being in a squad with her but he didn't say anything.* I admit there's more to you than it seems but where on the same team *his voice quakes a bit*
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:28 pm

"You poke fun at this girl and me, when we were kidnapped, abused and tortured? That is why i will show you what we are capable of and what we became." she told him getting up slowly. Psyche would grab her head falling back down to her knees "Well I guess my time is up I can't keep this fighting off the seal and her up any longer." she said to herself as her kekkai genkai started to wear off and she reverted back to the other psyche that she felt was incompetent to be the main persona to control this body.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 4:40 pm

Kai looked to Psyche as the girl spoke and was going to speak, but Kobi hoped in and started laughing before explaining himself. When the two started to fight she sighed and let them have their way. When Psyche finally started to lose energy, she tapped her foot lightly. "If you two are done, I would like to continue what I have to say. To start, Psyche, regardless of your Kekkei Genkai, you don't know what it means to be on a mission. You think your blood trait makes you indestructible, it doesn't. Show some respect for yourself and your teammate. Kobi, the same goes for you. I am glad to know that you know you have limits, that means you're one step closer to completing your dreams. As teammates, you do not fight unless authorized, and because you have failed to realize this, you can forget about anymore training today. I will not train spoiled children who believe they are too powerful to be here. If that is the case, don't bother showing up to training tomorrow."

Kai was a kind woman, but she was also a shinobi and she knew how cruel the shinobi world could be. She had watched fellow shinobi die and had seen villages crumble. Unity was what had saved them, and if this children could not see that then she would not bother wasting her time on them. "Go home and think about your actions today. If you feel like you are a 'human terminator' and you know what it means to be a real shinobi then don't bother showing up tomorrow. If you think you're some 'hot shot' that is better than everyone else, but doesn't know how to attack silently, then don't bother showing up tomorrow. I'm not training babies. I'm not training adults. And I'm not training anyone that feels as if they have nothing to learn. I'm training genin who wish to better themselves. Genin who want to learn what it means themselves and advance to Chunin."
Back to top Go down
Kobi Jinsatsu
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Kobi Jinsatsu

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 6:10 am

*he looked disappointed he considered bribing his sensei but he had a feeling that that wasn't going to go over well he had the money in his hand he bit his lip and handed it to psyche* I-I'm sorry I was mean... please take this... *he looked away slightly as he offered it to her* I shouldn't have poked fun at you... and I want you to have something nice.... *he sighed gently expecting her to smack his hand away and be mean to him even though he was making a peace offering he held in his hand 5000 Ryo (50 bucks)* and next training mission... we are going to work together like a team!
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 6:25 am

Psyche looked at her sensei for a moment as if she didn't know what was going on then turned to her teammate kobi as he started to talk to her about how he shouldn't have poked fun at her. It would take Psyche a complete three minutes and thirty seconds to realize what just happened now between her, her sensei, and kobi "Oh come on you can't be serious. Sensei I am sorry for what has just randomly occurred and Kobi please keep it you did nothing wrong it was all my fault and no one else. I do not think of myself as indestructible and a human terminator even tho that is what my kidnappers wanted me to be." Psyche would get on her hands and knees bowing her head in apology "I didn't mean for any harm or end to your training Kobi please forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Kobi Jinsatsu
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Kobi Jinsatsu

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 6:42 am

*he blinked this turn of personality seemed almost insane to him. he smiled a bit and followed her lead doing the same sneaking the ryo into her pouch* We will do better next time sensei... I'm sorry... you can count on us from here on out!! *he sat up laughing confidently* hey sensei can we go get some food i'm starving!!! *his stomach on que growled loudly he dashed around to grab his special kunai they cost him a bit more and he could afford more but he still knew goji would reprimand him for wasting his future*
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 7:06 am

Psyche looked at her teammate Kobi still unaware of what was going on she then turned to her sensei "Sensei I don't remember anything after you telling me to fight you seriously as if you was a enemy." Psyche wanted to know exactly why their sensei seemed upset with them. Well she knew she was upset with Psyche for something that Dark Psyche had to do, but whatever it was she didn't know "Sensei whatever it was that Kobi did when I was out of it was in self defense." Psyche faced showed much concern as to what happened while she was lost in her subconscious. All she really knew it had to do with something the evil in her had to do.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 8:06 pm

Kai sighed. "You can talk it out with Kobi about your actions," she said lightly. "We will train tomorrow and hopefully without interruption," she stated to the both of them. "Tomorrow I expect to see some discipline and respect. You are shinobi now, the path you have chosen will be a difficult one, but with the proper training and cooperation you will both be well respected and remembered with the Snow Village and maybe even further." She smiled at them both before looking to Kobi. "Bad behavior is never rewarded. I don't treat anyone to lunch unless they deserve it. You and Psyche are more than welcome to have lunch with one another, but I shall return to the village."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)   Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next