Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
It finally time - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-It finally time - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingIt finally time - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSIt finally time - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts It finally time - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilIt finally time - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.It finally time - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.It finally time - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!It finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayIt finally time - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderIt finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)It finally time - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)It finally time - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. It finally time - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesIt finally time - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPIt finally time - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

It finally time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

It finally time - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It finally time   It finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:11 pm

lucky ooks at him "thanks, but guess what, it wasn't kadaj" he smiles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It finally time   It finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:11 pm

"Cool two people who want to help us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It finally time   It finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:13 pm

like I said, I can't tell you who it was, but I can tell you that they'll defanatly help us" he says
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: It finally time   It finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:13 pm

Jutsu looks at Kadaj. "I got a question. You're leading us in, but when it comes to the fight, who are you gonna fight with?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It finally time   It finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:16 pm

lucky looks at her "Is that a questoin" he asks
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Character Age : 39
Male
Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: It finally time   It finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:16 pm

Kadaj glares at JM. "Don't question me. I said I'd get you in, shouldn't taht be enough," he snapped."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It finally time   It finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:17 pm

"It is, and we thank you" he says
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: It finally time   It finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:18 pm

Jutsu stops herself from hitting Kadaj. "It was just a question. Beacuse I'd hate to hurt you when you have nothing to do with it," she snapped back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It finally time   It finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:20 pm

Roxl stands between Jm and Kadaj, then flicks them both in the forehead making bruises on both foreheads. "Kadaj and Jm, thats enough."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It finally time   It finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:20 pm

lucky nods "I agree with that"
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: It finally time   It finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:21 pm

"Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Male

PostSubject: Re: It finally time   It finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:21 pm

Kadaj turns to the side. "I don't have to help you know."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: It finally time   It finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:23 pm

Jutsu sighs then says under her breath, "We didn't ask for it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It finally time   It finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:23 pm

This made Roxl mad. "My turn to snap. Whatever Kadaj, maybe it'd be beter without you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It finally time   It finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:25 pm

lucky sighs "Ok, lets stop yelling, we do need your help kadaj, and we woud liketo fight beside you, but if you chose not to, thats fine" he says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It finally time   It finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:26 pm

Roxl sighs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It finally time   It finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:27 pm

lucky shakes his head "now, are we a team, or are we enemys, cause enemys arn't going to win this battle" he says
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Male

PostSubject: Re: It finally time   It finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:27 pm

Kadaj shakes his head. "You're outnumbered Lucky. There's no need for me to stay. I was her beacuse I missed the friendship we once had. Obviously that's been forgotten." Kadaj smiles. "Guess I'll see you on the battle feild." He starst to walk off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It finally time   It finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:28 pm

lucky appears in front of him "You an't go, it's not gone, jutsu, if you had to pick two people to bring back from the akatsuki, who would they be" he asks
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: It finally time   It finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:22 pm

Whatever I could care less if you left or not. "I'd bring back Bell's two kids. Micah and Suri."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It finally time   It finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:56 pm

"Im not gonna wait to be asked so i'd bring back Takashi and Harushi."
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Character Age : 24
Female
Number of posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: It finally time   It finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:01 pm

Mikey was sitting on a tree watching them talk. She was nervous about this, but decided that she'd join. When had fear ever stopped her anyways? Mikey jumped down off the tree and walked up to the group. She took a deep breath and said "I'm in too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It finally time   It finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:02 pm

lucky turns to her "Good, you picked a side, and jtsu, is that true" he says "Cause I don't believe it, but none the less, we need you kadaj"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It finally time   It finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:04 pm

"Good." With this he walked off about 100 feet and formed a magma shield around him. With his right hand (which was now made a chakra) he slammed it on the grung creating a VERY big explosion, nearly killing him. A portal had appeared and he looked at luvky. "Anytime your ready to heal me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It finally time   It finally time - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:06 pm

lucky nods and walks over and heals him "So, are we ready, or are we going to tay here and put like baby's" he says looking at jutsu and kadaj
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It finally time   It finally time - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

It finally time

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next