Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingWorking on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSWorking on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilWorking on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayWorking on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderWorking on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesWorking on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPWorking on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Working on the Black Sage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:13 pm

Rumiko didn't move a muscle. "Okay," he said. Ninja started dropping like flies. Some tried to deflect the kunai and some just simply did the smart little thing a moved out the way. Rumiko sighed. "Unabara-sensei, do you trust me" Rumiko asked pulling out a single tag. On it read Final Black Shroud. This was his last resort. Unabara-sensei probably woudn't last long and neither would he. The ninja would possibly recover and then attack them again. He'd have to put them through something they thought they'd recover from, but really wouldn't. And he had just the thing.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:17 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko. "Yes," he said simply, since there was really nothing else to say. He trusted all his teammates. I wonder...what he's planning... he thought, as he fell back against a tree again, and tried to use the tree to keep himself standing upright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:33 pm

Rumiko held his breath. Please, please let this work. "Close your eyes," he said. He lifted the tag and held it tight letting the blood from his arm be covered in it. He threw the tag at the ninja. "Release." He said. The tag exploded into black cloth wrapping around the ninja. It's grip tight with a death hold. "Ninja Art: Final Black Shroud." He said and the word turned to blackness. He wwatched a black cloth turned to fangs, eating at his enimies souls and then tearing them apart until there was nothing more. He was in his own jutsu. He closed his eyes, the horror was too terrifying. But still he could hear the terrified screams.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:44 pm

Kinaga slowly closed his eyes. Hearing the screaming he kept his eyes closed and stood more alert against the tree. His breathing shallowed as he fell to his knees, breathing weakly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:54 pm

Soon the jutsu was over, just as fast as it began. Rumiko fell to his knees. Shivering with fear. Never did he think his jutsu would have been so...terrifying. He slowly turned to his sensei. "Hang on," he said moving towards him finding the spot where that woman had cut him. "Ninja Art: Life." He said quietly. His voice was still shakey, but he had to help his sensei. He healed his wound then sat back infront of him. "Are you okay now?" He asked starting at the ground. He couldn't stop shaking. Everytime he blinked he saw the black sage ripping apart people souls. Jesus, what was that? Did I create that...thing. What am I?
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:16 am

Kinaga looked up at Rumiko, apparently unphased by what he heard. "Yeah, I'm fine...thanks Rumiko, but...are you okay?" He said, still sounding a little weak. Despite the fact that Rumiko healed him, he had still lost alot of blood. I was too reckless during this fight...sure the lightning increased my chakra flow, but it also increased my blood flow...Rumiko was right, that could've killed me...but then again, when am I not reckless around the Mizuraki clan.... Kinaga slowly stood up, using the tree for support again and held his hand out to Rumiko to help him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:37 pm

Rumiko gave a smile. "I'm alot better than you are," he said helping up his sensei. "Who were does guys and why did they attack us." He asked then added. "And what did that lady mean by do you know who you are," he asked trying not to be so nosy. He was still shaken up from what he saw. I...I don't think I'll ever use that jutsu again. It's just not right, it's too much for anyone to handle, and it's real, not an illusion.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:44 pm

Kinaga looked to the side. "I'm sorry that you had to even have an encounter with them." He looked at Rumiko. "They're members of the Mizuraki clan. It's a deadly powerful clan who's only goal is to achieve more power. They can control the element they're born to, without the use of a jutsu. This is the second time I've encountered them, which is more than I can say for any other Unabara. Recently they've developed...something of an obsession with the Unabara cursed mark," he said, purposefully not mentioning what the woman said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:48 pm

Rumiko looked at the ground. Ninja's born to their own element without needing to use jutsu. That's powerful. He closed his eyes. The Mizuraki Clan.... He kept looking at the ground. "What did that woman mean sensei?" He asked again. "And why would they be obsessed with the Unabara Curse Mark. Doesn't it only mean you have no choice but to be a ninja?"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:00 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko. "The cursed mark of the Unabara clan isn't just an assurance that we will become ninja's.... I think I told you before that the Unabara clan can kill PoW's, right? Well, if anyone got their hands on how they do, then.....half of the Stealth's army would be useless. The Mizuraki clan...originated in the Stealth, which is why they're so fast, but not as fast as us. They lost some of their Stealth attributes over time." Kinaga looked at the ground. "What that woman meant....I'm pretty sure she asks that to every Unabara she comes to...but...the reason they ask that is to get inside our heads. Some things my clan does are exceptionally cruel.... and I think that what they're trying to do is get some members of my clan on their side in order to stop the Unabara clan..." Kinaga said, falling silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:05 pm

Rumiko sighed wishing he wouldn've ever asked that question. He kept walking. "Sorry," he said quietly. He wondered if he was there would Unabara have left the Stealth to go with her. He shook at the thought. What would have happened if he did. Would we have fought. We need to put a stop to these ninja. They're a danger to the Stealth. Why hasn't Jay sent out a mission to put them down. He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:09 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko and smiled lightly. "Don't worry about it Rumiko. Now listen, when we get back to the Stealth, I'm taking you to the hospital, then I'm going to go get Jaymaru. I'm sure she's going to want to know that you're okay," he said, walking next to Rumiko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:13 pm

Rumiko shrugged and looked at Unabara. "I'm fine sensei, a little scraps and bruises don't bother me." He smiled. "Besides Jay has enough problems on her hands next to dealing with me," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:16 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko and then at the ground. "Listen, I want to make sure anyways...It's my fault you're hurt at all and I want to get you treated anyways.." He looked at Rumiko. "And as for Jaymaru, I don't think she'll be too busy to make sure her little brother's okay." He smiled lightly at Rumiko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:20 pm

Rumiko sighed. "Stop worrying about me sensei. If it's anyone who needs to be checked it's you," he said putting his hands behind his head. "Ande as for Jay, she'll be fine inm her office stamping away at paperwork." He said. "I'd rather not stress her out expspecillay when I'm perfectly fine."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:24 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko and sighed, then smiled. "You sure are stubborn, aren't you?" he said, jokingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:25 pm

Rumiko smiled. "I've gotta be that way or everyone will think they can walk all over me and tell me what to do," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:29 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko and smiled. "I didn't think I'd hear that from you for a while." Kinaga looked back in front of him. "You did really good, Rumi." Kinaga's vision blurred again and his face turned a little pale. I...stopped bleeding, why is my vision blurring again.....?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:33 pm

Rumiko smiled. "Are you talking about that day in Roxl's room." He asked. He said Roxl's name like it was some kind of disease. (I was having trouble typing that because I was laughing so hard.) He looked at Unabara. "Are you okay sensei. You look pale."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:44 pm

Kinaga swallowed and stopped walking. Maybe....maybe it wasn't smart to use Lightning Death on her.... Kayra (who for some reason hasn't disappeared yet) started floating around Kinaga, static still surrounding it. Kinaga grabbed onto Rumiko's shoulder to keep himself from falling. "S-sorry...even after I charged Kayra with the lightning from the bolt, I don't think....that I fully discharged all the lightning..." Lightning surrounded Kinaga's arm and he pulled his arm off of Rumiko quickly as the lightning shocked Kinaga. Kinaga fell to his knees and swallowed again, now panting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:51 pm

Rumiko looked at Unabara when he grabbed his shoulder for support. And he was worried about me, he though narrowing his eyes. Then Unabra mentiones something about lighting and the next thing he saw was sparks and his sensei falling to his knees panting. "Sensei!" He said bending down to Unabara. "What's wrong," he aske worried lo0oking around for help.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:01 pm

Kinaga was breathing heavily, but got up slowly. "Hold on..." If this doesn't work, there's definitely something wrong... Kayra floated over to him and Kinaga put his hand on it and bit his lip as he was shocked, at the same time that Kayra absorbed the lightning. He sighed and looked at Rumiko. "Okay...let's just get back to the Stealth as quick as possible...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:04 pm

Rumiko looked at Unabara. "Sure," he said helping him up and starting to walk slowly. He didn't want to push it. He was worried about Unabara. He didn't look so well. He wondered if it was one of his jutsus that he'd used. Maybe that lightning one he'd used on that woman.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:13 pm

Kinaga started walking, his breathing becoming normal again. As they neared the Stealth's gates, he looked at Rumiko. "Are you sure you're okay?" (notice, he's trying not to focus on how hurt he is? I think that he has a problem where he's kinda in denial about how hurt he is. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:16 pm

(Lol, Unabara's in denial!!)

Rumiko looked at Unabara. "I should be asking you that!" He said rolling his eyes. "I'm not the one falling all over the place becuse of 1. Blood loss. 2. Some weird jutsu that I used to destroy some crazy lady with lightning that hit me also! And 3. Trying to act as if I can handle stuff alone!" He said. He was two second from slipping from under Unabara's arm and letting him fall over, but stopped himself and just glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Black Sage   Working on the Black Sage - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Working on the Black Sage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next